Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Micro Penny Stocks, Penny Stocks $0.10 & Under » CDVJ - our pain is FINALLY over! Flying! (Page 2)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: CDVJ - our pain is FINALLY over! Flying!
salemm
Member


Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salemm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Fastrunner... long time no see!
Actually, the CEO Mr. C, IR guy Steve and Bill Little have all confirmed on many occasions that those holding before April 9th get the dividend. If you hold longer than that, or buy more before May 19, you AGAIN get dividends.
Essentially, you're getting a DOUBLE dividend.
salemm.

Posts: 783 | From: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
will
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for will     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know somewhere on the old thread the dividend of CSJJ was discussed in great detail, who, when, and what was made clear. I don't recall the outcome, but it didn't sound as if anyone was getting hurt by the arrangement.

quote:
Originally posted by fastrunner:
Just curious regarding the change of date of vesting in the new company.

The original date is 4/9. How can they announce the new date after the original date has lapsed. This is screwed up. People that sold after the 9th but prior to the 13th announcement thinking that they are already vested with the CSJJ shares are shorted. I say this is scam.


[This message has been edited by will (edited May 13, 2004).]


Posts: 4893 | From: Burbank IL USA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salemm
Member


Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salemm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, Will, I have confirmed this myself. I had them S-P-E-L-L it out very clearly so as to fully understand.
If you bought before April 9th and are still holding those shares on May 20th, you get DOUBLE the initial deal (1CSJJ for 100CDVJ).
If you sold after April 19th... and bought again before May 20, you'll also get TWICE the dividend.
Really... there's no 'maybes' about it. Bill Little is the transfer agent, he confirmed it. Mr.C also confirmed it. As well, the IR guy confirmed it. Unless all three are lying, we're ok.
salemm.

[This message has been edited by salemm (edited May 13, 2004).]


Posts: 783 | From: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poorman
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for poorman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by salemm:
yeah, Will, I have confirmed this myself. I had them S-P-E-L-L it out very clearly so as to fully understand.
If you bought before April 9th and are still holding those shares on May 20th, you get DOUBLE the initial deal (1CSJJ for 100CDVJ).
If you sold after April 19th... and bought again before May 20, you'll also get TWICE the dividend.
Really... there's no 'maybes' about it. Bill Little is the transfer agent, he confirmed it. Mr.C also confirmed it. As well, the IR guy confirmed it. Unless all three are lying, we're ok.
salemm.

[This message has been edited by salemm (edited May 13, 2004).]


So are you saying that for the shares I bought before the 9th I get twice the dividend and the shares I bought after the 9th I get the single dividend?


Posts: 1169 | From: Pollock Pines Ca | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Love the Market
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Love the Market     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't sleep! Poorman - If you saw me jumping up & down - It would NOT be a pretty site, believe me! LOL (After 4 months on Atkins it may be ok)!

Gang - this stock DID one of the BIGGEST runs EVER while we've been holding...... It just ran the WRONG WAY!! Time for a U-Turn.

Salemm - cheer up. I know how you feel. There's still this queasy feeling in a corner of my stomach that doesn't want to believe........I hope it's just some basher backlash! LOL (I just made that up - so don't eveyone ask "What's basher Backlash" - ALthough I hope we have a Definition for it soon: It's seeing a dead stock FLY!

I just put an order in to sell some of my Ibiz at .028 if it happens early. Then I'll try to avg. down again if there's a pullback to .0022-.0023 to avg. down further to under .0045 - I will NOT chase it. Hell - I'm just happy tonight to be able to think ANY Happy thoughts on a possible profitable outcome for this stock.

I posted WAYYYYYYY back on the PAVP thread that no matter what happens - I'll never LAUGH about this stock. It's been a Horrifying Hold. We know stocks usually don't go straight up - but this sure went straight down.....

9 1/2 hours to go.......

Best of Luck to ALL of us!
Goodnight (I hope)
Steve

[This message has been edited by Love the Market (edited May 14, 2004).]


Posts: 2793 | From: Coral Springs, FL, USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poorman
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for poorman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Love the Market:
I can't sleep! Poorman - If you saw me jumping up & down - It would NOT be a pretty site, believe me! LOL (After 4 months on Atkins it may be ok)!

Gang - this stock DID one of the BIGGEST runs EVER while we've been holding...... It just ran the WRONG WAY!! Time for a U-Turn.

Salemm - cheer up. I know how you feel. There's still this queasy feeling in a corner of my stomach that doesn't want to believe........I hope it's just some basher backlash! LOL (I just made that up - so don't eveyone ask "What's basher Backlash" - ALthough I hope we have a Definition for it soon: It's seeing a dead stock FLY!

I just put an order in to sell some of my Ibiz at .028 if it happens early. Then I'll try to avg. down again if there's a pullback to .0022-.0023 to avg. down further to under .0045 - I will NOT chase it. Hell - I'm just happy tonight to be able to think ANY Happy thoughts on a possible profitable outcome for this stock.

I posted WAYYYYYYY back on the PAVP thread that no matter what happens - I'll never LAUGH about this stock. It's been a Horrifying Hold. We know stocks usually don't go straight up - but this sure went straight down.....

9 1/2 hours to go.......

Best of Luck to ALL of us!
Goodnight (I hope)
Steve

[This message has been edited by Love the Market (edited May 14, 2004).]


Well you may not laugh at this stock but I just got a good one from your post. It's 9:15 here in sunny ca and you do need to go to bed, what if you over slept and missed the big run down HA HA you would just hate yourself, besides it's 12 hours to the market open for me. I'm out for the night GOOD TRADING TOMMOROW!!


Posts: 1169 | From: Pollock Pines Ca | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
greenhorn
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for greenhorn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had a GTC to sell in at .006 for a month. Do I cancel it??????????? Maybe we are too cocky this things has kicked me in the nuts so many times I sing saprano. But any movement north will help my feelings. Greenhorn
Posts: 67 | From: Hamilton, Montana | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poorman
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for poorman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by greenhorn:
I have had a GTC to sell in at .006 for a month. Do I cancel it??????????? Maybe we are too cocky this things has kicked me in the nuts so many times I sing saprano. But any movement north will help my feelings. Greenhorn

I don't know about eveyone else Greenhorn but I just cancelled mine at .01. If you read my other post you'll see I agree with the kicking part but I did miss the QBID run by selling at .0027 ( made a nice profit but nowhere near what I could have made)we can always put our sells back in if it's running. This may gain momentium on this news or on the fact that the exdividend date for the free shares is coming up. The way some pennys have been running latly, QBID, WMNI ect it could go to .02 or higher, its all a gamble to me. Good Luck


Posts: 1169 | From: Pollock Pines Ca | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Love the Market
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Love the Market     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Morning SURVIVORS! LOL


Only 2 hours to go. I only slept for 5.


Posts: 2793 | From: Coral Springs, FL, USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poorman
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for poorman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Love the Market:
Good Morning SURVIVORS! LOL


Only 2 hours to go. I only slept for 5.


Up and ready huh Love, your starting to sound like Diana ( not that there's anything wrong with that) LOL


Posts: 1169 | From: Pollock Pines Ca | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Love the Market
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Love the Market     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope I can share some of the luck SHE's had!
Posts: 2793 | From: Coral Springs, FL, USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salemm
Member


Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salemm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait a minute.... Poorman, what are you doing up? What time is it there? Like 5:45am or something? Phweeeew! And LoveTheMarket posts past 12... up this morning posting again at 7??
What's wrong with you people? It's like you're obsessed??!! LOL!! Poor addicted fools that we are!!
salemm.

Poorman... yeah... if you still have your shares from before the 9th of April... you get double for those (provided you keep them past the 19th of May) As for the shares you bought after the 9th, you'll get single dividend for those after May 19th.

quote:
Originally posted by poorman:
Up and ready huh Love, your starting to sound like Diana ( not that there's anything wrong with that) LOL


Posts: 783 | From: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salemm
Member


Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salemm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From RB... Sounds like someone found out CDVJ and CSJJ will be featured in publications....

By: the_unknown_factor
14 May 2004, 08:49 AM EDT

"The publications are the New York Times, Financial News for Saturday for CSJJ(not sure what sections). I guess we will be looking hard- Stock section. CDVJ will be in a Airport magazine next week also. Will try to get some more info on that."


Posts: 783 | From: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
will
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for will     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"if you still have your shares from before the 9th of April... you get double for those (provided you keep them past the 19th of May) As for the shares you bought after the 9th, you'll get single dividend for those after May 19th."
..............And you know where they can stick that carrot!

Posts: 4893 | From: Burbank IL USA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
will
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for will     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CDVJ 9:18 AM 3,000,000 early trading, I can't see a bid/ask.
9:20 4,000,000 traded.

[This message has been edited by will (edited May 14, 2004).]


Posts: 4893 | From: Burbank IL USA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salemm
Member


Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salemm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty weird... trading 5.4 million already... and it's only 9:24! Don't remember this happening before...
salemm.

[This message has been edited by salemm (edited May 14, 2004).]


Posts: 783 | From: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
will
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for will     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
8:27 AM 5.4MM now
8:29 7.4MM
quote:
Originally posted by salemm:
Pretty weird... trading 5.4 million already... and it's only 9:24! Don't remember this happening before...
salemm.

[This message has been edited by salemm (edited May 14, 2004).]


[This message has been edited by will (edited May 14, 2004).]


Posts: 4893 | From: Burbank IL USA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poorman
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for poorman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by salemm:
Wait a minute.... Poorman, what are you doing up? What time is it there? Like 5:45am or something? Phweeeew! And LoveTheMarket posts past 12... up this morning posting again at 7??
What's wrong with you people? It's like you're obsessed??!! LOL!! Poor addicted fools that we are!!
salemm.

Poorman... yeah... if you still have your shares from before the 9th of April... you get double for those (provided you keep them past the 19th of May) As for the shares you bought after the 9th, you'll get single dividend for those after May 19th.



Remember Salemm the market opens here at 6:30
so yeah I'm up but then I'm a morning person and would be up at this time anyway


Posts: 1169 | From: Pollock Pines Ca | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GatorMan
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GatorMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by poorman:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by salemm:
[b]Wait a minute.... Poorman, what are you doing up? What time is it there? Like 5:45am or something? Phweeeew! And LoveTheMarket posts past 12... up this morning posting again at 7??
What's wrong with you people? It's like you're obsessed??!! LOL!! Poor addicted fools that we are!!
salemm.

Poorman... yeah... if you still have your shares from before the 9th of April... you get double for those (provided you keep them past the 19th of May) As for the shares you bought after the 9th, you'll get single dividend for those after May 19th.



Remember Salemm the market opens here at 6:30
so yeah I'm up but then I'm a morning person and would be up at this time anyway

[/B][/QUOTE]

The market doesn't open here until 7:30. When it opens there tell me what stocks are going up so I can buy before they do!

------------------
~,-,-< GatorMan


Posts: 752 | From: Springville, Utah | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poorman
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for poorman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good one Gator man
and you can pass it on to the people on the east coast.
sitting at .003 RUN RUN RUN CDVJ

Posts: 1169 | From: Pollock Pines Ca | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fastrunner
Member


Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastrunner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Salemm, Thanks for the clarification. Best regards to you.

quote:
Originally posted by salemm:
Hey Fastrunner... long time no see!
Actually, the CEO Mr. C, IR guy Steve and Bill Little have all confirmed on many occasions that those holding before April 9th get the dividend. If you hold longer than that, or buy more before May 19, you AGAIN get dividends.
Essentially, you're getting a DOUBLE dividend.
salemm.


Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salvia123
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salvia123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looking good...keep rising

t


Posts: 286 | From: Florida | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
will
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for will     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to see the green, but I don't believe this thing can sustain a run. I am going to sell half my position for a 60%, and hold the balance at an average buy of .0063.

Right! In my dreams LOL. I put a sell in for .0032, and next trade dropped to .003.

[This message has been edited by will (edited May 14, 2004).]


Posts: 4893 | From: Burbank IL USA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Love the Market
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Love the Market     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We opened like a rocket and we've been STUCK for a long time. Well it seems like we've been stuck for an hour?????
Posts: 2793 | From: Coral Springs, FL, USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Love the Market
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Love the Market     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOw do you say it? Easy come easy go? The only happy ones today are the daytraders who made up to 50% or more......

Til MOnday............

Volume was excellent for 2nd day in a row though.....


Posts: 2793 | From: Coral Springs, FL, USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RevDew1
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RevDew1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a question about these
free shares! it says based on settled funds
in their account on May 19.
If I bought lets say 175000 shares today
will it be settled by the 19th of May?
Also, If I had lets say 175000 shares
of CDVJ I will get 1750 shares of CSJJ.
I understand that I can't cash them in for a year, but like if CSJJ goes up to say $1.00
in that year would I get 1750.00 when and if I cashed it in?
Thanks for your help.

The date of record has been changed to the close of business on May 19, 2004 from the previously announced date of April 9, 2004. Please be aware that all CDVJ investors will receive CSJJ shares based on the settled CDVJ shares in their account(s) on May 19. CDVJ shareholders will receive 1 restricted share of CSJJ common stock for every 100 shares of CDVJ common stock owned. As per industry norms, restricted shares will become free-trading after one year.


Posts: 159 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Love the Market
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Love the Market     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reverand:

To the best of my knowledge; Yes and Yes!


Posts: 2793 | From: Coral Springs, FL, USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RevDew1
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RevDew1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank You!
Posts: 159 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trader O
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trader O     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this stock will go up after May 19th because people don't want the free shares. Here's why:
We get taxed on the free shares on the value of the shares when we get them, similar to dividends. Now, since these shares are going to be restricted for a year, we can't just sell them on the day we receive them to make sure that we get taxed on what we receive. Of course we can avoid the tax thing by investing in Roth IRA's.

If I am wrong, please let me know.


Posts: 177 | From: Boston | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poorman
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for poorman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Trader O:
I think this stock will go up after May 19th because people don't want the free shares. Here's why:
We get taxed on the free shares on the value of the shares when we get them, similar to dividends. Now, since these shares are going to be restricted for a year, we can't just sell them on the day we receive them to make sure that we get taxed on what we receive. Of course we can avoid the tax thing by investing in Roth IRA's.

If I am wrong, please let me know.


JMO but I think you are wrong on people not wanting the shares because they are taxed. Thats like me giving you 10,000 and saying you need to pay the 3,000 tax on it would you say no way pal I'm not taking that free 7,000.


Posts: 1169 | From: Pollock Pines Ca | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Love the Market
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Love the Market     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salemm - URGENT !!

I'd REALLY like to talk to you, either by phone Monday (Can I call you at work) or by email this weekend. Very important.

Please send me your email and phone if you want to at" stevea7346@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Steve


Posts: 2793 | From: Coral Springs, FL, USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trader O
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trader O     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, my point was that we would be taxed on the value of the shares on the date we receive them, but the value could go down in a year since they are restricted. So let's say that they are worth 10,000 on the day we receive them. We pay 3000 on that. However, by the time we are allowed to sell them, they are worth only 5,000. So, we just paid 3,000 on shares that are worth 5,000.

quote:
Originally posted by poorman:
JMO but I think you are wrong on people not wanting the shares because they are taxed. Thats like me giving you 10,000 and saying you need to pay the 3,000 tax on it would you say no way pal I'm not taking that free 7,000.


Posts: 177 | From: Boston | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Love the Market
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Love the Market     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anyone who gets the NY Times sees anything about the St. Hubert's Airport becoming non-profit or CortDev mentioned PLEASE post it here if it's in tomorrow's edition.

I THINK the non-profit is going to be called DASHL or something - but NOT positive....

Thanks,
Steve


Posts: 2793 | From: Coral Springs, FL, USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
greenhorn
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for greenhorn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trader O is that because they are a dividend and you never had to buy them so they ding you with the taxes when you get them. That might be a gamble accepting the shares? I never thought of that, so much for a newbie to learn. Lets say I buy a stock ABCD at $1000 and sell it at $2000, then I had $1000 profit and should put $300 away for taxes. Right???? Greenhorn
Posts: 67 | From: Hamilton, Montana | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nighttrader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nighttrader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yesterday wasn't such a good day, went up for a bit, but back down again

ahh well, i told myself i would stop checking, i think i should stay with that


Posts: 25 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  11  12  13   

Quick Reply
Message:

HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins
   


Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2019 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share