Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Micro Penny Stocks, Penny Stocks $0.10 & Under » TSBB ... NEWS just OUT! DarDaDog did you see THIS ? (Page 22)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 42 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  40  41  42   
Author Topic: TSBB ... NEWS just OUT! DarDaDog did you see THIS ?
platapuss
Member


Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for platapuss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
James J. Jenkins, CEO stated, ``I'm very pleased by the Company's third quarter results. This is great news. Of equal importance, our fourth quarter-projected results appear favorable. With the addition of Cummings Financial Services, Inc. to our portfolio, we expect the Company's shareholder value to increase substantially. The management has worked very hard to bring the Company to its present state. We have a dedicated group of professionals and we are proud of our accomplishments.''

------------------
My future so bright...I gotta wear shades!

The Platman


Posts: 333 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
platapuss
Member


Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for platapuss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
``Big'' will hit radio on June 15 and Glenn's album, Big, will be on store shelves early Fall 2004. For more on Glenn Cummings visit http://www.gccountry.com.

The CEO of TS&B Holdings Inc., James E. Jenkins stated, ``we're very excited about the response we have received from Nashville song promoters regarding Glenn's new album and single debut. Glenn will be attending the Country Music Festival (Fan Fair) in Nashville from June 10 - 13th and will be performing at a media event at Joes Crab Shack on June 9th. We anticipate a ''Big`` winner with this single and album.''

------------------
My future so bright...I gotta wear shades!

The Platman


Posts: 333 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tntrader
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tntrader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally, some updward movement
Posts: 330 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nashdaq5
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nashdaq5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate waiting! Come on TSBB
Posts: 195 | From: Detroit, MI | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Az...Cats
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Az...Cats     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tntrader:
Finally, some updward movement

?


Posts: 192 | From: tucson | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gmoney
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gmoney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can someone post the MM's on L2
Posts: 575 | From: Orlando, FL, US | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BDUBS07
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BDUBS07     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GREAT ENTRY POINT!! THIS COMPANY SHOWS SUCH GREAT POTENTIAL. LETS SEE A NICE POP.
I SEE .015 IN THE NEAR FUTURE AND .01 IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE.


Posts: 204 | From: Marietta, GA, U.S | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nashdaq5
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nashdaq5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yup, been here a few weeks, this is the lowest it's been, jump in, good future here.
Posts: 195 | From: Detroit, MI | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Breezer
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Breezer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nashdaq5:
yup, been here a few weeks, this is the lowest it's been, jump in, good future here.

WHEN? When do you think this will move up and STAY green?


Posts: 658 | From: Gulf Breeze, Fl 32561 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nashdaq5
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nashdaq5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, check out the charts for the past month. After the first bounce to .01 it fell back to the .006 range. From there it jumped back to .0094, and now it's back to the .006 range, little less right now. Everytime we see green here people are saying it's the day, maybe jinxing ourselves, but if you go by the charts right now it's fairly oversold, and lowest it's been in a month. So I don't know, not a pro here, but it seems to me that the signs from a statistical perspective are promising, and the potential of this company is more reason to jump aboard. My average is .0062, bought most at .006, planning on taking some profits at .015, the rest I'll hold till .03-.04
Posts: 195 | From: Detroit, MI | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BDUBS07
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BDUBS07     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good analysis nashdaq . That is exactly what i believed. Its just a matter of time. From the looks at the chart and the promise of the company I don't think thers much time. This is to easy. It will be back at .01 within one week if things hold constant. I beleive within 1 or 2 months it should be in the .03-.04 range. These are just my views. Take a look and make your own mind up.
Posts: 204 | From: Marietta, GA, U.S | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tntrader
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tntrader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GLTA today!
Posts: 330 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gmoney:
can someone post the MM's on L2

Bid

3 @ .0053
2 @ .0052
1 @ .0051
9 @ .005 (and 13 more)

Ask
1 @ .0062
1 @ .0063
3 @ .0065
2 @ .0075
1 @ .0082


Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smctbone
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smctbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Meshoe45:
Bid
3 @ .0053

Ask
1 @ .0062


Wow...HUGE spread for TSBB. Any experts want to comment on this?


Posts: 372 | From: Belleview, FL, USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Smctbone:
Wow...HUGE spread for TSBB. Any experts want to comment on this?

Its like that every day, that's why it goes up and then just shoots back down, goes up shoots back down.

Each day its .0053 and .0063
Bids will go up .0057 - .0063 makes the portfolio look good as soon as those bids are gone, back down to .0053.

I have no idea why the spready tho, I just want it to pop


Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nashdaq5
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nashdaq5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Meshoe45:
I have no idea why the spready tho, I just want it to pop

yup, sure would like it to pop


Posts: 195 | From: Detroit, MI | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gmoney
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gmoney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... a waiting game ... have an order to pick up more @ .0057
Posts: 575 | From: Orlando, FL, US | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gmoney
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gmoney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
filled
Posts: 575 | From: Orlando, FL, US | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wilthethrill
Member


Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for wilthethrill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe the are releasing the single from the BIG Cd today. Should be interesting to see the response.
Posts: 415 | From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2ndrow
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2ndrow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

It appears as if the MM's have tightened the spread a little bit. Hopefully this will allow for increased volume and eventually upward movement. Volume has nearly doubled in the last half hour after they tightened the spread which shows there is still a lot of interest. Anyways, best of luck to everyone...Ryan

Posts: 89 | From: Iowa City, Iowa | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2ndrow
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2ndrow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, there goes the spread again back to .0052/.0057. What a joke...
Posts: 89 | From: Iowa City, Iowa | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tstruck02
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tstruck02     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you all see this news?

Wall Street News Alert: Stock Focus List for Tuesday! June 15, 2004 ( )
Weston, FLA., Jun 15, 2004 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) -- Wall Street News Alert` s "stocks to watch" this morning are: Media International Concepts Incorporated ( OTC:MEIC), iMERGENT, Inc. ( OTCBB:IMGG), American Fire Retardant Corp. ( OTCBB:AFRT) and TS&B Holdings Inc. ( OTCBB:TSBB).
Aggressive investors and traders should take another look at Media International Concepts, Inc. ( OTC:MEIC) this morning! Yesterday after the markets closed, the company issued a press release announcing it has executed a letter of commitment with Spike`s Pictures, LLC to provide partial financing resulting in an approximate 8.33% ownership in the feature motion picture "Spike`s" starring Christina Applegate and Paul Sorvino!

This could be huge news for investors! The film is being produced by Lisa Schahet of HBO`s comedy short "Cloud Nine" and development for John Wells Productions with David Wendell, syndicated TV hit "Blind Date," film short `elevator Man" and feature film "Smut" as writer/director." The letter of commitment also gives MEIC the right to become the sole investor for the duo`s rock horror project "Death Rock," said Michael Marcovsky, CEO of MEIC.

Christina Applegate known for her roles in "Married With Children" and "Jesse" recently starred as Cameron Diaz`s best friend in the film "The Sweetest Thing" (2002) and with Gwyneth Paltrow in "View From the Top" (2003). She is also starring in several major films in 2004. The Dreamworks movie in which she stars with Will Farrell "Anchorman" is set for July 9, 2004 release. This will be followed with her starring roles with Ben Affleck and James Gandolfini in "Surviving Christmas" being released by Dreamworks on November 19, 2004.

Paul Sorvino is best known for his roles in "Goodfellas" (1990) and Dick Tracy (1990) as well as "Nixon" (1995) and "The Cooler" (2003).

Other significant supporting talent in "Spike`s" include Cathy Moriarty "Raging Bull"-Academy Award Nominee for Best Supporting Actress and "Analyze That," as well as Maxwell Caulfield "Grease 2," "Empire Records," "The Real Blonde," and "Dynasty."

Keep your eyes on this company! MEIC`s interest in "Spike`s" based upon the LLC` s projections, could generate from $100,000 in profit at the low end with no U.S. theatrical release, to $600,000 in profit at the high-end with a U.S. theatrical release.

The stock closed yesterday at $0.05 a share.

In case you are not familiar with the company! Media International Concepts Inc. acquires and operates advertising, entertainment, educational programming and production companies. MEIC creates synergies by exploiting both traditional and emerging distribution channels. MEIC is being positioned to be on the leading edge of the industry by providing entertainment and information through fixed wireless broadband.

Stocks showing interesting activity yesterday were: iMERGENT, Inc. ( OTCBB:IMGG) up 4.4% on 246,700 shares traded, American Fire Retardant Corp. ( OTCBB:AFRT) down 7.4% on 243.2 million shares traded and TS&B Holdings Inc. ( OTCBB:TSBB) down 5% on 55 million shares traded.

Commentary: "The Labor Department claimed that only 4.633 jobs, or 2% of total layoffs, were moved overseas during the first quarter of 2004. Critics say these numbers are wrong, and only a fraction of the true number of jobs has been tabulated," Stated Sonja Rudd in Wall Street News Alert`s daily commentary continued at: http://www.***********************.

WSNA's email alert service is free to those investors who sign up on the WSNA home page. The alert service is designed to notify investors of undervalued and often overlooked stocks. Subscribers are introduced to Special Situation companies that have the potential of showing increased activity. The Wall Street News Alert home page has experienced over 18 million hits. To subscribe to this free service, visit the Wall Street News Alert home page at http://www.*********************** and select the "join now" button.

*** Wall Street News Alert is not affiliated with faxes bearing the names Wall Street Stock Alert or Wall Street News Alert!***

Wall Street News Alert is a division of Wall Street Capital Funding LLC (WSCF). WSCF is not a registered broker/dealer and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. WSCF profiles are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. An offer to buy or sell can be made only with accompanying disclosure documents from the company offering or selling securities and only in the states and provinces for which they are approved. The material in this release is intended to be strictly informational. The companies that are discussed in this release have not approved the statements made in this release nor approved the timing of this release. All statements and expressions are the sole opinion of WSCF and are subject to change without notice. Information in this release is derived from a variety of sources including that company`s publicly disseminated information, third parties and WSCF research. The accuracy or completeness of the information is not warranted and is only as reliable as the sources from which it was obtained. WSCF disclaims any and all liability as to the completeness or accuracy of the information contained and any omissions of material fact in this release. The release may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. It is strongly recommended that any purchase or sale decision be discussed with a financial adviser, or a broker-dealer, or a member of any financial regulatory bodies. Investment in the securities of the companies` discussed in this release is highly speculative and carries a high degree of risk. WSCF is not liable for any investment decisions by its readers or subscribers. Investors are cautioned that they may lose all or a portion of their investment if they make a purchase in WSCF profiled stocks.

This profile is not without bias, and is a paid release. WSCF has been compensated for dissemination of company information on behalf of one or more of the companies mentioned in this release. (WSCF has been compensated Twenty-Eight Thousand Dollars for coverage of Media International Concepts, Inc. ( OTC:MEIC), by a third party (ATN Enterprises LLC), who is non-affiliated and may hold a significant position in the stock, for services provided including dissemination of company information in this release. WSCF holds no shares of the stock. WSCF may receive shares for extension of its services. Any shares will be disclosed at such time that WSCF is aware of a clients desire to extend the original services. WSCF may have received shares of a company profiled in this release prior to the dissemination of the information in this release. WSCF may immediately sell some or any shares in a profiled company held by WSCF and may have previously sold shares in a profiled company held by WSCF. WSCF`s services for a company may cause the company`s stock price to increase, in which event WSCF would make a profit when it sells its stock in a company. In addition, WSCF`s selling of a company`s stock may have a negative effect on the market price of the stock. Market commentary provided by Sonja Rudd.

This release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. "Forward-looking statements" describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies and are generally preceded by words such as "may", "future", "plan" or "planned", "will" or "should", "expected," "anticipates", "draft", "eventually" or "projected". You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors, and other risks identified in a companies` annual report on Form 10-K or 10-KSB and other filings made by such company with the Securities and Exchange Commission. You should consider these factors in evaluating the forward-looking statements included herein, and not place undue reliance on such statements. The forward-looking statements in this release are made as of the date hereof and WSCF undertakes no obligation to update such statements.

CONTACT: Wall Street Capital Funding, LLC e-mail: info@***********************

M2 Communications Ltd disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to info@m2.com.

(C)1994-2004 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD



Posts: 63 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Az...Cats
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Az...Cats     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tstruck02:
Did you all see this news?

Wall Street News Alert: Stock Focus List for Tuesday! June 15, 2004 ( )
Weston, FLA., Jun 15, 2004 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) -- Wall Street News Alert` s "stocks to watch" this morning are: Media International Concepts Incorporated ( OTC:MEIC), iMERGENT, Inc. ( OTCBB:IMGG), American Fire Retardant Corp. ( OTCBB:AFRT) and TS&B Holdings Inc. ( OTCBB:TSBB).
Aggressive investors and traders should take another look at Media International Concepts, Inc. ( OTC:MEIC) this morning! Yesterday after the markets closed, the company issued a press release announcing it has executed a letter of commitment with Spike`s Pictures, LLC to provide partial financing resulting in an approximate 8.33% ownership in the feature motion picture "Spike`s" starring Christina Applegate and Paul Sorvino!

This could be huge news for investors! The film is being produced by Lisa Schahet of HBO`s comedy short "Cloud Nine" and development for John Wells Productions with David Wendell, syndicated TV hit "Blind Date," film short `elevator Man" and feature film "Smut" as writer/director." The letter of commitment also gives MEIC the right to become the sole investor for the duo`s rock horror project "Death Rock," said Michael Marcovsky, CEO of MEIC.

Christina Applegate known for her roles in "Married With Children" and "Jesse" recently starred as Cameron Diaz`s best friend in the film "The Sweetest Thing" (2002) and with Gwyneth Paltrow in "View From the Top" (2003). She is also starring in several major films in 2004. The Dreamworks movie in which she stars with Will Farrell "Anchorman" is set for July 9, 2004 release. This will be followed with her starring roles with Ben Affleck and James Gandolfini in "Surviving Christmas" being released by Dreamworks on November 19, 2004.

Paul Sorvino is best known for his roles in "Goodfellas" (1990) and Dick Tracy (1990) as well as "Nixon" (1995) and "The Cooler" (2003).

Other significant supporting talent in "Spike`s" include Cathy Moriarty "Raging Bull"-Academy Award Nominee for Best Supporting Actress and "Analyze That," as well as Maxwell Caulfield "Grease 2," "Empire Records," "The Real Blonde," and "Dynasty."

Keep your eyes on this company! MEIC`s interest in "Spike`s" based upon the LLC` s projections, could generate from $100,000 in profit at the low end with no U.S. theatrical release, to $600,000 in profit at the high-end with a U.S. theatrical release.

The stock closed yesterday at $0.05 a share.

In case you are not familiar with the company! Media International Concepts Inc. acquires and operates advertising, entertainment, educational programming and production companies. MEIC creates synergies by exploiting both traditional and emerging distribution channels. MEIC is being positioned to be on the leading edge of the industry by providing entertainment and information through fixed wireless broadband.

Stocks showing interesting activity yesterday were: iMERGENT, Inc. ( OTCBB:IMGG) up 4.4% on 246,700 shares traded, American Fire Retardant Corp. ( OTCBB:AFRT) down 7.4% on 243.2 million shares traded and TS&B Holdings Inc. ( OTCBB:TSBB) down 5% on 55 million shares traded.

Commentary: "The Labor Department claimed that only 4.633 jobs, or 2% of total layoffs, were moved overseas during the first quarter of 2004. Critics say these numbers are wrong, and only a fraction of the true number of jobs has been tabulated," Stated Sonja Rudd in Wall Street News Alert`s daily commentary continued at: http://www.***********************.

WSNA's email alert service is free to those investors who sign up on the WSNA home page. The alert service is designed to notify investors of undervalued and often overlooked stocks. Subscribers are introduced to Special Situation companies that have the potential of showing increased activity. The Wall Street News Alert home page has experienced over 18 million hits. To subscribe to this free service, visit the Wall Street News Alert home page at http://www.*********************** and select the "join now" button.

*** Wall Street News Alert is not affiliated with faxes bearing the names Wall Street Stock Alert or Wall Street News Alert!***

Wall Street News Alert is a division of Wall Street Capital Funding LLC (WSCF). WSCF is not a registered broker/dealer and may not sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. WSCF profiles are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. An offer to buy or sell can be made only with accompanying disclosure documents from the company offering or selling securities and only in the states and provinces for which they are approved. The material in this release is intended to be strictly informational. The companies that are discussed in this release have not approved the statements made in this release nor approved the timing of this release. All statements and expressions are the sole opinion of WSCF and are subject to change without notice. Information in this release is derived from a variety of sources including that company`s publicly disseminated information, third parties and WSCF research. The accuracy or completeness of the information is not warranted and is only as reliable as the sources from which it was obtained. WSCF disclaims any and all liability as to the completeness or accuracy of the information contained and any omissions of material fact in this release. The release may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. It is strongly recommended that any purchase or sale decision be discussed with a financial adviser, or a broker-dealer, or a member of any financial regulatory bodies. Investment in the securities of the companies` discussed in this release is highly speculative and carries a high degree of risk. WSCF is not liable for any investment decisions by its readers or subscribers. Investors are cautioned that they may lose all or a portion of their investment if they make a purchase in WSCF profiled stocks.

This profile is not without bias, and is a paid release. WSCF has been compensated for dissemination of company information on behalf of one or more of the companies mentioned in this release. (WSCF has been compensated Twenty-Eight Thousand Dollars for coverage of Media International Concepts, Inc. ( OTC:MEIC), by a third party (ATN Enterprises LLC), who is non-affiliated and may hold a significant position in the stock, for services provided including dissemination of company information in this release. WSCF holds no shares of the stock. WSCF may receive shares for extension of its services. Any shares will be disclosed at such time that WSCF is aware of a clients desire to extend the original services. WSCF may have received shares of a company profiled in this release prior to the dissemination of the information in this release. WSCF may immediately sell some or any shares in a profiled company held by WSCF and may have previously sold shares in a profiled company held by WSCF. WSCF`s services for a company may cause the company`s stock price to increase, in which event WSCF would make a profit when it sells its stock in a company. In addition, WSCF`s selling of a company`s stock may have a negative effect on the market price of the stock. Market commentary provided by Sonja Rudd.

This release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. "Forward-looking statements" describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies and are generally preceded by words such as "may", "future", "plan" or "planned", "will" or "should", "expected," "anticipates", "draft", "eventually" or "projected". You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors, and other risks identified in a companies` annual report on Form 10-K or 10-KSB and other filings made by such company with the Securities and Exchange Commission. You should consider these factors in evaluating the forward-looking statements included herein, and not place undue reliance on such statements. The forward-looking statements in this release are made as of the date hereof and WSCF undertakes no obligation to update such statements.

CONTACT: Wall Street Capital Funding, LLC e-mail: info@***********************

M2 Communications Ltd disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to info@m2.com.

(C)1994-2004 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD


Not sure what this has to do with TSBB?


Posts: 192 | From: tucson | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gmoney
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gmoney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Az...Cats:
Not sure what this has to do with TSBB?

It shows us that TSBB was down 5% on 55 million shares traded. SO the stock is being manipulated ... duh! Other than that nothing


Posts: 575 | From: Orlando, FL, US | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tstruck02
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tstruck02     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Az...Cats:
Not sure what this has to do with TSBB?

Was just trying to be helpful. I don't post much and I saw this with the tsbb symbol and thought I'd share

T


Posts: 63 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bjay22
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bjay22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's not your fault - that's a little trick those companies (Subway and Wall Street) use by lumping all the highly traded companies together so that they get picked up by your news alerts.
Posts: 109 | From: oak ridge, nj USA | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Az...Cats
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Az...Cats     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im seeing a spike on the yahoo chart at about 1:50. Anyone know what thats all about?
Posts: 192 | From: tucson | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wilthethrill
Member


Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for wilthethrill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice bump up at the close.....looking like a green day tomorrow.
Posts: 415 | From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbpkt
Member


Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbpkt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a bump, looks like someelse is starting another TSBB thread. Lets keep it all on one thread.
Posts: 1120 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slowgothemo73
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for slowgothemo73     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where did all the activity gooooo..........now volume is piddly

Bump.....ugh


Posts: 128 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wilthethrill
Member


Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for wilthethrill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's definitely a bad time for penny stocks today........but TSBB seems to be holding its own. I guess that's what happens when you compare a true company to alot of what ifs.
Posts: 415 | From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slowgothemo73
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for slowgothemo73     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn....we need sum shock paddles or sumthing to get this moving today!!!!!
Posts: 128 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fjean
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fjean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SHGY have been running since monday
it was at 0.07 when I posted news on it

no I ask did anyone buy?

if you did, look at it today?

I'll bet you wish you bought more huh.

anyways, YOU GUYS NEED TO START READING THE OTHER POST ON THIS BOARD. JUST BECAUSE CMKX OR QBID AND IBZT HAVE THE MOST PAGES THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN'T READ NEWS ON SOMETHING ELSE.

------------------
IN SUB-PENNY WE TRUST


Posts: 196 | From: Pompano Beach, Florida | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smctbone
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smctbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fjean:
SHGY have been running since monday
it was at 0.07 when I posted news on it

no I ask did anyone buy?

if you did, look at it today?

I'll bet you wish you bought more huh.

anyways, YOU GUYS NEED TO START READING THE OTHER POST ON THIS BOARD. JUST BECAUSE CMKX OR QBID AND IBZT HAVE THE MOST PAGES THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN'T READ NEWS ON SOMETHING ELSE.


Dude stop posting that everywhere....most of us read many of the threads. And thanks for the tip on SHGY, but its volume is only 32,000 today...that's nothing we could play with.


Posts: 372 | From: Belleview, FL, USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nashdaq5
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nashdaq5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you'd think we died here or something, what's up with the volume?! 263,000 all morning, doesn't make sense.
Posts: 195 | From: Detroit, MI | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 42 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  40  41  42   

Quick Reply
Message:

HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins
   


Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2019 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share