Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Hot Stocks Free for All ! » CSHD: The Never-ending Story (Page 7)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  32  33  34   
Author Topic: CSHD: The Never-ending Story
LT
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today at 2:41am » Rufus Paul Harris wrote:

"When we get the trading records and the transactions from the TA this is going to get interesting!!!!"

"Has anyone been following Sabras, Tony Soprano and James Gee new company???"
[Big Grin]

Posts: 65 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thesource
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thesource     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TimW:
How long before Alana Black is prosecuted.. Anyone got a guess?


Are you freaking kidding ? I really hope you not thinking that some how Alana Black's head will be on any chopping block .....

Thats totally absurd .

--------------------
----- Game Over -----

Posts: 1536 | From: San Antonio - Texas | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LT
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by thesource:
quote:
Originally posted by TimW:
How long before Alana Black is prosecuted.. Anyone got a guess?


Are you freaking kidding ? I really hope you not thinking that some how Alana Black's head will be on any chopping block .....

Thats totally absurd .

by the time this is over you will see how true his statement really is.... [Wink]
why do you think the other 2 SEC attorney's left her high and dry....lol..Alana's days are numbered my friend... [Big Grin]

Posts: 65 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thesource
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thesource     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LT:
Today at 2:41am » Rufus Paul Harris wrote:

"When we get the trading records and the transactions from the TA this is going to get interesting!!!!"

"Has anyone been following Sabras, Tony Soprano and James Gee new company???"
[Big Grin]

Since you seem to have a direct line with God himself , why not ask him why in the Fu<K is he waiting a year to finally get off his aZZ and do something about this and why in the he!! hasn't he hired an attorney ?

One last thing , all the above questions and their answers have no impact on this case . Its game over folks , plain and simple . I've said it for months and I'll say it again .

--------------------
----- Game Over -----

Posts: 1536 | From: San Antonio - Texas | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LT
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by thesource:
quote:
Originally posted by LT:
Today at 2:41am » Rufus Paul Harris wrote:

"When we get the trading records and the transactions from the TA this is going to get interesting!!!!"

"Has anyone been following Sabras, Tony Soprano and James Gee new company???"
[Big Grin]

Since you seem to have a direct line with God himself , why not ask him why in the Fu<K is he waiting a year to finally get off his aZZ and do something about this and why in the he!! hasn't he hired an attorney ?

One last thing , all the above questions and their answers have no impact on this case . Its game over folks , plain and simple . I've said it for months and I'll say it again .

lol...its over for you cuz you sold out...its best for you to leave this thread all together , the pain wont be as bad....if you stay it may be to painfull to see the ending of this ...
Posts: 65 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thesource
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thesource     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LT:
quote:
Originally posted by thesource:
quote:
Originally posted by TimW:
How long before Alana Black is prosecuted.. Anyone got a guess?


Are you freaking kidding ? I really hope you not thinking that some how Alana Black's head will be on any chopping block .....

Thats totally absurd .

by the time this is over you will see how true his statement really is.... [Wink]
why do you think the other 2 SEC attorney's left her high and dry....lol..Alana's days are numbered my friend... [Big Grin]

I cannot confirm or deny that statement because its been months since I spoke to her but just taking a wild guess off the top of my head .....

Because its OVER ....... The SEC has a default judgement and there is nothing that CSHD or its band of merry losers is going to do to reverse it . Why tie up 3 prosecutors on a default case ? I am sure they have their hands full with other stock scams themself .

--------------------
----- Game Over -----

Posts: 1536 | From: San Antonio - Texas | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LT
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today at 3:00am Rufus Paul Harris wrote:

"the Exit has nothing to do with Court, but will be performed at the right time!!! I still have that last FatHead in the way, it is a little more trouble than expected, but getting closer!!!"

Posts: 65 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thesource
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thesource     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LT:
quote:
Originally posted by thesource:
quote:
Originally posted by LT:
Today at 2:41am » Rufus Paul Harris wrote:

"When we get the trading records and the transactions from the TA this is going to get interesting!!!!"

"Has anyone been following Sabras, Tony Soprano and James Gee new company???"
[Big Grin]

Since you seem to have a direct line with God himself , why not ask him why in the Fu<K is he waiting a year to finally get off his aZZ and do something about this and why in the he!! hasn't he hired an attorney ?

One last thing , all the above questions and their answers have no impact on this case . Its game over folks , plain and simple . I've said it for months and I'll say it again .

lol...its over for you cuz you sold out...its best for you to leave this thread all together , the pain wont be as bad....if you stay it may be to painfull to see the ending of this ...
Thats is stupid . If I wanted back in , do you seriously think I could not buy this POS for micro pennies on the dollar ?

--------------------
----- Game Over -----

Posts: 1536 | From: San Antonio - Texas | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thesource
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thesource     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LT:
Today at 3:00am Rufus Paul Harris wrote:

"the Exit has nothing to do with Court, but will be performed at the right time!!! I still have that last FatHead in the way, it is a little more trouble than expected, but getting closer!!!"

What happened to the 2 weeks ???? Oh yeah I guess we can add that to the list of bull$hit promises he's made along the way . You honestly cannot be that stupid that you cannot see things a lot clearer than they were last year at this time . Dufus can't doing anything at this point but sit back and watch . Maybe he can save some of his azz if he helps them go after other related to the case but I would sure like to see his hill billy azz do some time for all the people he's hurt along the way .

--------------------
----- Game Over -----

Posts: 1536 | From: San Antonio - Texas | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LT
Member


Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for LT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Early next week we will see at least 2 of 5 Filings . [Wink]
-----------------------------------------------------------
Today at 3:06am, eyegeddeeven wrote: So... Are we expecting an update on PACER on Monday?
I've heard so much....
----------------------------------------------------------

Today at 3:11am Rufus Paul Harris wrote:

"Sure thing!!!! [Big Grin] Just 2 of 5 that is being filed!!! Stepping things up a little and giving the court a chance to make things right, before we step things up on the Hill!!!"


.

Posts: 65 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thesource
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thesource     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Lord Rufus said it , you know its going to happen right ???? He's always been a man of his word . LMMFAO !!!!!

--------------------
----- Game Over -----

Posts: 1536 | From: San Antonio - Texas | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LT
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by thesource:
quote:
Originally posted by LT:
quote:
Originally posted by thesource:
quote:
Originally posted by LT:
Today at 2:41am » Rufus Paul Harris wrote:

"When we get the trading records and the transactions from the TA this is going to get interesting!!!!"

"Has anyone been following Sabras, Tony Soprano and James Gee new company???"
[Big Grin]

Since you seem to have a direct line with God himself , why not ask him why in the Fu<K is he waiting a year to finally get off his aZZ and do something about this and why in the he!! hasn't he hired an attorney ?

One last thing , all the above questions and their answers have no impact on this case . Its game over folks , plain and simple . I've said it for months and I'll say it again .

lol...its over for you cuz you sold out...its best for you to leave this thread all together , the pain wont be as bad....if you stay it may be to painfull to see the ending of this ...
Thats is stupid . If I wanted back in , do you seriously think I could not buy this POS for micro pennies on the dollar ?
oh god plz dont ....i dont want you as a shareholder and RPH dont need ya either ...
you got into this for the quick $$ and your mad at the wrong people for not being able to do so....move on...

Posts: 65 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thesource
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thesource     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got into this for the same reason all the rest of you suckers did so don't go playing that quick cash card with me .

You might as well hold yours because its only worth what its worth in your head . If it makes you feel better to hold out knowing some day you will be laughing in the faces of people like me , then knock yourself out . I personally think the price of the stock speaks louder about the company than any single one of you kool-aid drinking bozo's .

--------------------
----- Game Over -----

Posts: 1536 | From: San Antonio - Texas | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LT
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have a great weekend source .. catch ya later.
Posts: 65 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thesource
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thesource     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I plan to ..... you do the same and be sure to have a glass of kool aid handy just in case you start feeling it wear off before Monday .

--------------------
----- Game Over -----

Posts: 1536 | From: San Antonio - Texas | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
10of13
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for 10of13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha...source? Why do you always seem to "bicker" with everyone?

Looks like RPH is still "trying"...what is so interesting is that if this is really "over" why does he keep on?

And it does seem that there should be some additional charges brought against him if there was indeed "wrong doing"...

But that can take a while...right?

BUT on the other hand...if it can "take a while" to bring additional charges" against HIM...

Then it could "take a while" for HIM to do what ever it is he is "planning" on doing...

ALWAYS 2 sides to every coin...even if it is a 2 headed coin! [Wink]

--------------------
#1 Rule: Protect your capital! #2 Rule: Never fall for the BS on the boards!

Posts: 8890 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thesource
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thesource     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10of13 : I am just a bitter old azzhole ...... [Smile]

As for answering your questions , let me try one at a time .

Q:Looks like RPH is still "trying"...what is so interesting is that if this is really "over" why does he keep on?

A:Because he's an ignorant moron that thinks the law does not apply to him .

Q:And it does seem that there should be some additional charges brought against him if there was indeed "wrong doing"...

A:Absolutely but it might or might not happen . This is totally up to the people prosecuting the case and for the FBI to decide if criminal charges will be brought up . From there the charges are sent to a Federal Grand Jury to approve or kick back .

Q:But that can take a while...right?

A:You bet it can , sometimes it can takes years for people to be brought to justice if ever .

Q:BUT on the other hand...if it can "take a while" to bring additional charges" against HIM...

A:See answer to above question

Q:Then it could "take a while" for HIM to do what ever it is he is "planning" on doing...

A: In regards to the suit filed against CSHD by the SEC , its over and done . The company failed to respond in the time limit prescribed by law and still has no legal counsel .

In regards to filing something with the U.S.A.G's office , he can file anything he wants personally but when it involves issues pertaining to the company , the moron will still need to hire a corp. attorney to represent the company in any proceedings .

Q:ALWAYS 2 sides to every coin...even if it is a 2 headed coin!

A:Not if the coin has the same thing on both sides ........

--------------------
----- Game Over -----

Posts: 1536 | From: San Antonio - Texas | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. CATIAEngineer
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. CATIAEngineer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i see everyone here is playing nice. [Smile]

Thanks for bringing that Rufus / Gee stuff over LT. I started to dig for it but my Nyquil kicked in and off to lala land I went.

I see some people are still convinced that the default judgement has killed us.....I guess that remains to be seen.

TimW...you might have some confusion regarding Alana Black. She is the SEC attorney that is leading this from the SEC side. Will she get bad press from this case? Maybe [Smile]

Posts: 2308 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thesource
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thesource     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr Cat , do this , go look up civil procedures and look up the term "DEFAULT JUDGEMENT" . If you get a regular judgement through the courts against you , that can be appealed in most cases to a higher court unless the judgement was given in the highest court available . In cases of a DEFAULT judgement , they are non appealable and cannot be heard by another judge for a chance to turn it over .

Once again , I say , its game over !!!

--------------------
----- Game Over -----

Posts: 1536 | From: San Antonio - Texas | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glassman
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for glassman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by thesource:
Mr Cat , do this , go look up civil procedures and look up the term "DEFAULT JUDGEMENT" . If you get a regular judgement through the courts against you , that can be appealed in most cases to a higher court unless the judgement was given in the highest court available . In cases of a DEFAULT judgement , they are non appealable and cannot be heard by another judge for a chance to turn it over .

Once again , I say , its game over !!!

UH? that might be true when there's only two parties source, in this case there's a lot of interested parties. this ain't goin' bye bye any time soon...

--------------------
Don't envy the happiness of those who live in a fool's paradise.

Posts: 36378 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glassman
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for glassman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by thesource:
Hey 50% is better than nothing but I know what you mean ...... I've done well on a few plays and jumped off the boat way too early on others but I am still learning only now I am making money in the process instead of giving it to others .

keep jumpin' off the boat... 99% of em sink sooner or later...

--------------------
Don't envy the happiness of those who live in a fool's paradise.

Posts: 36378 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
a surfer
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for a surfer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TimW:
How long before Alana Black is prosecuted.. Anyone got a guess?

She was involved & defending CSHD well before this turd went to court.

Tim I think you are mixing up Alana Black with Sabra Dabbs.

Oh and a card reader told my wife we were coming into a bunch of money in Feb.

I can't wait...... [Eek!] [Roll Eyes] LOL

Posts: 6409 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thesource
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thesource     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by glassman:
quote:
Originally posted by thesource:
Mr Cat , do this , go look up civil procedures and look up the term "DEFAULT JUDGEMENT" . If you get a regular judgement through the courts against you , that can be appealed in most cases to a higher court unless the judgement was given in the highest court available . In cases of a DEFAULT judgement , they are non appealable and cannot be heard by another judge for a chance to turn it over .

Once again , I say , its game over !!!

UH? that might be true when there's only two parties source, in this case there's a lot of interested parties. this ain't goin' bye bye any time soon...
I disagree . This is nothing more than another stinky pinky stock . No one from higher up the food chain gives a rats azz about it . Rufus is the one making it sound like some one does . Do you honestly think big money would have let this go down the way it has ? Do you not think they would have brought in a lawyer ? You know a Georgia bull dog ???

Its a scam and time has run out on it . All of us were caught in the cross hairs .

--------------------
----- Game Over -----

Posts: 1536 | From: San Antonio - Texas | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glassman
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for glassman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you've been saying that for months now...adnauseum...

fact is ? i don't expect to see this thing run or get value, but the story line will go on, and stinky attitudes just beget more stink

--------------------
Don't envy the happiness of those who live in a fool's paradise.

Posts: 36378 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
10of13
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for 10of13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Source says... 10of13 : I am just a bitter old azzhole ......

Nah...BUT maybe you and RPH have more in common than you would like to admit... [Razz]

I am really just teasing...I do find humor in the fact that you always seem to be the one that is trying to get everyone to realize that it is "over"...it's almost as if you are trying to convince yourself...

Chances are "pretty good" that there may never be "anything" come of CSHD...BUT it isn't "over" until there are no more filings and no more discussions...

And yes..there ARE ALWAYS 2 sides to EVERY coin..regardless... [Cool]

Smile you bitter old AZZhole.... [Wink]

--------------------
#1 Rule: Protect your capital! #2 Rule: Never fall for the BS on the boards!

Posts: 8890 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thesource
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thesource     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was convinced the day they showed up for court without their attorney present and the judge told them not to come back without one . I should have sold off then but didn't thinking maybe , just maybe they would hire legal counsel .

--------------------
----- Game Over -----

Posts: 1536 | From: San Antonio - Texas | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glassman
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for glassman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gotta admit that was pretty boneheaded....

this "case" has it all doesn't it?

--------------------
Don't envy the happiness of those who live in a fool's paradise.

Posts: 36378 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thesource
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thesource     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its really stupid for someone thats suppose to have all this knowledge of running a company and about bonds worth BILLIONS of dollars . Who drew up the contracts for CSHD ???

I bet you don't really want to know the answer to that one [Wink]

--------------------
----- Game Over -----

Posts: 1536 | From: San Antonio - Texas | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glassman
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for glassman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by thesource:
Its really stupid for someone thats suppose to have all this knowledge of running a company and about bonds worth BILLIONS of dollars . Who drew up the contracts for CSHD ???

I bet you don't really want to know the answer to that one [Wink]

what makes you say i don't want to know the answer?

at one time, i had read all the SEC filing for quite a way back... that was about 18 months ago now....

--------------------
Don't envy the happiness of those who live in a fool's paradise.

Posts: 36378 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T e x
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for T e x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by thesource:
Its really stupid for someone thats suppose to have all this knowledge of running a company and about bonds worth BILLIONS of dollars . Who drew up the contracts for CSHD ???

I bet you don't really want to know the answer to that one [Wink]

what contracts?

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi
Adventures in microcapitalism...

Posts: 21062 | From: Fort Worth | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thesource
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thesource     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The contracts for the bonds . I personally believe that they were done in house by Rufus and the gang as a cut and paste job . If I had to guess . most of the actual cutting and pasting was done by Sabra Dobbs . She seems to know more than she led onto back last year now that she's got her own little scam going on .

--------------------
----- Game Over -----

Posts: 1536 | From: San Antonio - Texas | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T e x
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for T e x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol...contracts for bonds?

really? and these have been published? posted?

Gawd, there's so much to remember...

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi
Adventures in microcapitalism...

Posts: 21062 | From: Fort Worth | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thesource
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thesource     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I am referring to the paper work filed with Georgia court .

--------------------
----- Game Over -----

Posts: 1536 | From: San Antonio - Texas | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T e x
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for T e x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by thesource:
Well I am referring to the paper work filed with Georgia court .

during the TRO hearing?

as I recall, that was just notarized "stuff," right?

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi
Adventures in microcapitalism...

Posts: 21062 | From: Fort Worth | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thesource
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thesource     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man they are airing out the dirty laundry over on HSM pretty good . Too bad it took a year to do so ....

--------------------
----- Game Over -----

Posts: 1536 | From: San Antonio - Texas | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  32  33  34   

Quick Reply
Message:

HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins
   


Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2013 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share