Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Hot Stocks Free for All ! » CSHD: The Never-ending Story (Page 21)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  32  33  34   
Author Topic: CSHD: The Never-ending Story
a surfer
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for a surfer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is some reading for ironman to acquaint himself.....


I figure there are 250,000 posts.

cut and paste entire link.

http://www.allstocks.com/stockmessageboard/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi/ubb/get_topic/ f/8/t/022582/p/1.html?
http://www.allstocks.com/stockmessageboard/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi/ubb/get_topic/ f/8/t/023669/p/1.html?
http://www.allstocks.com/stockmessageboard/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi/ubb/get_topic/ f/2/t/012513/p/1.html?
http://www.allstocks.com/stockmessageboard/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi/ubb/get_topic/ f/8/t/023954/p/1.html?
http://www.allstocks.com/stockmessageboard/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi/ubb/get_topic/ f/8/t/023954/p/1.html?
http://www.allstocks.com/stockmessageboard/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi/ubb/get_topic/ f/2/t/012891/p/1.html?
http://www.allstocks.com/stockmessageboard/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi/ubb/get_topic/ f/2/t/012978/p/1.html?
http://www.allstocks.com/stockmessageboard/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi/ubb/get_topic/ f/2/t/013019/p/1.html?
http://www.allstocks.com/stockmessageboard/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi/ubb/get_topic/ f/2/t/013061/p/1.html?

Posts: 6409 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ocqueoc
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocqueoc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, well

After months, out of the woodwork comes "another one"

Ironman, we DO not want, NOR NEED troublemakers, which IMO, it appears that is what you are.

IMO, also. Watch what you say, sometimes, words that are put out on a public board, come back to bite you on the behind.

Do not insult us, by appearing to be "in the know"
We have ALL had enough of your "kind"
again, IMO

I think I "know" who you are.
--------------
Hello, to everyone else

Posts: 360 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironman64
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironman64     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please keep in mind, I am not saying that the class action target was Harris. And yes, MrCat, I know about your conversation with him.

The purpose of your suit was to be to get things rolling with a legal action. To request trading records, etc....

Does your response change any now?

Posts: 98 | From: Nowhereville, USA | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. CATIAEngineer
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. CATIAEngineer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ironman64:
Please keep in mind, I am not saying that the class action target was Harris. And yes, MrCat, I know about your conversation with him.

The purpose of your suit was to be to get things rolling with a legal action. To request trading records, etc....

Does your response change any now?

No, my response doesnt change at all. I made no attempt whatsoever to make a move on CSHD in a legal sense.

"The purpose of your suit"

You still write as if I have / had a suit planned or in progress. My interest in seeing the trading records pulled is no different than anyone elses but there was never a discussion of a lawsuit other than the phone conversation with Mr Harris where the question actually came up "Who would the suit be against if there were to be one?".

If you really know about the discussion I had with Mr Harris im surprised you arent already aware of these facts. On that same note, I might ask Mr Harris why you know about my conversation with him and chose to discuss it on the board. You say you protect your sources but spilled your guts against the Boss himself.

Posts: 2308 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PCola77
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PCola77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ironman, can you answer the simple question of "Will people who have seen their investments in this go from $20,000 to worthless ever see their initial cash outlay again". I don't think many people here are concerned with who gets what punishment as much as they are interested if they will ever see those $$$ again.
Posts: 5508 | From: Southeastern PA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
new2stocks
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for new2stocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"You say you protect your sources but spilled your guts against the Boss himself."


What is Rufus the boss of anyway? He was supposed to be working for the shareholders, we the shareholders do not work for him!!!!

Posts: 1453 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. CATIAEngineer
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. CATIAEngineer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by new2stocks:
"You say you protect your sources but spilled your guts against the Boss himself."


What is Rufus the boss of anyway? He was supposed to be working for the shareholders, we the shareholders do not work for him!!!!

You know what I mean....the point is Ironman "knows of" a private call between Mr Harris and myself. Im curious how.
Posts: 2308 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
new2stocks
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for new2stocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. CATIAEngineer:
quote:
Originally posted by new2stocks:
"You say you protect your sources but spilled your guts against the Boss himself."


What is Rufus the boss of anyway? He was supposed to be working for the shareholders, we the shareholders do not work for him!!!!

You know what I mean....the point is Ironman "knows of" a private call between Mr Harris and myself. Im curious how.
Yep that would be interesting to know. I would also like to know why he feels it necessary to hide who he is. At this point, everyone knows who everyone is.....why this big secret I'm in the know boat stuff again? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1453 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lootcifer
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lootcifer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow so many old faces from CSHD. I remember all you guys from last year. Hope it all works out for you all and this battle with Rufus. You all deserve to get some kinda money out of this. I don't post much or trade much anymore but still hold the good advice Chartwalker gave me last year when this thing was flying high. Good luck guys

--------------------
Best Regards and Good Trading

Posts: 239 | From: Florida City, FL | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironman64
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironman64     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PCola77:
Ironman, can you answer the simple question of "Will people who have seen their investments in this go from $20,000 to worthless ever see their initial cash outlay again". I don't think many people here are concerned with who gets what punishment as much as they are interested if they will ever see those $$$ again.

I whole-heartedly believe that we will see our money (and then some) as well as CSHD becoming fully reporting again.

Things aren't as they seem....with CSHD and with certain individuals.

Posts: 98 | From: Nowhereville, USA | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironman64
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironman64     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The topic of "class action lawsuit" will not be brought up again by me.

I have been asked by several good shareholder friends to pull back on that discussion for now, and I will oblige.

Posts: 98 | From: Nowhereville, USA | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T e x
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for T e x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fascinating!

Can *not* imagine any shareholder wanting to suppress discussion of any and all options available...

seems counter-intuitive, to me.

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi
Adventures in microcapitalism...

Posts: 21062 | From: Fort Worth | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironman64
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironman64     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speak away "TEX"....

You are welcome to filibuster......but I am not going to discuss the subject at this time.

Make better sense now?

Posts: 98 | From: Nowhereville, USA | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
a surfer
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for a surfer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ironman64:
quote:
Originally posted by PCola77:
Ironman, can you answer the simple question of "Will people who have seen their investments in this go from $20,000 to worthless ever see their initial cash outlay again". I don't think many people here are concerned with who gets what punishment as much as they are interested if they will ever see those $$$ again.

I whole-heartedly believe that we will see our money (and then some) as well as CSHD becoming fully reporting again.

Things aren't as they seem....with CSHD and with certain individuals.

If this trades again for over 1 buck I will sell all and give the money to a family in need.

Who knows how much this lesson saved me in the long haul.

Posts: 6409 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T e x
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for T e x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by a surfer:
quote:
Originally posted by Ironman64:
quote:
Originally posted by PCola77:
Ironman, can you answer the simple question of "Will people who have seen their investments in this go from $20,000 to worthless ever see their initial cash outlay again". I don't think many people here are concerned with who gets what punishment as much as they are interested if they will ever see those $$$ again.

I whole-heartedly believe that we will see our money (and then some) as well as CSHD becoming fully reporting again.

Things aren't as they seem....with CSHD and with certain individuals.

If this trades again for over 1 buck I will sell all and give the money to a family in need.

Who knows how much this lesson saved me in the long haul.

yup, that's the "silver lining" on these kinds of plays...

At the risk of boring long-time readers who have heard this before, that's why I follow the GVRPs and CSHDs of the world: I hit GVRP about a month or two into trading, and -- boy, howdy -- did I ever get a ride on the roller-coaster learning curve.

Still say the best thing I ever did as a newbie was not my early "wins" but the "foolish decision" to plop down 50 or 100 bucks on GVRP. That way, I was "invested" enough to have a possible return of somewhere between $15k and $30k.

With that much possible return (which a few Ameritraders realized), man-o-man, I was GLUED to the screen for days!

Perhaps needless to say, I got a quick lesson in DD, the parameters of PRs vs the SEC's powers, and the recognition that you can--even as an adult--talk yourself into going along with hype.

So, ya...as far as I can figure?

We all pay our dues, one way or another.

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi
Adventures in microcapitalism...

Posts: 21062 | From: Fort Worth | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PCola77
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PCola77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the honest answer. Would you be willing to further break it out to say whether you believe even those who have since sold will get their money, or just those still holding? And what about people like myself, who bought some on the greys near the current price, would I also be able to sell in the $1+ range, or are you saying this would be more like a disgorgement from those who made money to those who lost??


quote:
Originally posted by Ironman64:
quote:
Originally posted by PCola77:
Ironman, can you answer the simple question of "Will people who have seen their investments in this go from $20,000 to worthless ever see their initial cash outlay again". I don't think many people here are concerned with who gets what punishment as much as they are interested if they will ever see those $$$ again.

I whole-heartedly believe that we will see our money (and then some) as well as CSHD becoming fully reporting again.

Things aren't as they seem....with CSHD and with certain individuals.


Posts: 5508 | From: Southeastern PA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironman64
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironman64     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PCola --

In short, I believe all shareholders, whether holding pre-10/16 or grey shares will benefit when this ride is over.

Now the tricky part....I am not sure what happens to those that have sold pre-10/16 shares. As I recall from discussions with Harris, a shareholder of record at the close on October 16, 2006 is subject to the 6:1 TPR, thus in its purest form even those that have sold after pre-10/16 after 10/16/06 should still have shares at some point in the future. Those shares will hold value as any other share.

Now, one other item. I have never asked this question of anyone that would "know", but I personally feel that a grey share or a pre-10/16 can not be of a separate class, meaning they can't be priced differently. The only difference being the obvious 6:1 award due to a pre-10/16 owner.

Posts: 98 | From: Nowhereville, USA | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PCola77
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PCola77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally, you and I agree about something. Was curious if you would claim that they would/could be treated differently as I seem to remember Rufus saying in the past.

quote:
Originally posted by Ironman64:
but I personally feel that a grey share or a pre-10/16 can not be of a separate class, meaning they can't be priced differently.


Posts: 5508 | From: Southeastern PA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wallymac
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wallymac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ironman64:
PCola --

In short, I believe all shareholders, whether holding pre-10/16 or grey shares will benefit when this ride is over.

Now the tricky part....I am not sure what happens to those that have sold pre-10/16 shares. As I recall from discussions with Harris, a shareholder of record at the close on October 16, 2006 is subject to the 6:1 TPR, thus in its purest form even those that have sold after pre-10/16 after 10/16/06 should still have shares at some point in the future. Those shares will hold value as any other share.

Now, one other item. I have never asked this question of anyone that would "know", but I personally feel that a grey share or a pre-10/16 can not be of a separate class, meaning they can't be priced differently. The only difference being the obvious 6:1 award due to a pre-10/16 owner.

Really, now that's interesting. How would one entail to award shares based on pre 10/16 vs post 10/16? It would be a nightmare and the fact that an Ex date was never determined to award those shares would also present a legal nightmare. But since we are suspending disbelieve here please tells us the logistics of how this could ever be accomplished.
Posts: 3255 | From: Los Angeles California | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T e x
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for T e x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PCola77:
Finally, you and I agree about something. Was curious if you would claim that they would/could be treated differently as I seem to remember Rufus saying in the past.

quote:
Originally posted by Ironman64:
but I personally feel that a grey share or a pre-10/16 can not be of a separate class, meaning they can't be priced differently.


not quite following...

"greys" "pre-10/16s"

etc...

CSHD's entry onto the grey's is fact; the "6:1" divvy is as much a wisp in the wind as PHGI's "Canadian divvy."

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi
Adventures in microcapitalism...

Posts: 21062 | From: Fort Worth | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironman64
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironman64     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not a divvy Tex....of course the "other side" wants to call it just that in a futile attempt to foil it cuz of no "ex-div date".

I believe if you examine the PR on 10/16 you will NOT find the word "dividend" but rather TPR.

And as we all know now, the TPR was the event that sent the crooks scrambling to the Atlanta SEC to pull out all stops. And now we wait to see what the ultimate verdict is once things play out.

Posts: 98 | From: Nowhereville, USA | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
a surfer
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for a surfer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/757563/000129707706000068/cshd8ka_09292006.ht m

the S-4 was never filed......correct.?


LOL funny stuff in there.

Posts: 6409 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironman64
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironman64     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wally --

I think you will find that once these events play out, a shareholder/NOBO list will be produced that details shareholders of record as of 10/16/06.

Until then, I guess we can debate our collective opinions, but a debate is all it will be.

Posts: 98 | From: Nowhereville, USA | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PCola77
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PCola77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wally and Tex, I hate to go to the dark side on this one, but I was in fact involved in a stock that succeeded in retoractively granting a dividend to holders as of a certain date, even if they had sold the stock after the retroactive date. I believe it was one of the incarnations of AWYB/AWBV/HVLN.
Posts: 5508 | From: Southeastern PA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T e x
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for T e x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ironman64:
not a divvy Tex....of course the "other side" wants to call it just that in a futile attempt to foil it cuz of no "ex-div date".

I believe if you examine the PR on 10/16 you will NOT find the word "dividend" but rather TPR.

And as we all know now, the TPR was the event that sent the crooks scrambling to the Atlanta SEC to pull out all stops. And now we wait to see what the ultimate verdict is once things play out.

well, yeah, it *is*...and too many here have now seen that when whatever company it is under discussion "awards" cash or stock, it's still treated the same.

In other words, we (most of us here) do NOT go by PRs but by filings...too many of us have seen even filings with the SEC turn out to be hinky--so we prefer the Daily List on OTCBB, which is the the official site for publication of data from the NASDAQ department I mentioned.

For that 6:1 you mention to take effect? It would have to be filed--there's no "backdating" on such "awards."

The Threshold Price Reset(TPR) has nothing to do with this play--other than the pump--as it *never* qualified. How about this?

Instead of acting out on the "Mr. Mysterious" impulse? Please post the regs under which this qualified for a TPR...

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi
Adventures in microcapitalism...

Posts: 21062 | From: Fort Worth | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T e x
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for T e x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PCola77:
Wally and Tex, I hate to go to the dark side on this one, but I was in fact involved in a stock that succeeded in retoractively granting a dividend to holders as of a certain date, even if they had sold the stock after the retroactive date. I believe it was one of the incarnations of AWYB/AWBV/HVLN.

Jeez, I've never said *everything* follows the rules...

look at Katie Gold...

or GVRP (again)...

But, dadgum--

1) is that something we wanna support? as in legal...

2) is that something we can count on, as traders?

I would prefer consistency, eh?

lol..."dark side"

you're simply posting what you know, I trust.

That's different than trying to "sway" opinion--we always discuss facts as we know them. Sometimes, we don't figure chit out for months on end...

case in point [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi
Adventures in microcapitalism...

Posts: 21062 | From: Fort Worth | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PCola77
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PCola77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, just saying there *is* precedent. And as with the rest of you, I'll believe it to happen a second time not a moment before I see it happen again... For some odd reason, I don't trust Rufie to come through on this one either. Maybe his 0-100 in predictions has biased me though [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by T e x:
quote:
Originally posted by PCola77:
Wally and Tex, I hate to go to the dark side on this one, but I was in fact involved in a stock that succeeded in retoractively granting a dividend to holders as of a certain date, even if they had sold the stock after the retroactive date. I believe it was one of the incarnations of AWYB/AWBV/HVLN.

Jeez, I've never said *everything* follows the rules...

look at Katie Gold...

or GVRP (again)...

But, dadgum--

1) is that something we wanna support? as in legal...

2) is that something we can count on, as traders?

I would prefer consistency, eh?

lol..."dark side"

you're simply posting what you know, I trust.

That's different than trying to "sway" opinion--we always discuss facts as we know them. Sometimes, we don't figure chit out for months on end...

case in point [Roll Eyes]


Posts: 5508 | From: Southeastern PA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wallymac
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wallymac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no precedent for a TPR, since it has do with issues that are other than common stock. This isn't to say that it couldn't happen but at this time there is no precedent for it.

As, Tex, Says how are we as retail traders to understand the ground rules if they consistently change.

I would rather trade under rules that are constant, at least then I know the rules, than trade under constantly changing rules that benefit people other than the retail traders that stand to lose the most.

Why do I say that retail traders stand to lose the most? Because the changes always seem to benefit anyone other than the retail trader.

Posts: 3255 | From: Los Angeles California | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironman64
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironman64     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One more time guys:

The crooks, including the SEC, were fine with what CSHD was doing as long as the 6:1 was called a dividend. The moment it was pr'd and 8k'd as a TPR, all hell broke loose.

We wouldn't be where we are now otherwise. Once the events going on behind the scenes right now play out, it will all be obvious.

Posts: 98 | From: Nowhereville, USA | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
new2stocks
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for new2stocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So what's going on "behind the scenes" ? Why can't you tell us?
Posts: 1453 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T e x
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for T e x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One more time, guy--

I'm sure the SEC *did* have problems with the 6-for-1: no matter how you count the tail, a dog's still got only four legs. Although, as I recall, that wasn't mentioned in either the suspension notice or the complaint. I *suspect* they were holding it in reserve in case they decided a second suspension were necesssary...but that's pure speculation.

Anyway, as previously requested, why don't you simply post the pertinent regs that allow such a "TPR" ?

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi
Adventures in microcapitalism...

Posts: 21062 | From: Fort Worth | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
new2stocks
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for new2stocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, what is the difference between a TPR and a dividend? I'm a bit confused. TIA [Smile]
Posts: 1453 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironman64
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironman64     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think a better question, TEX, is why don't you show me a "pertinent reg" that disallows it.

And like you said, absent of your speculation...."that wasn't mentioned in either the suspension notice or the complaint". Very interesting, huh?

Like I said last night, we can debate this crap to death. In the end it will all come clean. Mark my words.

Posts: 98 | From: Nowhereville, USA | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T e x
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for T e x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by new2stocks:
Ok, what is the difference between a TPR and a dividend? I'm a bit confused. TIA [Smile]

Threshold Price Reset

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi
Adventures in microcapitalism...

Posts: 21062 | From: Fort Worth | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
new2stocks
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for new2stocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know what TPR stands for, but what is the difference between the two? According to Ironman the reason all hell broke loose was because it was pr'd & 8k'd as a TPR, not a dividend.
Posts: 1453 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  32  33  34   

Quick Reply
Message:

HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins
   


Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2013 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share