Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Micro Penny Stocks, Penny Stocks $0.10 & Under » QBID XXXVI: FAN of QBID? (Page 3)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 69 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  67  68  69   
Author Topic: QBID XXXVI: FAN of QBID?
U4TSAF2
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for U4TSAF2         Edit/Delete Post 
PER FRANK THE FRAUD OLSEN:

"WE HAVE BEEN OFFERED 1-BILLION DOLLARS"

BUT WE KNOW IT'S WORTH MORE.

SHAREHOLDERS WILL BE PAID!

LOL

Posts: 2337 | From: ORLANDO,FLORIDA,USA | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
no go on that address either.

hopefully the investor relations will forward this message to him for me.


Your message has encountered delivery problems
to the following recipient(s):

lloydf*qtelevision.com
(Was addressed to lloydf*qtelevision.com)
Delivery failed
550 lloydf*qtelevision.com unknown user account


No recipients were successfully delivered to.

--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dew-it
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dew-it         Edit/Delete Post 
I am not trying to sparr with you... If you want to belive that Frankie the fraud has done great things for you, than that is fine, but I dont' think you can speak for everyone here. Frankie the Fraud has not done NOTHING for me... I dont care that we have few states that air QTN or that we have Charo on some goofy show.... I invested money into QBID to make money, not see Frankie boy's dream realized or not. At this point the only thing that Frankie the fraud has done to me is take my money AND

quote:
Originally posted by QBID'n:
You haven't missed anything Dew. In fact, thats why you are still here. You still hold shares. You still believe.

If you seriously thought Frank has done nothing for you, well then you would not be posting here.

Be serious. Better yet...be patient. [Big Grin]


Posts: 1124 | From: DC/VA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes he is. and i believe he proved his point with this one.

he took a shell and tuned it into a company that someone was willing to buy into.

you bought in didn't you?

and Mr Fan sees potential in this thing.

Frank is tired, and a very sick man. he has done well in my opinion to get us as far as he has.


I beleive a couple months ago Frank told David Janis that this was up for sale.

looks like to me that David was the one that filled us in on this before anyone else knew that it was up for sale.

Frank is out, Fan is in, now lets give it some time to see how he handles this.

he obviously has a plan and that is why he bought in.

now all we can do is sit back an wait to see what the plan is.

no one knows if it is good or bad so please do not sell yourselves as knowing what is going to happen here.

anyone that claims knowledge of what is going to happen should not be listened to, as there is no inside info from this company.

Rod

quote:
Originally posted by mikensay:
Hmm. I thought Franks specialty was finding undervalued businesses and turning them around.



--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dew-it
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dew-it         Edit/Delete Post 
NO. His speciality is lying and scamming QBID shareholders out of millions of dollars. lol!

quote:
Originally posted by mikensay:
Hmm. I thought Franks specialty was finding undervalued businesses and turning them around.


Posts: 1124 | From: DC/VA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MikeC
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dew we still have a chance. And all I'm saying is that if it wasn't for Frank we wouldn't have that chance, thats all.
Posts: 1236 | From: The Bluegrass State | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dew-it
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dew-it         Edit/Delete Post 
PT,

DJ did not predict jack...Frankie the fraud told us during the 2004 and 2005 CC that his intention was to sell QTN (I thought we all knew that) and that we would be entitled to sales proceed. If he has sold - where is our part. Show me da money!


quote:
Originally posted by Penny-Trader:
yes he is. and i believe he proved his point with this one.

he took a shell and tuned it into a company that someone was willing to buy into.

you bought in didn't you?

and Mr Fan sees potential in this thing.

Frank is tired, and a very sick man. he has done well in my opinion to get us as far as he has.


I beleive a couple months ago Frank told David Janis that this was up for sale.

looks like to me that David was the one that filled us in on this before anyone else knew that it was up for sale.

Frank is out, Fan is in, now lets give it some time to see how he handles this.

he obviously has a plan and that is why he bought in.

now all we can do is sit back an wait to see what the plan is.

no one knows if it is good or bad so please do not sell yourselves as knowing what is going to happen here.

anyone that claims knowledge of what is going to happen should not be listened to, as there is no inside info from this company.

Rod

quote:
Originally posted by mikensay:
Hmm. I thought Franks specialty was finding undervalued businesses and turning them around.



Posts: 1124 | From: DC/VA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redgurl19
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for redgurl19         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by noah129:
hey redgurl19 can i ask why? im not at all bashing im just curious as to what made you think today was a good day to buy. maybe ill buy more too but i would really appreciate your opinions as to why qbid is a good buy right now.

are you in this for the long haul or are you trying to double up some cash by getting lucky and selling at .0002?

tia for your input.

I bought them at 0.0002 ....Ecellent price.Im excited. Because i found something out the other day , so i had to wait to see if it was true and it is . THANK GOD [Smile] I LOVE QBID NOW [Smile]

*hugz QBID , XKEM AND USXP*

NO one believed in USXP and look wh ere it is ........

Posts: 842 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well Dew-it this is the stock market and you should know that there is no guaranties.

if you cant afford to loose money then you should not be investing in the pennies. or the stock market at all for that matter.

there are no guaranties, and to go off and spout about how you where screwed is just childish.

again point is, this is not dead yet.

you can either hold out and hope for the best or sell and cut your losses at this point.

crying will not bring your money back.

you are not special, we all have money here that has dwindled to this point. be a grown up about it and either accept your loss and move on or stay here and look for a chance to get your investment back.

you cant change what has happened in the past, you can only effect what your future may hold out.


now i suggest that you spend your efforts on determining what you are going to do for you future and stop looking at the past that you can not change.

your an adult? right?

then lets act like adults and not children.

Children cry and stomp. Adults look for a solution and rationalise things out.

my rationalising tells me that i cant effect what has happened, only what is about to happen.

You need to make up your mind right now. cry over spilt milk, or look at how you are going to replace that spilt milk.

are you going to be a child or an adult? the choice is up to you.

Rod


quote:
Originally posted by Dew-it:
I am not trying to sparr with you... If you want to belive that Frankie the fraud has done great things for you, than that is fine, but I dont' think you can speak for everyone here. Frankie the Fraud has not done NOTHING for me... I dont care that we have few states that air QTN or that we have Charo on some goofy show.... I invested money into QBID to make money, not see Frankie boy's dream realized or not. At this point the only thing that Frankie the fraud has done to me is take my money AND

quote:
Originally posted by QBID'n:
You haven't missed anything Dew. In fact, thats why you are still here. You still hold shares. You still believe.

If you seriously thought Frank has done nothing for you, well then you would not be posting here.

Be serious. Better yet...be patient. [Big Grin]




--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rich735
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rich735     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll bite,What did you find out the other day redgurl?????????
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dew-it
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dew-it         Edit/Delete Post 
well, frankie is outta the picture...it cant get any worse, IMO. Lets hope Loyd can turn this around without further srewing us.

quote:
Originally posted by QBID'n:
Dew we still have a chance. And all I'm saying is that if it wasn't for Frank we wouldn't have that chance, thats all.


Posts: 1124 | From: DC/VA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MillerTIME
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MillerTIME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by redgurl19:
quote:
Originally posted by noah129:
hey redgurl19 can i ask why? im not at all bashing im just curious as to what made you think today was a good day to buy. maybe ill buy more too but i would really appreciate your opinions as to why qbid is a good buy right now.

are you in this for the long haul or are you trying to double up some cash by getting lucky and selling at .0002?

tia for your input.

I bought them at 0.0002 ....Ecellent price.Im excited. Because i found something out the other day , so i had to wait to see if it was true and it is . THANK GOD [Smile] I LOVE QBID NOW [Smile]

*hugz QBID , XKEM AND USXP*

NO one believed in USXP and look wh ere it is ........

Redgurl, hmmm...im sniffin a liar. you lieing redgurl [Wink]

LMAO

--------------------
Buy the silence-Sell the noise
SFTV.004-.0075
AVNT.0018-.0033
FPPL.0034-.03
WEGI. My new Call

Posts: 3100 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MikeC
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now thats more like it Dew!

Doesn't hurt to vent does it? lol [Big Grin]

Posts: 1236 | From: The Bluegrass State | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redgurl19
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for redgurl19         Edit/Delete Post 
Miller time , all i have to say is good luck. Msg me in a couple of months [Smile]

No further comments.

Posts: 842 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why would you buy at .0002 and be excited when you can buy twice as much at .0001????
Posts: 1235 | From: Anacortes, WA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol MT be nice lol

--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MikeC
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Redgurl or Redneckgurl? j/k lol [Big Grin]
Posts: 1236 | From: The Bluegrass State | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redgurl19
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for redgurl19         Edit/Delete Post 
Dont know , just happy [Smile]
Posts: 842 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MillerTIME
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MillerTIME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by redgurl19:
Miller time , all i have to say is good luck. Msg me in a couple of months [Smile]

No further comments.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH, not to shoot a harpoon thru your credibility old gurl but awww..ummm..

how do i say this lightly....

The ask is .0001. 7MM stacked high. probably about 150B sitting there.

You blatenly lied about buying at .0002. How is anyone to believe that you know something, when the first post we see you lie? [Big Grin]

good tryin gurl

--------------------
Buy the silence-Sell the noise
SFTV.004-.0075
AVNT.0018-.0033
FPPL.0034-.03
WEGI. My new Call

Posts: 3100 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh.
Posts: 1235 | From: Anacortes, WA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moosehead9nc
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moosehead9nc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
redgurl, is that you dj? nah im j/k im just glad people are actually investing this stock, i have avged down .0002, so i guess we will see what happens
Posts: 664 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MillerTIME
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MillerTIME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by LEO:
Why would you buy at .0002 and be excited when you can buy twice as much at .0001????

LMAO..exactly, point being, shes lieing. you cant even buy at .0002. you put a limit for .0002 and they fill you at .0001. or in fact, ive seen many including noah who are now getting filled at .00008.

--------------------
Buy the silence-Sell the noise
SFTV.004-.0075
AVNT.0018-.0033
FPPL.0034-.03
WEGI. My new Call

Posts: 3100 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redgurl19
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for redgurl19         Edit/Delete Post 
I did buy at 0.0002
Posts: 842 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MikeC
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
.0002 must be nice...$6000 more would get me there. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1236 | From: The Bluegrass State | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redgurl19
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for redgurl19         Edit/Delete Post 
noe one likes me in this qbid thread :I(
Posts: 842 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MikeC
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yep!!!...Redneckgurl it is!
Posts: 1236 | From: The Bluegrass State | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We know that MT i wanted to let her talk a bit more before we blew her story out of the water lol

she is stating to be from Canada, how would she know more then anyone else.

im well connected in my oppinion and i did not see this one coming right now.

Im going to give Frank a call, but i honestly dont think he will be able to tell me anything.

plain and simple as i stated before, there is no inside info out here

Rod

--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjm2005
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjm2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by U4TSAF2:
PER FRANK THE FRAUD OLSEN:

"WE HAVE BEEN OFFERED 1-BILLION DOLLARS"

BUT WE KNOW IT'S WORTH MORE.

SHAREHOLDERS WILL BE PAID!

LOL

Frank's gone.

--------------------
Remember two things:
You love New York City
and leave only your footprints.

Posts: 1526 | From: Chatham, NJ... and NC-- Wake Forest University | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by redgurl19:
I did buy at 0.0002

But seriously, WHY?????????????? Sorry, no offense, but that sounds really dumb. Again, no offence meant by that.
Posts: 1235 | From: Anacortes, WA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moosehead9nc
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moosehead9nc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im just wondering what you found out (redgurl) that came true, hey i bet if u fill us in then we will buy more shares and help boost the stock price...
Posts: 664 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjm2005
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjm2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny-Trader:
no go on that address either.

hopefully the investor relations will forward this message to him for me.


Your message has encountered delivery problems
to the following recipient(s):

lloydf*qtelevision.com
(Was addressed to lloydf*qtelevision.com)
Delivery failed
550 lloydf*qtelevision.com unknown user account


No recipients were successfully delivered to.

apparently an address at qtnasia.com worked... I'll see if I can find the exact address...

Uwlungman from IHub reached him that way...

--------------------
Remember two things:
You love New York City
and leave only your footprints.

Posts: 1526 | From: Chatham, NJ... and NC-- Wake Forest University | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjm2005
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjm2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by redgurl19:
Miller time , all i have to say is good luck. Msg me in a couple of months [Smile]

No further comments.

Just shut up already.

--------------------
Remember two things:
You love New York City
and leave only your footprints.

Posts: 1526 | From: Chatham, NJ... and NC-- Wake Forest University | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dew-it
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dew-it         Edit/Delete Post 
Last time I checked... I thought this was a bulletin board, where one can post their opinions, bitches, gripes, predictions, BS DD, thoughts etc. I understand the risks of investing, especially in the pinks and no offense, but I do not need your unsolicted avdice or suggestions on what I should or should not do with my wortheless shares (child or adult?). I am not blaming you or anyone else on this board for the current PPS. My point is that some here (and you know who you are) refuse to hear anything negative about Frankie the Fraud. I cannot convince you that he is POS CEO and you cannot convince me that he is the best thing since Forbes. So on that not, lets hope Loyd can do a better job.

quote:
Originally posted by Penny-Trader:
Well Dew-it this is the stock market and you should know that there is no guaranties.

if you cant afford to loose money then you should not be investing in the pennies. or the stock market at all for that matter.

there are no guaranties, and to go off and spout about how you where screwed is just childish.

again point is, this is not dead yet.

you can either hold out and hope for the best or sell and cut your losses at this point.

crying will not bring your money back.

you are not special, we all have money here that has dwindled to this point. be a grown up about it and either accept your loss and move on or stay here and look for a chance to get your investment back.

you cant change what has happened in the past, you can only effect what your future may hold out.


now i suggest that you spend your efforts on determining what you are going to do for you future and stop looking at the past that you can not change.

your an adult? right?

then lets act like adults and not children.

Children cry and stomp. Adults look for a solution and rationalise things out.

my rationalising tells me that i cant effect what has happened, only what is about to happen.

You need to make up your mind right now. cry over spilt milk, or look at how you are going to replace that spilt milk.

are you going to be a child or an adult? the choice is up to you.

Rod


quote:
Originally posted by Dew-it:
I am not trying to sparr with you... If you want to belive that Frankie the fraud has done great things for you, than that is fine, but I dont' think you can speak for everyone here. Frankie the Fraud has not done NOTHING for me... I dont care that we have few states that air QTN or that we have Charo on some goofy show.... I invested money into QBID to make money, not see Frankie boy's dream realized or not. At this point the only thing that Frankie the fraud has done to me is take my money AND

quote:
Originally posted by QBID'n:
You haven't missed anything Dew. In fact, thats why you are still here. You still hold shares. You still believe.

If you seriously thought Frank has done nothing for you, well then you would not be posting here.

Be serious. Better yet...be patient. [Big Grin]




Posts: 1124 | From: DC/VA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redgurl19
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for redgurl19         Edit/Delete Post 
no ,

USXP was **** , volume was low.
Everyone picked on me.
Peeople said its a **** stock.
But wow.
Look at it now.
and more to come.

in part 2 of my life..............

Posts: 842 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Redgurl and Leo go back and edit out the !!!!!

it is screwing up the page

thanks

--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 69 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  67  68  69   

Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

1997 - 2019 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share