Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Off-Topic Post, Non Stock Talk » Vote check in (Page 1)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Vote check in
CashCowMoo
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CashCowMoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I voted early today. Guess who I voted for? Romney/Ryan! Yeah, I flipped and I flopped but in the end it was for the best. I believe Romney is the lessor of two evils here. Should Romney win you are going to see a ton of idiots turning into hooligans. We are seeing signs of it already on Twitter feeds.

I promise you will see constant racism remarks, and fraud, and all this.


Anyone else vote yet?

--------------------
It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.

Posts: 6946 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IWISHIHAD
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for IWISHIHAD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally Posted By CashCowMoo:

Well I voted early today. Guess who I voted for? Romney/Ryan! Yeah, I flipped and I flopped but in the end it was for the best. I believe Romney is the lessor of two evils here. Should Romney win you are going to see a ton of idiots turning into hooligans. We are seeing signs of it already on Twitter feeds.

I promise you will see constant racism remarks, and fraud, and all this.

Anyone else vote yet?
_________________________________________________

There might be many reasons one would vote for one canidate or the other or none.

But how do you know he is the lessor of two evils, he has never been President.

To me that seems like more of an excuse to justify your voting, which you have every right to do, but you would not convince me to vote for him for that reason.

I would rather know what he is going to do to make things better and something in his political history that would indicate he will follow through.
-

Posts: 3875 | From: ca. | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CashCowMoo
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CashCowMoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IWISHIHAD:
Originally Posted By CashCowMoo:

Well I voted early today. Guess who I voted for? Romney/Ryan! Yeah, I flipped and I flopped but in the end it was for the best. I believe Romney is the lessor of two evils here. Should Romney win you are going to see a ton of idiots turning into hooligans. We are seeing signs of it already on Twitter feeds.

I promise you will see constant racism remarks, and fraud, and all this.

Anyone else vote yet?
_________________________________________________

There might be many reasons one would vote for one canidate or the other or none.

But how do you know he is the lessor of two evils, he has never been President.

To me that seems like more of an excuse to justify your voting, which you have every right to do, but you would not convince me to vote for him for that reason.

I would rather know what he is going to do to make things better and something in his political history that would indicate he will follow through.
-

Who do you think is better equipped to manage complex economic situations? A CEO and governor, or a lawyer and community organizer?
Posts: 6946 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IWISHIHAD
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for IWISHIHAD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally Posted By Buckstalker:

"I guarantee you this...neither Romney or Obama as president will make ANY positive changes in your life. Both of them are owned by big business and big business doesn't give a rats azz about you or me...

Do you ever ask yourself why neither of these clowns EVER talk about the REAL problems in this country? It's because their handlers won't allow them to...PERIOD

Voting for either of these puppets ensures that Wall Street stays in complete control of every economic aspect of your life...
-------------------------------------------------

I think he sums it up.

Hopefully were wrong about the President helping the economy in the next 4 years, no matter who wins.

If i were a betting man i would choose Obama, the guy in office usually has a better chance of being elected, no matter what he does.

But who knows, wonder who the oddsmakers pick in Vegas?

Sure are a lot of threads about the same thing.

-

Posts: 3875 | From: ca. | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glassman
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for glassman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CashCowMoo:
Who do you think is better equipped to manage complex economic situations? A CEO and governor, or a lawyer and community organizer?

everybody knows that an actor is the best, dude. that's why Reagan is the best GOP president ever... you goof...

seriously? based on experience alone? you kinda have no choice but to pick the guy who actaully HAS presidential Esperinse.... duh....

--------------------
Don't envy the happiness of those who live in a fool's paradise.

Posts: 36378 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CashCowMoo
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CashCowMoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And that is how Obama won 2008

--------------------
It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.

Posts: 6946 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glassman
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for glassman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CashCowMoo:
And that is how Obama won 2008

cash Obama won in '08 because of Bush Cheney and Rove. the only reason that romeny even stands a cahnce in this is because people eiterh don't understand or know how bad things were in Dec 08, don't care if it gets that bad again or just can't remember....

as to Obama beating Hillary? well that's because people even democrats somehow just couldn't stomach the idea that the same two families being in charge for three decades...

considering how bad th eeconomy is rightnow and without looking at history? anybody who can't beat the president by 5% is lame anyway.

--------------------
Don't envy the happiness of those who live in a fool's paradise.

Posts: 36378 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raybond
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for raybond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes I voted write in a week ago and I voted for Obama

--------------------
Wise men learn more from fools than fools from the wise.

Posts: 3767 | From: beautiful California | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buckstalker
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for buckstalker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CashCowMoo:
quote:
Originally posted by IWISHIHAD:
Originally Posted By CashCowMoo:

Well I voted early today. Guess who I voted for? Romney/Ryan! Yeah, I flipped and I flopped but in the end it was for the best. I believe Romney is the lessor of two evils here. Should Romney win you are going to see a ton of idiots turning into hooligans. We are seeing signs of it already on Twitter feeds.

I promise you will see constant racism remarks, and fraud, and all this.

Anyone else vote yet?
_________________________________________________

There might be many reasons one would vote for one canidate or the other or none.

But how do you know he is the lessor of two evils, he has never been President.

To me that seems like more of an excuse to justify your voting, which you have every right to do, but you would not convince me to vote for him for that reason.

I would rather know what he is going to do to make things better and something in his political history that would indicate he will follow through.
-

Who do you think is better equipped to manage complex economic situations? A CEO and governor, or a lawyer and community organizer?
You really don't have a clue what's going on in this country politically do you?

Jordan is right...you are a phucking tool, and a dull one at that

--------------------
***********************

It's all in the timing...

Posts: 4303 | From: DSA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jordanreed
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for jordanreed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cash...voting for the lesser of 2 evils?!!..Thats insane!..You have 2 evil people, but one is a little less evil than the other so you vote for him? why would you want anyone evil in the white house? vote for someone who isn't evil for godssake. Jill Stein seems good. Or write in someone you respect. But to vote for an evil person as president makes no sense....oh, we all knew who u were voting for...and no one gives a rats azz.

--------------------
jordan

Posts: 5812 | From: st paul,mn | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CashCowMoo
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CashCowMoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jordanreed:
Cash...voting for the lesser of 2 evils?!!..Thats insane!..You have 2 evil people, but one is a little less evil than the other so you vote for him? why would you want anyone evil in the white house? vote for someone who isn't evil for godssake. Jill Stein seems good. Or write in someone you respect. But to vote for an evil person as president makes no sense....oh, we all knew who u were voting for...and no one gives a rats azz.

You gave enough to write a testy response.
Posts: 6946 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jordanreed
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for jordanreed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't care "who" you vote for but why u vote. you don't have clue. I cant seem to wrap my head around it. You spout all the time about how u care about such and such. Obama is bad ..blah,blah..romney is good. wont vote for romney, then u do.. ..then u call romney evil, but u vote to put him in the white house. U intentionally want an evil man to lead this country...thats what i find disgusting. I happen to think he's a despicable human being too and wouldn't give him the time of day and yet u vote for him. WHY? why vote at all if u haven't a clue? Thats what i care about...and what is wrong with this country.. uninformed, stupid ppl voting! But u said u flipped flopped, and that is romneys forte...so i guess it makes sense. folks like u should sit back, do your job and stfu. Yes, we all knew u would vote for whoever the gop put up there..cuz it didn't matter to u who they put up..u were gonna vote the straight ticket no matter what. no thought whatsoever,,you are a tool...and tools are made to do your menial job and stfu.

--------------------
jordan

Posts: 5812 | From: st paul,mn | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glassman
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for glassman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
uninformed, stupid ppl voting!

welcome to democracy... the solution to that problem is Dictatorship/Emperors/Royals/ etc genetically selected over hundreds of generations and or genetically manipulated thru modern technocolgy to be able to perform the job flawlessly with ONLY the best interests of the preservation of the species in mind..

you getting my drift? it's not even that you are wrong or right- there is no right answer-

right now? House Ch'in is taking over the world using Communistic rule and ideals while applying a few (meaningless) Captialistic principles and our greedy ass leaders here are selling them the power one percentage point at a time...

--------------------
Don't envy the happiness of those who live in a fool's paradise.

Posts: 36378 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glassman
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for glassman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
while i'm on the subject of how poorly Democracy would really perform if it were fully enacted/ could you imagine if we allowed everyone to propose, write adn vote on laws using the internet? LOL... it would be a complete nightmare....

--------------------
Don't envy the happiness of those who live in a fool's paradise.

Posts: 36378 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glassman
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for glassman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here cashmoo, you can find a real money bet on who will win if you like:

Nate Silver to Joe Scarborough: Wanna Bet?
By Dashiell Bennett | The Atlantic Wire – Thu, Nov 1, 2012
Related Content

Nate Silver to Joe Scarborough: Wanna Bet?Enlarge Photo

Nate Silver to Joe Scarborough: …

Political polling guru Nate Silver is so confident in his statistical models that he just offered to bet MSNBC's Joe Scarborough $1,000 that Barack Obama will win re-election. Scarborough, you may recall, criticized Silver's math earlier this week, saying that "Anybody that thinks that this race is anything but a tossup right now is such an ideologue ... they're jokes." He was specifically talking about Silver's FiveThirtyEight website, which shows Mitt Romney with just a 1-in-4 chance of becoming president.

RELATED: FiveThirtyEight Says Obama Is in Command ... For Now

Silver has spent the week firing back, criticizing political pundits for not understanding how odds and probability work and aggressively defending his method against critics. As the week has progressed, his model has only shown Obama's chances of winning increasing, which has not coincidentally increased Silver's confidence in the outcome. (As of this morning, Five Thirty Eight gives Obama a 79 percent chance of winning, with a final Electoral College total over 300.)

RELATED: People Who Can't Do Math Are So Mad At Nate Silver

The back-and-forth swipes all came to head today with this tweet, with Silver offering a friendly $1,000 wager on Tuesday's result, with the winnings going to charity.



personally i am going to close my eyes and pin the tail on the azzhole while i'm in the booth...

why bother you say? cuz numbers matter and if people don't vote? thent hey'll ignore us even more NEXT TIME, and it doesn't matter in htis election. My electroal college representative will vote for Romnesia... that's a dundeel.... i can move to a state where my vote will count by moving to a swing state, that's not much of a choice but it's appealing..

--------------------
Don't envy the happiness of those who live in a fool's paradise.

Posts: 36378 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glassman
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for glassman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hear Romeny repeating his promise to name China a currency manipulator....


i cannot wait to see IF he follows thru on this promise...

i do not beleive he will...

it will be very interesting to watch the very next treasury auction......

--------------------
Don't envy the happiness of those who live in a fool's paradise.

Posts: 36378 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buckstalker
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for buckstalker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't voted in quite a few years because IMO its a rigged game....the elitists pick which candidates they want for both parties. They then con the masses into believing that they have a voice in who gets elected by giving them the right to vote.
In the end it doesn't matter which candidate wins because they are both owned by the elitists.

I promised myself that I wouldn't be a part of the con anymore but I have decided to break that promise and vote this year.

I will be voting for Obama...

Not because I believe he is good for this country or even that he is the lessor of two evils...

I will be voting for Obama simply to nullify CCM's vote for Mitt Gumby...

As soon as I leave the voting booth, I am going to head straight to my nearest gun store and purchase as much ammo as I can get my hands on...

--------------------
***********************

It's all in the timing...

Posts: 4303 | From: DSA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CashCowMoo
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CashCowMoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lmao buck, love the attitude man.

--------------------
It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.

Posts: 6946 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buckstalker
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for buckstalker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your welcome CCM...your vote is now rendered worthless

--------------------
***********************

It's all in the timing...

Posts: 4303 | From: DSA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CashCowMoo
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CashCowMoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two more days! I cant wait!

--------------------
It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.

Posts: 6946 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glassman
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for glassman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CashCowMoo:
Two more days! I cant wait!

me either, i have plenty of extra food and other necessities on hand for when the riots break out.

i am also waiting with extreme anticipation for Romney to declare the Chinese to be currency manipulators on Tuesday January 22, 2013 (next day aftr inaguration) so that the Greatest Depression can fianlly get really going....
should be a wonderful year 2013

i feel kinda sorry for my roosters.. i'll be eating them while everyone else is fighting for grub...

--------------------
Don't envy the happiness of those who live in a fool's paradise.

Posts: 36378 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glassman
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for glassman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here's the interactive elctraol college map.

http://www.270towin.com/

when i ran my guess? it came out a tie [Big Grin] 269 to 269... straight out first guess based on listening to about 100 hours of bullcrap this week on all the difernt channels. i get a tie.. would that be FUN? or what? man we'd see some real intersting chit go down on that....

here's the swingstates i gave Obama for the tie Ohio, Mich. (that may be worng) Penn, Wisconsin. Thats all i gave him cashcowmoo... I gave Romney the whole west that is swing, adn the whole south including FLA....
think i was too generous?
i know my MS elctorla college votes go to Rommel so i am voting third party here.. I know i said i would vote for Obama but i don't want to just cuz... so oddly enough cashcow, you didn't vote ethird party and voted for Romel instead, Buck voted for Obama who i sad i was going to vote for and and i am voting third party ( i guess Johnson) who you said you would vote for.. i think it's all coming out in the wash right?

i wish i could vote for Ron paul again like i did in the primary
Jim Cramer has it 440 to 98 for Obama, he should stick to stocks, he's less worng there...i couldn't find anywy for him to get that....

--------------------
Don't envy the happiness of those who live in a fool's paradise.

Posts: 36378 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glassman
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for glassman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all the swign states, Texas, Missourri and Arkansas would have to go Obama mjust to get to 401 and the other 39 would trigger a major inquiry itno vot counting.. Missourri? Arkansas? that would be shocking but Texas goes Obama and i'll be even more shocked.

--------------------
Don't envy the happiness of those who live in a fool's paradise.

Posts: 36378 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CashCowMoo
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CashCowMoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by glassman:
i hear Romeny repeating his promise to name China a currency manipulator....


i cannot wait to see IF he follows thru on this promise...

i do not beleive he will...

it will be very interesting to watch the very next treasury auction......

Well you know its like you said....just campaign promises. Obama made them. GITMO, cutting the deficit in half by the end of his first term. Its all lies to get the vote, right?

--------------------
It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.

Posts: 6946 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buckstalker
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for buckstalker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CashCowMoo:
quote:
Originally posted by glassman:
i hear Romeny repeating his promise to name China a currency manipulator....


i cannot wait to see IF he follows thru on this promise...

i do not beleive he will...

it will be very interesting to watch the very next treasury auction......

Well you know its like you said....just campaign promises. Obama made them. GITMO, cutting the deficit in half by the end of his first term. Its all lies to get the vote, right?
Exactly...it's all lies

Soooo...why do you continue to support LIARS?

Please answer with a logical explanation

--------------------
***********************

It's all in the timing...

Posts: 4303 | From: DSA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glassman
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for glassman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's the real problem and i am sick of it... it's not like i even have some sort of high morals or anything. i understand that lying is common, but when people seem to want to be lied to knowing they are being lied to and rewarding the best liars? it's like there's a big worm in my gut and it's squirming- i just don't relate to that even tho i recognise that lying is basically a human trait, and that any lying or deceit you find in nature is geared toward survival...

--------------------
Don't envy the happiness of those who live in a fool's paradise.

Posts: 36378 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T e x
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for T e x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by glassman:
here's the interactive elctraol college map.

http://www.270towin.com/

when i ran my guess? it came out a tie [Big Grin] 269 to 269... straight out first guess based on listening to about 100 hours of bullcrap this week on all the difernt channels. i get a tie.. would that be FUN? or what? man we'd see some real intersting chit go down on that....

here's the swingstates i gave Obama for the tie Ohio, Mich. (that may be worng) Penn, Wisconsin. Thats all i gave him cashcowmoo... I gave Romney the whole west that is swing, adn the whole south including FLA....
think i was too generous?
i know my MS elctorla college votes go to Rommel so i am voting third party here.. I know i said i would vote for Obama but i don't want to just cuz... so oddly enough cashcow, you didn't vote ethird party and voted for Romel instead, Buck voted for Obama who i sad i was going to vote for and and i am voting third party ( i guess Johnson) who you said you would vote for.. i think it's all coming out in the wash right?

i wish i could vote for Ron paul again like i did in the primary
Jim Cramer has it 440 to 98 for Obama, he should stick to stocks, he's less worng there...i couldn't find anywy for him to get that....

a younger friend of mine projects thusly:

"Obama wins the Electoral College 332-206."

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi
Adventures in microcapitalism...

Posts: 21062 | From: Fort Worth | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glassman
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for glassman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interesting thing i heard today, Obama will likely get Iowa... that surprises me....

this link should show how i guessed a 269 tie...
it should display that if you click on it:

http://www.270towin.com/

--------------------
Don't envy the happiness of those who live in a fool's paradise.

Posts: 36378 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glassman
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for glassman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hate to tell you this cashcow, but i have messeda round with that map alot now, and i do not see how romeny can win.... unless he gets the tie adn then it goes tot eh House of Reps.... which will prolly triger riots unless Romeny also takes the popular vote, and i doubt he will....

--------------------
Don't envy the happiness of those who live in a fool's paradise.

Posts: 36378 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glassman
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for glassman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
actaully i don't really hate to tell you that.. LOL....

--------------------
Don't envy the happiness of those who live in a fool's paradise.

Posts: 36378 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BooDog
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for BooDog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good bye Obama!

Think it will be a bit closer than you think glass. Though he prolly will get another 4. Unfortunately. The younger generations need to step up and learn to take more care of themselves.

--------------------
All post are my opinion. Do your own DD. Who's clicking your buy/sell button!?

Posts: 7754 | From: Virginia | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CashCowMoo
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CashCowMoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by buckstalker:
quote:
Originally posted by CashCowMoo:
quote:
Originally posted by glassman:
i hear Romeny repeating his promise to name China a currency manipulator....


i cannot wait to see IF he follows thru on this promise...

i do not beleive he will...

it will be very interesting to watch the very next treasury auction......

Well you know its like you said....just campaign promises. Obama made them. GITMO, cutting the deficit in half by the end of his first term. Its all lies to get the vote, right?
Exactly...it's all lies

Soooo...why do you continue to support LIARS?

Please answer with a logical explanation

Did you also believe Bill Clinton when he looked into the camera and said he did not have sexual relations with Monica? When you voted for Obama, did you really think the deficit was going to be cut in half in 4 years only to soon find out that Obama kept the Patriot Act formed under Bush and kept GITMO open?

--------------------
It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.

Posts: 6946 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buckstalker
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for buckstalker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CashCowMoo:
quote:
Originally posted by buckstalker:
quote:
Originally posted by CashCowMoo:
quote:
Originally posted by glassman:
i hear Romeny repeating his promise to name China a currency manipulator....


i cannot wait to see IF he follows thru on this promise...

i do not beleive he will...

it will be very interesting to watch the very next treasury auction......

Well you know its like you said....just campaign promises. Obama made them. GITMO, cutting the deficit in half by the end of his first term. Its all lies to get the vote, right?
Exactly...it's all lies

Soooo...why do you continue to support LIARS?

Please answer with a logical explanation

Did you also believe Bill Clinton when he looked into the camera and said he did not have sexual relations with Monica? When you voted for Obama, did you really think the deficit was going to be cut in half in 4 years only to soon find out that Obama kept the Patriot Act formed under Bush and kept GITMO open?
I didn't vote for Clinton or Obama....remember I said I haven't voted in quite a few years...

Now pay attention and answer the phucking question...

Posts: 4303 | From: DSA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CashCowMoo
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CashCowMoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well get out and vote today buck what are you waiting for!

--------------------
It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.

Posts: 6946 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buckstalker
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for buckstalker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im waiting for a candidate that isnt a LIAR and/or owned by large corporations...

I understand you have ADD and are not able to focus so i'll ask the question again...

Why do you continue to believe in and support LIARS?

Answer the question and ill go vote for Rommelny

--------------------
***********************

It's all in the timing...

Posts: 4303 | From: DSA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
Message:

HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins
   


Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2013 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share