Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Micro Penny Stocks, Penny Stocks $0.10 & Under » QBID XXXVI: FAN of QBID? (Page 18)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 69 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  67  68  69   
Author Topic: QBID XXXVI: FAN of QBID?
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my new alias will be redart-ynnep

that will mess everyone up lol

--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noah129
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for noah129     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
good luck qbidians and qbidiots as long as no r/split im as happy as can be. im long and strong still trying to keep the faith and hope that mr.fan and carol can turn this mess around.

i really think we still have a chance but it is gonna be a long time i feel before we see any pps movement. reason being simply 350 a/s. now if somehow mr. fantastic can reduce this then maybe we will rocketeer up one day into the grand pennyland. how sweet that would be.

today is a definite strawberry cheesecake day for me. thanx jen and all who do dd including the ones that just share opinions like myself. also i want to say that during these frustrating times of waiting and holding i respect and understand why many would remain negative and pissed off at this situation. its not over yet remember that. the reverse split to me would mean the kiss of death but just the fact that frank is not running the show is very positive to me.

ok sorry for the long ungrammatical post is that even a word hehee.

oh yeah and sorry for not spacing it out.

and sorry for being a qbidiot who still from time to time suffers from op syndrom.

40 million long and strong.

--------------------
gotta know when to hold em and when to ..........

Posts: 1525 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctoall
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctoall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Noah if you were in CA I would try to reassign one of those license plates to you. Either "Qbidian" or "Qbidiot" I am going to keep Dr.Qbid [Big Grin]

--------------------
Be Careful Of The Toes We Step On Today, They Could Be Attached To The Butt We Have To Kiss Tomorrow

Posts: 4727 | From: Elk Grove ( Sacramento )CA USA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam1959
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam1959     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ptrs30:
looks like Planet out is back in business with Q also. Carol hard at work?

Today on the homepage I see them promoting QTN news with Steve Kmetko. Had not seen it for a while.

What's next??

Thanks for the information; we are starting to see some good signs now.

--------------------
Sam

Posts: 291 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bottomliner
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bottomliner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 4Tune4Me:
... 3) I'm against misleading others and I think by labeling dumb those that are influenced by message board comments, you've just insulted a great many well meaning individuals.

4Tune
I don't believe for a second that you are protecting others from "misleading" commemts posted on a message board. But if that's what you want us to believe ... so be it.

And my previous answer stands just as firmly:
I'm sorry for anyone "dumb" enough to be influenced by message board comments, but I don't share your concern for them. Investing is an adult activity, not a child's game. And the rules are simple ... make your own decisions based on your own DD. If I lose money, I blame myself. If I make money, I applaud myself.

And that's the BOTTOMLINE. [Cool]

--------------------
Everything I say is only my opinion ... right or wrong.

Posts: 2152 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MikeC
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow guys...what an interesting turn of events.

News of a new president, goals, promises, commitments, prospering and of course the most illusive of all...."transparency". Well at this point, having experiencing a tailspin down to .0001 from a whirlwind of ruin, I personally feel we should expect nothing less of TMM than official documented proof of transparency. Because then, and only then, can it justify Fan’s expectation of shareholder excitement.

Yeah this is news, but its not really news. Oh don’t get me wrong...I still have faith. Lets just be honest here, PR’s don’t mean sh*t anymore, seriously. And please don’t reply to this post otherwise because, and though I may be wrong, I would like to think we’re all on the same page when it comes to our investments real value.

I’ll wait. And I’ll keep waiting. But damn it we need transparency!...not news of a new president, goals, promises or f*cken commitments....we just need transparency.

Now come on Fan, show me. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1236 | From: The Bluegrass State | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rich735
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rich735     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone see this yet? From the investor page!!


3/13/2006 - CEO UPDATE

Letter from the CEO of TMM/QTN



March 13, 2006



To Our Shareholders:





I am pleased to announce that many important changes are beginning to take shape both within our holding company of Triangle Multimedia and our wholly owned subsidiary, QTelevision Network. I will be assigning seats for our board of directors and personally will be interviewing qualified individuals for our executive team. We will be diligent in our search and will not set a specific time frame as to the completion of these important matters because our mission is to seat qualified people within the media, financial and operational fields very carefully. We feel our company is positioned to prosper in the GLBT marketplace and making these changes is the first step.



Our ultimate goal is to become a publicly traded company that holds both the respect of our shareholder base and the financial marketplace in whole. We fully understand the need to supply our current and future investors with the proper resources to make intelligent investment decisions concerning our security. We are working hard to become transparent, thus enabling the investment community to track our growth. These tasks are not without their difficulties, and we intend to keep our shareholder base involved and up to date with any specific changes that will directly affect our security. We feel strongly in our attempt to successfully compete within our market sector and in turn add much needed value to our stock.



Our existing team of employees has endured quite a bit and I must applaud the resilience our staff has shown. They believe, as I do, that this company has a bright future and with hard work, honesty and the loyal support of our investor base, we can continue to be a company we are proud of.



I will be supplying our investor relations team with information shortly and any questions that can publicly be answered will be done through Richard Brown.



We appreciate your continued patience and confidence.



Sincerely,



Lloyd Fan

Posts: 1176 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.villagevoice.com/nyclife/0611,musto,72518,15.html


Moving on to tinier telecasts —time's a wastin'—I've written about how Q Television Network recently screwed over scads of workers and owes a ****load of gay money all around. Well, as one of the people they ****ed without a condom-—yes, I'm now a sharecropper—I just got a communiqué from the "gay premium channel" that was evasive yet rather hopeful. It said, "We are in receipt of your invoices. Unfortunately do [sic] to the fact that the QTN is in a reorganization mode until further notice, no payables are being released across the board. Please check back within a few weeks." I'll due that, girlfriend. In the meantime, that reorganization involves founder FRANK OLSEN and the old board of directors biting the gay dust as a brave person named LLOYD FAN (who was the interim president) takes over this mess by the balls. Will he handle past debts in a timely and sensitive matter? He'd better! If not, the **** will surely hit the Fan.

--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monopoly Money
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monopoly Money     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny-Trader:
my new alias will be redart-ynnep

that will mess everyone up lol

what about Yenom Yloponom ... looks arabic [Smile]

--------------------
M.M.
Semester #3 started,Only 7 more semesters to go.
Why, in an age where information is so easy to get, cant we find information on one man.
Experience is something you dont get until just after you need it.

Posts: 1002 | From: Southaven, Mississippi, US | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just brought this forward from the weekend.


Penny-Trader
Member


Member Rated:
posted March 11, 2006 21:03
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
we will hear from him in time. ..........

..... i would suspect that we will hear something from Fan this coming week, but it will not be the informative pr that everyone is hoping for.

it will be more of a Hi my name in Lloyd, i have assembled a task force to attack these concerns, our plan is to make this the biggest and the best, we will inform you as thing progress. we are here working for you. thanks for your patience and support

or something to that effect.

we will not see immediate turn around on this. so anyone looking for that should stop expecting that as you will be greatly disappointed.

this is not going to happen over night.
...................................................................

Rod

--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bottomliner
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bottomliner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by QBID'n:
Wow guys...what an interesting turn of events. News of a new president, goals, promises, commitments, prospering and of course the most illusive of all...."transparency". Well at this point, having experiencing a tailspin down to .0001 from a whirlwind of ruin, I personally feel we should expect nothing less of TMM than official documented proof of transparency. Because then, and only then, can it justify Fan’s expectation of shareholder excitement. Yeah this is news, but its not really news. Oh don’t get me wrong...I still have faith. Lets just be honest here, PR’s don’t mean sh*t anymore, seriously. And please don’t reply to this post otherwise because, and though I may be wrong, I would like to think we’re all on the same page when it comes to our investments real value. I’ll wait. And I’ll keep waiting. But damn it we need transparency!...not news of a new president, goals, promises or f*cken commitments....we just need transparency. Now come on Fan, show me. [Big Grin]

QBID'n
Well said ... I agree totally.

Most people know I choose to see the glass half full instead of half empty, but I also demand facts before I react. I "try" to respect all opinions if they are clearly labeled as such, and I usually challenge any statement not backed up with proof. With that said, my current OPINION is:

We were pretty much at rock-bottom a few days ago when Frank was still in charge. Now we have new top management, hopefully new financing, and we've received encouraging news from the company that "suggests" improvement.

Like QBID'n, I will reserve judgement until I see real improvement in my account value. But I do smile a bit more lately ... and that's a good feeling.

GL to us all. I hope we don't need a lot of luck, but I'm a poker player and never turn down any offers from Lady Luck. [Cool]

--------------------
Everything I say is only my opinion ... right or wrong.

Posts: 2152 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gordon Bennett
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gordon Bennett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The glass was half full until Frank drilled a hole in the bottom.

--------------------
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a
little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3898 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bottomliner
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bottomliner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Gordon Bennett:
The glass was half full until Frank drilled a hole in the bottom.

GB
Good point ... [Smile]

But maybe Mr. Fan will plug that hole. As I said before, I need facts before I react ... which means I will continue holding my shares while I wait for facts. Shareholders who have chosen not to wait may end up being right ... but I'm willing to take the risk, considering the potential rewards.

Come on, Lady Luck ... baby needs a new pair of shoes. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Everything I say is only my opinion ... right or wrong.

Posts: 2152 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
STATX
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for STATX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this looks more like Fan's expertise..> http://www.loveandpride.com/home/CommunityArticles.aspx
Posts: 12 | From: east coast | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
STATX
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for STATX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
could this be Verizon/Q's library n live shows/Fan's product distribution expertise new platform...? > http://www.besttv.co.il/iptv6.html
Posts: 12 | From: east coast | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
STATX
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for STATX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.besttv.co.il/services.html
Posts: 12 | From: east coast | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIGDOUGH
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIGDOUGH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rod , I think this officially certifies you as a bonafide genius and credible psychic.
Wouldn't you agree? [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by Penny-Trader:
just brought this forward from the weekend.


Penny-Trader
Member


Member Rated:
posted March 11, 2006 21:03
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
we will hear from him in time. ..........

..... i would suspect that we will hear something from Fan this coming week, but it will not be the informative pr that everyone is hoping for.

it will be more of a Hi my name in Lloyd, i have assembled a task force to attack these concerns, our plan is to make this the biggest and the best, we will inform you as thing progress. we are here working for you. thanks for your patience and support

or something to that effect.

we will not see immediate turn around on this. so anyone looking for that should stop expecting that as you will be greatly disappointed.

this is not going to happen over night.
...................................................................

Rod


Posts: 4245 | From: SMALLVILLE USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CHIMAN34
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CHIMAN34     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bottomliner. I was close, [Smile] .
Like I said, for some reason I don't think Lloyd will be as quiet as Franko was. This will take time, and I would hate for a rs, but it may happen. Not sure how they're gonna get out of this mess.
Looks like another long year, but at least it should be more interesting from here on out than it was last year.
Dave

Posts: 263 | From: Illinois | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i wouldnt go that far but at least he is actting the way i would expect a true busness man to act in this situation.

appointing Carol as quickly as he did was a surprise. but as he stated he is going to take the time to appoint the right people to the board, and that is the sign of a smart business man.

he basically told us in the pr that he is listening to us.

that means a lot, but as was said many times before, actions speak louder then words. i like his first actions, and hope that he continues in the right direction

Rod

--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4Tune4Me
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4Tune4Me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would not be so arrogant as to call myself a "protector".

quote:
Originally posted by Bottomliner:
quote:
Originally posted by 4Tune4Me:
... 3) I'm against misleading others and I think by labeling dumb those that are influenced by message board comments, you've just insulted a great many well meaning individuals.

4Tune
I don't believe for a second that you are protecting others from "misleading" commemts posted on a message board. But if that's what you want us to believe ... so be it.

And my previous answer stands just as firmly:
I'm sorry for anyone "dumb" enough to be influenced by message board comments, but I don't share your concern for them. Investing is an adult activity, not a child's game. And the rules are simple ... make your own decisions based on your own DD. If I lose money, I blame myself. If I make money, I applaud myself.

And that's the BOTTOMLINE. [Cool]



--------------------
Just the facts, ma'am.

Posts: 1083 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIGDOUGH
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIGDOUGH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ya at this point having Fan come in was more than I expected from this. Thgers actually half a chance to still make some money on our stock.
Posts: 4245 | From: SMALLVILLE USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Crimson
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Crimson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Comcast may buy E! stake - report

By Gabriel Madway, MarketWatch
Last Update: 9:21 PM ET Mar 13, 2006


SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- Comcast Corp. is in talks to buy the remainder of E! Entertainment Television Inc. from Walt Disney Co., according to a media report late Monday.

The Wall Street Journal reported on its Web site that Comcast (CMCSA), the largest cable TV distributor in the United States, is looking to acquire the remaining 40% interest in E! it doesn't already own.

The talks were first reported in a trade publication, Broadcasting & Cable.

Analysts estimate E!, in total, is worth around $2 billion to $3 billion, according to The Journal.

E! Entertainment Television is made up of two parts: E!, a gossip, celebrity news and reality show cable channel, and Style Network, a fashion channel.

E! reaches an audience of 86 million homes, while Style Network reaches about 40 million, The Journal said.

http://www.marketwatch.com/News/Story/Story.aspx?guid=%7BFD26F73A%2DA5D2%2D49F9%2DA40D%2D539FE1478B78%7D&siteid=mktw&dist=

Posts: 702 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dew-it
Member


Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Dew-it         Edit/Delete Post 
Pumpers and Bashers suck!

Pumpers want you to buy and/or not sell a stock
Bashers want you to sell and/or not buy a stock.

So which is the worst of the two? Well both have an agenda - theirs and not yours. IMO, it is very easy to spot a pumper or basher because they:

•claim to know more than anyone else on what is going on with a company,
•claim to have a personal relation with all the right people within a company,
•claim to know they have "inside info" which then can't share with anyone,
•attack anyone that does not see things through personal attacks and obscenities
•Immediately try to contact board administrators to ban someone they dislike,
•always want to the be first to post negative or positive info and want to take credit for it,
•are the first to say I predicted that or I knew about or I told you so, blah, blah
•will post a link to a previous post to prove that they mentioned or stated something before
•will go back and find someone else’s post to prove a person wrong about something
•post non-stop all day, night, morning and weekend, holidays, etc,
•will start PM’ing and collaborating with others in order to gang up on someone


In general however, I believe that pumpers are the slimiest and the worst of the two…

Posts: 1124 | From: DC/VA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bottomliner
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bottomliner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow ... quietest Q board I've seen in weeks. Is everyone afraid to be labeled a "pumper or basher"? [Eek!] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Everything I say is only my opinion ... right or wrong.

Posts: 2152 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noah129
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for noah129     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i know nothing
i know noone
i have never contacted q so i dont have insider info
ive rarely attacked anyone
im usually late to post any info
i post sometimes too much and other times not enough
i rarely pm .

i do have a guilty conscience that is why i feel the need to defend myself hehehee.

just another silly qbidiot. long and strong.

i will add though i really dont think pumpers/bashers really affect a stocks price much . just my humble idiotic opinions. hehehe.

good luck all and may the shi$ never hit the fan.

keep on blowing fan hahaha. we need a tornado to take this stock upwards.

--------------------
gotta know when to hold em and when to ..........

Posts: 1525 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so what are you then Dew it?

basically if you post then your either a pumper or a basher.

lol


you got the ropes covered.

no one is allowed to say anything good or bad or post anynegative or positive news.


i have a question. what is someone that posts both the positive and the negative news?
is he a pasher or a bumper?

Rod

quote:
Originally posted by Dew-it:
Pumpers and Bashers suck!

Pumpers want you to buy and/or not sell a stock
Bashers want you to sell and/or not buy a stock.

So which is the worst of the two? Well both have an agenda - theirs and not yours. IMO, it is very easy to spot a pumper or basher because they:

•claim to know more than anyone else on what is going on with a company,
•claim to have a personal relation with all the right people within a company,
•claim to know they have "inside info" which then can't share with anyone,
•attack anyone that does not see things through personal attacks and obscenities
•Immediately try to contact board administrators to ban someone they dislike,
•always want to the be first to post negative or positive info and want to take credit for it,
•are the first to say I predicted that or I knew about or I told you so, blah, blah
•will post a link to a previous post to prove that they mentioned or stated something before
•will go back and find someone else’s post to prove a person wrong about something
•post non-stop all day, night, morning and weekend, holidays, etc,
•will start PM’ing and collaborating with others in order to gang up on someone


In general however, I believe that pumpers are the slimiest and the worst of the two…



--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noah129
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for noah129     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
good point pennytrader. i think maybe they are a pdumper. or maybe a dpumper.

--------------------
gotta know when to hold em and when to ..........

Posts: 1525 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HossTrader
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HossTrader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wanna be a basher. It sounds more macho. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I just want to make enough money to be eccentric.

Posts: 2412 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bottomliner
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bottomliner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by noah129:
i know nothing ... i know noone ... i have never contacted q so i dont have insider info ...
ive rarely attacked anyone ... im usually late to post any info ... i post sometimes too much and other times not enough ... i rarely pm ... i do have a guilty conscience that is why i feel the need to defend myself hehehee. just another silly qbidiot. long and strong. i will add though i really dont think pumpers/bashers really affect a stocks price much. just my humble idiotic opinions. hehehe. good luck all and may the shi$ never hit the fan. keep on blowing fan hahaha. we need a tornado to take this stock upwards.

noah
So you're using the Sergeant Schultz defense now ("Hogan's Heroes"): "I know NOTHING ... NOTHING!"

Good strategy ... it always worked for him ... [Big Grin]

And I agree with you: I don't think pumping and bashing affects a stock's price much ... as long as everyone does their own DD and makes their own investment decisions. And if they don't ... well, "stupid is as stupid does" ("Forrest Gump"). [Cool]

--------------------
Everything I say is only my opinion ... right or wrong.

Posts: 2152 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tomktoo
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tomktoo         Edit/Delete Post 
Geez Dew it, that covers everyone on all the boards! but we all seem to live thru it don't we? good luck to all of us!
Posts: 200 | From: San Bruno, Ca. USA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bottomliner
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bottomliner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny-Trader:
... i have a question. what is someone that posts both the positive and the negative news?

Rod
Confused? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Everything I say is only my opinion ... right or wrong.

Posts: 2152 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol im confused lol

--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bottomliner
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bottomliner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by HossTrader:
I wanna be a basher. It sounds more macho. [Big Grin]

HT
I wanna be a "masher" (Definition: a man who makes passes at women). When you're a man who owns a "gay" stock, you gotta do what you can to maintain a macho image. [Big Grin]

Just kidding, everyone. I don't have a problem telling people I own shares in a company whose primary audience is GLBT ... but I do get a little embarrassed when I admit I'm losing my ...

BUTT ... if Mr. Fan makes this pay off someday, I'll move from "chump" to "champ". And I think that's worth the risk of holding my shares.

Oops ... did I just do a "no-no" by expressing a slightly optimistic OPINION? My bad ... mea culpa, mea culpa. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Everything I say is only my opinion ... right or wrong.

Posts: 2152 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imakmony2005
unregistered


Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I want to be a PUMPER sounds good for the girls.lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bottomliner
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bottomliner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny-Trader:
lol im confused lol

Rod
I think we all are ... no matter which way we lean or which way we dream. It comes from lack of information ... almost as bad as lack of air.

Which gives me a chance to make another bad joke: "Come on, Mr. Fan, blow some air our way."

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Everything I say is only my opinion ... right or wrong.

Posts: 2152 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 69 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  67  68  69   

Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2019 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share