Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Hot Stocks Free for All ! » CSHD: The Never-ending Story (Page 5)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  32  33  34   
Author Topic: CSHD: The Never-ending Story
LT
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember this !!!...we are awaiting a EXIT..it has NOTHING to do with the fed. court case... [Wink]
however the EXIT will provide Evidence for the court case...

"It will be the collection and exchange that exposes the fraud "

i hope by now everyone has their hard Copy Certificates.

Posts: 65 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LT
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tex its not just the greys its all the shares after the merger... did you read the merger Agreement ?
Posts: 65 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LT
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Appellate Division: Second Judicial Department

M15453

CF/

2004-05310

Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems,

Inc., plaintiff-respondent, v Adnan Sakli,

et al., defendants-respondents, Long Island

Realty Development, Ltd., appellant.

(Index No. 418/03)
---------------------------------------------------

something from 2004

http://siliconinvestor.*********/readmsg.aspx?msgid=22756742

.

Posts: 65 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LT
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PPT is the Plunge Protection Team, and here is a latest artilce on them. An interesting concept set up many years ago.

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article1771.html

.

Posts: 65 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LT
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by a surfer:
wonder if this is Lady Trader (LT) from HSM...

Is it you LT???

it is.... [Big Grin]
Posts: 65 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T e x
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for T e x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LT:
Tex its not just the greys its all the shares after the merger... did you read the merger Agreement ?

I take it you're referring to the proposed merger--the one that never was completed...

What's that got to do with the fantastic claims that led to the suspension?

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi
Adventures in microcapitalism...

Posts: 21062 | From: Fort Worth | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stocktrader22
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for stocktrader22         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can care less about this POS, I sold all out the other day. Moved on to bigger and better things a long time ago.

--------------------
Disclaimer: Not accountable for anything I say

Posts: 6266 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thesource
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thesource     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LT its really a shame that you along with a lot of others continue to dwell on the words of a complete idiot . Just think of all the money you could have made if you'd direct that time towards something else . Hell I made back all my losses and then some on a single stock called ECFL which is now MNTY . I turned $200.00 into $12,000 in 5 weeks .

As I said before , you loonies can laugh all you want at me when you are all filthy rich but I'd bet you just remain filthy for a very , very long time .

--------------------
----- Game Over -----

Posts: 1536 | From: San Antonio - Texas | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. CATIAEngineer
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. CATIAEngineer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by thesource:
LT its really a shame that you along with a lot of others continue to dwell on the words of a complete idiot . Just think of all the money you could have made if you'd direct that time towards something else . Hell I made back all my losses and then some on a single stock called ECFL which is now MNTY . I turned $200.00 into $12,000 in 5 weeks .

As I said before , you loonies can laugh all you want at me when you are all filthy rich but I'd bet you just remain filthy for a very , very long time .

ECFL? Looks a lot like a "Pump and Dump"...based on the post below it almost looks like you agree. Were you informed of the pump or did you just get lucky? [Wink]

-------------------------

thesource
Member


Member Rated:
posted March 12, 2007 20:30
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll be buying some discounted shares this week just incase there is another BS merger around the corner . Those die hard ECFL fans can't get enough of them .

--------------------
Go Spurs Go !!!

------------------------------------
http://www.allstocks.com/stockmessageboard/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic; f=8;t=026461;p=7

Posts: 2308 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PCola77
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PCola77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, source, I usually agree with you, but that seems like just a bit of a stretch to say you made a 60bagger without ever taking any profits on a company that you knew was a scam. Especially given how much people here preach "I learned form CSHD to take profits, no matter how sure a thing it looks".

Sorry, but I don't buy it. Not even slightly.

Posts: 5508 | From: Southeastern PA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PCola77
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PCola77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you explain why you think this? I mean, this is like if the Steelers didn't show up to play the Patriots today, and then for 2 years kept claiming that the Patriots never beat tham and they still have to play the game. No they don't. If you forfeit, you LOSE, end of story. There is no more to the story.

quote:
Originally posted by LT:
the SEC hasnt won anything ..lol.. there will be a hearing some time in the near future.


Posts: 5508 | From: Southeastern PA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thesource
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thesource     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PCola77:
yeah, source, I usually agree with you, but that seems like just a bit of a stretch to say you made a 60bagger without ever taking any profits on a company that you knew was a scam. Especially given how much people here preach "I learned form CSHD to take profits, no matter how sure a thing it looks".

Sorry, but I don't buy it. Not even slightly.

I personally do not care what you believe . Infact the 60 bagger was on the last good runs only . I actually made more than that earlier this year on the first couple of runs . Here's my history from the last few months .......


11/02/07 Sold 2,000,000 of ECFL * $0.00 (Order #99) 6,986.90
11/01/07 Bought 2,000,000 of ECFL * $0.00 (Order #95) -3,612.99
10/30/07 Sold 1,555,428 of ECFL * $0.01 (Order #90) 8,541.72
10/19/07 Bought 1,555,428 of ECFL * $0.00 (Order #85) -1,101.79
10/15/07 Sold 714,285 of ECFL * $0.00 (Order #77) 986.99
10/05/07 Bought 714,285 of ECFL * $0.00 (Order #66) -512.99
10/01/07 Sold 412,500 of ECFL * $0.00 (Order #55) 440.75

This is from the last 90 days . I couldn't go back any further on my E trade account .

--------------------
----- Game Over -----

Posts: 1536 | From: San Antonio - Texas | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thesource
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thesource     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. CATIAEngineer:
quote:
Originally posted by thesource:
LT its really a shame that you along with a lot of others continue to dwell on the words of a complete idiot . Just think of all the money you could have made if you'd direct that time towards something else . Hell I made back all my losses and then some on a single stock called ECFL which is now MNTY . I turned $200.00 into $12,000 in 5 weeks .

As I said before , you loonies can laugh all you want at me when you are all filthy rich but I'd bet you just remain filthy for a very , very long time .

ECFL? Looks a lot like a "Pump and Dump"...based on the post below it almost looks like you agree. Were you informed of the pump or did you just get lucky? [Wink]

I got very lucky plus I've learned not to fall in love with this crappy azz penny stocks . Its hard sometimes to take a profit and watch it continue to run up and its equally hard to hold it when you watch it start to turn and run the other way . With ECFL , I've played it long enough to get a decent feel for the stock . I knew that it was just a matter of time before another merger would come down the pipe line and when it did , the sucker fish would hit on it like it were a piece of cake . Now that the merger deal has finally went through (or so they claim) , the stock will probably just fizzle out and most will forget about it again for a while . I am probably done with it myself and looking for something else . I have a lot of shares in CBAY , GMSC , PDVP & EFGO . All are POS's and I will probably get burned on a R/S on atleast one if not all of them but thats the way it goes . I also picked up some ETIM the other day and some WLM along with FDO and CHCG (which I sold off for $700.00 profit a few days later).

Sometimes its better to be lucky than good .....

--------------------
----- Game Over -----

Posts: 1536 | From: San Antonio - Texas | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
milliam
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for milliam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. CATIAEngineer:
Milliam......

In the depo from James Gee he claims that Rufus copied the files from his computer and gave the drive to Michael Alexander. Does that seem slightly different from the original story?

I'm still reading the depo, but from what I remember, MA was up there pulling data off the computer. When I was up there, RPH was not nore was James Gee. MA borrowed another drive from one of the shareholders (that he knew well), but I'm not sure if he had to use that or not.
Posts: 1028 | From: Georgia | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. CATIAEngineer
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. CATIAEngineer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by milliam:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. CATIAEngineer:
Milliam......

In the depo from James Gee he claims that Rufus copied the files from his computer and gave the drive to Michael Alexander. Does that seem slightly different from the original story?

I'm still reading the depo, but from what I remember, MA was up there pulling data off the computer. When I was up there, RPH was not nore was James Gee. MA borrowed another drive from one of the shareholders (that he knew well), but I'm not sure if he had to use that or not.
Thats how I thought the story went. The depo appears to bend that story a bit IMO.
Posts: 2308 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LT
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From Rufus Paul Harris to ALL Shareholders...


"Things that will be needed from shareholders shortly!!!

1.) Statements or Affidavits about conversations with broker dealers about a bid or ask when buying shares on the Grey's
2.) Statement or Affidavits and support about anyone who has posted shares for sale on the Grey's at high prices and the market has traded around your sale price
3.) Any records (emails, PM or post) with MA, JA, DP and JG and Sabra Dabbs
4.) Statements or Affidavits about conversations with the Shareholder committee
5.) Any records (emails, PM or post) with JG or anyone on the Shareholder committee
6.) Statements or Affidavits about any conversations with the Transfer Agent
7.) Any records (emails, PM or Post) with the Transfer Agent
8.) Statements or Affidavits about any conversation with Alana Black or an attorney for the SEC
9.) Any records (emails, PM or electronic Com) with Alana Black or an attorney with the SEC

Any shareholder that has some of the above documentation or that is willing to give a statement or affidavit about an item please send your name and Item to me with the #1-9 in the subject line via pm and Email to Harris*gabreeders.com

More things are to follow such as
Any watch and document documentation!!! Like Market activity and anything that you may have saved from HSM, IHUB or PM’s with anyone who is now a know basher

This is the time to dig up those old files DDers

Our time of reconciliation has finally come!!!

GODSPEED and GODBLESS shareholders

I will return in a few to start the compiling process, but I want to also place everything on this board for all to see

Will a MOD start a PR thread and post all PRs that they can find in order (Please keep the thread locked from posting, a view only)

Will a MOD also start a SEC filing thread and post all SEC filings in order (Please keep the thread locked from posting, a view only)



Hey Bashers and HSM, IHUB bholes"
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

cvsu. pro boards 100 .com

Posts: 65 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glassman
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for glassman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its hard sometimes to take a profit and watch it continue to run up and its equally hard to hold it when you watch it start to turn and run the other way

stone cold discipline wins every time.

--------------------
Don't envy the happiness of those who live in a fool's paradise.

Posts: 36378 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thesource
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thesource     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by glassman:
Its hard sometimes to take a profit and watch it continue to run up and its equally hard to hold it when you watch it start to turn and run the other way

stone cold discipline wins every time.

These are things you learn in time as you get burned in the market . Most noobies and even seasoned traders have a hard time not buying into the hype .

--------------------
----- Game Over -----

Posts: 1536 | From: San Antonio - Texas | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stockstar69
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stockstar69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Down she goooooes! Ouch!
Posts: 2498 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TimW
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TimW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate to say it but if this was a scam shouldnt Rufus be in jail by now?

If this was an open and shut case I dont see why this stock is still trading and Rufus still is running free.

As much as it hurts to say it, I think theres a chance for CSHD to do *something* the longer this goes on... Its been over a year already.

Posts: 869 | From: Az | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T e x
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for T e x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TimW:
I hate to say it but if this was a scam shouldnt Rufus be in jail by now?

If this was an open and shut case I dont see why this stock is still trading and Rufus still is running free.

As much as it hurts to say it, I think theres a chance for CSHD to do *something* the longer this goes on... Its been over a year already.

Tim,

not trying to be "mean," but your post almost shouts, "I don't know anything about this stuff."

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi
Adventures in microcapitalism...

Posts: 21062 | From: Fort Worth | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PCola77
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PCola77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's been the mantra over some people for like a year now "If he really did somethign wrong he'd be in jail by now and the company would be shut down! We're golden!"

And wasn't it trading at over $1 still when it began on the greys? Wonder if any of those people ever thought it would be .0001 this soon.

Posts: 5508 | From: Southeastern PA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T e x
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for T e x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing to do with trading, exactly, but I've noticed that a human tendency is to "hang on." that is, it's very hard to "let go."

Like the monkey who gets trapped grasping for the goodies...

To wax philosophic, I suspect it's inherent, given the development of the opposable thumb...a genetic survival mechanism if you're swinging through trees and hating the idea of feeding crocs, lurking below...

The adaptable, however, figure out that trading is different from swinging from branch to vine.

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi
Adventures in microcapitalism...

Posts: 21062 | From: Fort Worth | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glassman
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for glassman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stubbornness is an admirable quality.

it's not just swinging thru trees...

how about tracking down that heard of reindeer that's always just out of reach?

if people would actually stick to some of these scams instead of disappearing into the wood work out of shame or exhaustion or whatever? the scammers would begin to realise that we will eventually catch up with them and make a meal...

IMO? the people that attempt to shame others into shutting up are just facilitating the crooks.

keeping this alive and front and center is a very unsubtle warning to all newbies who show up... they can hardly miss it.

--------------------
Don't envy the happiness of those who live in a fool's paradise.

Posts: 36378 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glassman
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for glassman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why do medical billing co's keep sending out bills that you don't even owe three and four and five times? cuz nobody follows up.

those bills cost at least a couple bucks to generate and mail.. must profit in it somewhere....

--------------------
Don't envy the happiness of those who live in a fool's paradise.

Posts: 36378 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TimW
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TimW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've read alot on previous stock scams and there has been awhole lot more legal action than whats going on here.

Theres actually prosecution that occurs in the other cases.. Here they just write cute little love letters back and fourth.. what gives? [Confused]

I know the process can take awhile but as mentioned, you dont show the case is usually closed. This is still open after apparently several no shows on rufus's part.

I dont get it.

Posts: 869 | From: Az | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thesource
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thesource     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rufus is not in jail because he has not been directly linked to any ill gotten gains yet and he might not ever be . Maybe he's truely that stupid to put his neck on the line and not benefit from it . Maybe he was played all along but if thats the case , he should have not run his mouth like he did and make promises he could not keep .

All of the bogus mergers and toxic financing doesn't mean a damn thing to me . Its not what lured me into the stock . The talk of multi billion dollar bonds and huge contracts are what lured me in and was also the drving force behind the huge increase in the price of shares . Rufus is responsible for that because he was in charge of the company at that time .

--------------------
----- Game Over -----

Posts: 1536 | From: San Antonio - Texas | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T e x
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for T e x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TimW:
I've read alot on previous stock scams and there has been awhole lot more legal action than whats going on here.

Theres actually prosecution that occurs in the other cases.. Here they just write cute little love letters back and fourth.. what gives? [Confused]

I know the process can take awhile but as mentioned, you dont show the case is usually closed. This is still open after apparently several no shows on rufus's part.

I dont get it.

Actually, this is fairly typical. To get the kind of "instant karma" that some clamor for would require poking Congress with a sharp stick...can you whittle?

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi
Adventures in microcapitalism...

Posts: 21062 | From: Fort Worth | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. CATIAEngineer
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. CATIAEngineer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by thesource:
Rufus is not in jail because he has not been directly linked to any ill gotten gains yet and he might not ever be . Maybe he's truely that stupid to put his neck on the line and not benefit from it . Maybe he was played all along but if thats the case , he should have not run his mouth like he did and make promises he could not keep .

All of the bogus mergers and toxic financing doesn't mean a damn thing to me . Its not what lured me into the stock . The talk of multi billion dollar bonds and huge contracts are what lured me in and was also the drving force behind the huge increase in the price of shares . Rufus is responsible for that because he was in charge of the company at that time .

On at least one interview Rufus said this was going to be a rough ride and wanted people who were aware of that to remain shareholders through it all. He admitted there were crooks "involved" in some way but that they (he and Ben) would stick around to see it through.

IMO you likely didnt listen to the interviews and now feel like you took some sort of bait and was "lured" into the stock. The warnings were there...some chose to bail, some didnt. Its unfortunate that some took a big loss instead of just sitting on the shares....IMO the more shares on hard certs the better. Im pretty confident that there are MILLIONS more CSHD shares in the market than were authorized by the company...tens of millions, maybe more. Now that you have sold...those shares will probably be swept under the rug.

Posts: 2308 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T e x
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for T e x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by glassman:
why do medical billing co's keep sending out bills that you don't even owe three and four and five times? cuz nobody follows up.

those bills cost at least a couple bucks to generate and mail.. must profit in it somewhere....

why do insurance companies routinely deny first billings? If the medical office manager doesn't resubmit with certain "code words" on the resubmittal, the insurance company never pays...

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi
Adventures in microcapitalism...

Posts: 21062 | From: Fort Worth | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T e x
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for T e x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. CATIAEngineer:
quote:
Originally posted by thesource:
Rufus is not in jail because he has not been directly linked to any ill gotten gains yet and he might not ever be . Maybe he's truely that stupid to put his neck on the line and not benefit from it . Maybe he was played all along but if thats the case , he should have not run his mouth like he did and make promises he could not keep .

All of the bogus mergers and toxic financing doesn't mean a damn thing to me . Its not what lured me into the stock . The talk of multi billion dollar bonds and huge contracts are what lured me in and was also the drving force behind the huge increase in the price of shares . Rufus is responsible for that because he was in charge of the company at that time .

On at least one interview Rufus said this was going to be a rough ride and wanted people who were aware of that to remain shareholders through it all. He admitted there were crooks "involved" in some way but that they (he and Ben) would stick around to see it through.

IMO you likely didnt listen to the interviews and now feel like you took some sort of bait and was "lured" into the stock. The warnings were there...some chose to bail, some didnt. Its unfortunate that some took a big loss instead of just sitting on the shares....IMO the more shares on hard certs the better. Im pretty confident that there are MILLIONS more CSHD shares in the market than were authorized by the company...tens of millions, maybe more. Now that you have sold...those shares will probably be swept under the rug.

ya, the "bait" was the $15 "reset" based on "bonds" [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi
Adventures in microcapitalism...

Posts: 21062 | From: Fort Worth | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glassman
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for glassman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i still say that (technically) all you need to do a "reset" is to have one MM ready to do it, and value to back it up...

when somebody posts SEC filings saying they have them? that should be enough proof, esp. if they are left up there for months.

--------------------
Don't envy the happiness of those who live in a fool's paradise.

Posts: 36378 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thesource
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thesource     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. CATIAEngineer:
quote:
Originally posted by thesource:
Rufus is not in jail because he has not been directly linked to any ill gotten gains yet and he might not ever be . Maybe he's truely that stupid to put his neck on the line and not benefit from it . Maybe he was played all along but if thats the case , he should have not run his mouth like he did and make promises he could not keep .

All of the bogus mergers and toxic financing doesn't mean a damn thing to me . Its not what lured me into the stock . The talk of multi billion dollar bonds and huge contracts are what lured me in and was also the drving force behind the huge increase in the price of shares . Rufus is responsible for that because he was in charge of the company at that time .

On at least one interview Rufus said this was going to be a rough ride and wanted people who were aware of that to remain shareholders through it all. He admitted there were crooks "involved" in some way but that they (he and Ben) would stick around to see it through.

IMO you likely didnt listen to the interviews and now feel like you took some sort of bait and was "lured" into the stock. The warnings were there...some chose to bail, some didnt. Its unfortunate that some took a big loss instead of just sitting on the shares....IMO the more shares on hard certs the better. Im pretty confident that there are MILLIONS more CSHD shares in the market than were authorized by the company...tens of millions, maybe more. Now that you have sold...those shares will probably be swept under the rug.

You know what , I hope you are right for the sake of all the loyal people that continue to linger on every word that moron says .

For me the decision was made to sell and I stand by it 100% . In my opinion , there is nothing to be had . No bonds , no assets , no single person to go after to recoup the losses , hell not even a CEO any more since the SEC requested the Dufus be permantely suspended from ever being a board memeber on a publically traded company .

You have to ask yourself , has a single thing come to light that Dufus promised ? Other than it would go to court and all the info would be on record (or lack of in this case) . They were bluffing all along and got caught . I can only hope that atleast a few of them go to jail or at the very least are banned from being associated with publically traded companies for the good of future investors .

--------------------
----- Game Over -----

Posts: 1536 | From: San Antonio - Texas | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T e x
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for T e x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They could certainly get some dough from Alexander...

Glassy-eyed, there *is* a reset provision, but it doesn't apply here...as I recall, there used to be three types, A, B, and C...but they got expanded, through even a "G"-type. Even then, I couldn't make a case for it.

Now, I don't even remember where I posted that stuff...may be on the ref thread.

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi
Adventures in microcapitalism...

Posts: 21062 | From: Fort Worth | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thesource
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thesource     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They might be able to recover some money from Alexander but did he directly profit from the pump and dump or from the bogus filings that Rufus filed with the SEC ? I am sure he profitted from the rise in the PPS but can it be proven that he did so in a manner that makes its a criminal offense ?

--------------------
----- Game Over -----

Posts: 1536 | From: San Antonio - Texas | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  32  33  34   

Quick Reply
Message:

HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins
   


Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2013 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share