Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Micro Penny Stocks, Penny Stocks $0.10 & Under » QBID XXXV The Road to Transparency (Page 121)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 228 pages: 1  2  3  ...  118  119  120  121  122  123  124  ...  226  227  228   
Author Topic: QBID XXXV The Road to Transparency
Ligge
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ligge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well whoever guessed Verizon 6 months ago wins a cookie. I just want my cheescake!
Posts: 482 | From: Arizona | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imakmony2005
unregistered


Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
GOOD JOB bige2533, who is are corp attorney, who keeps the mins of all the meetings.and where are they?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4Tune4Me
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4Tune4Me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The response from Frank on the catastrophic drop in pps into the five digits isssss....drumroll please....nada, business as usual. Hmmmm...

--------------------
Just the facts, ma'am.

Posts: 1083 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ad astra
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ad astra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree. People need to see the corporate structure. I wouldnt be buying this turd if i didnt already need to average down! [Mad]
Posts: 333 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ad astra
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ad astra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ligge--You were talking about that eons ago...I thought you were a mad man! Good call.

Now gimmie comcast, gimmie dish...for the love of God, give me numbers!!!

Posts: 333 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIGDOUGH
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIGDOUGH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are we at 100billion yet? Does Frank have any more to sell?
I wonder how many more times he can claim he isn't selling before people get suspicious?

Posts: 4245 | From: SMALLVILLE USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigrod40
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigrod40         Edit/Delete Post 
Verizons take on FiOS:
FiOS is setting the new standard for consumer and small-business broadband services. "Customers who already subscribe to FiOS services are astounded at what they now can do with their online experience.


http://www.pinksheets.com/quote/news.jsp?url=fis_story.asp%3Ftextpath%3DCOMTEX%5Cpr%5C2006%5C02%5C02%5C75105356.html%26clientid%3D168%26provider%3DPR_NEWSWIRE&symbol=VZ

Posts: 1637 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4Tune4Me
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4Tune4Me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've just read that there was a tornedo in New Orleans with AP reporting that, "The wind also blew down a radio tower near a major thoroughfare, authorities said." Hope Frank insured NTI.

--------------------
Just the facts, ma'am.

Posts: 1083 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jennifercd10
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jennifercd10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It seems that Frank/Q are playing their cards close to their vest. No PR’s, they escort investors out, no notes to investors and not even anything about Sundance. A total public blackout! Is this what you would do if you were buying back a lot of shares?

Frank produced a DVD for investors. Some call it a bone; it depends upon how you look at it. Imak, Doc and DJ have all given us information that TMM/QTN is strong in spite of the pps. Maybe it was Frank’s way of telling us that all is well; just stay with me a little longer. Maybe, just maybe, Frank knew this low pps would happen and this was his way of trying to help us thru these difficult times. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see what the above people are saying directly and indirectly.

IMO, Frank is an opportunist and doesn’t mind going into the legal gray areas. If he has a creditable audit would he publish it and drive the pps up if he is buying back? If QTN has “several hundred million” in value of which 30% can be borrowed against, maybe sly Frank has been buying with borrowed funds. Having many millions at his fingertips, Frank would be able to easily continue building Q and fund a large buy back. If you were Frank, would you tell the world? Before you say it, YES… you and I would have handled the shareholders differently. But, were not in that space. Why dilute when it is so much easier to borrow it?

Read the Q’s and A’s above. DJ, Doc and Imak have no reason to lie. They have no agendas. We are our own worst enemies when we buy into fear. Life is not without some measure of trust. Trust whom you want. I trust Imak, Doc and DJ. If Doc said don’t put your finger into the electric outlet, I trust him. Regrettably, there are those who must try it for themselves. If Doc says that he may/is adding to his position, that tells you something. If Imak says that he has added (even in the past few days!), that tells you more. Even DavidJanas being out at Q can confirm the hubbub and beehive of activity of the expanding workforce at Q. Weather you believe some or all of what DJ says, he has been confirmed on some of what he has said.

--------------------
Your greatest investment is into a peaceful heart.

Posts: 699 | From: Tampa, Fl. | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigrod40
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigrod40         Edit/Delete Post 
Jen, do you think Doc and Imak bought more shares or sold?
They seem to have diappeared??

Anyways the Verizon deal does have substance to it. One of Frankie Boy's better PRs this year.
By the end of 2006 Verizon FiOS will be availiable in 6 million Homes. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1637 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MillerTIME
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MillerTIME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HUGE NEWS! BIGROD, hats off to you for calling this for months now. If their ever is a vegas meeting you owe me a drink for guessin houston and i owe you for Verizon.

Although, with Verizon availbe to 6M homes, this is the biggest launch in Q's history.

Very good to see the carriage expand. Great news.

And just to put it in light, i think our current carriage puts us in like 5M-10M homes. Well Verizon is in 6M houses alone.

(No im not a flipflopper, but yes i am hoping that all this great news rumored is starting to be released.)

Bring on the DISH news

--------------------
Buy the silence-Sell the noise
SFTV.004-.0075
AVNT.0018-.0033
FPPL.0034-.03
WEGI. My new Call

Posts: 3100 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
QBIDCountry
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for QBIDCountry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Jen, great post.
Finally, a measure of sanity.


quote:
Originally posted by Jennifercd10:
It seems that Frank/Q are playing their cards close to their vest. No PR’s, they escort investors out, no notes to investors and not even anything about Sundance. A total public blackout! Is this what you would do if you were buying back a lot of shares?

Frank produced a DVD for investors. Some call it a bone; it depends upon how you look at it. Imak, Doc and DJ have all given us information that TMM/QTN is strong in spite of the pps. Maybe it was Frank’s way of telling us that all is well; just stay with me a little longer. Maybe, just maybe, Frank knew this low pps would happen and this was his way of trying to help us thru these difficult times. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see what the above people are saying directly and indirectly.

IMO, Frank is an opportunist and doesn’t mind going into the legal gray areas. If he has a creditable audit would he publish it and drive the pps up if he is buying back? If QTN has “several hundred million” in value of which 30% can be borrowed against, maybe sly Frank has been buying with borrowed funds. Having many millions at his fingertips, Frank would be able to easily continue building Q and fund a large buy back. If you were Frank, would you tell the world? Before you say it, YES… you and I would have handled the shareholders differently. But, were not in that space. Why dilute when it is so much easier to borrow it?

Read the Q’s and A’s above. DJ, Doc and Imak have no reason to lie. They have no agendas. We are our own worst enemies when we buy into fear. Life is not without some measure of trust. Trust whom you want. I trust Imak, Doc and DJ. If Doc said don’t put your finger into the electric outlet, I trust him. Regrettably, there are those who must try it for themselves. If Doc says that he may/is adding to his position, that tells you something. If Imak says that he has added (even in the past few days!), that tells you more. Even DavidJanas being out at Q can confirm the hubbub and beehive of activity of the expanding workforce at Q. Weather you believe some or all of what DJ says, he has been confirmed on some of what he has said.


Posts: 53 | From: Palm Springs | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imakmony2005
unregistered


Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
WHAT bigrod40, open your eyes im right here.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dew-it
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dew-it         Edit/Delete Post 
Nice Bone Frankie boy... QTN is for real. I just wish "we" as investors/shareholders knew where we stand in reference to what we own, how much we own, etc with our QBID shares.
Posts: 1124 | From: DC/VA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dew-it
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dew-it         Edit/Delete Post 
PPS didn't even budge.
Vol 2.1B
0X.0000
6X.0001

Posts: 1124 | From: DC/VA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imakmony2005
unregistered


Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
millertime, your like a fish on the deck of a boat.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pappy
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pappy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey all.I was wondering did any one listen to what Frank said in his talk?
I remember him stating that all shares coming to the market are from purcheses.
This is why I do not belive he is diluting shares.
Also as for the Firestones law suite, when we bought Firestones cometetion and then cancled our contract what were they to do?
IMO the income from our new teleporter and to stop using firestone was very smart move, it wont cost much in attny fees as it is brech of contract. So to settle out of court a year or 2 down the road will be peanuts as compaired to the income from our teleporter.

Posts: 264 | From: oregon | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imakmony2005
unregistered


Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
yep,pappy
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighSide
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighSide     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Imak

I THINK we all have been like a fish on the deck of a boat, and by no fault of our own

--------------------
EMB

Posts: 333 | From: calif, bay area | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4Tune4Me
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4Tune4Me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not buying that Frank feels any commitment at all to the shareholder. Remember, if we don't like it, we need to get out.

--------------------
Just the facts, ma'am.

Posts: 1083 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dew-it
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dew-it         Edit/Delete Post 
That is partly correct. However, we know Frankie boy has been dilluting, otherwise why would he need to increase the A/S from 40 to 60 to 100B? Because he has been dilluting. Granted, we don't actualy know how much of this 100B is in part of the O/S , 20, 40, 40?


quote:
Originally posted by pappy:
Hey all.I was wondering did any one listen to what Frank said in his talk?
I remember him stating that all shares coming to the market are from purcheses.
This is why I do not belive he is diluting shares.
Also as for the Firestones law suite, when we bought Firestones cometetion and then cancled our contract what were they to do?
IMO the income from our new teleporter and to stop using firestone was very smart move, it wont cost much in attny fees as it is brech of contract. So to settle out of court a year or 2 down the road will be peanuts as compaired to the income from our teleporter.


Posts: 1124 | From: DC/VA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dew-it
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dew-it         Edit/Delete Post 
lots of buying going on. We are down to only 2MM on ASK at .0001. MAYBE, just MAYBe we can get the BID back on this news....
Posts: 1124 | From: DC/VA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pappy
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pappy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
IMAK after vegas lets go charter a boat for a couple of days and just fish a big boat, big fish.
Posts: 264 | From: oregon | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dew-it
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dew-it         Edit/Delete Post 
spoke too soon... we got our BID back!

.0001/.0002

Posts: 1124 | From: DC/VA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dew-it
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dew-it         Edit/Delete Post 
vol 2.7B
7X.0001
11X.00021

Posts: 1124 | From: DC/VA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4Tune4Me
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4Tune4Me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, we got a high of .0002...

--------------------
Just the facts, ma'am.

Posts: 1083 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ad astra
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ad astra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Am i seeing a little MO MO on The Q? Say it isnt so, lol.

Come baby...I think I Can...I think I Can...I think I Can...

Posts: 333 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IntheCurl
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IntheCurl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's great that we got the bid back....But....it might just be a reaction to the news....we'll see
Posts: 29 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manfromjax
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for manfromjax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 4Tune4Me:
Wow, we got a high of .0002...

Not for long.... but they seem to be sneaking in there!
Posts: 265 | From: Jacksonville, fl | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dew-it
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dew-it         Edit/Delete Post 
painting the tape...a whopping 90,000 shares.

14:20:57 90000 0.0002 + OTCEQ_NBB


quote:
Originally posted by manfromjax:
quote:
Originally posted by 4Tune4Me:
Wow, we got a high of .0002...

Not for long.... but they seem to be sneaking in there!

Posts: 1124 | From: DC/VA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctoall
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctoall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Bigrod40:
Jen, do you think Doc and Imak bought more shares or sold?
They seem to have diappeared??

Anyways the Verizon deal does have substance to it. One of Frankie Boy's better PRs this year.
By the end of 2006 Verizon FiOS will be availiable in 6 million Homes. [Big Grin]

I have not gone anywhere, just very busy with my practice. I am still, long, strong and holding [Big Grin]

--------------------
Be Careful Of The Toes We Step On Today, They Could Be Attached To The Butt We Have To Kiss Tomorrow

Posts: 4727 | From: Elk Grove ( Sacramento )CA USA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MillerTIME
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MillerTIME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dew-it:
vol 2.7B
7X.0001
11X.00021

LMAO. WOW. I am really surprised that its 7x11. and upticked on this news. I am really its great news, but there are serious red flags currently surrounding QBID.

Great to see the bid back, although it wont last long with the continuos dilution going on

--------------------
Buy the silence-Sell the noise
SFTV.004-.0075
AVNT.0018-.0033
FPPL.0034-.03
WEGI. My new Call

Posts: 3100 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imakmony2005
unregistered


Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
pappy
Member


Member Rated:
posted February 02, 2006 02:13 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMAK after vegas lets go charter a boat for a couple of days and just fish a big boat, big fish.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 219 | Registered: Mar 2004 | IP: Logged | Thats a deal im in pappy.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigrod40
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigrod40         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by imakmony2005:
WHAT bigrod40, open your eyes im right here.

Well now that I got your attention answer the question, Have you bought more?

And Millertime, when we get to Vegas I think we will have Doubles...LOL

Posts: 1637 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4Tune4Me
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4Tune4Me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bigrod, Imak answered that question a page or two ago...

--------------------
Just the facts, ma'am.

Posts: 1083 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 228 pages: 1  2  3  ...  118  119  120  121  122  123  124  ...  226  227  228   

Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2019 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share