Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Micro Penny Stocks, Penny Stocks $0.10 & Under » QBID XXXIII "Q" Focused and on The Move (Page 100)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 139 pages: 1  2  3  ...  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  ...  137  138  139   
Author Topic: QBID XXXIII "Q" Focused and on The Move
Sam1959
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam1959     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jennifercd10:
It's also turning into an interesting evening.
Concerning my "child" statement, I still stand behind it.
About my number of shares...
In the past I was challenged about that, so I posted my monthly statements. Enough is enough of that.
I don't care about my investment? Dumb question.
DD and following Q IS my job. I don't have to share my analysis, but I have. If the board doesn't want my thoughts OK. But, I do think some value what I say just as I value others.

I value your input Jennifer. You are one of the most level-headed people on this board. Please don't let them get to you. [Smile]

--------------------
Sam

Posts: 291 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam1959
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam1959     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Bottomliner:
I am not criticizing you for being that way, but give me the same courtesy and let me make my own decisions. I can handle it.

Wow B/L! I like the way you came across there... Very well said!

--------------------
Sam

Posts: 291 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctoall
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctoall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sam1959:
quote:
Originally posted by Jennifercd10:
It's also turning into an interesting evening.
Concerning my "child" statement, I still stand behind it.
About my number of shares...
In the past I was challenged about that, so I posted my monthly statements. Enough is enough of that.
I don't care about my investment? Dumb question.
DD and following Q IS my job. I don't have to share my analysis, but I have. If the board doesn't want my thoughts OK. But, I do think some value what I say just as I value others.

I value your input Jennifer. You are one of the most level-headed people on this board. Please don't let them get to you. [Smile]
Oh Geez Jenn she knows about your flat head,(level headed) I told you to keep the hat on [Big Grin]

--------------------
Be Careful Of The Toes We Step On Today, They Could Be Attached To The Butt We Have To Kiss Tomorrow

Posts: 4727 | From: Elk Grove ( Sacramento )CA USA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctoall
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctoall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sam: I don't know why but I have never rated you so here's a 5 ***** to you [Big Grin]

--------------------
Be Careful Of The Toes We Step On Today, They Could Be Attached To The Butt We Have To Kiss Tomorrow

Posts: 4727 | From: Elk Grove ( Sacramento )CA USA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam1959
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam1959     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Doctoall:
Sam: I don't know why but I have never rated you so here's a 5 ***** to you [Big Grin]

Thanks very much Doc! [Smile]

--------------------
Sam

Posts: 291 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam1959
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam1959     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Doctoall:
Oh Geez Jenn she knows about your flat head,(level headed) I told you to keep the hat on [Big Grin]

BTW, I'm a he! [Razz]

--------------------
Sam

Posts: 291 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bottomliner
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bottomliner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sam1959:
quote:
Originally posted by Bottomliner:
I am not criticizing you for being that way, but give me the same courtesy and let me make my own decisions. I can handle it.

Wow B/L! I like the way you came across there... Very well said!
Thanks, Sam, but I'm sure it was a waste of time. Mr. g-invest (and his friend) have an agenda which does not include logical or objective thoughts. The question is: are they expressing "honest" opinions or "dishonest" opinions? And only time will tell. [Big Grin]

One thing for sure ... Tuesday should be another interesting day.

--------------------
Everything I say is only my opinion ... right or wrong.

Posts: 2152 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dustoff 1
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dustoff 1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Qbid 60,000,000,000 A/S is that true?

Yicks, another Pink printing press.LOL

Posts: 10729 | From: oregon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjm2005
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjm2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Doctoall:
quote:
Originally posted by RiescoDiQui:
Any true investor would be asking the same questions and making the same assertions g-invest is asking and making.
Anyone who tries to denounce anything said by g-invest in that post is either a paid promoter or incapable of admitting they made a mistake.

Geez, when the pps goes up again, G will be in this room with nothing but great things to say about QBID, history repeats itself and so does G [Big Grin]
Well, if not...we can always expect his daily doctoral thesis...with the necessary 2145132 quotations and analysis...

--------------------
Remember two things:
You love New York City
and leave only your footprints.

Posts: 1526 | From: Chatham, NJ... and NC-- Wake Forest University | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CHIMAN34
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CHIMAN34     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I want to believe, I want to believe, but cannot till we see a PR or audit. I do not know you davidjanas, nor does anyone else on here, but if true, great. Sorry about me wanting to believe, but I am sure you understand. No harm towards you, just don't want people being let down if nothing happens.
These are jmo

Dave

Posts: 263 | From: Illinois | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjm2005
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjm2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know, I know, I know---Old news...but it's good to see that it's posted on sites/services other than the Business Wire... Hell, I even saw a satire news site, Daily Show-esque, talk about the NYC release...

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/CA6283616.html?display=Breaking+News

Time Warner Carries Q in Top Market

By John Eggerton -- Broadcasting & Cable, 11/14/2005 12:27:00 PM

Gay and lesbian digital network Q Television has taken a big bite out of the Big Apple.

According to a Q spokeswoman, the network will launch on Time Warner systems in New York City and New Jersey Nov. 17, the network's largest carriage deal to date in the nation's "largest gay market," according to the network.

Time Warner already carrires LOGO and here!, which also target the gay community. It also carries Q in two other New York markets, Rochester and Syracuse, as well as in Maine.

Q is a 24/7 ad-supported network with five hours of live programming per day.

AND...

http://www.mediaweek.com/mw/news/cabletv/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1001479343

TWC Launches Q TV in NYC and NJ

Anthony Crupi

NOVEMBER 14, 2005 -

Time Warner Cable will launch the gay-targeted digital network Q Television in its New York City and New Jersey systems on Nov. 17.

The deal marks Q's fourth launch in a Time Warner division, as the network has already found a home upstate on the MSO's Syracuse and Rochester systems and is being carried throughout the company's Maine footprint as well.

--------------------
Remember two things:
You love New York City
and leave only your footprints.

Posts: 1526 | From: Chatham, NJ... and NC-- Wake Forest University | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackWidow
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackWidow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, Rod is going to have a lot of catching up to do when he comes out of the woods!
Posts: 260 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizknock
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizknock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by mjm2005:
I know, I know, I know---Old news...but it's good to see that it's posted on sites/services other than the Business Wire... Hell, I even saw a satire news site, Daily Show-esque, talk about the NYC release...

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/CA6283616.html?display=Breaking+News

Time Warner Carries Q in Top Market

By John Eggerton -- Broadcasting & Cable, 11/14/2005 12:27:00 PM

Gay and lesbian digital network Q Television has taken a big bite out of the Big Apple.

According to a Q spokeswoman, the network will launch on Time Warner systems in New York City and New Jersey Nov. 17, the network's largest carriage deal to date in the nation's "largest gay market," according to the network.

Time Warner already carrires LOGO and here!, which also target the gay community. It also carries Q in two other New York markets, Rochester and Syracuse, as well as in Maine.

Q is a 24/7 ad-supported network with five hours of live programming per day.

AND...

http://www.mediaweek.com/mw/news/cabletv/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1001479343

TWC Launches Q TV in NYC and NJ

Anthony Crupi

NOVEMBER 14, 2005 -

Time Warner Cable will launch the gay-targeted digital network Q Television in its New York City and New Jersey systems on Nov. 17.

The deal marks Q's fourth launch in a Time Warner division, as the network has already found a home upstate on the MSO's Syracuse and Rochester systems and is being carried throughout the company's Maine footprint as well.

Powerful news! 6 months ago it could have taken us back over a penny.

--------------------
whizknock

Posts: 4363 | From: waldorf,maryland,USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizknock
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizknock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thought about it all day.

I should be happy as a pig in $h!t with TW doing Manhattan & the greater metro area.

I'm afraid Frank has done some damage that can't be repaired. I've thought about this all day &
no matter how hard I try I can not find a positive excuse for 60 billion Authorized Shares. For me there's no acceptable positive spin. He didn't tell us. A poster found the info. Just no way I can shrug it off. Frank can not be trusted & it's the long term shareholder he's hurting, not daytraders!

There comes a time a when a company issues so many shares it can't remain public. Frank has done what I thought he wouldn't do. There are so many shares out there already that he can't sell this without screwing the shareholders. And THEN he raised the AS without telling us.

The company will do well over time & he will sell it & make a mint. Barring a miracle present day shareholders will not benifit from success of QBID or him selling it.

He says he doesn't like daytraders but has created an environment that they will be the only ones to profit. In an out with 25% gains on each tick. Until it's no longer able to trade.

My intent was to buy very big at .0001 or even .0002 because even though I know this company will succeed it became obvious that's where it was headed about 2 months ago. That's why I kept posting I'll wait for the audit & wait till the dust settles. I've already said recently that I don't even think an audit will help without an agressive buyback as well. What's sad is those big blocks we saw today were Frank selling.

I'm not so sure I'll be buying anytime soon & I don't have much positive I can say right now. I'm really pretty sad with the way Frank has hurt this thing so I will not be posting for a while.


We didn't NEED to issue 60 billion shares!


"All we ever had to do is launch!"

--------------------
whizknock

Posts: 4363 | From: waldorf,maryland,USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
holmes
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for holmes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Uh, a number can be divided by any number. [Wink]
50,000,000,000/50,000,000,001 = 0.99999999998000000000039999999999

Originally posted by g-invest:

What number *CAN'T* 50 billion be divided by?

**50,000,000,001
**you asked [Big Grin]

Posts: 50 | From: oklahoma | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjm2005
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjm2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by whizknock:
Thought about it all day.

I should be happy as a pig in $h!t with TW doing Manhattan & the greater metro area.

I'm afraid Frank has done some damage that can't be repaired. I've thought about this all day &
no matter how hard I try I can not find a positive excuse for 60 billion Authorized Shares. For me there's no acceptable positive spin. He didn't tell us. A poster found the info. Just no way I can shrug it off. Frank can not be trusted & it's the long term shareholder he's hurting, not daytraders!

There comes a time a when a company issues so many shares it can't remain public. Frank has done what I thought he wouldn't do. There are so many shares out there already that he can't sell this without screwing the shareholders. And THEN he raised the AS without telling us.

The company will do well over time & he will sell it & make a mint. Barring a miracle present day shareholders will not benifit from success of QBID or him selling it.

He says he doesn't like daytraders but has created an environment that they will be the only ones to profit. In an out with 25% gains on each tick. Until it's no longer able to trade.

My intent was to buy very big at .0001 or even .0002 because even though I know this company will succeed it became obvious that's where it was headed about 2 months ago. That's why I kept posting I'll wait for the audit & wait till the dust settles. I've already said recently that I don't even think an audit will help without an agressive buyback as well. What's sad is those big blocks we saw today were Frank selling.

I'm not so sure I'll be buying anytime soon & I don't have much positive I can say right now. I'm really pretty sad with the way Frank has hurt this thing so I will not be posting for a while.


We didn't NEED to issue 60 billion shares!


"All we ever had to do is launch!"

I'm just banking on what DJ has provided us today...if the audit does indeed come out...then we can all make some mathematical judgments about the long term desirability of QBID as well as its possibility for any significant gains... Right now, the only "mathematical judgment" we can make...well, it's not a good one...and it has to do with those 60B shares... I really don't know what to think anymore...

And I'm sure...tomorrow and the days to follow are going to be filled with the same nonesense... "Oh, the stock is going to go up!" "No, it's going down" "I'm right" "No, I'm right" "I looked up at the sky tonight and saw a shooting star and made a wish that QBID would do well, so it has to do well" "You're a liar" "Frank is a liar" "I just sold shares" "I just bought shares"

Like I said, back in the day, this board (right now) is mainly for amusement purposes until we get some legit news... The least we have now is the hope DJ has been providing us over the past weeks...and I thank him for that. I just pray, and pray some more, that Frank isn't lieing about the long awaited and fate-filled PR being released after hours on Friday... I would be ecstatic... But, if it doesn't come, like I said...I'll just continue to look for some new plays...and watch Q's progression with a tearful eye... (hopefully, in the end, this tearful eye will be filled with tears of joy)...

--------------------
Remember two things:
You love New York City
and leave only your footprints.

Posts: 1526 | From: Chatham, NJ... and NC-- Wake Forest University | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjm2005
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjm2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, I forgot to add...

Don't give up on me now Whiz...I hope you're not throwing in the towel on this one... reread those checklists of yours...

--------------------
Remember two things:
You love New York City
and leave only your footprints.

Posts: 1526 | From: Chatham, NJ... and NC-- Wake Forest University | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjm2005
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjm2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, here's another news report...kind of old news, but it came out on the New York Post's website...nifty...

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/54160.htm

STARR REPORT

By MICHAEL STARR

November 15, 2005 -- Kmetko connection Former E! host Steve Kmetko, who left the network in 2002, has resurfaced on Q Tele vision's "QTN World News," where he'll guest-anchor all this week (7 p.m.). QTN, tar geted at the gay/lesbian/ bisexual/transgender com munity, launches on TW

Cable's digital tier (Ch. 326) Thursday in New York and New Jersey. QTN joins LOGO and here! as the net works targeting that particu lar demo. All three air on Time Warner.

((((The rest of the report just talks about other TV/entertainment events...but QTN's/Steve's is the first one listed)))

--------------------
Remember two things:
You love New York City
and leave only your footprints.

Posts: 1526 | From: Chatham, NJ... and NC-- Wake Forest University | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noah129
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for noah129     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
another day of qdrama cant wait to see how this unravels.it is disheartening to me to see even our most faithful longs now getting discouraged.i think that frank does have some explaining to do as he clearly stated many times that this stock is for the longs not the daytraders.so that being said why is he screwing the longs now unless one day he does plan on doing a major buyback.at this point i dont really care about the a/s increase if i am a bagholder than so be it but if a buyback is to be done one day and we get lots more carriers and subs then a penny is what im waiting for.i am a qbidiot in for the long haul i am a PUMPER WITH NO SHAME, i am not a great micropennystock investor as of now hehe. ok lets just see how this day pans out for us.the pressure is certainly making alot quite nervous as every tick down we see our investments go to basically nothing.we are already trading at less then a tenth of the value that we had earlier this year so how much lower can we go.well we all know the answer to that its called .0001 ask by no bid hehe.i know this is not a laughing matter but it seems that this is the only way i know how to deal with the fact that i am seeing my all in investment turn to nothing right now hehe.ok lets just be patient and roll with the punches that the fatman seems to be giving us.good luck to you all.

sincerely your qbidiot.

--------------------
gotta know when to hold em and when to ..........

Posts: 1525 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde_Crashcup
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde_Crashcup         Edit/Delete Post 
Is there anyway to avoid a reverse split after the increase. I don't see how Frank can be buying back shares if he needs money to pay for the daily operating expenses.

Come on Frank - give us something. (Assuming he or Richard reads the boards)

Posts: 1271 | From: Sincinnati , Ohio | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
juice
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for juice         Edit/Delete Post 
has anyone else gone to visit frank besides davidjanas? I find dj to be credible for the most part with his info, but its just a little strange to me that frank would allow just anybody in to share this information with unless he has some kind of relationship or trust bond with that person. i mean during the cc he told us barely anything, if this really is open information, when the audit will be available to see, dish, tw etc, why can't they just tell everyone with a p/r, and why can't richard say anything? I dont get it, its odd and bit unprofessional to me. Then again I think what should I expect from Frank and company? Anyway thanks dj for your efforts, but I am just as confused as always. Time will tell. I'm not worried either way just interested in the truth behind all this. [Razz]
Posts: 2794 | From: nyc | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crockett
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crockett         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by juice:
has anyone else gone to visit frank besides davidjanas? I find dj to be credible for the most part with his info, but its just a little strange to me that frank would allow just anybody in to share this information with unless he has some kind of relationship or trust bond with that person. i mean during the cc he told us barely anything, if this really is open information, when the audit will be available to see, dish, tw etc, why can't they just tell everyone with a p/r, and why can't richard say anything? I dont get it, its odd and bit unprofessional to me. Then again I think what should I expect from Frank and company? Anyway thanks dj for your efforts, but I am just as confused as always. Time will tell. I'm not worried either way just interested in the truth behind all this. [Razz]

Maybe issuing a PR or telling us through Frank would be considered official and for what ever reason they aren't ready for that.

However maybe telling someone like DJ, could be brushed off as rumors and hear say.

Posts: 462 | From: FL | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noah129
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for noah129     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well the only way i see a possible reverse split is if frank steps down.the reason i say this is that it was publicly stated that no reverse split would happen under current management.that is whay i concluded although i could be wrong on this.if a reverse split was to happen with frank as ceo i suspect a lawsuit would be inevitable.right now though it seems that we are in the descisive stage of this companies future.many are jumping ship and will be jumping after the audit but if all goes well a whole new load of investors will come on board once the certified audit is released.if this company doesnt go belly up then i think this is a great 2-5 year hold.thats a really long time i do realize but would ten cents a share be worth it to wait five years for me it would.im not suggesting that i have seen the future pps but if we give this time and what appears to be a lot of time then the possibility of profitability could lead to a REAL BUYBACK.i dont know why so many of these pinkies claim to be buying back when they have no $$$$.if a company is diluting to stay afloat then how can they be buying back stock simply to increase shareholder value? the only way a buyback would be a real possibility is if dilution was done earlier and they saved the money to buyback lower so that they can do it all over again.im not sure what this whole a/s increase is all about but i think ill choose to be a blind qbidiot and hope it is for the best that frank has some amazing deal in the works and he needs 10 billion shares hahaha. which at current market value is only five million bucks.i hope i did my math right.now what could frank need five mil for? i dont know i havent the slightest clue i just hope its not for daily operations and we are in way worse condition that anyone realizes.i dont beleive this to be true though cuz of all the new carrier deals that have been secured and that are probably in the works as we post away.would big companies carry the q if we were in major trouble im not sure.anyways im in a rambling mood today so i hope none of you are affended by my long winded posts sometimes hehee.todays gonna be interesting aint that the truth.all days are interesting when we can see between the lines though.all too often i put my blindfold on though.keep your eyes open and on the ball folks the longs will have their day im sure its just a matter of patience at this point.

--------------------
gotta know when to hold em and when to ..........

Posts: 1525 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noah129
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for noah129     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
good point crocket hey are you the guy from the other qbid message board? i cant remember

--------------------
gotta know when to hold em and when to ..........

Posts: 1525 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sidhartha
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for sidhartha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There is nothing inherently wrong with a r/s if it is done correctly and if the timing is right. If it is understood among investors that Q is a growing, prospering company and is doing the r/s in order to get the pps high enough to be accepted onto a tier 1 exchange, the stigma normally attached to a r/s should not apply, or at least be minimal.

quote:
Originally posted by Clyde_Crashcup:
Is there anyway to avoid a reverse split after the increase. I don't see how Frank can be buying back shares if he needs money to pay for the daily operating expenses.

Come on Frank - give us something. (Assuming he or Richard reads the boards)



--------------------
"Life is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel." - Horace Walpole

Posts: 117 | From: Appalachia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noah129
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for noah129     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
aggreed sidhartha i wouldnt mind a one for ten reverse split if we were able to go straight to nasdq or amex. im assuming from your user name that you have read the book sidhartha what a neat read i really enjoyed that little book.

--------------------
gotta know when to hold em and when to ..........

Posts: 1525 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vforce
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
News for 'QBID' - (Cox Communications & Q Television Network Announce November 22nd Launch of QTN in Eureka/Arcata, CA Groundbreaking Network the First and Only of Its Kind Offered in Region by Cox)


BURBANK, CA, Nov 15, 2005 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Cox Communications, the third-largest cable provider in the nation, and Q Television Network (OTC:
QBID)
announced Q Television's launch today on Cox's Eureka/Arcata cable system.
Beginning November 22, 2005, subscribers in Eureka/Arcata, CA will be able to access QTN's live, original and interactive gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender premium 24/7 programming via digital premium channel 399. This move makes QTN the only GLBT network carried in the region by Cox Communications and marks the Network's first Cox launch.

"With QTN's command of original, live and interactive GLBT programming, this network will make an excellent addition to our digital cable lineup," said Wendy Purnell, Cox Humboldt's, Director of Marketing and Public Affairs. "We are pleased to give this region's growing GLBT audience its own premium television network."

Added Cory Sher, QTN's Director of Affiliate Sales & Marketing. "Cox is an outstanding cable provider with a strong commitment to programming diversity.
The Eureka/Arcata management team was incredibly proactive in carrying out the company's overall mission to understand, embrace and serve all segments of its customer base."

The Eureka/Arcata, CA, launch (Humboldt County) represents a major victory for the region's large and growing GLBT community and further supports QTN's long-term vision to reach GLBT audiences throughout the U.S. The area boosts its own annual gay pride festival, numerous organized clubs, and a strong Humboldt University gay & lesbian student alliance called Queer Humboldt.

"We're real excited to have Q Television Network come to Humboldt County on Cox Communications. Q Television's launch will provide a great source of quality programming and supports the size and diversity of our Queer community,"
said
Todd Larsen, Queer Humboldt.org Proprietor and Owner.

Q Television currently offers its customers five hours of live programming daily, kicking off its morning fare with the new hit show "Brunch," which stars Honey Labrador and Scott Withers. The day ends with QTN's signature series "On Q Live," a fun-filled adventure of news, guests, sports and entertainment.
QTN
also offers its customers original programs such as "QueerEdge with Jack E.
Jett", a live nightly talk show that takes viewers to the farthest reaches of "Queerdom"; Q on the Move," the first-ever travel show for the GLBT community; and "Flesh and Threads," a dance show that brings fashion and the gay beat to the dance floor.

About Q Television:

This 24/7 premium television network is organized to create, develop and feature television programming for the gay and lesbian community, including live & interactive content every weeknight, plus sports, information and entertainment.
While the company expects much of its subscriber base to be comprised of members of the gay and lesbian population, management also believes that quality programming about the gay and lesbian experience, designed to entertain, educate and inform, will attract many other segments of the viewing public. The company's programming is available on a subscription basis to those desiring to subscribe. The network is telecast 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Providing
distribution via satellite ensures availability of the network across the United States, including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Q Television Network is the official network of Gay Games(R) VII. The network is also ad-supported.
For
further information on programming and subscriptions, please visit www.qtelevision.com.

Safe Harbor Statement

As a cautionary note to investors, certain matters discussed in this press release may be forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such matters involve risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially, including the
following: changes in economic conditions; general competitive factors; the television network's ability to execute its business model and strategic plans; and the risks described from time to time in the company's Securities and Exchange Commission filings.

About Cox Communications

Cox Communications, a Fortune 500 company, is a multi-service broadband communications company with more than 6.6 million total customers, including more than 6.2 million basic cable subscribers (these numbers are an approximation as Cox continues to assess the effect of population loss in New Orleans in the wake of Hurricane Katrina). The nation's third-largest cable television provider, Cox offers analog cable television under the Cox Cable brand as well as advanced digital video service under the Cox Digital Cable brand. Cox provides an array of other communications and entertainment services, including local and long distance telephone under the Cox Digital Telephone brand; high-speed Internet access under the Cox High Speed Internet brand; and commercial voice and data services via Cox Business Services. Local cable advertising, promotional opportunities and production services are sold under the Cox Media brand. Cox is an investor in programming networks including Discovery Channel. More information about Cox Communications can be accessed on the Internet at www.cox.com.


Contact:


QTN Media Relations

Priority Public Relations

Kristien Brada-Thompson

(818) 338-3555

kristien*prioritypr.net


Cox Communications Humboldt

Wendy Purnell

707-268-5331

wendy.purnell*cox.com

SOURCE: Q Television Network


CONTACT: mailto:kristien*prioritypr.net

mailto:wendy.purnell*cox.com


Copyright 2005 Market Wire, All rights reserved.

-0-


SUBJECT CODE: Media and Entertainment:Information Services

Media and Entertainment:Television

Telecom:Cable and Satellite Services

Telecom:Telecommunication Services


Source: Comtex Wall Street News

Compliments of Scottrade.com

Posts: 101 | From: S.E. Michigan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
juice
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for juice         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by crockett:
quote:
Originally posted by juice:
has anyone else gone to visit frank besides davidjanas? I find dj to be credible for the most part with his info, but its just a little strange to me that frank would allow just anybody in to share this information with unless he has some kind of relationship or trust bond with that person. i mean during the cc he told us barely anything, if this really is open information, when the audit will be available to see, dish, tw etc, why can't they just tell everyone with a p/r, and why can't richard say anything? I dont get it, its odd and bit unprofessional to me. Then again I think what should I expect from Frank and company? Anyway thanks dj for your efforts, but I am just as confused as always. Time will tell. I'm not worried either way just interested in the truth behind all this. [Razz]

Maybe issuing a PR or telling us through Frank would be considered official and for what ever reason they aren't ready for that.

However maybe telling someone like DJ, could be brushed off as rumors and hear say.

hmmm yeah true crockett, we just don't know. What I don't like is Richard has said to me recently that he knows nothing, he is told only days before shareholders and wouldn't know anything about a p/r about TW or the audit, the dvd and claims to know nothing about what the new 10B A/S are for?? Yet DJ can just stroll in get this information directly from Frank, but Rich can't???? This makes Rich look like he is lying through his teeth, (assuming DJ is credible) and that just, well it just bugs me. Of course there is the possibility he really knows nothing, but i don't see that as being true since he is the IR guy and I'd assume he has better relations with the entire company and Frank then any guy holding shares who strolls into Franks office...no offense DJ:)
Posts: 2794 | From: nyc | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vforce
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
....This move makes QTN the only GLBT network carried in the region by Cox Communications and marks the Network's first Cox launch.
Posts: 101 | From: S.E. Michigan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sidhartha
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for sidhartha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, i read it approx 30 yrs ago, it's my favorite fiction.

quote:
Originally posted by noah129:
aggreed sidhartha i wouldnt mind a one for ten reverse split if we were able to go straight to nasdq or amex. im assuming from your user name that you have read the book sidhartha what a neat read i really enjoyed that little book.



--------------------
"Life is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel." - Horace Walpole

Posts: 117 | From: Appalachia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vforce
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
QTN listed in channel line-up on Cox cable for Humbodt County/CA

http://www.cox.com/humboldt/digitalcable/lineup1105.pdf

Posts: 101 | From: S.E. Michigan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maestro232
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maestro232         Edit/Delete Post 
Good morning fellow QBiddians. Today is a good day.

Way to go DJ. I'm a bit more trusting of you now. I believe you spoke with Frank and that's what he said. I won't discount the possibility that he is throwing less than honest bones, but I can only look at this news as uplifting.

My question of the day is this:

Do we have any ratings information on some of these new carriers? It's one thing to broadcast on a station, it's another to have people watch your broadcast. I for one am interested to know how many people are watching.

--------------------
9.0M QBID locked and loaded!

Posts: 605 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noah129
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for noah129     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice little news this morning can i see an uptick please haha? qtv is slowly taking over the world hehehe and the qbidiot shareholders are soon to be the wealthiest weirdo's on the planet.who would have ever suspected that a bunch of dreamers would be meeting in vegas to celebrate their fortunes while indulging in cheezecake and poker hahaha.oh what a joy to be a qbidiot.i have spent so much time thinking about this investment breathing it in that i forgot it can actually come true the dream that is.i have not lost faith yet i havent seen a pr stating qtv is under sec investigation and that we are selling and shuttting down operations.qtv is in the rapid expansion stage and if we need a few more shares to do this then so be it.i just hope that one day the longs and i mean true longs not the ones who are all tied up in the day to day pps will be rewarded one day.i am hardly a true long as i too am freaked out about the pps every day but i will be holding five million of my shares for a very long time.this company is on the move and i do beleive that even with 60 BILLION SHARES THE PPS IS DISCONNECTED FROM THE COMPANIES VALUE. this is all my silly opinion so take it with a grain of salt.i have no other option other than to be optimistic cuz if i get upset it will be heartbreaking to me.good luck to you all.

--------------------
gotta know when to hold em and when to ..........

Posts: 1525 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crockett
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crockett         Edit/Delete Post 
wow look at all those buys
Posts: 462 | From: FL | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigrod40
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigrod40         Edit/Delete Post 
Build it and they will buy it!!!!!!!!
Posts: 1637 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 139 pages: 1  2  3  ...  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  ...  137  138  139   

Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

1997 - 2019 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share