Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Micro Penny Stocks, Penny Stocks $0.10 & Under » Hey Boys, time to trade pennies again! Low float winners! (Page 4)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Hey Boys, time to trade pennies again! Low float winners!
sunny
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
0009 going. (TRDQ)
Posts: 3727 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunny
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
001 on only 18 million shares...like the low floaters.
Posts: 3727 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Valley
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Happy Valley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.001's gone...Small print at .0015...
Posts: 2383 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J_U_ICE
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for J_U_ICE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Happy Valley:
.001's gone...Small print at .0015...

TRDQ .00015x.0017 [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Posts: 10204 | From: NYC | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunny
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes!!!!! I bought in at 0002-- I sold some shares at 0015... Love it. Bring on 002 now.
Posts: 3727 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J_U_ICE
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for J_U_ICE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GBOE .0016
Subject: RE: GeoBio Energy, Inc. (GBOE)
Sent By
scooper On: May 12, 2009 11:26 AM
As of today, there are 117,513,501 shares outstanding and 200,000,000
authorized shares.
 -

--------------------
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Posts: 10204 | From: NYC | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J_U_ICE
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for J_U_ICE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sunny:
Yes!!!!! I bought in at 0002-- I sold some shares at 0015... Love it. Bring on 002 now.

Congrats sunny!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$

--------------------
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Posts: 10204 | From: NYC | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Valley
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Happy Valley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice job here JUICE...Appreciate the early heads up... [Smile]
Posts: 2383 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunny
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, nice trading with you Juice.
Posts: 3727 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J_U_ICE
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for J_U_ICE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Happy Valley:
Nice job here JUICE...Appreciate the early heads up... [Smile]

I'm Glad everyone did well.

--------------------
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Posts: 10204 | From: NYC | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J_U_ICE
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for J_U_ICE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sunny:
Yes, nice trading with you Juice.

Always a pleasure sunny [Smile]

--------------------
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Posts: 10204 | From: NYC | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J_U_ICE
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for J_U_ICE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GBOE hit .003 at .0025x.0026 now [Smile]
quote:
Originally posted by J_U_ICE:
GBOE .0016
Subject: RE: GeoBio Energy, Inc. (GBOE)
Sent By
scooper On: May 12, 2009 11:26 AM
As of today, there are 117,513,501 shares outstanding and 200,000,000
authorized shares.
 -



--------------------
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Posts: 10204 | From: NYC | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J_U_ICE
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for J_U_ICE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GBOE .007
quote:
Originally posted by J_U_ICE:
GBOE hit .003 at .0025x.0026 now [Smile]
quote:
Originally posted by J_U_ICE:
GBOE .0016
Subject: RE: GeoBio Energy, Inc. (GBOE)
Sent By
scooper On: May 12, 2009 11:26 AM
As of today, there are 117,513,501 shares outstanding and 200,000,000
authorized shares.
 -




--------------------
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Posts: 10204 | From: NYC | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bullitt49
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bullitt49     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good call Juice, killed it on this one. Thanks for the heads up

--------------------
It is better to be humbled than ruined

Posts: 138 | From: Connecticut | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J_U_ICE
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for J_U_ICE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IDGC .0019x.002
IDGC - OS unchanged today 79,542,000 according to TA
 -

--------------------
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Posts: 10204 | From: NYC | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunny
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like this one, Juice. GBOE was absolutely incredible. Great finds! Congrats. [Big Grin]

Take care.

Posts: 3727 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J_U_ICE
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for J_U_ICE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTG bullitt49!! Glad you did well!!!

quote:
Originally posted by bullitt49:
Good call Juice, killed it on this one. Thanks for the heads up



--------------------
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Posts: 10204 | From: NYC | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J_U_ICE
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for J_U_ICE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks sunny!! GBOE was a nice one.
quote:
Originally posted by sunny:
Like this one, Juice. GBOE was absolutely incredible. Great finds! Congrats. [Big Grin]

Take care.



--------------------
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Posts: 10204 | From: NYC | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logandtimber
Member


Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted      Profile for logandtimber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Juice. I put in my order for some IDGC. Hopefully it goes through.

I gotta be at work til noon tomorrow. Then the wife and I are going camping for the weekend. Going to make sure I'm in before we leave.

Got a spot to pick morel mushrooms. MMMMMMMM. We picked 80 pounds in 6 hours last year! It was a burst, and we found it. Amazing. We would be lucky to get 20% of that this year. They are selling for 25$/pound on ebay. We gave most of them away last year. But this year. SELL SELL SELL. And straight from paypal to the stock market. LOL.
Has anyone ever tried them? Morel mushrooms?

--------------------
stocks rocks!!!

Posts: 105 | From: UP Mich | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J_U_ICE
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for J_U_ICE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey logandtimber. I hope you get a nice entry.
Have a great weekend camping and loading the mushrooms. [Wink]
I've never tried them.

quote:
Originally posted by logandtimber:
Hey Juice. I put in my order for some IDGC. Hopefully it goes through.

I gotta be at work til noon tomorrow. Then the wife and I are going camping for the weekend. Going to make sure I'm in before we leave.

Got a spot to pick morel mushrooms. MMMMMMMM. We picked 80 pounds in 6 hours last year! It was a burst, and we found it. Amazing. We would be lucky to get 20% of that this year. They are selling for 25$/pound on ebay. We gave most of them away last year. But this year. SELL SELL SELL. And straight from paypal to the stock market. LOL.
Has anyone ever tried them? Morel mushrooms?



--------------------
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Posts: 10204 | From: NYC | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logandtimber
Member


Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted      Profile for logandtimber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
missed my opening. the wife didnt do her homework til 9;20am. missed the big jump.

Where you think this is going? is .004 stiull a good price?

--------------------
stocks rocks!!!

Posts: 105 | From: UP Mich | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Valley
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Happy Valley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TRDQ...My orders at .0002 and .0003 actually executed today lol...Who was dumping at .0002???Hell of a job you are doing on this thread JUICE...Almost forgot how much fun these subs can be...GLTY
Posts: 2383 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J_U_ICE
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for J_U_ICE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry it took so long to get back to you logandtimber. I think it could still have a nice move but I also never like to chase anything.

quote:
Originally posted by logandtimber:
missed my opening. the wife didnt do her homework til 9;20am. missed the big jump.

Where you think this is going? is .004 stiull a good price?



--------------------
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Posts: 10204 | From: NYC | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J_U_ICE
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for J_U_ICE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice grabs on TRDQ Happy Valley!!
thanks and I'm glad you are kicking ass. These can be very fun as long as we always remember to take our profits on the way up. [Smile]

I can't take credit for IDGC cactus33 gave me the heads up on that one. I guess he was too shy to post it . [Razz]
quote:
Originally posted by Happy Valley:
TRDQ...My orders at .0002 and .0003 actually executed today lol...Who was dumping at .0002???Hell of a job you are doing on this thread JUICE...Almost forgot how much fun these subs can be...GLTY



--------------------
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Posts: 10204 | From: NYC | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cactus33
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for cactus33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in....FRGY

gl

Posts: 6397 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J_U_ICE
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for J_U_ICE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EPCG .0002x.0003
OS under 500M
A lot of insider buys recently
J.Browning Form 4 Shares 5/14/09 216,282,920...
http://www.secform4.com/insider-trading/1409445.htm

--------------------
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Posts: 10204 | From: NYC | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J_U_ICE
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for J_U_ICE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MOVT .0004
MotivNation, Inc. through the
end of business on 6/1/09:

Number of shares authorized: 300,000,000
Number of shares issued/outstanding: 147,408,366
Number of shares restricted: 2,542,881

--------------------
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Posts: 10204 | From: NYC | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunny
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm back in MOVT. Looking for a nice bounce.
Posts: 3727 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunny
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
movt getting some volume
Posts: 3727 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J_U_ICE
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for J_U_ICE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TTDS .002x.0025
per TA:
Triton Distribution Systems Inc., as of the close of business June 4, 2009, had a total of 69,203,043 shares of common stock issued and outstanding.
A/S 110M per NV esos
https://esos.state.nv.us/SOSServices/AnonymousAccess/CorpSearch/CorpDetails.aspx ?lx8nvq=NO2kAa1BMf3NuDdQ413Qsw%253d%253d
 -

--------------------
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Posts: 10204 | From: NYC | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cactus33
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for cactus33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
grabbed some TTDS, thnx juice

quote:
Originally posted by J_U_ICE:
TTDS .002x.0025
per TA:
Triton Distribution Systems Inc., as of the close of business June 4, 2009, had a total of 69,203,043 shares of common stock issued and outstanding.
A/S 110M per NV esos
https://esos.state.nv.us/SOSServices/AnonymousAccess/CorpSearch/CorpDetails.aspx ?lx8nvq=NO2kAa1BMf3NuDdQ413Qsw%253d%253d
 -


Posts: 6397 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunny
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MOVT getting some more volume. Might want to radar.
Posts: 3727 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunny
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
0008/0009
Posts: 3727 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunny
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MOVT 001/0011 Watch into close, might be an a.m. gapper. imho
Posts: 3727 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lockman
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lockman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liking MOVT in from .0006

--------------------
Let's Go METS!!!

Posts: 3317 | From: CT | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
Message:

HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins
   


Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2021 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share