Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Micro Penny Stocks, Penny Stocks $0.10 & Under » QBID XXXVI: FAN of QBID? (Page 60)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 69 pages: 1  2  3  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  ...  67  68  69   
Author Topic: QBID XXXVI: FAN of QBID?
Dew-it
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dew-it         Edit/Delete Post 
I know this old news... but here is Frankie the Fraudster in 1997 resigning from one of his companies to go to another. Sound familiar? Does anyone heree think that ole'Frankie the Scammer is up to his old tricks again? For example what ever happened to the $2M he got from the govt to start up the Native American Indian channel? IMO, Frankie is not completely out of the picture. IMO, the only way he will be completely out is when he gets sent to prison.

TRIANGLE RADIO'S PRESIDENT RESIGNS TO GO WITH INTERNET PART OF COMPANY

(September 2, 1999 7:06am) Triangle Broadcasting Company Inc. (OTCBB:GAAY) President Frank Olsen announced his resignation as chief executive officer and president of Triangle Broadcasting Co. Inc. effective immediately. Olsen stated that Triangle is in a perfect position to grow with its equity holdings in Television programming, its growing interactive radio network, ownership in an Internet game business and the Triangle Radio Network's new relationship with Global Media and its E-Commerce solution. "It's time for me to take the next step," Olsen said. "I'll be moving over to become chief executive officer of Triangle Multi-Media, formerly ITHC, a company which focuses on general audiences, and I look forward to the new challenge." Olsen added, however, that it was his intention to push the consolidation of Triangle Broadcasting and Triangle Multi-Media Ltd. " The reason for my change is to find the additional capital necessary to build a gay network combining Television, Radio, and the Internet, keeping in mind that the Simmons Research Report shows a six billion dollar a year disposable income within the gay community. Advertisers such as American Express, IBM, Calvin Klein, and Levi Strauss recognize such a market."

http://newradiostar.com/NEWS/newseptoct99.htm

Posts: 1124 | From: DC/VA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dew-it
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dew-it         Edit/Delete Post 
Additional info on PT's post concerning the airing of UCC ad - this. I guess HERE! and QTN are trying to do opposite of LOGO.

Viacom's Gay-Lesbian LOGO Network Rejects UCC's Gay-Affirming Ad

4/7/2006 12:54:00 PM


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: National Desk, Media Reporter

Contact: The Rev. J. Bennett Guess of the United Church of Christ, 216-736-2177, 216-773-9222, newsroom*ucc.org Web: http://www.ucc.org

CLEVELAND, April 7 /U.S. Newswire/ -- LOGO, a TV channel catering to the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender community, is among the cable networks rejecting the United Church of Christ's pro-gay ad.

A Viacom-owned network, LOGO is operated by MTV, which states that its standards and practices could not accept the UCC's 30- second commercial "because of the political nature of its content," according to a sales associate's e-mail response on March 30.

When asked for an official reason, MTV Networks responded, "Our guidelines state we will not accept religious advertisements that may be deemed as disparaging to another religion."

Ron Buford, director of the UCC's Stillspeaking Initiative, says the 1.3-million-member denomination's four-year identity campaign was created after focus group testing revealed the depth to which people felt alienated or rejected by organized religion. The church's new "ejector" ad uses humor to convey the message, "God doesn't reject people. Neither do we."

Buford insists that lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender persons are among those most in need of a welcoming, affirming Christian message, one that the UCC is wanting to share.

"I guess the idea of gay TV doesn't really mean it's your community's network," Buford told United Church News. "It's just something that's targeted at you to sell product."

On April 6, the UCC's media action website -- http://www.accessibleairwaves.org -- launched a letter-writing campaign to LOGO executives, urging them to rethink their decision.

"Viacom's refusal to air this new commercial is an example of an apparent policy that fails to allow for a full range of religious expression in the United States," the action alert reads.

In late 2004, when Viacom operated CBS, the company rejected the UCC's gay-affirming Christian ad on its major broadcast network only, but not its cable channels, saying it considered the ad a political endorsement of same-sex marriage. Church leaders, however, say the ads are neither political nor advocacy, but rather an inclusive attempt to reach those who are outside the church.

Last year's "bouncer" ad was named the year's most outstanding electronic advertisement by the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation.

"Throughout this campaign, the heart of our focus has been on the experience of the seeker," Buford said at a press conference on March 27. "The issue is not anyone's actual intention to eject people. The issue is whether or not newcomers feel rejected. And we know they do and for a variety of reasons."

Ironically, last November, Buford was honored by the LOGO network and OUT Magazine for being among "the Top 100 most interesting, influential and newsworthy LGBT individuals." UCC General Minister and President John H. Thomas also made the list as a significant straight ally.

The "ejector" commercial begins with a shot of an African- American mother trying to calm a crying baby. Sitting in a church pew, the mother fidgets anxiously, as she endures disapproving looks from fellow worshippers. Eventually, someone in the wings pushes an "ejector" button to rid the church of her -- and her noisy baby. Into the air they go flying.

In similar fashion, a gay couple, an Arab-American, a person using a walker, among others, get "ejected." Finally, when a poor, shabbily-dressed person wanders in and takes a seat, nervous parishioners -- expecting she'll get the boot for sure - scoot away from her.

The commercial ends with a mood shift, where shots of diverse, friendly people set the stage for the announcer's invitation: "The United Church of Christ -- no matter who you are, or where you are on life's journey, you're welcome here."

Even though at least 17 broadcast and cable networks have rejected the "ejector" ad, it has been accepted and is running during April on several others, including: A&E, AMC, BET, CNN, CNN, CNN en espanol, Headline, Hallmark, History, TBS, TNT, E!, Lifetime, Si-TV, and Azteca America.

http://www.usnewswire.com/

Posts: 1124 | From: DC/VA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dew-it
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dew-it         Edit/Delete Post 
Here is the link if you want to see the UCC commercial picked by QTN. Kinda funny - I dont see what the big deal is with LOGO, but go figure.

http://www.accessibleairwaves.org/

Posts: 1124 | From: DC/VA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hagatha
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hagatha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/060412/0122878.html
Posts: 119 | From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighSide
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighSide     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
140 billion in the float We Have A Statement

--------------------
EMB

Posts: 333 | From: calif, bay area | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GatorMan
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GatorMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW! Straight information for once. Way to go Mr. Fan!

Triangle Multi Media CEO Addresses Shareholders
Wednesday April 12, 3:53 pm ET


BURBANK, CA--(MARKET WIRE)--Apr 12, 2006 -- Triangle Multi Media Limited Inc. (Other OTC:QBID.PK - News) addresses shareholders and the investment community.
ADVERTISEMENT


I felt as the Chairman and CEO of both Triangle Multi Media and Q Television Network, I have a responsibility to dispel certain rumors and address specific concerns that have been expressed by the investment community.

Our primary goal, despite the financial challenges that we may face, is to make our company a success. Although we have had set backs in regards to our inability to produce audited financial statements, we have a dedicated team of professionals strategizing a business plan that we hope will not only repair our company, but allow it the opportunity to succeed.

Currently TMM has 350 billion shares authorized. Fifty-three percent, or 185,500,000,000 were issued to me and my investment team on March 7, 2006. This transaction was based on our agreement to take the financial and business responsibility away from the previous management team. This 53% is non-trading and is held restricted. Of the other 47% of common shares issued, roughly 140 billion are in the float. Since I've taken over, we have not and will not increase the float any further. I will be reviewing emails from concerned investors and hope to address specific facts to the best of my ability. Please send your questions to investor relations and they will be immediately forwarded to me.

Despite our loss in one market, The QTN launch into eight new markets in March 2006 takes our distribution to 6 million homes passed, which is the highest potential subscriber number to date, and we believe this will continue to grow. Additionally, the launch of internet based VDC with fifty million potential viewers has secured our footprint into an emerging technology that will only blossom as we move forward. Carol Hinnant and our sales team will continue to proactively uncover all carriage opportunities that fit into our business model and extend our reach into the GLBT community.

Finally, under the direction of newly appointed General Manager/Program Director, Frank Hagan, the positive feedback we have received from subscribers and the television industry regarding programming has been overwhelming. We are confident in Frank's ability to direct our exceptional talent pool and oversee production at our Burbank studio effectively and efficiently in regards to our existing programs and current projects. The next step will be focusing our efforts on our subscriber growth. I would personally like to thank all of the cable operators and the GLBT community for their continued support.

I am aware of the challenges we must overcome to see our company become a success, and I am disappointed that a handful of individuals with their own agendas have maliciously and recklessly disseminated bad information to cloud the investment community. We will consider taking legal action against these individuals. You have my word we will do everything within our power to gain the confidence of our shareholder base and continue to look for partners with value to build this network into the premier voice of the GLBT community.


Contact:
Contacts:

Corporate Contact
818-848-5800

TMM Investor Relations
Richard Brown
Equity Relations, Inc
(617) 314-7379
Staff*EquityRelations.com



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source: Triangle Multi Media

--------------------
The opinions expressed here by myself and others should be taken for what they are: opinions. Beware, many express opinion as fact. Do your own research from reputable sources and never invest more than you can afford to loose. ~,-,-< GatorMan

Posts: 752 | From: Springville, Utah | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freebird68nj
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for freebird68nj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Riddle me this, Riddle me that....so someone please inform me as a novice. A) I get that there are 350B available shares (A/S), and Fan & crew have 185.5B of those and they are restricted. So, that leaves 164.5B remaining.

They stated 140B are in th 'float'. Is this 'float' the amount of what the rest of us shareholders own? Meaning 24.5B can still be issued later?

Or should I reverse my assumption to show 24.5B are the rest of us share holders & the 140B can later be issued?

Thank You in advance.

(In either case, my hope is for the latter, and that buy backs or retirement of shares will start bringing these numbers down)

--------------------
One Lucky SOB

Posts: 74 | From: Lacey Twp, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rich735
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rich735     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Reduce the Float FAN!!!
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pappy
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pappy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We all know who is number one on the basher list.
Posts: 264 | From: oregon | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buzzygresham
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for buzzygresham     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
would it take a reverse split to get this thing moving?
Posts: 725 | From: Levelland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manfromjax
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for manfromjax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by freebird68nj:
Riddle me this, Riddle me that....so someone please inform me as a novice. A) I get that there are 350B available shares (A/S), and Fan & crew have 185.5B of those and they are restricted. So, that leaves 164.5B remaining.

They stated 140B are in th 'float'. Is this 'float' the amount of what the rest of us shareholders own? Meaning 24.5B can still be issued later?

Or should I reverse my assumption to show 24.5B are the rest of us share holders & the 140B can later be issued?

Thank You in advance.

(In either case, my hope is for the latter, and that buy backs or retirement of shares will start bringing these numbers down)

Well, the 140b are what WE, the commonn shareholders own, the other 24B are probably also restricted and probably still owned by Frank Olson and family. That would be my guess.

Now the real question should be, is there going to be a reverse split? And do I buy anymore QBID shares NOW or wait???? I still think the only option in the long run is the RS, if they want a real stock. JMHO

Posts: 265 | From: Jacksonville, fl | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GatorMan
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GatorMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The sharholders own 140B. there are 24.5B that could be issued (but Mr. Fan claims will not be).

quote:
Originally posted by freebird68nj:
Riddle me this, Riddle me that....so someone please inform me as a novice. A) I get that there are 350B available shares (A/S), and Fan & crew have 185.5B of those and they are restricted. So, that leaves 164.5B remaining.

They stated 140B are in th 'float'. Is this 'float' the amount of what the rest of us shareholders own? Meaning 24.5B can still be issued later?

Or should I reverse my assumption to show 24.5B are the rest of us share holders & the 140B can later be issued?

Thank You in advance.

(In either case, my hope is for the latter, and that buy backs or retirement of shares will start bringing these numbers down)



--------------------
The opinions expressed here by myself and others should be taken for what they are: opinions. Beware, many express opinion as fact. Do your own research from reputable sources and never invest more than you can afford to loose. ~,-,-< GatorMan

Posts: 752 | From: Springville, Utah | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manfromjax
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for manfromjax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
But in anycase, at least we got someone to finally say how many shares there are in the market. God, just may be, I say just may be, to think that WE all might at least break even at some point in this adventure, is mind blowing!
Posts: 265 | From: Jacksonville, fl | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freebird68nj
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for freebird68nj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, you have to give him this much...he is telling it like it is. Good or Bad. He gave more info than Frank.

In the long run, I think things should reverse and we will start seeing positive things from this mgmt. My history has been that straight shooters (meaning Fan, so far) get more respect than sweet talkers (like Frankfritter). You may not like what is said, but it is the truth, and then you know how to deal with the truth.

Way to go Fan. Keep it up and put some faith back into this Tucker.

--------------------
One Lucky SOB

Posts: 74 | From: Lacey Twp, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freebird68nj
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for freebird68nj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
10:1 RS would get us back to 35B shares
100:1 would be 3.5B


BTW, Thanks MJ & Gator for clarifying.

--------------------
One Lucky SOB

Posts: 74 | From: Lacey Twp, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by freebird68nj:
You may not like what is said, but it is the truth, and then you know how to deal with the truth.

How do we know Fan is telling the truth? Many of us thought Olsen(Olson) was telling the truth for years. I'm still skeptical till proven otherwise, albeit in a postive half-full glass way, of course [Big Grin]
Posts: 1235 | From: Anacortes, WA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MikeC
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by GatorMan:
WOW! Straight information for once. Way to go Mr. Fan!

Triangle Multi Media CEO Addresses Shareholders
Wednesday April 12, 3:53 pm ET


BURBANK, CA--(MARKET WIRE)--Apr 12, 2006 -- Triangle Multi Media Limited Inc. (Other OTC:QBID.PK - News) addresses shareholders and the investment community.
ADVERTISEMENT


I felt as the Chairman and CEO of both Triangle Multi Media and Q Television Network, I have a responsibility to dispel certain rumors and address specific concerns that have been expressed by the investment community.

Our primary goal, despite the financial challenges that we may face, is to make our company a success. Although we have had set backs in regards to our inability to produce audited financial statements, we have a dedicated team of professionals strategizing a business plan that we hope will not only repair our company, but allow it the opportunity to succeed.

Currently TMM has 350 billion shares authorized. Fifty-three percent, or 185,500,000,000 were issued to me and my investment team on March 7, 2006. This transaction was based on our agreement to take the financial and business responsibility away from the previous management team. This 53% is non-trading and is held restricted. Of the other 47% of common shares issued, roughly 140 billion are in the float. Since I've taken over, we have not and will not increase the float any further. I will be reviewing emails from concerned investors and hope to address specific facts to the best of my ability. Please send your questions to investor relations and they will be immediately forwarded to me.

Despite our loss in one market, The QTN launch into eight new markets in March 2006 takes our distribution to 6 million homes passed, which is the highest potential subscriber number to date, and we believe this will continue to grow. Additionally, the launch of internet based VDC with fifty million potential viewers has secured our footprint into an emerging technology that will only blossom as we move forward. Carol Hinnant and our sales team will continue to proactively uncover all carriage opportunities that fit into our business model and extend our reach into the GLBT community.

Finally, under the direction of newly appointed General Manager/Program Director, Frank Hagan, the positive feedback we have received from subscribers and the television industry regarding programming has been overwhelming. We are confident in Frank's ability to direct our exceptional talent pool and oversee production at our Burbank studio effectively and efficiently in regards to our existing programs and current projects. The next step will be focusing our efforts on our subscriber growth. I would personally like to thank all of the cable operators and the GLBT community for their continued support.

I am aware of the challenges we must overcome to see our company become a success, and I am disappointed that a handful of individuals with their own agendas have maliciously and recklessly disseminated bad information to cloud the investment community. We will consider taking legal action against these individuals. You have my word we will do everything within our power to gain the confidence of our shareholder base and continue to look for partners with value to build this network into the premier voice of the GLBT community.


Contact:
Contacts:

Corporate Contact
818-848-5800

TMM Investor Relations
Richard Brown
Equity Relations, Inc
(617) 314-7379
Staff*EquityRelations.com



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source: Triangle Multi Media

Remember when we drooled over this kind of news?

Remember the announcements regarding a/s, o/s share count?

Remember when we were told of the legal action that would be taken against the individuals with their own agendas, having maliciously and recklessly disseminated bad information to cloud the investment community?

Remember this one? “….You have my word…”


Yeah, once again Fan proves to be forthcoming, which is good, but it sure would be nice to see those official documents actually proving where we are.


New Investors Beware

AS OF TODAY 04/12/06 5:35 pm :

NO NEW AMENDMENTS

WA SOS (360) 753-7115 (OPTION 5)

TMM UBI 601 047 757
5/08/51 DATE OF INCORPORATION
8/24/04 AMENDMENT A/S + TO 50B
7/25/05 LICENSE RENEWED (DUE 5/31/05)
11/07/05 AMENDMENT A/S + TO 60B
12/19/05 AMENDMENT A/S + TO 100B
02/07/06 AMENDMENT A/S + TO 350B

FRANK OLSEN, PRES/CHAIRMAN OF BOARD
RENE SCHENK, SEC/TRES


QTN UBI 602 391 767 REINSTATED 9/8/05

QTN CORP STATUS:
5/03/04 --DATE OF INCORPORATION A/S 75K
6/1/04 TO 5/31/05 --ACTIVE
6/1/05 TO 8/31/05 --INACTIVE
9/1/05 TO 9/07/05 --DISSOLVED
9/08/05 --REINSTATED
9/8/05 TO PRESENT --ACTIVE

FRANK OLSEN, PRES/CHAIRMAN OF BOARD
JOSEPH MORALES, VICE PRES
MARIAN SHERMAN, DIRECTOR
RENE SCHENK, SEC/DIRECTOR

Posts: 1236 | From: The Bluegrass State | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bottomfishing
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bottomfishing         Edit/Delete Post 
that's a whole lot of stock outstanding. at these prices, with the unrestricted float of 140 billion, we currently have a market cap of $14 million. to be honest, i don't think this stock will make it too much higher for a very long time, unless something positive and drastic happens. at a penny, the worth of this co. (not including the shares Fan & co. own), qbid would be worth 1.4 billion. not likely to happen. im very disappointed by this news. An R/S is inevitable
Posts: 87 | From: Miami | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HossTrader
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HossTrader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The biggest difference now is that he is telling us bad news most of the time, and now we are all too wary to trust him!
While Frank told us all kinds of good stuff and we didn't have that much trouble believing him! [Big Grin]


So.... given that most of us on this board are in it until it goes or blows, I at least like the feeling that he is being straight with us.
I wouldn't put any money in, but I look forward to seeing if Fan can pull it off.

--------------------
I just want to make enough money to be eccentric.

Posts: 2412 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
madmoney
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for madmoney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
at a penny, the worth of this co. (not including the shares Fan & co. own), qbid would be worth 1.4 billion. not likely to happen. im very disappointed by this news. An R/S is inevitable >>>>>>>>>> a penny! hell i would be thrilled with .001! or even .0001!! if somebody would by it from me at that! maybe we could get back up to .0003 or .0004!!. how sweet would that be! LOL!!
Posts: 2503 | From: connecticut | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kilhs
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kilhs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mr Fan wrote a rough draft of his pr and someone inadvertantly emailed it to me, here it is.

Fifty-three percent, or 185,500,000,000 were needed to take majority equity away from the investors. The shares were printed and given to me by Frank Olsen on March 7, 2006. This transaction was based on our agreement to take the common shareholders intrest away from them with a massive share dillution, they were your shares but now they are mine,

It's like stealing someones car and selling it back to them!!

Don't you wish you owned a pink sheet stock. !! It's awsome we can realy do whatever we want!!!!

Good luck to you all, and buy on the dips!!! ,

your friend,
Mr. Fan

Posts: 203 | From: Renton, WA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HossTrader
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HossTrader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey QBIDn, King, and everyone else,

He says to contact them with concerns. What say we test their "new" responsiveness?
What if we all send an email to IR specifically about the Washington State SOS registration and see if anything happens?

--------------------
I just want to make enough money to be eccentric.

Posts: 2412 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
madmoney
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for madmoney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by kilhs:
Mr Fan wrote a rough draft of his pr and someone inadvertantly emailed it to me, here it is.

Fifty-three percent, or 185,500,000,000 were needed to take majority equity away from the investors. The shares were printed and given to me by Frank Olsen on March 7, 2006. This transaction was based on our agreement to take the common shareholders intrest away from them with a massive share dillution, they were your shares but now they are mine,

It's like stealing someones car and selling it back to them!!

Don't you wish you owned a pink sheet stock. !! It's awsome we can realy do whatever we want!!!!

Good luck to you all, and buy on the dips!!! ,

your friend,
Mr. Fan

now thats funny!!
Posts: 2503 | From: connecticut | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bottomfishing
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bottomfishing         Edit/Delete Post 
i agree madmoney, id be happy with a bid as well, but i was just thinking that if for some reason this company gets their act together and actually succeeds, the LONG term rewards as a shareholder are not great, especially if you bought at a bad price.

quote:
Originally posted by madmoney:
at a penny, the worth of this co. (not including the shares Fan & co. own), qbid would be worth 1.4 billion. not likely to happen. im very disappointed by this news. An R/S is inevitable >>>>>>>>>> a penny! hell i would be thrilled with .001! or even .0001!! if somebody would by it from me at that! maybe we could get back up to .0003 or .0004!!. how sweet would that be! LOL!!


Posts: 87 | From: Miami | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kilhs
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kilhs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Quote"" MR . Fan

"""I am disappointed that a handful of individuals with their own agendas have maliciously and recklessly disseminated bad information to cloud the investment community. We will consider taking legal action against these individuals. """


Quote"" Shareholder

""" Fan the Fraudster. You should be in jail with Mr. Olsen........ "their own agendas" What are their agendas ? Can I see an agenda? What about your agenda ass f uck? How much did you pay Olsen for our shares? """

Posts: 203 | From: Renton, WA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIGDOUGH
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIGDOUGH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If Fan wants to hunt down some kind of stock offender he should chase Olson or whatever his name is and charge him with most of the stuff that got investers against this in the first place. He's done more damage to it than anybody.
Posts: 4245 | From: SMALLVILLE USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIGDOUGH
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIGDOUGH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The thing looks like the same as Olson putting up a smoke screen that his health was a big issue to the success of Q when in reality the sooner the guy dropped dead the better off this stock would have been.
Posts: 4245 | From: SMALLVILLE USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kilhs
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kilhs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
185,500,000,000 , 75,000,000 of those shares are mine , i want them back. How should I go about getting them back mr fan. You have three days to give them back to me.
Posts: 203 | From: Renton, WA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kilhs
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kilhs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Or I will take legal action against you.
Posts: 203 | From: Renton, WA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIGDOUGH
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIGDOUGH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Who is Fan talking about anyway? Did one of you guys tamper with the records that are so messed up?
Posts: 4245 | From: SMALLVILLE USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kilhs
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kilhs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ya, name some names fan
Posts: 203 | From: Renton, WA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MikeC
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you had purchased $1,000.00 of Nortel stock one year ago, it would now be worth $49.00.


With Enron, you would have $16.50 left of the original $1,000.00.


With WorldCom, of $1000.00 you would have less than $5.00 left.


But, if you had purchased $1,000.00 worth of Beer one year ago, drank all the beer, then turned in the cans for the aluminium recycling REFUND, you would have $214.00. Based on the above, the best current investment advice is to drink heavily and recycle.........


It's called the 401-Keg Plan.

****************************************

Thanks AtHomeDad...too funny. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1236 | From: The Bluegrass State | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbcorp
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbcorp         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know about everyone else, but as long as this business isn't bankrupt I'm going to continue to buy a million shares a week at this bottom price. If they make it to the gay games then they are obviously going to be making money. Its not like they spent millions on the rights if they weren't going to make more than that back. So if you got the money to lose then you to should keep on averaging down.
Posts: 11 | From: Northeast U.S.A | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ad astra
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ad astra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by HossTrader:
Hey QBIDn, King, and everyone else,

He says to contact them with concerns. What say we test their "new" responsiveness?
What if we all send an email to IR specifically about the Washington State SOS registration and see if anything happens?

Hoss- I agree about testing their responsiveness. Now maybe Richard Brown will get off his ass and answer one of the 30 emails ive sent him over the past year.

I wrote him asking whether The Q was to receive some percentage of the $11.95 charged from VDC.com. If I hear something back, i'll let you know.

Posts: 333 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imakmony2005
unregistered


Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
the best current investment advice is to drink heavily and recycle......... Gotta like that!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 69 pages: 1  2  3  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  ...  67  68  69   

Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2019 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share