Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Off-Topic Post, Non Stock Talk » Jesus: Tales from the Crypt (Page 1)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Jesus: Tales from the Crypt
Gordon Bennett
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gordon Bennett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus: Tales from the Crypt

Brace yourself. James Cameron, the man who brought you 'The Titanic' is back with another blockbuster. This time, the ship he's sinking is Christianity.

In a new documentary, Producer Cameron and his director, Simcha Jacobovici, make the starting claim that Jesus wasn't resurrected --the cornerstone of Christian faith-- and that his burial cave was discovered near Jerusalem. And, get this, Jesus sired a son with Mary Magdelene.

No, it's not a re-make of "The Da Vinci Codes'. It's supposed to be true.

Let's go back 27 years, when Israeli construction workers were gouging out the foundations for a new building in the industrial park in the Talpiyot, a Jerusalem suburb. of Jerusalem. The earth gave way, revealing a 2,000 year old cave with 10 stone caskets. Archologists were summoned, and the stone caskets carted away for examination. It took 20 years for experts to decipher the names on the ten tombs. They were: Jesua, son of Joseph, Mary, Mary, Mathew, Jofa and Judah, son of Jesua.
Israel's prominent archeologist Professor Amos Kloner didn't associate the crypt with the New Testament Jesus. His father, after all, was a humble carpenter who couldn't afford a luxury crypt for his family. And all were common Jewish names.

There was also this little inconvenience that a few miles away, in the old city of Jerusalem, Christians for centuries had been worshipping the empty tomb of Christ at the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Christ's resurrection, after all, is the main foundation of the faith, proof that a boy born to a carpenter's wife in a manger is the Son of God.

But film-makers Cameron and Jacobovici claim to have amassed evidence through DNA tests, archeological evidence and Biblical studies, that the 10 coffins belong to Jesus and his family.

Ever the showman, (Why does this remind me of the impresario in another movie,"King Kong", whose hubris blinds him to the dangers of an angry and very large ape?) Cameron is holding a New York press conference on Monday at which he will reveal three coffins, supposedly those of Jesus of Nazareth, his mother Mary and Mary Magdalene. News about the film, which will be shown soon on Discovery Channel, Britain's Channel 4, Canada's Vision, and Israel's Channel 8, has been a hot b1og topic in the Middle East (check out a personal favorite: Israelity Bites) Here in the Holy Land, Biblical Archeology is a dangerous profession. This 90-minute documentary is bound to outrage Christians and stir up a titanic debate between believers and skeptics. Stay tuned.

--Tim McGirk/Jerusalem

Source

--------------------
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a
little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3898 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gordon Bennett
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gordon Bennett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is huge news on all the networks today...

--------------------
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a
little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3898 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trade04
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trade04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
umm i thought it was common sense that he didnt resurrect, we needed someone to prove this? rotfl & lol...i dont knwo about everyone else, but this religion thing is getting ridiculous..
Posts: 3086 | From: miami | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gordon Bennett
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gordon Bennett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus Christ!

--------------------
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a
little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3898 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
turbokid
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbokid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've said it before.. as civilization advances more and more of the "story" will become impossible.
Posts: 678 | From: currently in hiding due to investigation | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zeker
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zeker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John the Baptist- now that was a real man's man.
Posts: 339 | From: Clearwater, Fl | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gordon Bennett
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gordon Bennett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
More pics at: JesusOfTheWeek.com

--------------------
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a
little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3898 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andrew
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for andrew         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by trade04:
umm i thought it was common sense that he didnt resurrect, we needed someone to prove this? rotfl & lol...i dont knwo about everyone else, but this religion thing is getting ridiculous..

That is YOUR opinion.
Posts: 1178 | From: Mobile, AL | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gordon Bennett
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gordon Bennett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andrew. Please provide physical evidence that proves Jesus rose from the dead.

Can't do it? Then it's only your opinion as well.

--------------------
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a
little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3898 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trade04
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trade04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zeker:
John the Baptist- now that was a real man's man.

Yeah he baptized Jesus right?
Posts: 3086 | From: miami | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rimasco
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for rimasco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont see why the "non-believers" have to continuously point at scientific evidence to debunk any beliefs that the religious may have. Its almost like a jealousy thing. Science is begining to sprout their own form of radicals. Scientologists lol!!! Maybe science will someday be able to figure it out on paper and stop ridiculing the religiously devout. Remember the days when scientists labeled Colombus and even other scientists like Galileo as being crazy. Or even Thomas Edison on Nikola Teslas work. Who later on his death-bed admitted to being intimidated by him.

Maybe science is just intimidated? Maybe Cameron is just looking for a FAT CHECK by exploiting the largest religion in the world? Maybe he'll grow some nuts and point his camera at the history of the Prophet Mohammad? DOUBT IT!

--------------------
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"

Posts: 4005 | From: Shaolin | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trade04
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trade04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think It's just unlrealistic from a biological standpoint
Posts: 3086 | From: miami | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rimasco
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for rimasco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I think they'll tell you thats what makes it devine

--------------------
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"

Posts: 4005 | From: Shaolin | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trade04
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trade04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I say i dont dismiss the possibility of a true God. out of all the religions worldwide i truly believe none of them have it right, and i dont believe anyone has it right...The answer to that will never be found imo..so why waste time in your life to pursue something unrealistic, and speculative..
Posts: 3086 | From: miami | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gordon Bennett
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gordon Bennett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I don't see why "believers" scoff at, and demand absolute proof from, scientists when they can provide absolutely no proof to support their own ludicrous claims other than "it's in the Bible so it must be true!"

quote:
Originally posted by rimasco:
I dont see why the "non-believers" have to continuously point at scientific evidence to debunk any beliefs that the religious may have.



--------------------
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a
little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3898 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rimasco
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for rimasco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree..... But I think that some people need it to be at peace with themselves....to also keep some kind of order....unless youd rather see a godless world? You think its bad now?

--------------------
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"

Posts: 4005 | From: Shaolin | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gordon Bennett
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gordon Bennett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm all for peaceful religions that don't attempt to convert, dominate or demean others who don't wish to share their beliefs or values.

Can you recommend one?

--------------------
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a
little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3898 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rimasco
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for rimasco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buddahism?

--------------------
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"

Posts: 4005 | From: Shaolin | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gordon Bennett
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gordon Bennett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Buddhism is a pretty good one! You'd be hard-pressed to find them starting wars of conquest, advocating fascism or attending Republican Prayer Breakfasts.

--------------------
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a
little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3898 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rimasco
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for rimasco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.......or crashing campaign speeches and getting violent at peace rallies

--------------------
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"

Posts: 4005 | From: Shaolin | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gordon Bennett
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gordon Bennett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Government + Religion = Fascism

Simple, really.

--------------------
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a
little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3898 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gordon Bennett
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gordon Bennett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Political scientist Dr. Lawrence Britt wrote an article about fascism ("Fascism Anyone?," Free Inquiry, Spring 2003, page 20). Studying the fascist regimes of Hitler (Germany), Mussolini (Italy), Franco (Spain), Suharto (Indonesia), and Pinochet (Chile), Dr. Britt found they all had 14 elements in common. He calls these the identifying characteristics of fascism. The excerpt is in accordance with the magazine's policy.

The 14 characteristics are:

1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism
Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs, and other paraphernalia. Flags are seen everywhere, as are flag symbols on clothing and in public displays.

2. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights
Because of fear of enemies and the need for security, the people in fascist regimes are persuaded that human rights can be ignored in certain cases because of "need." The people tend to look the other way or even approve of torture, summary executions, assassinations, long incarcerations of prisoners, etc.

3. Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause
The people are rallied into a unifying patriotic frenzy over the need to eliminate a perceived common threat or foe: racial , ethnic or religious minorities; liberals; communists; socialists, terrorists, etc.

4. Supremacy of the Military
Even when there are widespread domestic problems, the military is given a disproportionate amount of government funding, and the domestic agenda is neglected. Soldiers and military service are glamorized.

5. Rampant Sexism
The governments of fascist nations tend to be almost exclusively male-dominated. Under fascist regimes, traditional gender roles are made more rigid. Opposition to abortion is high, as is homophobia and anti-gay legislation and national policy.

6. Controlled Mass Media
Sometimes to media is directly controlled by the government, but in other cases, the media is indirectly controlled by government regulation, or sympathetic media spokespeople and executives. Censorship, especially in war time, is very common.

7. Obsession with National Security
Fear is used as a motivational tool by the government over the masses.

8. Religion and Government are Intertwined
Governments in fascist nations tend to use the most common religion in the nation as a tool to manipulate public opinion. Religious rhetoric and terminology is common from government leaders, even when the major tenets of the religion are diametrically opposed to the government's policies or actions.

9. Corporate Power is Protected
The industrial and business aristocracy of a fascist nation often are the ones who put the government leaders into power, creating a mutually beneficial business/government relationship and power elite.

10. Labor Power is Suppressed
Because the organizing power of labor is the only real threat to a fascist government, labor unions are either eliminated entirely, or are severely suppressed .

11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts
Fascist nations tend to promote and tolerate open hostility to higher education, and academia. It is not uncommon for professors and other academics to be censored or even arrested. Free expression in the arts is openly attacked, and governments often refuse to fund the arts.

12. Obsession with Crime and Punishment
Under fascist regimes, the police are given almost limitless power to enforce laws. The people are often willing to overlook police abuses and even forego civil liberties in the name of patriotism. There is often a national police force with virtually unlimited power in fascist nations.

13. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption
Fascist regimes almost always are governed by groups of friends and associates who appoint each other to government positions and use governmental power and authority to protect their friends from accountability. It is not uncommon in fascist regimes for national resources and even treasures to be appropriated or even outright stolen by government leaders.

14. Fraudulent Elections
Sometimes elections in fascist nations are a complete sham. Other times elections are manipulated by smear campaigns against or even assassination of opposition candidates, use of legislation to control voting numbers or political district boundaries, and manipulation of the media. Fascist nations also typically use their judiciaries to manipulate or control elections.

--------------------
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a
little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3898 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gordon Bennett
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gordon Bennett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does this describe a country near you?

--------------------
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a
little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3898 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rimasco
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for rimasco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It does describe a movie I recently seen "V for Vendetta"

--------------------
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"

Posts: 4005 | From: Shaolin | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gordon Bennett
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gordon Bennett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a
little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3898 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bdgee
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for bdgee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gord....,

The same list of evils is described in Orwell's "1984", plus a couple of others, like the need for an undefined and countryless enemy that only Big Brother is capable of twarting.

For the last six years, I have been watching, one by one, the Administration tick off the Orwellian requirements for completely enslaving a population. I've even considered that they may have started of by plagerizing the book with a list of those requirements and a set of plans and timetable to achieve each element on the list.

quote:
Originally posted by Gordon Bennett:
Political scientist Dr. Lawrence Britt wrote an article about fascism ("Fascism Anyone?," Free Inquiry, Spring 2003, page 20). Studying the fascist regimes of Hitler (Germany), Mussolini (Italy), Franco (Spain), Suharto (Indonesia), and Pinochet (Chile), Dr. Britt found they all had 14 elements in common. He calls these the identifying characteristics of fascism. The excerpt is in accordance with the magazine's policy.

The 14 characteristics are:

1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism
Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs, and other paraphernalia. Flags are seen everywhere, as are flag symbols on clothing and in public displays.

2. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights
Because of fear of enemies and the need for security, the people in fascist regimes are persuaded that human rights can be ignored in certain cases because of "need." The people tend to look the other way or even approve of torture, summary executions, assassinations, long incarcerations of prisoners, etc.

3. Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause
The people are rallied into a unifying patriotic frenzy over the need to eliminate a perceived common threat or foe: racial , ethnic or religious minorities; liberals; communists; socialists, terrorists, etc.

4. Supremacy of the Military
Even when there are widespread domestic problems, the military is given a disproportionate amount of government funding, and the domestic agenda is neglected. Soldiers and military service are glamorized.

5. Rampant Sexism
The governments of fascist nations tend to be almost exclusively male-dominated. Under fascist regimes, traditional gender roles are made more rigid. Opposition to abortion is high, as is homophobia and anti-gay legislation and national policy.

6. Controlled Mass Media
Sometimes to media is directly controlled by the government, but in other cases, the media is indirectly controlled by government regulation, or sympathetic media spokespeople and executives. Censorship, especially in war time, is very common.

7. Obsession with National Security
Fear is used as a motivational tool by the government over the masses.

8. Religion and Government are Intertwined
Governments in fascist nations tend to use the most common religion in the nation as a tool to manipulate public opinion. Religious rhetoric and terminology is common from government leaders, even when the major tenets of the religion are diametrically opposed to the government's policies or actions.

9. Corporate Power is Protected
The industrial and business aristocracy of a fascist nation often are the ones who put the government leaders into power, creating a mutually beneficial business/government relationship and power elite.

10. Labor Power is Suppressed
Because the organizing power of labor is the only real threat to a fascist government, labor unions are either eliminated entirely, or are severely suppressed .

11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts
Fascist nations tend to promote and tolerate open hostility to higher education, and academia. It is not uncommon for professors and other academics to be censored or even arrested. Free expression in the arts is openly attacked, and governments often refuse to fund the arts.

12. Obsession with Crime and Punishment
Under fascist regimes, the police are given almost limitless power to enforce laws. The people are often willing to overlook police abuses and even forego civil liberties in the name of patriotism. There is often a national police force with virtually unlimited power in fascist nations.

13. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption
Fascist regimes almost always are governed by groups of friends and associates who appoint each other to government positions and use governmental power and authority to protect their friends from accountability. It is not uncommon in fascist regimes for national resources and even treasures to be appropriated or even outright stolen by government leaders.

14. Fraudulent Elections
Sometimes elections in fascist nations are a complete sham. Other times elections are manipulated by smear campaigns against or even assassination of opposition candidates, use of legislation to control voting numbers or political district boundaries, and manipulation of the media. Fascist nations also typically use their judiciaries to manipulate or control elections.


Posts: 11304 | From: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
farmgirl
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for farmgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe that there are a lot of people out there that need to believe in something. I thing that believing in something is what keeps some people sane. Some off drugs or alcohol. Some just out of trouble. I do not see the harm in that. I also do not see the need to crush there beliefs. I personal am a practicing catholic. Does that mean I agree with everything they teach. NO Does that mean I encourage others to join my faith. NO I believe that there is a different right for everyone and that people that are not harming themselves or others in their beliefs should be left alone. What if they are right and there is a GOD? It is a good thing they lived the way they did. What if we are wrong and there is not a God or Jesus or Allah or who ever? Then this was a more peaceful world to live in because people thought there was.

--------------------
Lookin for the money

Posts: 353 | From: CA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jordanreed
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for jordanreed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
many people have died in the name of god..is this world more peaceful??

--------------------
jordan

Posts: 5812 | From: st paul,mn | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
farmgirl
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for farmgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the MOST part yes. At some times NO

--------------------
Lookin for the money

Posts: 353 | From: CA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gordon Bennett
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gordon Bennett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We don't know how peaceful it would be without religion because there have always been followers and there always will be.

We can't even agree on which God is the real one!

--------------------
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a
little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3898 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glassman
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for glassman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zeus!

--------------------
Don't envy the happiness of those who live in a fool's paradise.

Posts: 36378 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jordanreed
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for jordanreed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always liked Ra..

The great Egyptian empire prospered by and thus worshipped the source of energy that gave life to their people. The design of Solar Navigator's figure head is partly inspired by their beautiful Queen, Cleopatra, while drawing modern influences from the faces of today.



Ra was regarded as the creator of everything, the god of the sun. Ra is usually represented with the body of a man and the head of a hawk, holding an ankh & sceptre. The chief location of Ra worship was Heliopolis (a Greek word meaning city of the sun).

--------------------
jordan

Posts: 5812 | From: st paul,mn | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rimasco
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for rimasco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think its safe to say we all seen "Stargay"

--------------------
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"

Posts: 4005 | From: Shaolin | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andrew
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for andrew         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gordon.....Everyone says Jesus was perfect...but I disagree, He created you. [Razz]

That was a joke. I know what you are saying, No I have no physical proof that he existed, as you have no proof that he did'nt.

Posts: 1178 | From: Mobile, AL | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gordon Bennett
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gordon Bennett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also have no proof that the world wasn't ever completely covered in Jello pudding.

--------------------
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a
little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3898 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
Message:

HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins
   


Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2019 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share