Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Micro Penny Stocks, Penny Stocks $0.10 & Under » TFCT.....next ebay???? (Page 41)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 57 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  55  56  57   
Author Topic: TFCT.....next ebay????
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
w00t w00t

Theres the news gonna have a nice day


Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leardron
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leardron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOO HOO! If it doesn't go up today, there's a conspiracy.
Posts: 1006 | From: Camp Hill, PA, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChillRockin
New Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChillRockin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope it goes up today, I am tired of watching this stock fall.
Posts: 3 | From: USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stocksrgoingup
Member


Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for stocksrgoingup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ChillRockin:
I hope it goes up today, I am tired of watching this stock fall.

Finally the patience pays off, hopefully?!!!


Posts: 69 | From: Florida | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realperson
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for realperson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You caint get much better news
next we should get a PR on subscribers
then were way over due for Pro Mag old TFCT stuff

Posts: 1068 | From: Utah and Put-In-Bay Ohio | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aint done yet - still got EOD or mid day.
Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leardron
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leardron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, there has to be some major manipulation going on here with this stock. How can a company report two profitable quarters in a row and the 2nd quarter profit is larger than the first and Also have a 2 million dollar swing around from a loss the year before and the pps is only up 8% and DROPPING. It spiked early and has been dropping ever since. Talk about a stock that looks like it is being shorted!
Posts: 1006 | From: Camp Hill, PA, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nashdaq5
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nashdaq5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Leardron:
Okay, there has to be some major manipulation going on here with this stock. How can a company report two profitable quarters in a row and the 2nd quarter profit is larger than the first and Also have a 2 million dollar swing around from a loss the year before and the pps is only up 8% and DROPPING. It spiked early and has been dropping ever since. Talk about a stock that looks like it is being shorted!


yea, seems to be the case with several others as well, for instance TSBB the last 2 months. Hard to find any pennies doing well today though, lottssssss of red.
I'm hoping TFCT releases some PR about Prizewise in the next few days, no reason why this shouldn't be above .20 at LEAST with the news we got this morning and the extremely profitable future here.


Posts: 195 | From: Detroit, MI | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
futuresobjective
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for futuresobjective     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
agreed
Posts: 1153 | From: northeast | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leardron
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Leardron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is absolutely pathetic. This stock actually looks like it is going to go red on the day after that news. I might as well not play the market anymore because the MMs will never let you win.
Posts: 1006 | From: Camp Hill, PA, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daddy's Last Penny
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daddy's Last Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
could we be listed on the Berlin Exchange? anybody got the link for berlin exchange site cuz i'm pissed off this is riduculous, i've been lookin forward to this day for 3 weeks and the mm's have spoiled it before the fun ever began.
Posts: 88 | From: utica, ny ,usa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pharmdman
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pharmdman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Daddy's Last Penny:
could we be listed on the Berlin Exchange? anybody got the link for berlin exchange site cuz i'm pissed off this is riduculous, i've been lookin forward to this day for 3 weeks and the mm's have spoiled it before the fun ever began.

TFCT was delisted on May 17th... the easiest way to check for Berlin listing is to type the ticker symbol with ".be" at the end... for instance, go to finance.yahoo.com and type "TFCT.BE" in the quote field.


Posts: 1885 | From: Tampa, FL, US | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nashdaq5
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nashdaq5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looking at the chart for TFCT today is almost comical...especially keeping in mind the fact that they DID just release in a PR this morning that they're up $1.2 million in earnings from last quarter! I might just take all my money and put it on the craps table

Posts: 195 | From: Detroit, MI | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leardron
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leardron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It spiked up to .1050 this morning and has done nothing but gone down since. You can't tell me that all that interest in this stock is all of the sudden gone in a matter of an hour. This is nothing more than Blatant manipulation on the part of the MMs. I usually don't use the "Blame the MMs theory" but in this case I can't see how you can't. They have reported today the main reason you go into business and that is to make a profit. Take all other PRs out of the mix, this is the only one that counts and it was very good. This is the whole point to of going into business. Not only have they reported a profit the last 3 quarters but their profit has increased substantially each quarter. I am just so mad right now.
Posts: 1006 | From: Camp Hill, PA, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If your patient you'll be rewarded at 4pm

or 3.58 if you chose to sell

or tomm. when it gaps

I think we'll see news tomorrow on how the commercials went and gap in the AM. JMHO


Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leardron
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leardron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Meshoe45:
If your patient you'll be rewarded at 4pm

or 3.58 if you chose to sell

or tomm. when it gaps

I think we'll see news tomorrow on how the commercials went and gap in the AM. JMHO


I hope your right. I think I need a yard of beer right now . Maybe a couple of yards. I feel like I was told I was going to get a 'vette' and it turned out to be a Chevette.


Posts: 1006 | From: Camp Hill, PA, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pharmdman
Member


Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for pharmdman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Leardron:
I hope your right. I think I need a yard of beer right now . Maybe a couple of yards. I feel like I was told I was going to get a 'vette' and it turned out to be a Chevette.


LOL... but the good news is that you can raffle that Chevette on PW for double the value!


Posts: 1885 | From: Tampa, FL, US | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leardron
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leardron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pharmdman:
LOL... but the good news is that you can raffle that Chevette on PW for double the value!

LOL..That's a good one. Maybe I can raffle off my shares at double the value


Posts: 1006 | From: Camp Hill, PA, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
futuresobjective
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for futuresobjective     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder, even if we did get news tomorrow regarding prizewise.com, would we even move on it. I think the only thing that will make us move is numbers... at least at this point. So if we do get a pr in the near future, it had better state that we have a 100 million dollar contract with the gov, or that prizewise.com has singed up over 300k new users.... we need something dramatic. Maybe not that dramatic... but I used those numbers to get the point across.
They released pr's stating they were going to run commercials, and they had started or planned on starting a banner campaign for 60,000,000 impressions. That is a large campaign IMHO. I think anything that shows the outcome of those few factors will help move us up. Anything that is not as dramatic as today’s numbers were (IMHO) wont do much for us... that said I hope something happens soon. The pps should be at a minimum of 15 cents right now.

Posts: 1153 | From: northeast | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daddy's Last Penny
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daddy's Last Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
selling 2 items enter to win--MEMOREX 100 pack 80min; 700mb blank CD-R (52X)--HOT!!! Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo PS/2 104keys---
--posted these at 3:30 today (7/21) lets see how fast these go..-- enter at your own risk of winning..lol..

Posts: 88 | From: utica, ny ,usa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two MM's held it down EOD.

I'm holding tomorrow = green day


Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baseballmaster
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for baseballmaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE DISSAPOINTMENT OF THE PINK SHEETS....this will be the title of my book i am writing. TFCT and QBID....what happens when two comanies report great news...stock price jumps and then consolidation happens....but then there should be an EOD run....too bad this didnt happen today. TFCT is a profitable company with a lot less shares O/S than QBID. SO why no big run today....very upset but we do have 2 more days of trading to get us back of the .10 mark and beyond. All i can say is GO TFCT!! Still holding strong on both!!
Posts: 141 | From: OLD BRIDGE, NJ | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stocksrgoingup
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stocksrgoingup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TFCT is not a pink sheet.

quote:
Originally posted by baseballmaster:
THE DISSAPOINTMENT OF THE PINK SHEETS....this will be the title of my book i am writing. TFCT and QBID....what happens when two comanies report great news...stock price jumps and then consolidation happens....but then there should be an EOD run....too bad this didnt happen today. TFCT is a profitable company with a lot less shares O/S than QBID. SO why no big run today....very upset but we do have 2 more days of trading to get us back of the .10 mark and beyond. All i can say is GO TFCT!! Still holding strong on both!!


Posts: 69 | From: Florida | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baseballmaster
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for baseballmaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was a title to a book as i said ..not saing TFCT is a pink sheet stock...although lately they act more like a pink with all the day traders that are killing any rallies. Pinkies can be very dissapointing specially when you get some solid companies and they cant run cause of too many O/S, too many MM's keeping it from running, or just too many PR's that after awhile dont even make sense on why they released a PR. Then again if you are a daytrader u are making some sweeeet cash on pinkies and i guess that is why i am mad at myself for not doing the same. I am looking long on QBID and TFCT, but when things get going they quickly reverse. Have a good night and i hope we see green again tom.
Posts: 141 | From: OLD BRIDGE, NJ | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Garret
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Garret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not quite what I expected yesterday but I will take it. Atleast we were in the GREEN yesterday. The way this one is moving I don't think we will see to much movement today. But I hope I am wrong.

Come on TFCT make me some money!!!


Posts: 14 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stocksrgoingup
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stocksrgoingup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No PR yet, most likely back in the .08's today again. Will probably close in the red today.

quote:
Originally posted by Garret:
Not quite what I expected yesterday but I will take it. Atleast we were in the GREEN yesterday. The way this one is moving I don't think we will see to much movement today. But I hope I am wrong.

Come on TFCT make me some money!!!



Posts: 69 | From: Florida | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
futuresobjective
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for futuresobjective     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no rhyme or reason to this stock ... great news yesterday we rise and sink back down... we should still be on a slight upward movement... makes no sense to me... any thoughts?
Posts: 1153 | From: northeast | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Garret
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Garret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by futuresobjective:
no rhyme or reason to this stock ... great news yesterday we rise and sink back down... we should still be on a slight upward movement... makes no sense to me... any thoughts?


I have to agree with "stocksrgoingup". I think we won't see much happen today. Hopefully what we see will be postive though. With all the positive info floatting around we should have always been in a slight upward pull but obviously we are not. I am at somewhat of a loss as well. All things aside though, I think we are still at a good buy in price for those looking to pick up more shares. We should be in the higher teens by mid Aug, in my opinion. I believe that is all tenative on weather prizewise sells any of there higher end items or not.


Posts: 14 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gone to the dogs
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gone to the dogs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems to be holding strong, just doubled my position at .086, i cant wait to hear news about government contracts, Prizewise is nice and some profits should follow the closing of high ticket items. Anyone here put their business on the coupons? I wonder how much revenue that creates?

------------------
Dear Lord, Please help me to be the man my dog thinks i am.


Posts: 158 | From: Charleston,SC,USA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
futuresobjective
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for futuresobjective     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gone to the dogs:
Seems to be holding strong, just doubled my position at .086, i cant wait to hear news about government contracts, Prizewise is nice and some profits should follow the closing of high ticket items. Anyone here put their business on the coupons? I wonder how much revenue that creates?


I am aware I have said this before... but your little saying about your dogs and you being a man... always cracks me up...

*******************
on another note... as much as I dislike saying this, I do believe it will break below 8. I am going to put a buy in at 0.076 or there abouts... it might not be today might not me till next week, but heck I think it will touch there...just giving a thought, anyone else agree with me on this... I always like to know if I am insane or not... GLTA


Posts: 1153 | From: northeast | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Garret
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Garret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by futuresobjective:
I am aware I have said this before... but your little saying about your dogs and you being a man... always cracks me up...

*******************
on another note... as much as I dislike saying this, I do believe it will break below 8. I am going to put a buy in at 0.076 or there abouts... it might not be today might not me till next week, but heck I think it will touch there...just giving a thought, anyone else agree with me on this... I always like to know if I am insane or not... GLTA


Unfortunately you are not insane. lol I think we will hit below eight, we haven't seen the bottom yet, but i hope we do soon so we can start heading back up. To say this stock is "undervalued" is an understatement. I would be happy if we could just see a quarter by the end of summer. Wishful thinking.....


Posts: 14 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
futuresobjective
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for futuresobjective     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where is everyone in at?
I am in at 0.128 managed to average down to just above 0.10 cents... if it breaks 0.08 cents I might try to triple up, get that average down as low as pos.

Posts: 1153 | From: northeast | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Garret
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Garret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in at .05
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Breezer
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Breezer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by futuresobjective:
where is everyone in at?
I am in at 0.128 managed to average down to just above 0.10 cents... if it breaks 0.08 cents I might try to triple up, get that average down as low as pos.

I'm in at .055


Posts: 658 | From: Gulf Breeze, Fl 32561 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candydish
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candydish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.051
Posts: 240 | From: Buda, Texas, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 57 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  55  56  57   

Quick Reply
Message:

HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins
   


Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2019 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share