Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Micro Penny Stocks, Penny Stocks $0.10 & Under » QBID XXXVI: FAN of QBID? (Page 7)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 69 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  67  68  69   
Author Topic: QBID XXXVI: FAN of QBID?
Wangdo
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wangdo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yo dew..how many are sittin' at .0001

--------------------
Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance.

Posts: 804 | From: Woodbridge, Va | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TINPOZ
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for TINPOZ         Edit/Delete Post 
im in at .ooo4, ohhhhhhhhh boy

--------------------
GOD BLESS AMERICA, THE UNION, AND ALL OF OUR VETERANS!!!!!!!

Posts: 464 | From: ILLINOIS | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gordon Bennett
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gordon Bennett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good for you! Go get the crooks.

quote:
Originally posted by BlackWidow:
Just an update for anyone who's interested~

I had sent a certified letter to QTN studios in Burbank in early Feb, requesting that I be allowed the shareholder examination as allowed by WA state law.

The letter was addressed to Frank and attorney Randy Vaughan.

The letter was signed for by Alexis Fish.

I spoke to Mr. Vaughan, who claimed no knowledge of the the letter. He suggested that I contact Richard Brown for "shareholder issues".

After several days, I got through to Richard Brown. Several days later he acknowledged that my letter had been received. He then indicated that he could arrange a "visit" for me at the studio.

I informed him that I wasn't interested in "visiting", I would be going for documentation inspection.

He sent me a copy of an email he had sent to Rene on 2/21, attempting to arrange my "visit".

I have not had a returned phone call or returned email since.

Today I sent a letter to the WA state officials documenting TMM's refusal to comply with their state law.

Sigh.



--------------------
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a
little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3898 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gordon Bennett
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gordon Bennett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I got in at .0016 [Mad]

quote:
Originally posted by TINPOZ:
im in at .ooo4, ohhhhhhhhh boy



--------------------
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a
little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3898 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realmoney2
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for realmoney2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by George:
See:
www.patentedproducts.com/tw

???whats that got to do with Best Prop Holding Group ??? It is a website that is for sell and has a search engine placeholder on it....

??? what don't you get ??? Go back and read. Someone said he was fictitious. He is not.
Posts: 30 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ad astra
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ad astra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BlackWidow:
Just an update for anyone who's interested~

I had sent a certified letter to QTN studios in Burbank in early Feb, requesting that I be allowed the shareholder examination as allowed by WA state law.

The letter was addressed to Frank and attorney Randy Vaughan.

The letter was signed for by Alexis Fish.

I spoke to Mr. Vaughan, who claimed no knowledge of the the letter. He suggested that I contact Richard Brown for "shareholder issues".

After several days, I got through to Richard Brown. Several days later he acknowledged that my letter had been received. He then indicated that he could arrange a "visit" for me at the studio.

I informed him that I wasn't interested in "visiting", I would be going for documentation inspection.

He sent me a copy of an email he had sent to Rene on 2/21, attempting to arrange my "visit".

I have not had a returned phone call or returned email since.

Today I sent a letter to the WA state officials documenting TMM's refusal to comply with their state law.

Sigh.

From what I understand, you'll need to go to court in WA state to compel a court order...or hire a WA atty to do it in your stead.

Pathetic you have to do this.

Posts: 333 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noah129
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for noah129     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
gordon dont feel bad bro many have much higher inpoints than that. mine is now averaged down to .0008 but i have waaaaayyy tooo much in this i really hope fan does us right. this very well may be the ultimate cinderella story if fan the man can pull this off.

40 million long and strong on lockdown.

long live qbidians and qbidiots.

haha i was really a googidiot today i coulda woulda shoulda made 8k but instead made 800$ hehehe oh well good luck to you all.

Posts: 1525 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realmoney2
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for realmoney2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by George:
See:
www.patentedproducts.com/tw

???whats that got to do with Best Prop Holding Group ??? It is a website that is for sell and has a search engine placeholder on it....

You are incorrect with regard to the website being for sale. The web address has to be entered as you saw it. Notice the /tw at the end?
Posts: 30 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imakmony2005
unregistered


Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Someone kick the FAN ON! LOL
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GatorMan
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GatorMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a scenario I'm just going to throw out. I know as much as the rest of you, but being a cynic I am assuming that this deal will not have the best interests to the minority stockholders in mind.

Consider that this Best Prop Holding Group has purchased the majority holdings of QBID from Frank. Perhaps even a good chunk if not all of the excess A/S. Could it be possible that the plan is to raid QBID of its assets and then dump it? What would keep the Fan guy from declaring that QTN, and whatever other assets QBID might have, are being sold to Best Prop Holding Group for next to nothing. Maybe even a stock swap in some worthless company they want to get rid of. Best Prop could then just dump their shares of QBID, now gutted, and walk away.

I'm not saying this is going on, but it could be.

I wish I could be optimistic about these changes but we just don't know enough of what is going on.

--------------------
The opinions expressed here by myself and others should be taken for what they are: opinions. Beware, many express opinion as fact. Do your own research from reputable sources and never invest more than you can afford to loose. ~,-,-< GatorMan

Posts: 752 | From: Springville, Utah | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justplayin
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for justplayin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by GatorMan:
Here's a scenario I'm just going to throw out. I know as much as the rest of you, but being a cynic I am assuming that this deal will not have the best interests to the minority stockholders in mind.

Consider that this Best Prop Holding Group has purchased the majority holdings of QBID from Frank. Perhaps even a good chunk if not all of the excess A/S. Could it be possible that the plan is to raid QBID of its assets and then dump it? What would keep the Fan guy from declaring that QTN, and whatever other assets QBID might have, are being sold to Best Prop Holding Group for next to nothing. Maybe even a stock swap in some worthless company they want to get rid of. Best Prop could then just dump their shares of QBID, now gutted, and walk away.

I'm not saying this is going on, but it could be.

I wish I could be optimistic about these changes but we just don't know enough of what is going on.

I would think that Frank has already been given his Best Prop stocks [Frown]

People, Frank is going to do what is best for Frank. He has already PROVEN that he does not care what happens to current shareholders.

--------------------
A day without dreams is just a nightmare!

Posts: 1702 | From: Michigan | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjm2005
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjm2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ad astra:
MJ-Glad to see you are back. Any interest in taking a position, or still wait and see? (which I can totally understand).

I am glad Mr. Fan is in the house...my only concern is that I have heard nothing about us little ole shareholders. He plans on clearing house...good for him...but I hope he thinks about us on the way up. [Smile]

Good luck all. At least one thing is clear, never a dull moment in this stock.

Thanks. There's always a possibility. And, with Frank gone, that possibility increased a lot. I'll let you all know what I decide to do...

--------------------
Remember two things:
You love New York City
and leave only your footprints.

Posts: 1526 | From: Chatham, NJ... and NC-- Wake Forest University | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ligge
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ligge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by realmoney2:
quote:
Originally posted by George:
See:
www.patentedproducts.com/tw

???whats that got to do with Best Prop Holding Group ??? It is a website that is for sell and has a search engine placeholder on it....

You are incorrect with regard to the website being for sale. The web address has to be entered as you saw it. Notice the /tw at the end?
Top right corner of the page that URL goes to... PatentedProducts.com is for Sale! $3,488.00

[ March 08, 2006, 17:52: Message edited by: Ligge ]

Posts: 482 | From: Arizona | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sneither
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sneither     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been in for about 2 1/2 years at .0001
that is 'long' don't you say!! but I did make
some money back when it was up, last year?
I guess you could say, I'm in free now.
Wishing us all, "Good Luck"!

--------------------
sneither

Posts: 106 | From: Clearwater, Fl USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monopoly Money
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monopoly Money     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by realmoney2:
quote:
Originally posted by George:
See:
www.patentedproducts.com/tw

???whats that got to do with Best Prop Holding Group ??? It is a website that is for sell and has a search engine placeholder on it....

??? what don't you get ??? Go back and read. Someone said he was fictitious. He is not.
First of all that site tells me absolutely nothing. Here is the lookup infor for the site (the one time i could find something)
Registrant:
RareNames, WebReg
4200 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20016-2143
US

Domain Name: PATENTEDPRODUCTS.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
RareNames, WebReg
4200 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20016-2143
US
202-478-0990
202-478-0990 [fax]
brokerage*buydomains.com

Domain created on 10-Mar-2002
Domain expires on 10-Mar-2007
Last updated on 08-Mar-2006

Domain servers in listed order:

NS.BUYDOMAINS.COM
THIS-DOMAIN-FOR-SALE.COM

This tells me nothing, and has absolutely nothing to do with Taiwan. Second i wasent trying to prove or disprove the validity of his caiams, however in largly english speaking area, that Taiwan is, you would at least see something with his name in some way shape or form. And even if it was his "American" name, if he was as well respected as it is claimed, his company would be mentioned somewhere. So far no site from Taiwan or China has heard of this company, i have check government company registrations and localized business magazines and it has turned up nothing. I contacted a few of these sites and probably will not get a reply, if at all until late tonight.

Also scanned through all the INT'L ticket sybols for anything related to Best Prop Holing Group, the "BEST" i could come up with are these:
BESOQ.PK BEST PRODUCTS INC
BPP.VX BPP HOLDINGS PLC
BPP.L BPP HOLDINGS PLC
BHG.BE BIOTECH HOLDINGS
BHG.DE BIOTECH HOLDINGS
BHG.F BIOTECH HOLDINGS
2515-TAI Taiwan BES ENGINEERING TWD10

Nothing else even comes close that i can figure out. Is appears the more i dig the less and less honest the PR appears to be. Of course we really never had a lot of honesty coming from Frank's PR's, you had to take them with a grain of salt. But again, if he is a well respected business man in the area, there should be "SOMETHING" about him or his company. I will keep digging and see if i can find anything, but as of right now i dosent look very good as to the validity of the information.

--------------------
M.M.
Semester #3 started,Only 7 more semesters to go.
Why, in an age where information is so easy to get, cant we find information on one man.
Experience is something you dont get until just after you need it.

Posts: 1002 | From: Southaven, Mississippi, US | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MikeC
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes MM I know your frustration. Earlier today I checked in both languages throughout what I thought was the entire asian business news services in China for 轻拍刺生产 (Pat Prod Productions), 给予专利的产品产业 (Patented Product Industries) and lloyd 风扇 (Lloyd Fan) and found nothing.
Posts: 1236 | From: The Bluegrass State | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MikeC
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
But I did send emails to many of the news services throughout China requesting "any available news" on the above information. Hopefully I'll get a reply with a hit.
Posts: 1236 | From: The Bluegrass State | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rich735
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rich735     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Added 15 mil today. Hope Fan doesn't forget the common shareholder!
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gordon Bennett
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gordon Bennett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wouldn't be so angry except that I bought based on PRs that were outright lies.

(Audit coming any day, huge buybacks, profit in first quarter of '06, etc. etc. etc.)

It's one thing to do your DD, it's another thing when all the DD turns out to be BS.


quote:
Originally posted by noah129:
gordon dont feel bad bro many have much higher inpoints than that. mine is now averaged down to .0008 but i have waaaaayyy tooo much in this i really hope fan does us right. this very well may be the ultimate cinderella story if fan the man can pull this off.

40 million long and strong on lockdown.

long live qbidians and qbidiots.

haha i was really a googidiot today i coulda woulda shoulda made 8k but instead made 800$ hehehe oh well good luck to you all.



--------------------
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a
little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3898 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ad astra
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ad astra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by GatorMan:
[QB
Consider that this Best Prop Holding Group has purchased the majority holdings of QBID from Frank. Perhaps even a good chunk if not all of the excess A/S. Could it be possible that the plan is to raid QBID of its assets and then dump it? What would keep the Fan guy from declaring that QTN, and whatever other assets QBID might have, are being sold to Best Prop Holding Group for next to nothing. Maybe even a stock swap in some worthless company they want to get rid of. on. [/QB]

I suspect he would be breaching a fiduciary duty to the company. Plus, any fundamental corporate change would have to be voted on by shareholders.

Of course, that would be in a perfect would. [Smile]

Who knows. Im still going to give the benefit of the doubt. What else can i give? (certainly not more money!) lol.

Posts: 333 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ad astra
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ad astra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL, thats um...a perfect worLD.
Posts: 333 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realmoney2
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for realmoney2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Monopoly Money:
quote:
Originally posted by realmoney2:
quote:
Originally posted by George:
See:
www.patentedproducts.com/tw

???whats that got to do with Best Prop Holding Group ??? It is a website that is for sell and has a search engine placeholder on it....

??? what don't you get ??? Go back and read. Someone said he was fictitious. He is not.
First of all that site tells me absolutely nothing. Here is the lookup infor for the site (the one time i could find something)
Registrant:
RareNames, WebReg
4200 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20016-2143
US

Domain Name: PATENTEDPRODUCTS.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
RareNames, WebReg
4200 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20016-2143
US
202-478-0990
202-478-0990 [fax]
brokerage*buydomains.com

Domain created on 10-Mar-2002
Domain expires on 10-Mar-2007
Last updated on 08-Mar-2006

Domain servers in listed order:

NS.BUYDOMAINS.COM
THIS-DOMAIN-FOR-SALE.COM

This tells me nothing, and has absolutely nothing to do with Taiwan. Second i wasent trying to prove or disprove the validity of his caiams, however in largly english speaking area, that Taiwan is, you would at least see something with his name in some way shape or form. And even if it was his "American" name, if he was as well respected as it is claimed, his company would be mentioned somewhere. So far no site from Taiwan or China has heard of this company, i have check government company registrations and localized business magazines and it has turned up nothing. I contacted a few of these sites and probably will not get a reply, if at all until late tonight.

Also scanned through all the INT'L ticket sybols for anything related to Best Prop Holing Group, the "BEST" i could come up with are these:
BESOQ.PK BEST PRODUCTS INC
BPP.VX BPP HOLDINGS PLC
BPP.L BPP HOLDINGS PLC
BHG.BE BIOTECH HOLDINGS
BHG.DE BIOTECH HOLDINGS
BHG.F BIOTECH HOLDINGS
2515-TAI Taiwan BES ENGINEERING TWD10

Nothing else even comes close that i can figure out. Is appears the more i dig the less and less honest the PR appears to be. Of course we really never had a lot of honesty coming from Frank's PR's, you had to take them with a grain of salt. But again, if he is a well respected business man in the area, there should be "SOMETHING" about him or his company. I will keep digging and see if i can find anything, but as of right now i dosent look very good as to the validity of the information.

You have to enter it into your browser, not click on the link. It does not say anything about being for sale. It is a website with Lloyd Fan listed as a point of contact, based in Taiwan, thus proving he is real, which was the point of the post in the first place. Do you think I would post it up there if it was going to bring you to a website for sale??
Posts: 30 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suzainiee
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for suzainiee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Q's PR's have always been written in a "gobbled-gooked" style with occasional direct statements.

Why is there so little info on the web?

Is the PR a deliberate attempt to mislead and confuse or just more sloppy composition?

Or, is it just another attempt to buy more time?

If so, more time for what?

Could the mysterious Mr. Fan be a relative or___?

Will a PR be released soon that will clear the haze surrounding QBID?

This, of course, is just more speculation......

Unfortunately for us, we seem to always have more questions than answers.

Jen's Australia news is good news--here's hoping for more great news ahead and speculation about how high will it go. [Wink]

GLTA

--------------------
Suz

Posts: 1397 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
not to argue with anyone but i see the for sale domain as well.

it is not taking me where i believe you want it to take us.

try reposting it

maybe there is a spelling mistake in the url.

as i said it takes me to a domain for sale as well.

i know i was to that website yesterday and seen what you are trying to show us.

Rod

quote:
Originally posted by realmoney2:
quote:
Originally posted by Monopoly Money:
quote:
Originally posted by realmoney2:
quote:
Originally posted by George:
See:
www.patentedproducts.com/tw

???whats that got to do with Best Prop Holding Group ??? It is a website that is for sell and has a search engine placeholder on it....

??? what don't you get ??? Go back and read. Someone said he was fictitious. He is not.
First of all that site tells me absolutely nothing. Here is the lookup infor for the site (the one time i could find something)
Registrant:
RareNames, WebReg
4200 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20016-2143
US

Domain Name: PATENTEDPRODUCTS.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
RareNames, WebReg
4200 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20016-2143
US
202-478-0990
202-478-0990 [fax]
brokerage*buydomains.com

Domain created on 10-Mar-2002
Domain expires on 10-Mar-2007
Last updated on 08-Mar-2006

Domain servers in listed order:

NS.BUYDOMAINS.COM
THIS-DOMAIN-FOR-SALE.COM

This tells me nothing, and has absolutely nothing to do with Taiwan. Second i wasent trying to prove or disprove the validity of his caiams, however in largly english speaking area, that Taiwan is, you would at least see something with his name in some way shape or form. And even if it was his "American" name, if he was as well respected as it is claimed, his company would be mentioned somewhere. So far no site from Taiwan or China has heard of this company, i have check government company registrations and localized business magazines and it has turned up nothing. I contacted a few of these sites and probably will not get a reply, if at all until late tonight.

Also scanned through all the INT'L ticket sybols for anything related to Best Prop Holing Group, the "BEST" i could come up with are these:
BESOQ.PK BEST PRODUCTS INC
BPP.VX BPP HOLDINGS PLC
BPP.L BPP HOLDINGS PLC
BHG.BE BIOTECH HOLDINGS
BHG.DE BIOTECH HOLDINGS
BHG.F BIOTECH HOLDINGS
2515-TAI Taiwan BES ENGINEERING TWD10

Nothing else even comes close that i can figure out. Is appears the more i dig the less and less honest the PR appears to be. Of course we really never had a lot of honesty coming from Frank's PR's, you had to take them with a grain of salt. But again, if he is a well respected business man in the area, there should be "SOMETHING" about him or his company. I will keep digging and see if i can find anything, but as of right now i dosent look very good as to the validity of the information.

You have to enter it into your browser, not click on the link. It does not say anything about being for sale. It is a website with Lloyd Fan listed as a point of contact, based in Taiwan, thus proving he is real, which was the point of the post in the first place. Do you think I would post it up there if it was going to bring you to a website for sale??


--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
here try this link you may find more success.

http://www.tradesources.com/gmp/en/catalog/sup_profile.jsp?companyId=SCM11EF7F08E112&branchId=SCM11EF7F08E112

--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coolcola
New Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for coolcola     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Try this link:

http://www.patentedproducts.com.tw/

or this one

http://www.handtoolsb2b.com/work/b_index.jsp?supplier=1696&industry=HT

quote:
Originally posted by Penny-Trader:
not to argue with anyone but i see the for sale domain as well.

it is not taking me where i believe you want it to take us.

try reposting it

maybe there is a spelling mistake in the url.

as i said it takes me to a domain for sale as well.

i know i was to that website yesterday and seen what you are trying to show us.

Rod

quote:
Originally posted by realmoney2:
quote:
Originally posted by Monopoly Money:
quote:
Originally posted by realmoney2:
quote:
Originally posted by George:
See:
www.patentedproducts.com/tw

???whats that got to do with Best Prop Holding Group ??? It is a website that is for sell and has a search engine placeholder on it....

??? what don't you get ??? Go back and read. Someone said he was fictitious. He is not.
First of all that site tells me absolutely nothing. Here is the lookup infor for the site (the one time i could find something)
Registrant:
RareNames, WebReg
4200 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20016-2143
US

Domain Name: PATENTEDPRODUCTS.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
RareNames, WebReg
4200 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20016-2143
US
202-478-0990
202-478-0990 [fax]
brokerage*buydomains.com

Domain created on 10-Mar-2002
Domain expires on 10-Mar-2007
Last updated on 08-Mar-2006

Domain servers in listed order:

NS.BUYDOMAINS.COM
THIS-DOMAIN-FOR-SALE.COM

This tells me nothing, and has absolutely nothing to do with Taiwan. Second i wasent trying to prove or disprove the validity of his caiams, however in largly english speaking area, that Taiwan is, you would at least see something with his name in some way shape or form. And even if it was his "American" name, if he was as well respected as it is claimed, his company would be mentioned somewhere. So far no site from Taiwan or China has heard of this company, i have check government company registrations and localized business magazines and it has turned up nothing. I contacted a few of these sites and probably will not get a reply, if at all until late tonight.

Also scanned through all the INT'L ticket sybols for anything related to Best Prop Holing Group, the "BEST" i could come up with are these:
BESOQ.PK BEST PRODUCTS INC
BPP.VX BPP HOLDINGS PLC
BPP.L BPP HOLDINGS PLC
BHG.BE BIOTECH HOLDINGS
BHG.DE BIOTECH HOLDINGS
BHG.F BIOTECH HOLDINGS
2515-TAI Taiwan BES ENGINEERING TWD10

Nothing else even comes close that i can figure out. Is appears the more i dig the less and less honest the PR appears to be. Of course we really never had a lot of honesty coming from Frank's PR's, you had to take them with a grain of salt. But again, if he is a well respected business man in the area, there should be "SOMETHING" about him or his company. I will keep digging and see if i can find anything, but as of right now i dosent look very good as to the validity of the information.

You have to enter it into your browser, not click on the link. It does not say anything about being for sale. It is a website with Lloyd Fan listed as a point of contact, based in Taiwan, thus proving he is real, which was the point of the post in the first place. Do you think I would post it up there if it was going to bring you to a website for sale??


Posts: 2 | From: Columbia, SC | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
heres some more

http://www.aape.biz/en/Supplier/DefaultDetail.asp?iSupplierId=154&sFrom=sProduct&iCategoryId=269&sAscDesc=

--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imakmony2005
unregistered


Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
So PT, You think that email was to strong. I was trying to get right to the hart of it.lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and another

http://www.patentedproducts.com.tw/

--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you mean the one from yesterday that i commented on ?


Im not sure i am following you.

Rod

quote:
Originally posted by imakmony2005:
So PT, You think that email was to strong. I was trying to get right to the hart of it.lol



--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and one more

http://www.tradesources.com/gmp/en/catalog/prod_details.jsp?catalogId=GPC68FF2FD954F7

--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
STATX
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for STATX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
from PlanetOut.. >Lloyd Fan runs Best Prop Holding Group and has a long career in corporate finance, manufacturing, international trade and patenting throughout Asia, according to a company press release. However, he has no experience in television or entertainment.<
going into the Gay Games what is Fan to do with no experience in television/advertising..??? Makes sense he pulls in someone with experience and size to handle the games.. still see him going the product sell platform where he has the expertise.. Question is WHO does he buddy up with now that Q has lost respect in the media market??
http://www.planetout.com/news/article.html?2006/03/08/1

Posts: 12 | From: east coast | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rich735
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rich735     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hope Fan fixes this mess!!!!!
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MikeC
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah the websites are there PT but I've been trying to get business news or PR's from the chinese business media mentioning any of Lloyd Fan's previous accomplishments with his current and/or previously owned companies. Just trying to find out more information about him. lol
Posts: 1236 | From: The Bluegrass State | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alek2
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alek2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I remember when Imakemoney went out to the studio, everyone here thought he knew everything and was very nice and polite to him, probably was bombarded with PM's,,,,,

I know I asked him for his opinion...

The response was: "I liked what I had seen and I am buying more"


Prfttttt.......
Imak, I dont' know what they showed you there, boy they washed you with QBIDicide.

--------------------
Real Estate and Stocks All the way.

Posts: 318 | From: Toronto | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 69 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  67  68  69   

Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

1997 - 2019 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share