Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Micro Penny Stocks, Penny Stocks $0.10 & Under » QBID's Pride,,,XXVI (Page 57)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  62  63  64   
Author Topic: QBID's Pride,,,XXVI
imakmony2005
unregistered


Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Im filling the boat if we get under .0018, but that just me.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizknock
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizknock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very quietly whizknock has put together some more funds. I was ready to buy anyway but now I'm sitting on enough funds that I can accumulate a couple of big blocks.

I've been very busy at work so I haven't missed anything while this declines. As soon as I see any sign of life or substantial PR I will fall on this thing hard.

"All we ever had to do is launch!"

Posts: 4363 | From: waldorf,maryland,USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imakmony2005
unregistered


Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
MY ORDER IS IN,.0018 SEVEN MILLION MORE SHARES.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very quietly {Shhhhhhh) Leo has also put some fundage together and plans on big blocking. How exciting!!

GO QBID!!!!!

Posts: 1235 | From: Anacortes, WA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizknock
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizknock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just couldn't help but notice,,,

"Today Mr. Omanoff owns and operates Creative Management Group (CMG) and Creative Production Group (CPG) with offices in New York and Los Angeles. CMG represents celebrity clients including prominent talent such as Ms. Roseanne Barr."

--------------------
whizknock

Posts: 4363 | From: waldorf,maryland,USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what was the rumour about ICAN?

quote:
Originally posted by Doctoall:
I have not heard anything about Oxygen today, I will post anything that I find. There are always going to be those who start rumors. Like the rumor about ICAN a few days ago, so apparently the authorities have traced the guys IP and he is in big do do.

Listen to nothing unless it can be confirmed by the "Q"

GO QBID!!!!! Bring On The Green [Big Grin]



--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
no not at all we need to see this stuff it helps when we see this to understand what is going on. you brought a link or pointed us in the right direction to get the link. nothing wrong with that at all.

what we dont like is the statements with out the reference to the info to back the statement.

good work Hutch. you bring any news you want here as long as you let us know where it is from so we can do our thing with it.

Rod


quote:
Originally posted by Hutch:
Sorry, If i got anyone too excited over this but I know there are people smarter than me on here when it comes to finding out information. Again I apologize if I made any one mad [Smile]



--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hmmm mosqitos dont like carbondioxide and smoke as well.

just thought i would throw that in.


quote:
Originally posted by FatherOfTwo:
quote:
Originally posted by Ligge:
quote:
Originally posted by Pennies to Dollars:
Which riddle is that Ligge?

I know some of you know of Georgeking... prophet or fraud is always being debated but he is currently in jail/banned on his normal board and he posted this early this morning:

RIDDLE TIME FROM JAIL: THIS IS IT FOLKS. I CALLED IT.
Misquito's don't like me and a famous inspector's saying, "Not any more."

Ligge...

The inspector is Clouseau (Pink Panther)...
Inspector Clouseau, The Pink Panther Strikes Again: “What is the price of one piano compared to the terrible crime that's been committed here.” Mrs. Leverlilly: “But that’s a priceless Steinway.” Clouseau: “Not anymore.”

The mosquito's don't like me is "OFF" bug spray or Deet??????????

What are your thoughts?



--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
man im still 2 pages behind. i believe we will not see to much of the bashers now as they are loading up for the next run. Im putting in a buy tomorrow for another 500,000 shares maybe more. i gotta see what kinda cash i have at my disposal.

the RSI williams %R slow stockchastic all show over sold and ready to fly.

GLTA in the next couple of days.

Rod

--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this is an old myth that has been proven wrong many times. Ignore it.

All the prs start off Q Televison Network (QBID)

so ignore the post if you have not ignored Ghosty yet.


quote:
Originally posted by gHoStY:
Good post on IHUB

Posted by: ikity-splits
In reply to: A deleted message
Date:4/27/2005 1:35:25 PM
Post #of 107044

jcradio, do you understand how a holding company works? You should, you're invested in one, QBID. If you source QBID's 15c211 filing with the SEC you'll see that the company trading as QBID is Triangle Multi-Media. QBID has 50BB a/s (unknown 0/s).
Q Television Network is a PRIVATE HOLDING, a wholly owned subsidiary, a seperate corporate entity that the public cannot have equity in. Why? First off, Q's 75k shares are wholly owned by the directors of its holding company, QBID (Frank & Rene). Secondly, Q's shares are unissued and have no par value per the WA Secretary of State. OTR transfer confirms that QTN is not their customer and no shares of QTN are transfered by them, only TMM shares and the DTC says QTN has no shares in street. Of course not, the 75k shares remain unissued and privately wholly owned. THEREFORE, QBID shareholders have NO EQUITY IN Q TELEVISION NETWORK. QTN is a private holding and asset of its holding company, TMM (that trades as QBID).

It appears you and others want the public to believe if they buy stock in QBID, TMM, they are buying equity in Q Television Network. That is a LIE. Look at PSTS, Frankie sold it PRIVATELY. Did you get any dividends? NO. Why? Because the directors of TMM were the only sharesholders of PSTS, just like the are with QTN.

Now, you want to evade the question of how much Firestone is being paid by Q in QBID stock for its outsourced services. Why? Is it because you havea hunch QTN will merge with Firestone once all QBID stock is liquidated from the TMM shell to cover Q's expenses charged to QBID by Frankie's old time colleagues?



--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
looks like you posted under the wrong name Ghosty. i know how hard it must be for you to keep your identities seperated.


lol

Rod
quote:
Originally posted by gHoStY:
quote:
Originally posted by Doctoall:
Ghosty Read This:

3/28/2005 - RE: Message Boards

Management as well as investor relations have recently compiled a list of individuals posting inaccurate and or false information on certain message boards. Management has worked very closely with the owners of these message boards and they are cooperating fully with the investigation. Management will be sending these individuals certified letters insisting them to stop posting these fallacies or criminal action will be taken.
No information posted other than from the company or investor relations should be considered true.

I thought that your post was very interesting yet very deceptive, so I sent it over to Richard at Q to follow up on.

GO QBID!!!!!!!

Good, if it's false I hope they prosecute him.


--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghosty
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghosty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny-Trader:
looks like you posted under the wrong name Ghosty. i know how hard it must be for you to keep your identities seperated.


lol

Rod
quote:
Originally posted by gHoStY:
quote:
Originally posted by Doctoall:
Ghosty Read This:

3/28/2005 - RE: Message Boards

Management as well as investor relations have recently compiled a list of individuals posting inaccurate and or false information on certain message boards. Management has worked very closely with the owners of these message boards and they are cooperating fully with the investigation. Management will be sending these individuals certified letters insisting them to stop posting these fallacies or criminal action will be taken.
No information posted other than from the company or investor relations should be considered true.

I thought that your post was very interesting yet very deceptive, so I sent it over to Richard at Q to follow up on.

GO QBID!!!!!!!

Good, if it's false I hope they prosecute him.

So much for having me on ignore. Nice game.
Posts: 610 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i took it off for the time being. Id rather read you crap and straighten out your BS.

i figure it will only be a matter of time before you are banned yet again from here.

You will step over the line again as it is in your nature.

no games here, Im very serious about this stock.

I have been in this for a long time now and have seen your type come and go.

what i find ironic is how much time you spend making enemies. You must live a very misserable life.

I'll bet you are a real night mare for you landlord. you strike me as the type.

you have to sooner or later realise that you have to be responcible for your actions. You seem to think it is funny to spread false information, your day will come. Dont think that you are annonymouse here as you are not.

might i point you to this link and read the last message from the moderator of this board

http://www.allstocks.com/stockmessageboard/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi/ubb/get_topic/f/8/t/010695/p/28.html?

--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
if anyone would like to ignore Ghosty though here is the link look at the bottom right side.

http://www.allstocks.com/stockmessageboard/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi/ubb/get_profile/u/00005605.html

--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
g-invest
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for g-invest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Richard has responded to each e-mail that I have sent him, but then again I do not ask him questions that he does not have the information to answer.
It's not like I'm asking for the world. I just want an estimated outstanding shares. Yes, I know and have read the research estimating outstanding unrestricted shares at around 3 billion, but the problem is that sometimes they announce a number and sometimes they don't. I just want the confusion to be cleared so I know *how much* I will be adding.

I already have quite a bit in this stock. I know that now is a good time to accumulate, but I don't want to accumulate till I have an estimate (within maybe 2 billion) of the outstanding shares. Is that really too much to ask of QBID?

quote:
I thought that your post was very interesting yet very deceptive, so I sent it over to Richard at Q to follow up on.
Oh for christ's sake. He's not posting rumors, he's linking to PRs and posts from IHUB. If posting links to PRs that don't have follow-ups is worth suing posters over, then I'd seriously reconsider my investment. I'd be ashamed to invest in a company that litigates every time someone sneezes.

You guys should really give ghosty a break, at least he's not spewing crap about a Viacom buyout on June 1st. That'd *really* be losing people money.

--------------------
As a forum poster, it is ironic that you are held to a higher standard than a Pink Sheet CEO.

Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
permanentjaun
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for permanentjaun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It still is a difficult question for Richard. You can call him yourself and see what he says but I don't think he'll tell you anything more than you already know. Richard isn't the one doing the share audit. He very well could give you an estimate but I have a feeling he'll just say, "ya know I really can't say. We have such and such working on the share audit and I won't get word till it's completed." Call him tommorrow and ask him though. It can't hurt. Matt
Posts: 1504 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you know something Ghosty as much as you want to say he has valid info, only posts partial posts and only bad news that is always proven wrong.

he can post all that he wants. but he better be prepaired to back up what he posts.

Your intitled to your own opinion. I do appreciate bad news brought to the board if is legitimate news that has links to back it up.

I have brought bad news in here as well and brought the links to back it up. that is DD.

What Ghosty does is not informative at all. he likes to find the most obscure twisted truths and posts them as factual.

I will not lighten up on Ghosty till he starts playing like he is here for the good of the fellow posters, as opposed to trying to get them to sell.

that is all he is doing.

he is not even a good basher, they stop bashing once the RSI is this oversold. they are loaded up by now and ready for the ride in the next couple of days.

we have been here many times before and i see this as no different then any other dip down to these levels.

Rod

--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghosty
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghosty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny-Trader:
you know something Ghosty as much as you want to say he has valid info, only posts partial posts and only bad news that is always proven wrong.

he can post all that he wants. but he better be prepaired to back up what he posts.

Your intitled to your own opinion. I do appreciate bad news brought to the board if is legitimate news that has links to back it up.

I have brought bad news in here as well and brought the links to back it up. that is DD.

What Ghosty does is not informative at all. he likes to find the most obscure twisted truths and posts them as factual.

I will not lighten up on Ghosty till he starts playing like he is here for the good of the fellow posters, as opposed to trying to get them to sell.

that is all he is doing.

he is not even a good basher, they stop bashing once the RSI is this oversold. they are loaded up by now and ready for the ride in the next couple of days.

we have been here many times before and i see this as no different then any other dip down to these levels.

Rod

Yes, I want to bash and make everyone on Allstocks sell so I can buy more! Not like there's 15 billion shares to choose from. Don't worry about me, worry about your investment.
Posts: 610 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rich735
Member


Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Rich735     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good morning and good luck everyone. I plan on buying a few more shares today. The puzzle is taking shape with 1 more pr yesterday.

I hope Q is working hard behind the scenes for us. We need to find out about Pridevision, getting onto an exchange,the road show, Oxygen, and most of all a CARRIER!(I know you all already know we need this...LOL)

There is a lot on our plate but I still have faith in Frank and company.

Go Q!!

Posts: 1176 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
g-invest
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for g-invest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
he can post all that he wants. but he better be prepaired to back up what he posts.

Your intitled to your own opinion. I do appreciate bad news brought to the board if is legitimate news that has links to back it up.

I have brought bad news in here as well and brought the links to back it up. that is DD.

All he is doing is reposting from other forums (which several individuals who could be called "pumpers" have done as well) and/or posting links to PRs that don't appear to have followups.

You and the others have done a good job explaining why he is wrong, but I see nothing wrong with what he's doing. If anything, he's helping prevent daytraders from getting involved and making sure that those that do get in are in it for a long long run.

The last thing we need is people who buy at .0021 and sell at .0023, and yet many of you in here are claiming to be doing exactly that. That's far more disappointing to me than what you guys would call "bashing" by ghosty.

I don't know though, he's gotta make sure he doesn't cross a certain line. So far he hasn't, but someone *did* post that fake PDF with fake lawsuits in it.

--------------------
As a forum poster, it is ironic that you are held to a higher standard than a Pink Sheet CEO.

Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ligge
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ligge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think where ghosty was wrong was that he posted "Interesting read" in reference to the ickity post he copied here when he knew full well that ickity is not looked at as a credible poster where he posted that from and where ickity's "home" board is located.

I may post stuff from other places too, but I always put some sort of disclaimer if it is a repost of questionable nature. Such as Georgekings riddles.. I said right away that it was always debated if he was a fraud or prophet.

Saying "Interesting read" gives the impression it is something that deserves some recognition and attention. It wasnt and he knew it. Its the wrong impression to give when there are always new readers of the board that dont know the background of the posters or posts.

The fake pdf repost was actually apologized for... did ghosty apologize for reposting information from someone that doesnt seem to be trusted by any of the seasoned posters? No.

Posts: 482 | From: Arizona | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
g-invest
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for g-invest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I understand that too, but I'd argue that "trusted" posters never seem to be individuals that bring to light certain information that call a pps as overvalued. In fact, it would appear that if someone is reasonable about their interest in a company, then they get flamed for stating such.

I *would* say that QBID as it stands is undervalued, but I think it's more the fault of MMs than any proclaimed "bashing" on forums. The way it looks, if the PPS doesn't change positively, then by next week I may be one of the QBID million plus holders like many of the others in this thread. Right now I'm just not quite there.

--------------------
As a forum poster, it is ironic that you are held to a higher standard than a Pink Sheet CEO.

Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I believe Buckwheat is sending Pride an e-mail today to ask them abou tthier progress. He will post as soon as he hears anything in return

Rod

quote:
Originally posted by Rich735:
Good morning and good luck everyone. I plan on buying a few more shares today. The puzzle is taking shape with 1 more pr yesterday.

I hope Q is working hard behind the scenes for us. We need to find out about Pridevision, getting onto an exchange,the road show, Oxygen, and most of all a CARRIER!(I know you all already know we need this...LOL)

There is a lot on our plate but I still have faith in Frank and company.

Go Q!!



--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
G-invest. I admire that you feel that Ghosty is a good guy but i must remind you that you are new here according to your info at the botom of your posts. we have been here for a lot longer and have had to deal with Ghosty in the past. and we have also watched his goings on at IHUB.

Anyone that knows me in here knows that i do not go after anyone who is a concerned investor.

In fact i just thank someone yesterday for pointing out the lawsuit rumour yesterday. and encouraged him to bring anythign here bad or good, as long as he gives us a link so that we can do our thing with the info.

I too have concerns about the fact that the pps is where it is. But we have been here several times before so im not worried about it.

In fact I have placed another order this morning for another 500,000 shares.

Thanks you for trying to bring some balance to the board, but if you are trying to defend Ghosty you really dont know him and will kick yourself later for doing so.

JMHO

Rod

--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FatherOfTwo
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FatherOfTwo         Edit/Delete Post 
AB lists Qbid a "Buy-If" today.... it has been pushed down and oversold enough that it will turn around soon. I loaded up yesterday and am ready for it to go!

My thoughts are that the Daytraders have all jumped ship and will jump right back on when it starts an uptrend. This will send it positive once again. We do need however some positive news to prevent it from sliding into the deep abyss:
1) Gay Day Hosts
2) Carriers
3) Pride/OutTv deal
4) *Confirmation of Oxygen viewing
5) Share Structure
6) Move to other board

Any one of these will give this a good pop in PPS. The Oxygen confirmation is the one that I want most, becuase it will only confirm that Qbid is "REAL" and give the bashers one less thing to discuss.

Yesterdays PR about the "talent agent" becoming a consultant to Q is (IMO and like others have mentioned), a payback to the agent to get his top talent for the Gay Day program. Think of this.... A morning talk show needs guests to come onto the show... what else would they talk about, 1 hour of weather??????? This agent has the access to gay personalities to make the show interesting. This PR is alot bigger than many have made it out to be!!!!!

--------------------
A good friend will bail you out of Jail. A great friend will be sitting next to you saying... Damn that was fun! :)

Posts: 3353 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tqn
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tqn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by FatherOfTwo:
AB lists Qbid a "Buy-If" today.... it has been pushed down and oversold enough that it will turn around soon. I loaded up yesterday and am ready for it to go!

My thoughts are that the Daytraders have all jumped ship and will jump right back on when it starts an uptrend. This will send it positive once again. We do need however some positive news to prevent it from sliding into the deep abyss:
1) Gay Day Hosts
2) Carriers
3) Pride/OutTv deal
4) *Confirmation of Oxygen viewing
5) Share Structure
6) Move to other board

Any one of these will give this a good pop in PPS. The Oxygen confirmation is the one that I want most, becuase it will only confirm that Qbid is "REAL" and give the bashers one less thing to discuss.

Yesterdays PR about the "talent agent" becoming a consultant to Q is (IMO and like others have mentioned), a payback to the agent to get his top talent for the Gay Day program. Think of this.... A morning talk show needs guests to come onto the show... what else would they talk about, 1 hour of weather??????? This agent has the access to gay personalities to make the show interesting. This PR is alot bigger than many have made it out to be!!!!!

FOT,
I admired your trading practice. last week you sold some .003 and got back in .0021 while holding core. that is what trading is all about, instead of whinning...good work.

--------------------
Come Q, the kid needs back-to-school shopping!

Posts: 734 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pennies to Dollars
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennies to Dollars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by tqn:
quote:
Originally posted by FatherOfTwo:
AB lists Qbid a "Buy-If" today.... it has been pushed down and oversold enough that it will turn around soon. I loaded up yesterday and am ready for it to go!

My thoughts are that the Daytraders have all jumped ship and will jump right back on when it starts an uptrend. This will send it positive once again. We do need however some positive news to prevent it from sliding into the deep abyss:
1) Gay Day Hosts
2) Carriers
3) Pride/OutTv deal
4) *Confirmation of Oxygen viewing
5) Share Structure
6) Move to other board

Any one of these will give this a good pop in PPS. The Oxygen confirmation is the one that I want most, becuase it will only confirm that Qbid is "REAL" and give the bashers one less thing to discuss.

Yesterdays PR about the "talent agent" becoming a consultant to Q is (IMO and like others have mentioned), a payback to the agent to get his top talent for the Gay Day program. Think of this.... A morning talk show needs guests to come onto the show... what else would they talk about, 1 hour of weather??????? This agent has the access to gay personalities to make the show interesting. This PR is alot bigger than many have made it out to be!!!!!

FOT,
I admired your trading practice. last week you sold some .003 and got back in .0021 while holding core. that is what trading is all about, instead of whinning...good work.

Yes, FatherOfTwo is an investor of high caliber. His chart analysis is always a pleasure.
Posts: 798 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
permanentjaun
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for permanentjaun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. Looooooooooow volume day. Perhaps someone isn't accumulating today? Matt
Posts: 1504 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FatherOfTwo
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FatherOfTwo         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Yes, FatherOfTwo is an investor of high caliber. His chart analysis is always a pleasure.
PTD... here is some charting for you...

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.web?c=QBID,uu[w,a]daclyyay[dc][pb10!d20,2!f][vc60][iLh14,3!Ll14]&pref=G

Good News...
The stochs are looking to turn back positive.
The Wilder's DMI is positive (note the last couple runs the black line was running positive for a week or so before the run).. the real indicator there is the Green crossing the red line.
Williams %R is oversold
RSI is 32 = oversold
Good support at 20/21 (the last run up started from 17, but I believe that the MM's tried one last big shake before they ran it up. There were not many buys below 19)

Not so Good News....
The MACD is not yet ready to cross

So, absent any big news, I see this trading sideways for the next few (2-5) days to allow the MACD to correct and then the move upward! I suppose this gives everyone a couple more days to collect/gather/hoard many more shares at this price.

--------------------
A good friend will bail you out of Jail. A great friend will be sitting next to you saying... Damn that was fun! :)

Posts: 3353 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bottomliner
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bottomliner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can anyone share the current LIIs? Thanks.

--------------------
Everything I say is only my opinion ... right or wrong.

Posts: 2152 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
airdoo
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for airdoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
out of the 20 stocks i watch 17 are in the red today. i guess it's just a bad day for the entire market.

--------------------
I'M GONNA BE RICH BEFORE I'M 30!!!!

Posts: 502 | From: spring lake, nc, usa | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pennies to Dollars
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennies to Dollars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by FatherOfTwo:
quote:
Yes, FatherOfTwo is an investor of high caliber. His chart analysis is always a pleasure.
PTD... here is some charting for you...

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.web?c=QBID,uu[w,a]daclyyay[dc][pb10!d20,2!f][vc60][iLh14,3!Ll14]&pref=G

Good News...
The stochs are looking to turn back positive.
The Wilder's DMI is positive (note the last couple runs the black line was running positive for a week or so before the run).. the real indicator there is the Green crossing the red line.
Williams %R is oversold
RSI is 32 = oversold
Good support at 20/21 (the last run up started from 17, but I believe that the MM's tried one last big shake before they ran it up. There were not many buys below 19)

Not so Good News....
The MACD is not yet ready to cross

So, absent any big news, I see this trading sideways for the next few (2-5) days to allow the MACD to correct and then the move upward! I suppose this gives everyone a couple more days to collect/gather/hoard many more shares at this price.

Thanks, FOT.
Posts: 798 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bottomliner
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bottomliner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by FatherOfTwo: . . .
absent any big news, I see this trading sideways for the next few (2-5) days to allow the MACD to correct and then the move upward! I suppose this gives everyone a couple more days to collect/gather/hoard many more shares at this price. [/QB]

FOT
Good analysis. Thanks. I have to rely on your insightful chart reading . . . because I am still trying to master Chart Reading 101.

By the way, I am trying to buy more shares this week . . . what negative (real or imagined) can I post to get the price down a tic or two?

(JUST KIDDING . . . [Big Grin] [Big Grin] )

--------------------
Everything I say is only my opinion ... right or wrong.

Posts: 2152 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stealx
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stealx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is it me or has QTV released the same PR three times, twice today ?
Posts: 78 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pennies to Dollars
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennies to Dollars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Stealx:
Is it me or has QTV released the same PR three times, twice today ?

It was an error. That happens sometimes.
Posts: 798 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  62  63  64   

Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2019 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share