Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Micro Penny Stocks, Penny Stocks $0.10 & Under » QBID XXXVI: FAN of QBID? (Page 22)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 69 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  67  68  69   
Author Topic: QBID XXXVI: FAN of QBID?
MillerTIME
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MillerTIME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by K2snow:
LEO-

Today, the low hit .00, the stock was worth NOTHING!!!

It prints occasionally at .00, which nobody really knows if its .00005 and below or .00009 and below, but probably its below .00005 because many orders now are going through at .00008and 9

The occasional print you see at .0002 is called "painting the tape." This is done by only MM, and is done just to keep peoples hopes up. And works quite well IMO

--------------------
Buy the silence-Sell the noise
SFTV.004-.0075
AVNT.0018-.0033
FPPL.0034-.03
WEGI. My new Call

Posts: 3100 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
K2snow
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for K2snow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Miller- why is it that i have been UNABLE to sell this stock do you think? I have had the same sell order in for 30m or my 60m shares to free up some $$$. 2 days the order has sat and matured to become nothing but an abused stepchild that does know what to do with his life. Will my open order ever grow into a millionare or am i stuck with those 30m shares for life???
Posts: 276 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjm2005
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjm2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by HossTrader:
I am not a fan of stinky, but posting contact info on a public board?

It might not be that person... I just searched "Anne Burns-- Allston, MA" on whitepages.com... and that's what came up...

It's from the Anne Burns post anyway...

--------------------
Remember two things:
You love New York City
and leave only your footprints.

Posts: 1526 | From: Chatham, NJ... and NC-- Wake Forest University | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HossTrader
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HossTrader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LMAO MT, you are good. You proved us both right at the same time.

You were right about the advocate cover.
And I was right about you.

--------------------
I just want to make enough money to be eccentric.

Posts: 2412 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MillerTIME
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MillerTIME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by K2snow:
Miller- why is it that i have been UNABLE to sell this stock do you think? I have had the same sell order in for 30m or my 60m shares to free up some $$$. 2 days the order has sat and matured to become nothing but an abused stepchild that does know what to do with his life. Will my open order ever grow into a millionare or am i stuck with those 30m shares for life???

K2snow, i know people that have had open orders at .0001 for over 2 weeks now. What happens is that you end up standing in line. Back 2 or 3 months ago there is a lineup that begins, and the longer you wait the more shares that have to be bought at .0001 until your order goes through.

So most likely there is 1 or 2 MM that has been diluting the entire AS now (presumably 100-250Billion shares) at the ask of .0001 and until those shares are either sold, or stop being sold, will your order go thru.

On a positive note, the level II used to be
no bid x .0001
0 x 10

but today near the close it dropped dramatically to
no bid x .0001
0 x 2

Which means there is now only 2 MM looking to sell shares at .0001. Now my guess is that at least one of them is the diluting MM, which means that he is proabbly the one selling 100B+ shares recently, and until he lets up you will not be able to sell. But right once the ask upticks to .0002 will your order go through.

I know this is probably long and confusion, but short and to the point, there is a lonnnnnnng lineup, you are at the end, and could be tommorrow or next year, or never until the MM will fill your order.

--------------------
Buy the silence-Sell the noise
SFTV.004-.0075
AVNT.0018-.0033
FPPL.0034-.03
WEGI. My new Call

Posts: 3100 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MillerTIME
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MillerTIME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by HossTrader:
LMAO MT, you are good. You proved us both right at the same time.

You were right about the advocate cover.
And I was right about you.

Tell me Hoss, what were you right about me. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Buy the silence-Sell the noise
SFTV.004-.0075
AVNT.0018-.0033
FPPL.0034-.03
WEGI. My new Call

Posts: 3100 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
K2snow
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for K2snow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
But everyday, the orders get kicked out on Scottrade. I had the orders in and at the close of market, the orders were kicked.
Posts: 276 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MillerTIME
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MillerTIME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
-----Just gonna show a couple quick posts from a couple days ago of people bashing me and telling me im wrong. But let this be a lesson to all you youngsters, to stand up for what you believe in. LMAO. college kids these days that think they are smarter than everyone else. What are they thinkin? LMAO ahahahah

-----#1 Hosstrader---


HossTrader
Member


Member Rated:
posted March 07, 2006 12:17 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MillerTime, according to the Advocates web page, the issue coming out March 14th has some guy on the cover, not Rosie, and no article about QTN

http://www.advocate.com/

on the right side where it says "current issue"

--------------------
I just want to make enough money to be eccentric.



---------Good try HOSS---------

--------------------
Buy the silence-Sell the noise
SFTV.004-.0075
AVNT.0018-.0033
FPPL.0034-.03
WEGI. My new Call

Posts: 3100 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MikeC
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MillerTIME:
quote:
Originally posted by K2snow:
LEO-

Today, the low hit .00, the stock was worth NOTHING!!!

It prints occasionally at .00, which nobody really knows if its .00005 and below or .00009 and below, but probably its below .00005 because many orders now are going through at .00008and 9

The occasional print you see at .0002 is called "painting the tape." This is done by only MM, and is done just to keep peoples hopes up. And works quite well IMO

It's the carrot!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1236 | From: The Bluegrass State | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MillerTIME
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MillerTIME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by K2snow:
But everyday, the orders get kicked out on Scottrade. I had the orders in and at the close of market, the orders were kicked.

make them GTC (good till canceled) and they will last an entire month. By not having them GTC, you are essentially starting over day after day the process of getting a seat in line to sell. Go look now for GTC, and tell me if you find it

--------------------
Buy the silence-Sell the noise
SFTV.004-.0075
AVNT.0018-.0033
FPPL.0034-.03
WEGI. My new Call

Posts: 3100 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GoodFella
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GoodFella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey MT I was just reading and was surprised that one of your posts was deleted. Someone definitely doesn't want the truth to be told.

Peace..

GF

quote:
Originally posted by MillerTIME:
-----Just gonna show a couple quick posts from a couple days ago of people bashing me and telling me im wrong. But let this be a lesson to all you youngsters, to stand up for what you believe in. LMAO. college kids these days that think they are smarter than everyone else. What are they thinkin? LMAO ahahahah

-----#1 Hosstrader---


HossTrader
Member


Member Rated:
posted March 07, 2006 12:17 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MillerTime, according to the Advocates web page, the issue coming out March 14th has some guy on the cover, not Rosie, and no article about QTN

http://www.advocate.com/

on the right side where it says "current issue"

--------------------
I just want to make enough money to be eccentric.



---------Good try HOSS---------


Posts: 83 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MillerTIME
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MillerTIME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
---LMAO #2 Pennytrader. Classact IMO...aahhaahah, sit back down PT.------


Penny-Trader
Member


Member Rated:
posted March 07, 2006 12:42 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by MillerTIME:


That cover is the upcoming cover for the advocate and will be on newstands March 15th.

ANd let me save you bashers the trouble, no need to tell me im liening or am just a kid, or all that old jazz. The truth will be in the pudding on march 15th when the new issue comes out. Good luck to all.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a picture tells a 1000 words so i will not tell you that you are liening, what ever that means. but im assuming you ment lieing.

i still wont. i will let the picture talk for us.



Issue 958, March 14, 2006
Different games, familiar hurdles
Organizers of this summer’s two competitions for gay athletes say they’ve learned their lessons so the events will be profitable now and viable for the future
By Fred Kuhr


--------your too easy PT, but i like your constant efforts. -----------

--------------------
Buy the silence-Sell the noise
SFTV.004-.0075
AVNT.0018-.0033
FPPL.0034-.03
WEGI. My new Call

Posts: 3100 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctoall
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctoall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rattle on MT rattle on [Big Grin] Just keep it stock related not personal.

--------------------
Be Careful Of The Toes We Step On Today, They Could Be Attached To The Butt We Have To Kiss Tomorrow

Posts: 4727 | From: Elk Grove ( Sacramento )CA USA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HossTrader
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HossTrader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MillerTIME:
-----Just gonna show a couple quick posts from a couple days ago of people bashing me and telling me im wrong. But let this be a lesson to all you youngsters, to stand up for what you believe in. LMAO. college kids these days that think they are smarter than everyone else. What are they thinkin? LMAO ahahahah

-----#1 Hosstrader---


HossTrader
Member


Member Rated:
posted March 07, 2006 12:17 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MillerTime, according to the Advocates web page, the issue coming out March 14th has some guy on the cover, not Rosie, and no article about QTN

http://www.advocate.com/

on the right side where it says "current issue"

--------------------
I just want to make enough money to be eccentric.



---------Good try HOSS---------

Nice try kid. Read my post that you quoted. What did I say that wasn't true? I just pointed out that what was on the Advocates home page was in direct conflict with what you had said. Is that bashing?

You cut and past things from IHUB that most of us have already read and call it DD. Then you act as if everyone is dying to hear your opinion. You are a narcissistic youngin.

--------------------
I just want to make enough money to be eccentric.

Posts: 2412 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MillerTIME
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MillerTIME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Doctoall:
Rattle on MT rattle on [Big Grin] Just keep it stock related not personal.

I wont bring you know what up Doc, but just for the heck of it, can ya tell me im right and your wrong. Im just a kid, and it makes me feel king of the world!

--------------------
Buy the silence-Sell the noise
SFTV.004-.0075
AVNT.0018-.0033
FPPL.0034-.03
WEGI. My new Call

Posts: 3100 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HossTrader
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HossTrader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Doc, it is always your call, but feel free to let MT say anything at all he wants to about me. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I just want to make enough money to be eccentric.

Posts: 2412 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctoall
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctoall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MillerTIME:
quote:
Originally posted by Doctoall:
Rattle on MT rattle on [Big Grin] Just keep it stock related not personal.

I wont bring you know what up Doc, but just for the heck of it, can ya tell me im right and your wrong. Im just a kid, and it makes me feel king of the world!
Bring what up Miller, your lunch???? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Be Careful Of The Toes We Step On Today, They Could Be Attached To The Butt We Have To Kiss Tomorrow

Posts: 4727 | From: Elk Grove ( Sacramento )CA USA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MillerTIME
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MillerTIME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
---LMAO--Contestant Number 3...Estaban wanted to give me a try..You put up a good effort, but, youll have to take a seat with the rest of the crowd. ahha----

Esteban99
Member


Member Rated:
posted March 07, 2006 10:29 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
go to www.advocate.com and check out the current issue.

Most definitely not about the demise of Q

--------------------
Buy the silence-Sell the noise
SFTV.004-.0075
AVNT.0018-.0033
FPPL.0034-.03
WEGI. My new Call

Posts: 3100 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MillerTIME
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MillerTIME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by HossTrader:
Hey Doc, it is always your call, but feel free to let MT say anything at all he wants to about me. [Big Grin]

Hey hoss, i wont say anything bad about you, im just havin some fun. in fact, i just recently saw that you didnt like me. I personally enjoy most of your posts and you seem like a good person. I have always and most likely will always like you. I was just crackin jokes, lightening up the mood, and thought it would be funny if you brought up what you thought of me.

im just pokin some fun at these people, they can do the same. the board has been a little bland lately, so i thought id spice it up. Anyways, i knew i was right to begin with, but having everyone say i was wrong did have me a little worried.

good luck bud, i like you, i know you dont like me, but lifes a b*t*h at it. lol

--------------------
Buy the silence-Sell the noise
SFTV.004-.0075
AVNT.0018-.0033
FPPL.0034-.03
WEGI. My new Call

Posts: 3100 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MillerTIME
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MillerTIME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Doctoall:
quote:
Originally posted by MillerTIME:
quote:
Originally posted by Doctoall:
Rattle on MT rattle on [Big Grin] Just keep it stock related not personal.

I wont bring you know what up Doc, but just for the heck of it, can ya tell me im right and your wrong. Im just a kid, and it makes me feel king of the world!
Bring what up Miller, your lunch???? [Big Grin]
doccc........LMAO...the kid is still waiting for his minute of fame. you know the , your right , im wrong. I was actually thinking about printing it out and brining it to class tommorrow on my stats binder!

HAHAHA, somethin to be proud of!

--------------------
Buy the silence-Sell the noise
SFTV.004-.0075
AVNT.0018-.0033
FPPL.0034-.03
WEGI. My new Call

Posts: 3100 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MillerTIME
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MillerTIME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey doc, can you see if the mods deleted just 2 of my posts. im havin trouble remembering how many i typed becuase ive been on a roll tonight! LMAO

ill tone the one down about jennifer, but you have to say that last line made you laugh..

uhh...uhhh, come on doc, i know you were on the floor laughin!

--------------------
Buy the silence-Sell the noise
SFTV.004-.0075
AVNT.0018-.0033
FPPL.0034-.03
WEGI. My new Call

Posts: 3100 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnny14511
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnny14511         Edit/Delete Post 
whats your guys target on this ...........

--------------------
gotta make a grand AT LEAST daily man

Posts: 928 | From: chicago | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctoall
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctoall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Miller whatever turns your crank and fills your boots. Your remark about where I went to medical school really has nothing to do with this stock, just as your personal business is really not mine. It is about this stock and only about this stock, good or bad [Big Grin] Making personal attacks about anothers profession or preferences is never appropriate on these boards.

--------------------
Be Careful Of The Toes We Step On Today, They Could Be Attached To The Butt We Have To Kiss Tomorrow

Posts: 4727 | From: Elk Grove ( Sacramento )CA USA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MillerTIME
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MillerTIME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Doctoall:
Miller whatever turns your crank and fills your boots. Your remark about where I went to medical school really has nothing to do with this stock, just as your personal business is really not mine. It is about this stock and only about this stock, good or bad [Big Grin] Making personal attacks about anothers profession or preferences is never appropriate on these boards.

but really, there were no personal attacks in asking you what med school you went to or whether jennifer wheres boxers or briefs. In fact, i even allowed her to say no comment if it was to personal.

were all like a family here, and the jokes really just on me in the end!

--------------------
Buy the silence-Sell the noise
SFTV.004-.0075
AVNT.0018-.0033
FPPL.0034-.03
WEGI. My new Call

Posts: 3100 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GoodFella
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GoodFella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MT clear your message box man.
Posts: 83 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctoall
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctoall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Miller you have the number call me [Big Grin]

--------------------
Be Careful Of The Toes We Step On Today, They Could Be Attached To The Butt We Have To Kiss Tomorrow

Posts: 4727 | From: Elk Grove ( Sacramento )CA USA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GoodFella
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 11 posted      Profile for GoodFella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
K2snow I would try to put my sell order at 10M instead of higher numbers like 30M or 60M..

I am so happy I sold every single share I had a couple of months ago. I truely believe that I was mislead by misleading PR's and also a bunch of misleading folks on these boards. I was very foolish to believe in these BS... but plugging a "IMO" into a misleading message doesn't necessarily mean that the post is not misleading... anyways I will stick around here and support the underdogs... and try to spread truth and awareness about this dilluted stock. [Big Grin]

IMO [Big Grin]

GF

quote:
Originally posted by K2snow:
Miller- why is it that i have been UNABLE to sell this stock do you think? I have had the same sell order in for 30m or my 60m shares to free up some $$$. 2 days the order has sat and matured to become nothing but an abused stepchild that does know what to do with his life. Will my open order ever grow into a millionare or am i stuck with those 30m shares for life???


Posts: 83 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moremoney06
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moremoney06     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So goodfella....your ignorance is our misfortune?


Millertime...how did your date with the CD go? Just having some fun. I really like your posts but thought I would inject some real humor. Were you the pitcher or catcher.....LOL.

Bid comes back Thursday imo.....few things on the burner....could make the next couple of weeks interesting.

Later all

Posts: 30 | From: minnesota | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
if you post it for market sale as opposed to setting a limit sale they will go. probably for .00005


if you want out bad enough that is an option for you.

Rod

quote:
Originally posted by K2snow:
Miller- why is it that i have been UNABLE to sell this stock do you think? I have had the same sell order in for 30m or my 60m shares to free up some $$$. 2 days the order has sat and matured to become nothing but an abused stepchild that does know what to do with his life. Will my open order ever grow into a millionare or am i stuck with those 30m shares for life???



--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you have to set a good till date or they will expire end of day.


quote:
Originally posted by K2snow:
But everyday, the orders get kicked out on Scottrade. I had the orders in and at the close of market, the orders were kicked.



--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and what was wrong with my post? i never called you down, i posted that a picture tells a 1000 words. i said i would not call you a lier and that the picture would tell the story.

so what is your point in reposting this?

im not following your logic here.

if you would call it logic.

Rod


quote:
Originally posted by MillerTIME:
---LMAO #2 Pennytrader. Classact IMO...aahhaahah, sit back down PT.------


Penny-Trader
Member


Member Rated:
posted March 07, 2006 12:42 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by MillerTIME:


That cover is the upcoming cover for the advocate and will be on newstands March 15th.

ANd let me save you bashers the trouble, no need to tell me im liening or am just a kid, or all that old jazz. The truth will be in the pudding on march 15th when the new issue comes out. Good luck to all.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a picture tells a 1000 words so i will not tell you that you are liening, what ever that means. but im assuming you ment lieing.

i still wont. i will let the picture talk for us.



Issue 958, March 14, 2006
Different games, familiar hurdles
Organizers of this summer’s two competitions for gay athletes say they’ve learned their lessons so the events will be profitable now and viable for the future
By Fred Kuhr


--------your too easy PT, but i like your constant efforts. -----------



--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your acting like it is the first time you have ever been right, or in this case half right.

it really wasnt the cover story. it was a small reference on the cover.

so even though it took up an 1/8th or less of the cover, i am still allowing you to be half right.

so you feel triumphant about being right once. you will get over the bragging stage once you become right more often.

but you are young and have a lot to learn. you will eventually figure out what im talking about.

Rod


quote:
Originally posted by MillerTIME:
quote:
Originally posted by Doctoall:
quote:
Originally posted by MillerTIME:
quote:
Originally posted by Doctoall:
Rattle on MT rattle on [Big Grin] Just keep it stock related not personal.

I wont bring you know what up Doc, but just for the heck of it, can ya tell me im right and your wrong. Im just a kid, and it makes me feel king of the world!
Bring what up Miller, your lunch???? [Big Grin]
doccc........LMAO...the kid is still waiting for his minute of fame. you know the , your right , im wrong. I was actually thinking about printing it out and brining it to class tommorrow on my stats binder!

HAHAHA, somethin to be proud of!



--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The world needs more heros.

good for you fella


quote:
Originally posted by GoodFella:
K2snow I would try to put my sell order at 10M instead of higher numbers like 30M or 60M..

I am so happy I sold every single share I had a couple of months ago. I truely believe that I was mislead by misleading PR's and also a bunch of misleading folks on these boards. I was very foolish to believe in these BS... but plugging a "IMO" into a misleading message doesn't necessarily mean that the post is not misleading... anyways I will stick around here and support the underdogs... and try to spread truth and awareness about this dilluted stock. [Big Grin]

IMO [Big Grin]

GF

quote:
Originally posted by K2snow:
Miller- why is it that i have been UNABLE to sell this stock do you think? I have had the same sell order in for 30m or my 60m shares to free up some $$$. 2 days the order has sat and matured to become nothing but an abused stepchild that does know what to do with his life. Will my open order ever grow into a millionare or am i stuck with those 30m shares for life???




--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cactus33
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for cactus33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
who keeps erasing posts here

LMAO

mine got erased earlier

Posts: 6397 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
interesting

i was just looking at my trading account, and they are valuing my shares at .00007

sad that we are not allowed to trade that low but the mms are allowed. seems almost criminal

Rod

--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 69 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  67  68  69   

Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2019 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share