Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Micro Penny Stocks, Penny Stocks $0.10 & Under » QBID XXXV The Road to Transparency (Page 206)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 228 pages: 1  2  3  ...  203  204  205  206  207  208  209  ...  226  227  228   
Author Topic: QBID XXXV The Road to Transparency
davidjanas
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for davidjanas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
everybody seems to be so quiet within qbid tmm .
its not like we are dealing with nasa.
we definately need some info . better be next week. or i'll be a qbidiot .

Posts: 414 | From: los angeles | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MillerTIME
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MillerTIME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A must read In my opinion...very long, but well worth the read.

http://www.fulldisclosure.biz/

--------------------
Buy the silence-Sell the noise
SFTV.004-.0075
AVNT.0018-.0033
FPPL.0034-.03
WEGI. My new Call

Posts: 3100 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol ill bet that Richard is regretting that day lol


that poor ******* has been lied to by Frank and Rene and now he is being hung out to dry.

nice Frank

way to go

Rod

--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skrewball
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for skrewball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Monopoly Money:
QBID XXXVII - A Billion shares today which i will glady pay you back for on Tuesday.

Lol...how about "QBID XXXVI - Baby, why you gotta make me hit you?"

--------------------
"Civilians cannot and will not understand us because they are
not one of us. The Corps - we love it, live it and shall die
for it. If you have never been in it, you shall never
understand it. Semper Fidelis!" - GySgt Brad Lemke

Posts: 122 | From: Qatar | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dustoff 1
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dustoff 1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here is something of interest...
The SEC is making headway..
Wouldn't surprise me a bit to see the same type of investigation going on with Qbid.

-------------------------------------------------
U.S. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Litigation Release No. 19571 / February 17, 2006
SEC v. iBIZ Technology Corp., Kenneth W. Schilling, H. Mark Perkins, Jeffrey Firestone, Jerrold B. McRoberts, and D. Scott Elliott, CV 2:06-CV-0502 (D. Arizona, filed February 16, 2006)
SEC Files Securities Fraud Charges Against Recidivists iBIZ Technology Corp. and its CEO Kenneth W. Schilling, and Related Charges Against iBIZ Technology Executive Vice President H. Mark Perkins and Three Purported Consultants
On February 16, 2006, the Securities and Exchange Commission filed an injunctive action in the United States District Court for the District of Arizona against iBIZ Technology Corp., its CEO Kenneth W. Schilling, its Executive Vice President H. Mark Perkins, and three purported company consultants, Jeffrey Firestone, Jerrold B. McRoberts, and D. Scott Elliott. iBIZ Technology and Schilling are securities law recidivists.

According to the SEC's complaint, iBIZ Technology, Schilling, and Perkins made false and misleading statements in press releases, online interviews, investor correspondence, proxy solicitations, and Commission filings regarding the company's involvement with a development-stage product called the "Virtual Keyboard." At the same time, Schilling and Perkins sold over $1 million worth of their own iBIZ Technology shares into a falsely inflated market. In addition, the SEC asserts that the inflated stock price allowed iBIZ Technology to eliminate approximately $2.8 million of convertible debt that it was otherwise powerless to repay.

The complaint further alleges that all of the defendants engaged in a scheme to raise money for themselves by using Form S-8 registrations statements. The SEC alleges that iBIZ Technology, Schilling and Perkins illegally distributed through Firestone, Elliott and McRoberts approximately $3 million worth of newly issued iBIZ Technology S-8 shares.

The SEC's complaint alleges that iBIZ Technology, Schilling, and Perkins violated the antifraud provisions of the securities laws contained in Section 10(b) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 ("Exchange Act") and Rule 10b-5 thereunder, and that all of the defendants violated the registration provisions contained in Sections 5(a) and 5(c) of the Securities Act of 1933 ("Securities Act"). The complaint also alleges that iBIZ Technology violated the periodic reporting provisions contained in Section 13(a) of the Exchange Act and Rules 12b-20, 13a-1, and 13a-13 thereunder, and the proxy disclosure rules contained in Sections 14(a) and 14(c) of the Exchange Act and Rules 14a-3, 14a-9, 14c-2, and 14c-6 thereunder. Finally, the complaint alleges that Schilling and Perkins aided and abetted certain violations by the company of these periodic reporting and proxy disclosure provisions. The SEC seeks officer and director bars against Schilling and Perkins, penny stock bars against Schilling, Perkins, Firestone, McRoberts, and Elliott, and disgorgement, plus prejudgment interest, and civil penalties against all of the defendants.

In a related action, on February 16, 2006, the SEC instituted public administrative proceedings pursuant to Section 12(j) of the Exchange Act against iBIZ Technology to determine whether the registration of its securities should be suspended or revoked for failure to file required periodic reports with the Commission in violation of Section 13(a) of the Exchange Act and Rules 13a-1 and 13a-13 thereunder.

SEC Complaint in this matter


http://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/lr19571.htm

Posts: 10729 | From: oregon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolfan13131313
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolfan13131313     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey DJ - what happened to that PR you spoke of the other day - you know the one that you said we would all be rich on Friday $$$$$.
Posts: 7 | From: NJ | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mikensay
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 10 posted      Profile for mikensay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by dolfan13131313:
Hey DJ - what happened to that PR you spoke of the other day - you know the one that you said we would all be rich on Friday $$$$$.

Check your portfolio. I'm sure it says you're a millionaire. Oh, maybe that's a millionthaire.

--------------------
It's choice - not chance - that determines your destiny.

Posts: 350 | From: Portland, Oregon | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imakmony2005
unregistered


Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
MillerTIME
Member


Member Rated:
posted February 18, 2006 01:18 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A must read In my opinion...very long, but well worth the read.

http://www.fulldisclosure.biz/

--------------------

MT, THIS AND A DIME IS STILL JUST A DIME?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monopoly Money
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monopoly Money     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love the weather here, friday its swow, by wed its back up to 72, this friday and today, its iced over everywhere. If you like random weather, memphis is the place to be woot!!

--------------------
M.M.
Semester #3 started,Only 7 more semesters to go.
Why, in an age where information is so easy to get, cant we find information on one man.
Experience is something you dont get until just after you need it.

Posts: 1002 | From: Southaven, Mississippi, US | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imakmony2005
unregistered


Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Poor Q down but not out, They are running ADs for the gay games now, I know HOSS is signed up,LOL
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MikeC
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dustoff101:
Here is something of interest...
The SEC is making headway..
Wouldn't surprise me a bit to see the same type of investigation going on with Qbid.

-------------------------------------------------
U.S. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Litigation Release No. 19571 / February 17, 2006
SEC v. iBIZ Technology Corp., Kenneth W. Schilling, H. Mark Perkins, Jeffrey Firestone, Jerrold B. McRoberts, and D. Scott Elliott, CV 2:06-CV-0502 (D. Arizona, filed February 16, 2006)
SEC Files Securities Fraud Charges Against Recidivists iBIZ Technology Corp. and its CEO Kenneth W. Schilling, and Related Charges Against iBIZ Technology Executive Vice President H. Mark Perkins and Three Purported Consultants
On February 16, 2006, the Securities and Exchange Commission filed an injunctive action in the United States District Court for the District of Arizona against iBIZ Technology Corp., its CEO Kenneth W. Schilling, its Executive Vice President H. Mark Perkins, and three purported company consultants, Jeffrey Firestone, Jerrold B. McRoberts, and D. Scott Elliott. iBIZ Technology and Schilling are securities law recidivists.

According to the SEC's complaint, iBIZ Technology, Schilling, and Perkins made false and misleading statements in press releases, online interviews, investor correspondence, proxy solicitations, and Commission filings regarding the company's involvement with a development-stage product called the "Virtual Keyboard." At the same time, Schilling and Perkins sold over $1 million worth of their own iBIZ Technology shares into a falsely inflated market. In addition, the SEC asserts that the inflated stock price allowed iBIZ Technology to eliminate approximately $2.8 million of convertible debt that it was otherwise powerless to repay.

The complaint further alleges that all of the defendants engaged in a scheme to raise money for themselves by using Form S-8 registrations statements. The SEC alleges that iBIZ Technology, Schilling and Perkins illegally distributed through Firestone, Elliott and McRoberts approximately $3 million worth of newly issued iBIZ Technology S-8 shares.

The SEC's complaint alleges that iBIZ Technology, Schilling, and Perkins violated the antifraud provisions of the securities laws contained in Section 10(b) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 ("Exchange Act") and Rule 10b-5 thereunder, and that all of the defendants violated the registration provisions contained in Sections 5(a) and 5(c) of the Securities Act of 1933 ("Securities Act"). The complaint also alleges that iBIZ Technology violated the periodic reporting provisions contained in Section 13(a) of the Exchange Act and Rules 12b-20, 13a-1, and 13a-13 thereunder, and the proxy disclosure rules contained in Sections 14(a) and 14(c) of the Exchange Act and Rules 14a-3, 14a-9, 14c-2, and 14c-6 thereunder. Finally, the complaint alleges that Schilling and Perkins aided and abetted certain violations by the company of these periodic reporting and proxy disclosure provisions. The SEC seeks officer and director bars against Schilling and Perkins, penny stock bars against Schilling, Perkins, Firestone, McRoberts, and Elliott, and disgorgement, plus prejudgment interest, and civil penalties against all of the defendants.

In a related action, on February 16, 2006, the SEC instituted public administrative proceedings pursuant to Section 12(j) of the Exchange Act against iBIZ Technology to determine whether the registration of its securities should be suspended or revoked for failure to file required periodic reports with the Commission in violation of Section 13(a) of the Exchange Act and Rules 13a-1 and 13a-13 thereunder.

SEC Complaint in this matter


http://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/lr19571.htm

Sorry Dusty...but not for a minute will I think Frank will be brought to justice for securities fraud within QTN/TMM. That my friend is WAY out there and speculating at its best.

Sure, he's no seasoned or professional CEO, but surely he's got enough sense not to pull the rug out from under Q. No way.

And I'd bet you a million shares on it had you been a wiser "long" investor with TMM and still had the shares to bet. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1236 | From: The Bluegrass State | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MikeC
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's gonna be a Ciderella story I tell ya!

Just you wait and see! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1236 | From: The Bluegrass State | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RNINALVNG
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RNINALVNG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
delusional...having a persistent belief not substantiated by sensory evidence...

cranial fodder...or, if you will...food for thought.

...and a wiser long?...are you kidding...a wiser long would have sold out in the .005's...and possibly rebought now....possibly....

What are you doing now...clicking your heels together?...there's no place like home...there's no place like home...

...get a grip.

--------------------
Terry

Posts: 852 | From: TX | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monopoly Money
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monopoly Money     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow i hate programming, i just spent an hour tring to figure out why the end of my programming wouldent execute options, and its one freaking little symbol that messed me up. this crap is easy for me but i still hate it because of how maticulous you have to be. BAH I SAY!!!!

no one was posting so i thought id share.

--------------------
M.M.
Semester #3 started,Only 7 more semesters to go.
Why, in an age where information is so easy to get, cant we find information on one man.
Experience is something you dont get until just after you need it.

Posts: 1002 | From: Southaven, Mississippi, US | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
its only as good as the info you feed it lol


Rod

--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
48 hours from now im going to be sipping back some Island rum checking out the scenery on the beach.

i dont mind leaving this minus 15 degree weather right about now lol

ill be thinking about you all when im on the beach.

mostly trying to remember who im supposed to be having a drink for while im there.


lol

Rod

--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
firefly
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for firefly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cold night Rod, 32 f [Smile]

--------------------
don't sweat the small stuff.

Posts: 3439 | From: ATL | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thats t shirt weather up here lol

--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
firefly
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for firefly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
brrrr, got a new thermal imager. checking out the cold spots in this old house. thank goodness for space heaters LOL

--------------------
don't sweat the small stuff.

Posts: 3439 | From: ATL | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cool which one did you get

--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MikeC
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by RNINALVNG:
delusional...having a persistent belief not substantiated by sensory evidence...

cranial fodder...or, if you will...food for thought.

...and a wiser long?...are you kidding...a wiser long would have sold out in the .005's...and possibly rebought now....possibly....

What are you doing now...clicking your heels together?...there's no place like home...there's no place like home...

...get a grip.

Stepped away....sorry.
Oh okay...yeah thats right...your the great f*cking wizard. How about you, and I quote you "don't continue to be the f/over /dumbfck you have chosen in your recent course of events......you can change history..." just stop proving yourself to be the dumbazz you really are with your negative BS.

If you don't have anything positive to say and/or something beneficially informative, then don't waist our time with your pathetic ridicules that always comes out of nowhere.

Posts: 1236 | From: The Bluegrass State | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marty
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's all about proper error trapping and structure...less painful...regardless of language [Wink] ....good luck...
quote:
Originally posted by Monopoly Money:
wow i hate programming, i just spent an hour tring to figure out why the end of my programming wouldent execute options, and its one freaking little symbol that messed me up. this crap is easy for me but i still hate it because of how maticulous you have to be. BAH I SAY!!!!

no one was posting so i thought id share.


Posts: 1740 | From: NJ, USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RNINALVNG
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RNINALVNG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by QBID'n:
quote:
Originally posted by RNINALVNG:
delusional...having a persistent belief not substantiated by sensory evidence...

cranial fodder...or, if you will...food for thought.

...and a wiser long?...are you kidding...a wiser long would have sold out in the .005's...and possibly rebought now....possibly....

What are you doing now...clicking your heels together?...there's no place like home...there's no place like home...

...get a grip.

Stepped away....sorry.
Oh okay...yeah thats right...your the great f*cking wizard. How about you, and I quote you "don't continue to be the f/over /dumbfck you have chosen in your recent course of events......you can change history..." just stop proving yourself to be the dumbazz you really are with your negative BS.

If you don't have anything positive to say and/or something beneficially informative, then don't waist our time with your pathetic ridicules that always comes out of nowhere.

...and your posts are informative...only if you're Frank and have the inside track...I would hope so...but?

...waist...an area between your stomach and hips...did you mean "waste"?...you post that Frank will not jeopardize TMM...he already has.

And, no, I'm by no means a wizard...at .0000... I'm out $74K+...I SHOULD have sold at the .005's...so I guess that makes me the "dumbazz" you referenced to.

...but, son...I've removed my rose colored glasses...

show me something different.

--------------------
Terry

Posts: 852 | From: TX | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buckwheatbob
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for buckwheatbob     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's Bahama weather. It is 1 F this morning when I got up. Now that is the real defination of slightly chilly. [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by firefly:
Cold night Rod, 32 f [Smile]



--------------------
Buckwheat

Posts: 792 | From: Bradford, Ont. | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buckwheatbob
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for buckwheatbob     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Enjoy your trip and I will chat with you when you get back [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Penny-Trader:
48 hours from now im going to be sipping back some Island rum checking out the scenery on the beach.

i dont mind leaving this minus 15 degree weather right about now lol

ill be thinking about you all when im on the beach.

mostly trying to remember who im supposed to be having a drink for while im there.


lol

Rod



--------------------
Buckwheat

Posts: 792 | From: Bradford, Ont. | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MikeC
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Show you?...RNINALVNG I don't have to show you sh*t! The problem with impatient investors like you is your greedy fixation of instant reward. This is a “long” you twit, a long in a fairly “new” market at that. And it should not discourage or surprise you when this new company in this new market has to experience periods of adjustment, be it financial. Especially when our carriers themselves are surely experiencing adjustments having to deal with anti-gay organizational protest behind closed doors.

Remember…this is still a pink still in its infancy and many challenges are still yet to come. Had you known how to control your impulse, and not been blinded by greed, you would of expected these facts and therefore been a bit more wiser and conservative with your initial investment of $75,000.00

I don’t wear rose-colored glasses “son” I’m a realist. My posts just reflect the normal expectations of a long investor. Yeah, gratification is exciting….when it comes, but you wouldn’t know anything about that huh? No, you want it now. Well I got news for you… your just going to have to wait. Our reward will come later.

Don’t whine, don’t bitch, don’t speculate….just wait. And from now on, if you have the need to vent from your self damning actions, just do us all a favor and vent elsewhere.

Posts: 1236 | From: The Bluegrass State | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
common guys lets back it off a bit.

no one is 100% sure of what is going to happen here. It doesn't look good at this juncture. but remember this is a pink nothing is usually as it appears.

Terry you dont know for sure that this is company is toast, and QBID'n you dont know for sure that this company is going to make it.

why must people that have made a predetermination as to the outcome of a stock, force that view onto others.

one could argue that you are not to wise Terry for loosing 74k or even investing 74k in a pink.

one could argue that it is not wise to invest anything into a pink.

the thing is some people make money on them some dont.

it doesn't make it wrong to hold onto a pink if one feels there is potential, it doesn't make you wrong wrong to sell off your stock and finalize your losses.


What i dont understand is why people feel the need to argue that everyone else is making a mistake.

we all know the risk of dealing with a penny stock, and we all know the pps, and we all know how much we are down, and we all know our tolerances for loss and risk.

I know what i can afford to loose and that is all that i have invested.

there are no hero's in here, there is only agendas.

no one in their right mind spends months in a message board of a stock that they no longer own, and does it to save others.

the true fact of the matter is that anyone that trades stocks doesn't really care about anyone other then themselves, how many in here are going to sell this stock or any other stock when they feel this it is at its high point? I'm going to say all of us.

now with that in mind we are selling it with the idea that it is not going to go any higher but in fact go down in value. are any of you going to tell the guy that is buying your stock that they are nuts for buying it? no your not because you want to get out and seal your profits.

so dont give me the argument that you hare here to look out for other investors that may get caught up in a bad stock, as it is all horse ****t.

fess up and tell us what your agenda is.

mine is that im going to sell this stock or any other when i feel there is no more upward potential and let someone else take the loss. And i will not feel bad about it

im not pumping, im not bashing, im here to trade information that is available on this stock, I will sell my shares to anyone that wants to buy them at whatever my sale price is.

that is investing, it is cruel and it is heartless.

so in summary, anyone that says they are trying to protect someone is not here to protect anyone but themselves.

stop the bickering and get back to a friendly discussion about what is happening in this stock.

and as always a bit of off topic, friendly conversation is fine as well.

Rod


quote:
Originally posted by RNINALVNG:
quote:
Originally posted by QBID'n:
quote:
Originally posted by RNINALVNG:
delusional...having a persistent belief not substantiated by sensory evidence...

cranial fodder...or, if you will...food for thought.

...and a wiser long?...are you kidding...a wiser long would have sold out in the .005's...and possibly rebought now....possibly....

What are you doing now...clicking your heels together?...there's no place like home...there's no place like home...

...get a grip.

Stepped away....sorry.
Oh okay...yeah thats right...your the great f*cking wizard. How about you, and I quote you "don't continue to be the f/over /dumbfck you have chosen in your recent course of events......you can change history..." just stop proving yourself to be the dumbazz you really are with your negative BS.

If you don't have anything positive to say and/or something beneficially informative, then don't waist our time with your pathetic ridicules that always comes out of nowhere.

...and your posts are informative...only if you're Frank and have the inside track...I would hope so...but?

...waist...an area between your stomach and hips...did you mean "waste"?...you post that Frank will not jeopardize TMM...he already has.

And, no, I'm by no means a wizard...at .0000... I'm out $74K+...I SHOULD have sold at the .005's...so I guess that makes me the "dumbazz" you referenced to.

...but, son...I've removed my rose colored glasses...

show me something different.



--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i will and i will have an Island Rum for you my friend.

Rod


quote:
Originally posted by buckwheatbob:
Enjoy your trip and I will chat with you when you get back [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Penny-Trader:
48 hours from now im going to be sipping back some Island rum checking out the scenery on the beach.

i dont mind leaving this minus 15 degree weather right about now lol

ill be thinking about you all when im on the beach.

mostly trying to remember who im supposed to be having a drink for while im there.


lol

Rod




--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Firefly empty your inbox im trying to answer your pm.

lol

Rod

edit actually check your e-mail I responded there instead

--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RNINALVNG
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RNINALVNG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rod...first off...enjoy your trip...secondly...I'm not even trying to say I'm wise investing $74K into this pink...in fact, just the opposite...$2700.00 would have bought me the same shares at this point...how's that for Frank protecting us longs...lol.

And, QBID'n....twit?...your head's so far up your ass...I'm surprised you can even respond...albeit unintelligible...and if I choose to vent...as you choose to bounce and say...The Cinderella Story...what in the hell is the difference...you aren't presenting DD...you've been here since Sept 2005...ooooohhhh...a whole 5 months...what a long...shove it junior...I probably didn't even need to tell you that...did I.

And Rod...this sure isn't the board it used to be, is it? I do miss the "old" days...lol. And I will drop this discourse with QBID'n at this point, not to be re-opened. I wish us all well...I have no agenda...just a very ill Scottrade account...lol.

--------------------
Terry

Posts: 852 | From: TX | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We are all in the same boat. no one is up on this stock.

we basically have been reduced to a support group


Hi Im Rodney, im a QBID addict, i have been abusing myself with QBID for 2 years now, i have been clean of buying more stocks for 14 days now.

I will be your sponcer Terry. lol

Rod

--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imakmony2005
unregistered


Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Im Mike, im a QBID addict, i have been abusing myself with QBID for 1.5 years now, i have been clean of buying more stocks for 14 days now.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RNINALVNG
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RNINALVNG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Support...gotta love it!!!!

...okay...Hi...I'm Terry, I'm a QBID addict, I have been abusing myself for over 1.5 years now...my, how time flies...lol.

--------------------
Terry

Posts: 852 | From: TX | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noah129
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for noah129     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi im noah,

i have been abusing myself with qbid for just about over a year now. i have been clean of buying qbid for almost three weeks now. i often get tempted to buy more and it really hurts to know that those i trusted keep trying to metaphorically give me more drinks( 350a/s want a few more shares at .0001?).

i have to admit last week i had two orders in to buy more qbid shares and something in me made me cancel them. i dont know for sure if i was being stupid for trying to buy more or if i am being a qbidiot for not buying all i can at these levels. anyways thanx to you all for giving me the support to know i am not the only one suffering here.

30 million long and strong !!!

--------------------
gotta know when to hold em and when to ..........

Posts: 1525 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjm2005
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjm2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Already, we have gotten some wonderful fan mail from viewers around the globe. Here's a sample:

Jack-

I just wanted to drop a line and state it is nice to see your show expanding and bringing Sandra aboard. Congrats on your success to this point.

I wish you all the continued success as Q rolls out across the country.

Do you know how many viewers you have in the US? I see your show up here in Canada on OutTV and I believe that we have more subscriptions up here then you do down there. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyhow nice to see you in Canada.

-Rodney
--------------------

Was that you PT? haha

--------------------
Remember two things:
You love New York City
and leave only your footprints.

Posts: 1526 | From: Chatham, NJ... and NC-- Wake Forest University | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 228 pages: 1  2  3  ...  203  204  205  206  207  208  209  ...  226  227  228   

Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2019 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share