Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Micro Penny Stocks, Penny Stocks $0.10 & Under » QBID XV (Page 27)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 72 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  70  71  72   
Author Topic: QBID XV
jonv
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
.0105- Once again, if we can go up from here, I feel really confident that we could see .0106.
Posts: 395 | From: Grand Rapids MI 49546 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FaFaFooey
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FaFaFooey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Keep in mind that it is somewhat controversial for a cable company to start carrying a gay channel. They may need time to prepare for public outrage. (influx of phone calls, etc)

I think they wouldn't want the carriage announced early.


Posts: 83 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penguinking
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for penguinking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ba stard penguins.com/shtml/pics/27/evilpenguin.gif

just put a www. in

[This message has been edited by penguinking (edited June 29, 2004).]


Posts: 337 | From: Pensylvania | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EDDIE138301
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EDDIE138301     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Penny-boy, Who gives a flying flip? Drop it. If you have shares of Qbid, talk. If you do not have shares of QBID, get off the board. You are taking up space.
Posts: 132 | From: JACKSON,TN,USA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

im looking to increase my shares when the price goes subpenny. I may double or triple my possition then

im just a little concerned to jump in at these high prices. I think it may a bit overvalued.

im homing for .0055


quote:
Originally posted by EDDIE138301:
Penny-boy, Who gives a flying flip? Drop it. If you have shares of Qbid, talk. If you do not have shares of QBID, get off the board. You are taking up space.


Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smctbone
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smctbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by penny-trader:

im looking to increase my shares when the price goes subpenny. I may double or triple my possition then
im just a little concerned to jump in at these high prices. I think it may a bit overvalued.
im homing for .0055

LOL...so you plan on picking up another 1 or 2 shares?? lol


Posts: 372 | From: Belleview, FL, USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

yup maybe even 4 lol

quote:
Originally posted by Smctbone:
LOL...so you plan on picking up another 1 or 2 shares?? lol


Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WinsumLosesum
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for WinsumLosesum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by penguinking:
penny here is my operative at aol
www. *******penguins.com/shtml/pics/27/evilpenguin.gif
]

Wow, I didn't realize you were serious!


Posts: 1872 | From: right here | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penguinking
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for penguinking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ROFLMAO you see my top operative at work
Posts: 337 | From: Pensylvania | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Az...Cats
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Az...Cats     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Instead of getting up in the morning and reading a few pages from a good book, I sit down at my computer and read all the posts from the Qbid thread. It has been very entertaining reading all your posts and the drama that goes with it. Thinking of writing a book based only on posts...lol Think it would sell?
Posts: 192 | From: tucson | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penguinking
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for penguinking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
<---- sends one of his bravest penguins out to see if the coast is clear
Posts: 337 | From: Pensylvania | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
denzen
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for denzen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Keep homing. LOL

Did you say before that you had one share?


dz

quote:
Originally posted by penny-trader:

im looking to increase my shares when the price goes subpenny. I may double or triple my possition then

im just a little concerned to jump in at these high prices. I think it may a bit overvalued.

im homing for .0055




Posts: 1431 | From: Boulder, CO | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
denzen
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for denzen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is hilarious!!!
LMHO

dz


Posts: 1431 | From: Boulder, CO | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fastrunner
Member


Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastrunner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Penguin. You are a true friend.
quote:
Originally posted by penguinking:
Hey Fast come over here stand in this corner with me less chance of getting hit by a chair.. dont worry my army of penguins will protect us


Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WinsumLosesum
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for WinsumLosesum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by denzen:
Keep homing. LOL

Did you say before that you had one share?


dz


Actors hold position... fade in suspenseful soundtrack... music builds to climax...

and... fade to commercial.

Good job everyone. Back in 2.

[This message has been edited by WinsumLosesum (edited June 29, 2004).]


Posts: 1872 | From: right here | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penguinking
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for penguinking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No problem just looking out for you... it sure is quiet in here and my penguin hasnt returned i hope he didnt get drunk again
Posts: 337 | From: Pensylvania | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarki316
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sarki316     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The problem with QBID is some of the share holders. It is so sad that some people on allstocks keep calling QBID regarding updates. It's even sad that the CEO has to make a press relase regard the press is on the SHAREHOLDERS!!!!!!!

LOOK TO ALL QBID SHAREHOLDERS. LEAVE FRANK ALONE AND STOP BREAKING QBIDS BALLS ON WHEN WE ARE LAUNCHING. WE WILL LAUNCH. END OF STORY. THEY WILL SIGN A CABLE CONTRACT END OF STORY.

PROBLEM IS TOO MANY YOUNG KIDS OWN QBID STOCK WANTING TO STRIKE IT RICH. YOU HAVE A BETTER CHANCE HITING LOTTO.

EVERYBODY JUST RELAX AND LETS WAIT FOR THE PR. DON'T JEPORDIZE THIS FOR QBID AND ALL OF US. QBID WILL LAUNCH LIKE I SAID AUGUST 1ST.


Posts: 171 | From: Brooklyn,ny,usa | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
U4TSAF2
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for U4TSAF2         Edit/Delete Post 
TUESDAY JUNE 29, 2004

DEAR MR. FRANK OLSEN:

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT IF YOU FROM THE BEGINNING OF THIS SECOND ATTEMPT TO "LAUNCH", DID NOT PUT OUT SO MUCH NON-SPECIFIC (FLUFF) PRESS RELEASES, YOU WOULD NOT HAVE PEOPLE IN THE POSITION THEY ARE IN RIGHT NOW QUESTIONING EVERY INCH STEP YOU MAKE.

IT IS YOUR POSITION AS CEO TO ASSURE THAT YOUR PRESS RELEASES ARE SPECIFIC AND DETAILED WHICH MEANS SPECIFIC AND DETAILED INFORMATION AND NOT A "GOSH, THINGS ARE LOOKING NICE". THE "DAY-TRADERS" ARE NO RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS; YOU ARE. SPECIFIC DETAILS ABOUT "DAY-TRADERS" YOU REFERENCE IN TODAY’S PRESS RELEASE ARE NOT THE REASON FOR SUCH INQUIRIES. DAY-TRADERS ARE VERY HAPPY WHEN YOUR STOCKS CONTINUES TO BOUNCE FROM .011-.015 ON A CONTINUOUS BASIS. THE INVESTORS WHO ARE HOLDING SHARES AND BELIEVING THAT THIS STOCK WILL SURGE PAST $1.00-$2.00 ARE THE ONE'S WITH THE CURRENT CONCERNS.

FRANK OLSEN, YOU WERE THE ONE WHO RELEASES INFORMATION PERTAINING TO JUNE 21, NOT ANYONE ELSE. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SAID THAT YOU WERE UNDER "SILENCE" TILL THIS TIME. NOW JUNE 21 HAS COME AND GONE AND ANOTHER "DELAY" UNTIL YOU HAVE CARRIAGE PERMISSION AND YOU WILL NOT JEOPARDIZE ANYTHING.

FRANK OLSEN, WERE YOU NOT THE ONE WHO TOLD US ABOUT THE GREAT THINGS HAPPENING IN NY CITY AND HOW YOU OBTAINED FINANCING WHICH WILL CONTINUE OPERATIONS FOR THE NEXT 5-YEARS? GEE FRANK, WITH SUCH A INJECTION OF CAPITAL FROM A VENTURE CAPITAL FIRM OF SOME SORT, NO DETAILS. YOU TOSS OUT THE FIGURE OF 50,000 INQUIRIES; REGARDING Q-TV. YOU PROVIDED THE SAME INFORMATION BACK IN 2000. YOUR STATEMENT OF 50,000 INQUIRIES, DOES THAT REFERENCE YOU'VE RECEIVED 50,000 E-MAILS. YOU HAVE A STAFF OF 6 FRANK AND 50,000 INQUIRIES IN SUCH A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME IS A FLAT OUT LIE SINCE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOUR SMALL STAFF TO HANDLE 50,000 INQUIRIES AND TO DATE, YOUR STILL HANDLING EVERYTHING INTERNALLY.

FRANK OLSEN, YOUR PREVIOUS PRESS RELEASES HAVE TOLD US TIME AND TIME AGAIN ABOUT JULY BEING A "FULL LAUNCH" AND IN TODAYS PRESS RELEASE, MENTION IS NOW MADE TO THE 4TH QUARTER OF 2004.

FRANK OLSEN, DO YOU RECALL IN THE MOST RECENT HISTORY THE STOCK DROP TO .005 AFTER COMPLAINTS WERE FILED ABOUT ANOTHER DELAY? 800 MILLION SHARES TRADED IN 1 HOUR AND YOU HAD TO ISSUE A IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE TO "CORRECT" THE MIS-INFORMATION WHICH RESULTED IN A BOUNCE BACK OF YOUR STOCK SHARE PRICE.

FRANK OLSEN, YOU HIRED AN ACCOUNTING FIRM TO GIVE US A SHARE COUNT; TO DATE, NOTHING. YOU GAVE US THIS INFORMATION, NO ONE ELSE.

FRANK OLSEN, YOUR ACTIONS ARE NOT IN A "REASONABLE ACCORDANCE WITH SIMILAR COMPANIES" WHICH IS CASE LAW YOUR ATTORNEY CAN EXPLAIN TO YOU OR THE AVERAGE 1ST YEAR STOCK BROKER. BEING A PINK SHEET AND/OR SAFE HARBOR DOES NOT PROTECT YOU FROM THIS; AGAIN, AS YOUR LAWYER CAN EXPLAIN.

FRANK OLSEN, I WANT THIS STOCK TO BE PROSPEROUS. I WANT YOU TO BENEFIT AS WELL AS THE SHAREHOLDERS. WE HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY HERE FOR SOMETHING SIGNIFICANT, NOT ONLY IN SHARE PRICE BUT IN THE IMPACT OF OUR SOCIETY.

FRANK OLSEN, I AM A SHAREHOLDER. YOUR LATEST TELEPHONE HOTLINE MESSAGE GAVE ME ONE LAST HOPE OF ASSURANCE THAT YOU ARE GOING TO BEGIN RELEASING SPECIFIC INFORMATION PERTAINING TO THE COMPANY AND WHEN YOU HAVE THAT SPECIFIC INFORMATION, YOU WILL RELEASE IT AND NOT UNTIL THAT TIME. YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY BEING HELD TO THIS; I ASSURE YOU.

CONCERNED SHAREHOLDER,


Posts: 2337 | From: ORLANDO,FLORIDA,USA | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thinkmoney
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thinkmoney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
geez. august 1? sarkis sure is real!
Posts: 864 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
denzen
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for denzen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dragonmaster,
I haven't been able to locate your email address. I don't have anymore time to look now. If you have the date you posted it that would help. Is there any chance it was erased?

I am willing to listen.
dz


Posts: 1431 | From: Boulder, CO | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fastrunner
Member


Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastrunner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tsk Tsk Penguin. Those on duty are supposed to stay sober.
quote:
Originally posted by penguinking:
No problem just looking out for you... it sure is quiet in here and my penguin hasnt returned i hope he didnt get drunk again


Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penguinking
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for penguinking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know but you know the only one i could find brave enough to go out and look was the one with a drinking problem.... the others felt they should stay here and protect us
Posts: 337 | From: Pensylvania | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarki316
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sarki316     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Look I say August 1st because when a new program or channel is launched it is always the first of the month. you can forget about July 1st. That will not happen. There is no need to worry QBID WILL LAUNCH. TRUST ME!!!!



Posts: 171 | From: Brooklyn,ny,usa | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
needtoretire
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for needtoretire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nicely said U4!!
Posts: 96 | From: walker, Mi, USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
denzen
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for denzen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Indeed.

dz

quote:
Originally posted by needtoretire:
Very nicely said U4!!


Posts: 1431 | From: Boulder, CO | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
denzen
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for denzen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This time I've really gotta go.

later!

dz


Posts: 1431 | From: Boulder, CO | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thinkmoney
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thinkmoney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
u4, we need folks like you. somehow, you do sound like a concerned sharholder vs a paid pumper.


Posts: 864 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbpkt
Member


Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbpkt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
U4- nicely put, am I to assume your "investment firm" is no longer recommending QBID as a buy
Posts: 1120 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sharkus
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by U4TSAF2:
TUESDAY JUNE 29, 2004

DEAR MR. FRANK OLSEN:

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT IF YOU FROM THE BEGINNING OF THIS SECOND ATTEMPT TO "LAUNCH", DID NOT PUT OUT SO MUCH NON-SPECIFIC (FLUFF) PRESS RELEASES, YOU WOULD NOT HAVE PEOPLE IN THE POSITION THEY ARE IN RIGHT NOW QUESTIONING EVERY INCH STEP YOU MAKE.

IT IS YOUR POSITION AS CEO TO ASSURE THAT YOUR PRESS RELEASES ARE SPECIFIC AND DETAILED WHICH MEANS SPECIFIC AND DETAILED INFORMATION AND NOT A "GOSH, THINGS ARE LOOKING NICE". THE "DAY-TRADERS" ARE NO RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS; YOU ARE. SPECIFIC DETAILS ABOUT "DAY-TRADERS" YOU REFERENCE IN TODAY’S PRESS RELEASE ARE NOT THE REASON FOR SUCH INQUIRIES. DAY-TRADERS ARE VERY HAPPY WHEN YOUR STOCKS CONTINUES TO BOUNCE FROM .011-.015 ON A CONTINUOUS BASIS. THE INVESTORS WHO ARE HOLDING SHARES AND BELIEVING THAT THIS STOCK WILL SURGE PAST $1.00-$2.00 ARE THE ONE'S WITH THE CURRENT CONCERNS.

FRANK OLSEN, YOU WERE THE ONE WHO RELEASES INFORMATION PERTAINING TO JUNE 21, NOT ANYONE ELSE. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SAID THAT YOU WERE UNDER "SILENCE" TILL THIS TIME. NOW JUNE 21 HAS COME AND GONE AND ANOTHER "DELAY" UNTIL YOU HAVE CARRIAGE PERMISSION AND YOU WILL NOT JEOPARDIZE ANYTHING.

FRANK OLSEN, WERE YOU NOT THE ONE WHO TOLD US ABOUT THE GREAT THINGS HAPPENING IN NY CITY AND HOW YOU OBTAINED FINANCING WHICH WILL CONTINUE OPERATIONS FOR THE NEXT 5-YEARS? GEE FRANK, WITH SUCH A INJECTION OF CAPITAL FROM A VENTURE CAPITAL FIRM OF SOME SORT, NO DETAILS. YOU TOSS OUT THE FIGURE OF 50,000 INQUIRIES; REGARDING Q-TV. YOU PROVIDED THE SAME INFORMATION BACK IN 2000. YOUR STATEMENT OF 50,000 INQUIRIES, DOES THAT REFERENCE YOU'VE RECEIVED 50,000 E-MAILS. YOU HAVE A STAFF OF 6 FRANK AND 50,000 INQUIRIES IN SUCH A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME IS A FLAT OUT LIE SINCE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOUR SMALL STAFF TO HANDLE 50,000 INQUIRIES AND TO DATE, YOUR STILL HANDLING EVERYTHING INTERNALLY.

FRANK OLSEN, YOUR PREVIOUS PRESS RELEASES HAVE TOLD US TIME AND TIME AGAIN ABOUT JULY BEING A "FULL LAUNCH" AND IN TODAYS PRESS RELEASE, MENTION IS NOW MADE TO THE 4TH QUARTER OF 2004.

FRANK OLSEN, DO YOU RECALL IN THE MOST RECENT HISTORY THE STOCK DROP TO .005 AFTER COMPLAINTS WERE FILED ABOUT ANOTHER DELAY? 800 MILLION SHARES TRADED IN 1 HOUR AND YOU HAD TO ISSUE A IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE TO "CORRECT" THE MIS-INFORMATION WHICH RESULTED IN A BOUNCE BACK OF YOUR STOCK SHARE PRICE.

FRANK OLSEN, YOU HIRED AN ACCOUNTING FIRM TO GIVE US A SHARE COUNT; TO DATE, NOTHING. YOU GAVE US THIS INFORMATION, NO ONE ELSE.

FRANK OLSEN, YOUR ACTIONS ARE NOT IN A "REASONABLE ACCORDANCE WITH SIMILAR COMPANIES" WHICH IS CASE LAW YOUR ATTORNEY CAN EXPLAIN TO YOU OR THE AVERAGE 1ST YEAR STOCK BROKER. BEING A PINK SHEET AND/OR SAFE HARBOR DOES NOT PROTECT YOU FROM THIS; AGAIN, AS YOUR LAWYER CAN EXPLAIN.

FRANK OLSEN, I WANT THIS STOCK TO BE PROSPEROUS. I WANT YOU TO BENEFIT AS WELL AS THE SHAREHOLDERS. WE HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY HERE FOR SOMETHING SIGNIFICANT, NOT ONLY IN SHARE PRICE BUT IN THE IMPACT OF OUR SOCIETY.

FRANK OLSEN, I AM A SHAREHOLDER. YOUR LATEST TELEPHONE HOTLINE MESSAGE GAVE ME ONE LAST HOPE OF ASSURANCE THAT YOU ARE GOING TO BEGIN RELEASING SPECIFIC INFORMATION PERTAINING TO THE COMPANY AND WHEN YOU HAVE THAT SPECIFIC INFORMATION, YOU WILL RELEASE IT AND NOT UNTIL THAT TIME. YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY BEING HELD TO THIS; I ASSURE YOU.

CONCERNED SHAREHOLDER,



Nicely stated U4. Just one quick correction. In todays PR they stated Q3 not Q4:

PALM SPRINGS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 29, 2004--Q Television Network (Pink Sheets:QBID - News) announces the hire of Michael Markovsky, who will manage carriage contract negotiations as the network prepares for its public launch in the third quarter of 2004


Posts: 305 | From: Any Airport, Air Line Lounge or Time Zone | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pappy
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Pappy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
U4 GLAD TO SEE U BACK. IM WITH YOU ON YOUR EMAIL TO FRANK. GO Q MARK

Posts: 264 | From: oregon | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbpkt
Member


Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbpkt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by sarki316:
Look I say August 1st because when a new program or channel is launched it is always the first of the month. you can forget about July 1st. That will not happen. There is no need to worry QBID WILL LAUNCH. TRUST ME!!!!


I feel much better now cause Sarki says so! Aren't you the same one blindly pumping CMKX on that board? ROTFLMAO


Posts: 1120 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penguinking
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for penguinking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
did you guys notice this... people are here questioning qbid 24/7 but when qbid goes down and keeps going down there are only a few here defending it. but now watch when it starts going back up there will be more people back on attacking those that brought up questions
Posts: 337 | From: Pensylvania | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sharkus
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by sarki316:
The problem with QBID is some of the share holders. It is so sad that some people on allstocks keep calling QBID regarding updates. It's even sad that the CEO has to make a press relase regard the press is on the SHAREHOLDERS!!!!!!!

LOOK TO ALL QBID SHAREHOLDERS. LEAVE FRANK ALONE AND STOP BREAKING QBIDS BALLS ON WHEN WE ARE LAUNCHING. WE WILL LAUNCH. END OF STORY. THEY WILL SIGN A CABLE CONTRACT END OF STORY.

PROBLEM IS TOO MANY YOUNG KIDS OWN QBID STOCK WANTING TO STRIKE IT RICH. YOU HAVE A BETTER CHANCE HITING LOTTO.

EVERYBODY JUST RELAX AND LETS WAIT FOR THE PR. DON'T JEPORDIZE THIS FOR QBID AND ALL OF US. QBID WILL LAUNCH LIKE I SAID AUGUST 1ST.



Keep in mind it is not just allstocks. People from other boards call QTV all the time and seem to get Frank on the phone quite a bit and he always tells them that he hates day traders but will take their calls.

As for the actual issue of calling them up. Well they put up a shareholder hotline. They wanted us to contact our cable providers and ask to have it be available. I'm sorry but if they want us to do that they can take our calls regarding information that should be available.

If we (as shareholders) can jeopardize the launch by just calling them then in my opinion they are just looking for an excuse to fail.



Posts: 305 | From: Any Airport, Air Line Lounge or Time Zone | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penguinking
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for penguinking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
good point

quote:
Originally posted by sharkus:

If we (as shareholders) can jeopardize the launch by just calling them then in my opinion they are just looking for an excuse to fail.



Posts: 337 | From: Pensylvania | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krecik
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for krecik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Add this to the list of complaints:


06/11:"We've had a great week with regard to finance, advertising,
and carriage. There will be a press release announcing general and concrete information about new programming and projection dates on Tuesday, June 15th, and our main
advertising campaign will start on June 21st. "

06/21:"Steven Grunberg our head of programming has signed a carriage agreement with a major cable company. Details on this will be provided later this week and there will be a formal joint press release"

06/23:"Our next target is to inform you of our carriage companies and detailed information on our programming. We are on schedule."

06/25:"Due to the fact that we are curently waiting for confirmation from the carriers that we have been added to their billing systems and confirmation of the carriers launch dates for the Q Television network it will be necessary for us to wait until next week to make a formal announcement"

06/29:"I will not violate the terms of our agreements and jeopardize the contracts that have taken us six years to get. Please work with us. The only people putting pressure on us are the daytraders.

The next press release will come out as soon as we have exact dates.
Due to the holiday slowing things down, there may not be anymore updates until after the weekend. Have a safe and happy 4th of July weekend, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we have more specific information to give you. "


The only people putting presure on you are the loyal investors that keep getting empty promises. All these promises and all we get is info that you hired a scam artist? Please think hard about how and what you say next.

[This message has been edited by krecik (edited June 29, 2004).]


Posts: 113 | From: Springfield , Ma. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 72 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  70  71  72   

Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2019 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share