6k was an example figure used by melvin, NOT an actual figure.
heres a full transcript of paltalk
-Melvin is anticipating a PR but not sure. Nothing on desk yet.
-Melvin commenting about OTCBB. How many people see my name at the bottom of that announcement? Did it come from CMKX officially? retorical questions. No Comment about Glen sending it.
- all permits have been signed so drilling can start as far as he knows.
- rumor of core sample results being sent today. Melvin is not aware of any results coming in yet.
- Meeting is going on next week. Slight postponement. Roger is not in Canada that Melvin is aware of.
- Melvin keeps stating that if the info is not in an official PR or from Melvin's mouth, don't read too much into it.
- Dugg reported that Ben from Goldak is delivering final aerial survey results today. Melvin was not aware.
- Melvin not sure about UCAD dividend payout date and can't answer.
- Urban has not mentioned OS or dividend payout. He is not saying it is true and not saying it is false until he can get some answers.
- Melvin can't say who will be at the meeting.
- Melvin is not at liberty to talk about forest gate resources when asked about it.
- Melvin confirmed that he has not heard from UC or Roger regarding the OTCBB matter.
- Core samples are being tested for other things which is causing the delay.
- No board of directors meeting in last 30 days that he is aware of.
- Melvin will not comment on share price
- Can't comment on additional core samples and what is being tested for.
- To warrent more extensive mining, core sample results should contain "diamonds I guess, I don't know"
- No knowledge on Oppenheimer (DeBeers) visit.
- Nothing going on in Green lake area.
- August plan for onsite operations - "drill" 24/7 drilling.
- When asked why don't you call roger or UC to refute the OTCBB. figured if it was any of his business UC would have told him by now.
- Melvin does not know anything about the party.
- UC is doing well and back to his old self.
- Upset with web developer over the delays. They keep telling Melvin that they are working on technical difficulties and contracts finalized. Melvin set up the original site in 2 weeks and this new team has been working over a month and Melvin is not impressed. Melvin is now saying by the end of this week. "We'll see what happens."
- No idea how long core samples are going to be.
- Melvin is pleased about dividends. How many other pinksheets have given out 3 dividends in a month.
- Durama Enterprises is an excavation company. Does not do drilling. Once surveying is done, Durama helped with groundwork, staking, tree removal, etc. CMKX finished up with their contract and right now do not have a contract with them.
- Confirmed Ralph Newson said that our core sample is best he's seen in 20 years.
- When asked about potash / uranium: Sask is largest potash and uranium in canada so it is likely our claims contain those.
- Follow-up regarding Ralph Newson. Ralph was referring to Carolyn samples. Only samples we had at the time. People have to remember that we only found 2 micro-diamonds. We only sent 80 pounds to the lab.
- Our geologist has not worked for DeBeers to Melvin's knowledge.
- When asked, why the big secret of the os. melvin responded, I've been saying that for the last year and a half. 3 things to do: share structure, drilling and NSS.
- Melvin does not know chuck fipke (sp?)
- Melvin anticipates drilling on a year-round basis. Only time to stop is 50 below and big storm. We have 1.4 million acres to cover and we want to do it in a hurry.
- No one that CMKX is partnered with is drilling.
- No more comments on OTCBB
- No comment on DeBeers
- Right now the drilling delays are due to 2 pieces of paper that still need to be signed.
- Ralph Newson is our geologist.
- No, we will not start bulk sampling on carolyn pipe soon.
- Estimate of when actual open pit/underground-bulk mining (Shore Gold) mining starts. Melvin is estimating 20 years or 5 years from now. Depends on what we find in mini-bulk sampling and bulk sampling. One stage at a time. Whatever we find in first stage will reflect what we do after that.
- We bring to the table our claims. What more can we bring? I don't know and can't predict the future. All I know is that UCAD is a good company and us working together is good.
- We have adequate funding to test all samples if we are drilling quickly.
- "Trust me when I say, that uh, I see nothing but good things for everybody involved with not only CMKX but any of the other companies involved."
- I can appreciate what shareholders are going through but remember Rome wasn't built in a day. I really appreciate your patience.
- Asked about Merger with various companies: Melvin stated he does. IF you bring out PR's that show UCAD here, Consolidated here, shane here, united carina here, and Urban can help Rick with some issues. Team effort. To have Rick Walker on our team is a godsend. He is a heck of a nice guy. Randall Williams too with UCAD. Whatever they can bring to the table will benefit the company and shareholders. We are all in this to see the share price move up and make some coin on this company and Urban will do what it takes to make that happen.
- Melvin not aware if any claims have been sold off. Some have elapsed on purpose. 2+ million down to 1.9 down to 1.4. We let them elapse with results from Aerial survey results.
- Fees for mineral claims range from If you had a claim, you have it for 2 years. $0.16-0.17 per acre (he thinks) You have to do something during those 2 years you could let the claim elapse or pay an astronomical fee of .25-.30 per acre. Why pay .25 per acre for worthless land.
- Melvin will come back on tomorrow.
- Melvin mentioned waiting for 2 pieces of paper to be signed. Not sure title of paper. Something to do with CMKX and Government portion related to environmental stuff.
- SASK is a farming province. Government is beginning to encourage mining which will boost the economy. Prince Albert gearing up for "the play" that is coming up.
- Shore gold has been there for 6 years. We have been there since 11/28/02. Look at Shore Gold 2 years after they started. Shore Gold was nowhere near where we are today. What would have happend to Shore Gold if they were in the predicament with NSS. If they were naked shorted, they probably would have went under. They didn't have anybody else to back them up. We on the other hand have people to back us up. UCAD, shane, carina, pine. If these other companies are willing to take a chance on CMKX, and willing to spend all that kind of money on CMKX and the FALC potential then why as a shareholder don't I also take that chance. You've stuck with us and UC knows it. UC is thinking if shareholders are sticking behind me and I can't make things happen on my own like I want to then maybe UC should bring bigger and better people into this picture to better CMKX, IMO. He got a board, top lawyer, PR's and tried his best to keep shareholders up to date. That is just the kind of guy UC is. Long story short, remember long time ago when UC said, I'm working for the bettermeant of MY shareholders.
- Seeing the big picture. This company is a small mining company that wants to turn big and generate big revenue to make money for the shareholder.
- CMKX will be around for a long time. We've made some mistakes but we are trying and you people are behind us and that means more than you can imagine.
- In Canada, no extra security measures related to terrorist threats. Shore gold has own security but CMKX has no security at this time.
- Melvin believes this stock will prove a lot of things to a lot of influential people. We are here to find diamonds. Bottom line is we are a drilling & exploration company looking for diamonds. The more we find the more money we make the higher the PPS.
- We screwed up being a fully reporting company. We have to do things the right way, methodically step-by-step. We will learn to walk again.
- The meeting was postponed until next week. Obviousely you know the reason why. Melvin can not confirm if Roger will be attending. But then clarified since it was in a press release, it will happen.
- Has Urban mentioned he wanted to do open pit mining or focus on exploration? UC has told Melvin from very existance that he will take company from very beginning to the very end.
- UC approached Mr. Glen and looked at company inside and out. I can't speak for Mr. Glen, but I feel he saw the potential of this company. Do I know for sure, no. I wasn't there. Mr. Glen has made a wise decision in my opinion.
- My heart and soul are in the 6000 people invested in CMKX and I would not do IR for other companies [confirmed 6000 was just a made up example]
- Do we have enough money to drill for a year? Can we tell from aerial survey that we might have the largest kimberlite found. Can we actually tell it is kimberlite? Yes, we have enough money. survey results show and anomoly meaning kimberlite body. You can tell how big but you can't tell how thick. It may be 10ft thich or 1000 ft. One of the anomolies we found is tremendously huge. Once we start drilling here, we will be here a while- many months. We have lots of fair size kimberlite. 1.4 million acres. over 100 anomolies. You can't drill 100 anomolies with 1 rig. We need more equipment and people. Must be able to budget and buy the equipment so you don't run short and can't run the equipment. having JV partners helps us work hand-in-hand. Right now we need more equipment bottom line.
- The current anomoly that we want to drill is easily accessible. Another anomoly just as big is on a swamp and we will wait until winter to drill on the swamp.
- Melvin checking out for a while and will listen...
I think there may be some truth to what you're saying. I could see the MM's naked shorting even after the dividends, and in between dividends. I don't see how they will be able to track which shares are naked and which aren't. I'm depending on Roger to have that figured out for us. The only thing that will help us break loose of this problem of naked shorting is if:
1: we move to a reporting exchange (amex, nasdaq)
2: Roger has it planned out and the MM's get slapped really hard, so hard they remember eternally how much they had to pay for naked shorting CMKX. A HUGE monetary loss or possibly jail or prison time for some employess/executives.
Remember, there was a stock dividend last year and it didn't do anything in terms getting rid of the MM's. Just my opnion...good luck!
I've got an order in for more. CMKX fo life! hopefully...
Tic_Toc, Thanks for posting the Melvin comments from paltalk. I have to wonder what they're paying this guy for? Take a look at his responses. Not aware, can't say if it's true or false, not at liberty to comment, haven't talked to Urban about that, and on and on and on. What do they need a spokesperson for?
[This message has been edited by Upside (edited August 04, 2004).]
I like Melvin, but everytime he speaks publicly on Paltalk it doesn't make me feel any better. Not just the things he says but the way he says them. It's obvoius he's not in the inner circle and just his lack of polish just makes me uncomfortable when he's talking about the company I've invested in. JMO
Posts: 247 | From: Austin, TX | Registered: Jul 2004
| IP: Logged |
I agree with you Brad. I don't think he's in the loop as we would thought he was...With all due respect of course. I get more info from the members at Paltalk, been listening there for 2 weeks now, than from Melvin. I had the Paltalk mods ask him twice today on why hasn't anyone from CMKX denied the high O/S amount posting on the official OTCBB site. His first respone was no comment, got the "It was not on a PR...Did you see my name..." type answer. His second respone was that well, maybe I should talk to UC about it.
If the OTCBB O/S post was false, as an IR person shouldn't you be concerned? New investors doing their DD might not like that number.
[This message has been edited by Replay2x (edited August 04, 2004).]
Some people just can't stand the type of meaningful, sometimes entertaining, discussions that we have been enjoying for the past few "quiet" days.
Posts: 2 | From: Noblesville, IN | Registered: Oct 2004
| IP: Logged |
quote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Originally posted by JBCak47: Hmmmm now I have to wear a costume??? Anyone have a pigeon costume not being used? or maybe I can go dressed up as Wallace lol... hahahah.... What happened to that basher did he get booted or just 'disappeared'? lol...
He would have popped up like a pimple regardless...
Him and his lover, richnessformybutthole
Yes it was quiet...
Wallace will be gone by Aug 20th... if not I really don't care because we all have loaded up on shares, espically wallace, all that bashing to get cheaper shares... I bet you needed a break Wallace. All that typing has giving you callouses and blisters on those dirty, grubby little fingers of yours
Where is Pharm, the voice of reason...
WWJD congrats on adding mroe shares this week, I read you have broken the 40 million mark?!?!? That is just INSANE! I LOVE IT!!!
Well looks like we're keeping some good company in the investment firms:
todamoon CMKX ALL-STAR TEAM (Very interesting...) « Thread started on: Today at 8:53pm »
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Goto Nasdaq.com then check out institutional holders of cmkx and their portfolios...Sort by company. I would say this looks like a very nice ALL-STAR TEAM here, with CMKX aboard...Don't you like what you see?? Eat this bashers!!!
### NIAGARA INVESTMENT ADVISORS INC/NY ###
BELLSOUTH CORP COM $480 ($5) (1.05%) 17,425 BP PLC SPONSORED ADR $0 ($514) Sold Out 0 CISCO SYS INC COM $762 ($110) (12.65%) 36,760 CITIGROUP INC COM $1,592 $6 0.39% 36,153 CMKM DIAMONDS INC COM $0 $0 New 2,000,000 COCA COLA CO COM $194 $18 10.00% 4,400 COLGATE PALMOLIVE CO COM $1,508 $7 0.47% 28,461
### GREYLIN INVESTMENT MANGEMENT INC ###
CATERPILLAR INC DEL COM $0 ($158) Sold Out 0 CENTERPOINT ENERGY INC COM $485 $204 72.50% 41,638 CENTRAL FD CDA LTD CL A $8,192 $2,998 57.71% 1,465,400 CHEVRONTEXACO CORP COM $3,430 $587 20.65% 34,767 CISCO SYS INC COM $243 $28 12.93% 11,717 CITIGROUP INC COM $423 $54 14.48% 9,616 CMKM DIAMONDS INC COM $0 $0 New 1,000,000 COCA COLA CO COM $909 $186 25.72% 20,612 CONOCOPHILLIPS COM $1,234 $210 20.48% 15,620 COOPER INDS LTD CL A $835 ($554) (39.90%) 14,796 COSTCO WHSL CORP NEW COM $2,207 $641 40.94% 54,220 DELL INC COM $214 $21 10.82% 6,095 DOW CHEM CO COM $622 $114 22.37% 15,639 DUKE CAPITAL FING TR II... PFD TR 8.375% $209 $0 0.00% 8,200 DUKE ENERGY CORP COM $228 $76 50.00% 10,500 E TRADE FINANCIAL CORP COM $431 $32 7.98% 40,575 ELECTRONIC DATA SYS NEW COM $1,561 $705 82.31% 89,480 EXPRESS SCRIPTS INC COM $185 $6 3.57% 2,900 EXXON MOBIL CORP COM $11,181 $2,283 25.66% 238,452 FEDEX CORP COM $747 ($257) (25.63%) 9,133
### WAGNER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT CORP ###
AMERICAN EXPRESS CO COM $2,204 ($19) (0.84%) 44,162 AMERICAN INTL GROUP INC COM $1,141 $1,141 New 16,020 ANHEUSER BUSCH COS INC COM $925 $35 3.97% 17,675 BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY INC ... CL B $442 $32 7.69% 154 BP PLC SPONSORED ADR $1,409 $71 5.30% 24,830 BRISTOL MYERS SQUIBB CO COM $903 $25 2.88% 39,005 CATERPILLAR INC DEL COM $981 $4 0.45% 13,679 CISCO SYS INC COM $2,225 ($11) (0.51%) 107,276 CITIGROUP INC COM $3,075 ($12) (0.39%) 69,829 CLOROX CO DEL COM $767 ($1) (0.11%) 15,216 CMKM DIAMONDS INC COM $0 $0 New 999,999 COCA COLA CO COM $3,051 ($80) (2.56%) 69,164 COLGATE PALMOLIVE CO COM $1,289 ($57) (4.26%) 24,332 COMCAST CORP NEW CL A $254 $49 23.80% 8,880
Posts: 2 | From: Noblesville, IN | Registered: Oct 2004
| IP: Logged |
John -I am up to 49 million shares now. If the price goes down I will buy some more. You never know with this one. I am glad I have my tickets ready. The real show is starting. Something has been up with this stock for a long time and we will all know soon enough. By the Dividend Date I am guessing that naked short shares will need to be bought back. At least it will be cheaper then. There are so many possible scenarios that could be going on including the continued Naked shorting to sell on the way up to defray the cost of covering. I don't know for sure any more than any other investor. But it sure does look manipulated to my eyes. Good Night, GLTA,DD-IMO-Debi
Noah -Interesting mix of companies those funds invested in. CMKX-the only pink in there I think. Granted those are small funds but the picks look good. This must be their wild card side dish-not the main course as you would expect. -IMO-Debi
Quiet Nights? What are we on a date or something?!?
My amigo, toss out whatever concepts or ideas you had of the next two weeks being 'quiet'...lol...
The fun hasen't even begun yet!!!
-John --------------------------------------------- I think you are on to something there John. Unfortunately I have some work to do so I will be signing off for now. Good Night John Boy, Good Night Money_Penny, Good Night All! -Debi
>> David Cohen, President, life long diamond expert and appraiser, is completing an evaluation of the diamonds recovered from the first test pit on property 1000. The parcel has a higher incidence of pink and white diamonds than we have seen to date, which would indicate a higher than expected average value. <<
For and on behalf of: DIAGEM International Resource Corp.
Diamondogg11 says to prepare for the worst, he may be right.
diamondogg11 Prepare For the Worst « Thread started on: Aug 4th, 2004, 10:03pm »
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This war is not over..and it may not even be won by the time the dividend deadlines come and go.
Let's ask the hard question: What if the mm's decide to continue to hold down the stock price even after the deadlines?..I know some of us are going to say..they definitely have to cover..but just for the sake of argument that they don't do what we all expect them to do..what then?
Obviously there is litigation or a deal could be struck before it gets to the courts..posters have talked about government entities stepping in..and a lot of that has been discussed already.
Whatever happens..I think we need to prepare for the possibility that it may take some time for things to unfold.
One way this could all go down is through the court system..but I don't think Urban and Roger are only counting on the courts..
For a while now I have felt that a good possibility exists for one particular scenario to play itself out..
I will make it real simple. Most of if not all of the potential value we own in CMKX may be slowly transferred to other entities (shares in other companies)...until what we own (lets go with the 2003 pr number).. shares in seven different companies..
CMKX may still have the bad dogs on it's throat with the stock price going nowhere (and we may need to let the courts deal with this..the wrongdoers can be dealt with by the justice system and CMKX shareholders may even get a settlement of sorts)..but even if the dogs don't let go..I believe part of the Urban plan is in place to deal with this possibility.
What we need to remind ourselves IMO is that this might take some time. We may not like what we see in the next few weeks. If we do get a short squeeze, I will be the first one to the party ..but lets be prepared for the possibility that the a$$ holes of today will maybe still be up to their old tricks for a while.
We have companies that are willing to go along with this plan (as it seems)..and they are willing to give us good terms..
We know mining takes some time and our claims which hold so much promise will now be explored by not just one company with one drill, but IMO a TEAM of players in which we will have ownership.
So prepare for the worst and hope for the best..
And remember where the true value is at..it's the diamonds and gold and other minerals just waiting to be pulled from the ground.
Don't let market manipulators get control of your long term investment..if they make you lose some confidence in the short term aspects of cmkx...remember, our claims will still be there 6 months from now..we will have drills drilling 24/7..we will have multiple companies supporting the effort..and the diamonds that are just waiting to be found will still be there.
I plan on being there as well..do you?
Posts: 2 | From: Noblesville, IN | Registered: Oct 2004
| IP: Logged |
Assuming that scenario is correct, what kind of timeframe do you think is realistic? And what kind of gains could be possible? Will those who bought in at .0003 to .0004 stand to lose much in the interim?
Posts: 38 | From: Phoenix, AZ, USA | Registered: Aug 2004
| IP: Logged |
CMKM Diamonds, Inc. Converges on Saskatchewan Drill Target 8/5/2004 1:51:00 AM
LAS VEGAS, Aug 5, 2004 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- CMKM Diamonds, Inc. (Pink Sheets:CMKX) has received all necessary drilling permits and Surface Exploration Permits to mobilize its drilling equipment to a new site located approximately 5 miles northwest of Kensington-DeBeers Kimberlite 122 and 6 1/2 miles northwest of Shore Gold Inc.'s Star Diamond Project in the Forte a La Corne, Saskatchewan. The drill site partnership includes Shane Resources (SEI.H-)CDNX, United Carina Resources Corp. (UCA.)CDNX, Consolidated Pine Channel Gold Corp. (KPG) CDNX, and U.S. Canadian Minerals, Inc. ( UCAD ). All the partners shall have representation at the drill site at time of drilling. As with all CMKX drill sites, CEO and President Urban Casavant has ordered this drilling project to be video recorded for the CMKX website for viewing to the CMKX shareholders.
"The Company feels that this target in the Fort a La Corne area has great potential," states CEO and President Urban Casavant, "not only because of its location on the same northwest trend of Kimberlites in the Fort a La Corne area of Saskatchewan, but also because the target was outlined by a geophysical method known as a Time-Domain Electro Magnetic Survey." This type of survey measures the resistively of the rock. Such surveys have been very helpful in the discovery of kimberlites in the hac de Gras area of Canada, where currently two mines are producing 15% of the world's diamonds. This will be the Company's first such target to be drill tested in the Fort a La Corne area. President Casavant continues, "With an additional 37,800 hectares acquired this week to the over-all land holdings of CMKX in the Saskatchewan area, CMKX is moving rapidly into the expansion of additional equipment and manpower for the rapid discovery work ahead of us." Casavant went on to explain, "With our site target among other exploration discoveries such as Shore Gold's Star Diamond Project in the Forte a La Corne, Saskatchewan area, which recently yielded a 19.71 carat diamond, as well as 33 diamonds larger than one carat, the opportunity for our shareholders continue to expand as we set our sights on the discoveries ahead." www.casavantmining.com
[This message has been edited by tarq3 (edited August 05, 2004).]
"With an additional 37,800 hectares acquired this week to the over-all land holdings of CMKX in the Saskatchewan area, CMKX is moving rapidly into the expansion of additional equipment and manpower for the rapid discovery work ahead of us."
Is the 37,800 hectares acquired this week BRAND NEW information?
I mean this is the first I have heard of such a figure ya know?
Right now I am taking this as we have acquired this and this is the first time it has been announced in addition to all other previous land acquisitions.
We will drill 6 1/2 miles northwest of Shore Gold Inc.'s Star Diamond Project. Lets start drilling baby, and find some big ones bigger the shore Gold...
Shore Gold Inc. - Star Diamond Project - 19.7 carat diamond recovered in 230 carat parcel 7/29/04
SASKATOON, SK, Jul 29, 2004 (Canada NewsWire via COMTEX) -- George H. Read, P. Geo., Senior Vice President Exploration, is pleased to announce that the third set of diamond recoveries from the Star Kimberlite includes the largest diamond yet discovered in Saskatchewan. These results are for five kimberlite batches of a total of some 80 to 100 kimberlite batches that will be processed as part of the bulk sampling program on the Star Diamond Project, the aim of which is to recover a parcel of some 3,000 carats for valuation purposes. A total of 1,459 commercial sized diamonds (greater than 1.18 millimetre square mesh screen), collectively weighing 227.6 carats, has been recovered from the treatment of 1,572.6 dry tonnes of kimberlite. Thirty-three diamonds greater than one carat have been recovered and the four largest stones are: 19.71, 7.48, 5.61, 4.67 carats, respectively. In addition, 180 diamonds (3.1 carats) were recovered down to 0.85 millimetre square mesh
these hecters are the nevada mining claims...just a thought..everyone including myself had been of the idea that UC & Roger have been putting together a nice conglomerate of mining interests and some have had the idea of UC having some kind of control over ucad but look at who has been buying up mining interests for a while now..ucad not cmkx. in fact except for the nevada claims ucad has the controling interest in the original 1.4 million acres. it would seem to me that ucad is bringing cmkx along for the ride not the other way around. not that its a bad thing. look at ucad's o/s and pps. with the leaked o/s info and our pps i think UC could learn a thing or 2 from ucad. i agree with whoever posted that melvin has no info on whats really going on. from the way he acted when the 400 billion info came out and now on paltalk i'd say he has as much info as we do, sitting guessing on message boards
Posts: 3651 | From: Algonac, MI. 48001 | Registered: Jun 2004
| IP: Logged |
quote:Originally posted by bill1352: these hecters are the nevada mining claims...
Are they? I have not a clue when it comes to hectares and acres but http://education.yahoo.com/reference/weights_and_measures/area.html tells me that there are 2.471 acres per hectre. This calculates 93,403.8 acres. Just short of 100,000. The Nevada Minerals claims are 500,000 acres. Perhaps we have acquired more claims this week or UC has his figures mixed up. Both seem entirely possible.
I thought I'd try and do a bit of research on the success rate of these electromagnetic surveys.
KIMBERLITES OF CENTRAL SASKATCHEWAN: COMPILATION AND SIGNIFICANCE OF INDICATOR MINERAL GEOCHEMISTRY WITH RESPECT TO DIAMOND POTENTIAL
Harvey* SE, Kjarsgaard BA and Kelley LI
The central Saskatchewan kimberlite province comprises over 70 in situ bodies forming one of the largest diamondiferous kimberlite provinces in the world. Most of these group I kimberlites contain mantle derived (peridotitic and eclogitic) xenoliths and xenocrysts along with crustal xenoliths comprised of Precambrian basement and Phanerozoic cover sequence rocks. The kimberlites are Cretaceous in age (105-94 Ma) and are dominantly composed of ‘crater facies’ volcaniclastic rocks. These include pyroclastic lapilli- and olivine-dominated tuffs, local debris flows and reworked volcaniclastic kimberlite, all of which are interstratified with Lower Cretaceous (Albian) marine, marginal marine and continental sedimentary rocks.
Geochemical indicator mineral data from non-confidential mineral assessment files have been compiled for 33 kimberlites from central Saskatchewan. These include 22 kimberlites from the Fort à la Corne cluster, 3 each from the Snowden cluster and the Candle Lake kimberlites, 2 from the Foxford group, and one each from the Weirdale, Smeaton and Sturgeon Lake kimberlites. The diamond potential for the kimberlites investigated was assessed via indicator mineral geochemistry data. The assessment was based on the principle that diamonds, and co-genetic indicator minerals, are disaggregated from peridotitic and eclogitic mantle xenoliths entrained by ascending kimberlitic magma.
Assessment of diamond potential was based on garnet, chromite, and ilmenite geochemistry. Garnet compositions suggesting favourable diamond potential were found in most of the kimberlites. Eight have significant concentrations of G10 harzburgitic garnets which indicate the kimberlitic magma might have sampled diamondiferous harzburgitic upper mantle. Chromites, with compositions favourable for associated peridotitic diamond, were in 11 of the kimberlites. These are interpreted to have formed in diamondiferous chromite harzburgite/dunite assemblages. Although in no way genetically linked to diamond-bearing mantle, megacrystic ilmenite compositions have been used to assess the oxygen fugacity of an ascending kimberlitic magma, which affects diamond preservation. The majority of the kimberlites studied have good to very good diamond preservation potential, while four have a poor rating and might have been subject to diamond resorption.
Based on indicator mineral compositions, not all the central Saskatchewan kimberlites appear equally prospective. It is apparent that some have more potential for diamonds, including G10 garnets, diamond-inclusion composition chromites and ilmenites that indicate high diamond preservation potential. This study is a good framework for more detailed examination of kimberlites in central Saskatchewan. Further work will include defining geographic trends based on indicator mineral data, and relating them to kimberlite architecture and diamond grade.
Dont think it tells us anything we didnt know already, but someone might find something in the rest of document?
[This message has been edited by tic_toc (edited August 05, 2004).]
Good Morning Everyone. I was thinking about that post that says the MM's maybe won't cover their short position. I doubt that every market maker and client would continue to be naked short in CMKX. Some may be dragged off the bid in handcuffs but others will be covering. But what will they be covering with? Are they buying Naked short shares to sell on the way up? Buying Naked short shares to settle with? Many possibilities. It will take a while for the dust to settle but I am thinking the PPS will go up.
As far as UCAD buying the newer claims that is just plain smart. CMKX is transferring the ownership of UCAD to us. This is a smart way to strip CMKX of some of its value, if there are MM's who will not be covering. We may not get the spike of the Naked short squeeze we are expecting, but we will have long term value of the diamond claims, any litigated settlement from the shorts plus ownership in UCAD and a host of other companies.
There is so much going on with this company. I am very happy with my investment. I don't know the how this will all play out but I think this is worth more than .0004. I am planning on attending the CMKX party in Vegas if we do have a financial reason to celebrate. GLTA-DD-Debi
Does anybody know who writes cmkx's PRs? Because of my Physics background, something in the last PR caught my eye. I noticed this sentence: This type of survey measures the resistively of the rock. Resistively is an adverb and is not a rock property. Resistivity is a rock property. Perhaps this was a typo. I'm trying for another million at .0003.
Posts: 1005 | From: Grapevine, TX 76051 | Registered: Aug 2004
| IP: Logged |