Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Micro Penny Stocks, Penny Stocks $0.10 & Under » Mondays HOT PICKS!

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mondays HOT PICKS!
jdog0701
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jdog0701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two picks are ready for break outs on monday. IMO based on my own DD ADVK and MOTD are ready to run fast.

ADVK has its biggest PR set for monday for itsfun.com which should bring huge numbers to its stock by the closing bell..it is trading at .16 now with a open ask of .18 already! If you are not in this stock yet this could be the biggest music opportunity for new musicians yet, the time is now! IMO this stock could double monday. ADVK typically doubles in price on the day of its PR and monday is the day, get in and get some green!

MOTD had huge volume on friday 3.1 million to be exact. This stocks average was 450 thousand before friday. This stock is ready to run and run fast. Close at .23 asking .25 for open on monday. Its been open for 1 month to the public and has already upgraded its main man to zig zigler, one of the best big men around if not the best and has also expanded its office to a much larger position. Here is the latest PR on MOTD
Motion DNA Corp. Opens First of 100 Planned Diagnostic Testing Centers in Scottsdale

March 05, 2004 09:50:00 (ET)


SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Mar 5, 2004 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Motion DNA Corp. has relocated its corporate headquarters to a larger, multipurpose facility in the Scottsdale Airpark. The move gives Motion DNA its first corporate-owned diagnostic testing and training center for athletes.

"This is a move in the right direction for us as a company," said Shawn M. Curran, Motion DNA vice president of training and performance. "Athletes repeatedly make requests to come into our lab for additional treatment. Our previous space was limited and allowed for treating one to two athletes per hour. Now our staff will be able to handle up to 24 athletes per hour."

Motion DNA's new offices include: four diagnostic testing stations, two throwing mounds for baseball and softball pitchers, a batting tunnel, strength and condition area, a larger classroom for seminars, and a 400-square-foot virtual reality simulator for golf. The simulator will eventually be upgraded to offer a virtual reality experience for athletes in baseball and softball, tennis, soccer and other sports.

Motion DNA plans to continue to send its diagnostic technicians out "on location" to test athletes from high school, collegiate and professional teams, golf courses, corporate offices and other facilities as part of its marketing strategy.

"This is the first of multiple facilities we plan to open around the country," said Zig Ziegler, Motion DNA president. "We are currently discussing the acquisition of several facilities nationwide. Each facility we open is expected to generate a minimum of $1 million annually in revenue, helping us to reach our five year goal of $100 million."

Motion DNA Corp. provides diagnostic testing for sports and medical professionals. The copyrighted software and patented hardware systems offered by the company have been used globally by some of the world's leading health care practitioners, biomechanical research institutions and professional sports agencies. Motion DNA's biomechanical analyses and detailed reports provide its customers with solutions for preventing injuries, identifying physical limitations, diagnosing pre-existing injuries related to biomechanics, and improving physical performance levels.

This press release may contain forward-looking statements covered within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements relate to, among other things, plans and timing for the introduction or enhancement of our services and products, statements about future market conditions, supply and demand conditions, and other expectations, intentions and plans contained in this press release that are not historical fact and involve risks and uncertainties. Our expectations regarding future revenues depend upon our ability to develop and supply products, which we may not produce today and that meet defined specifications. When used in this press release, the words "plan," "expect," "believe" and similar expressions generally identify forward-looking statements. These statements reflect our current expectations. They are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, changes in technology and changes in pervasive markets.

SOURCE: Motion DNA Corp.

These are all my opinions and are based on my own DD, trade at your own risk
Good Luck All
Jeff


Posts: 105 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BCmouser
Member


Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BCmouser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im picking TWTV to take off next week. Had big volume this week -think somethings up.
Posts: 443 | From: Valemount | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mizzou7
Member


Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for mizzou7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember, BLYC... COULD BE INTERESTING THIS WEEK.
Posts: 598 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realperson
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for realperson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And dont forget LBTT Vol way up on FRi
Confrence begins March 16th
Be THERE!

Dave


Posts: 1068 | From: Utah and Put-In-Bay Ohio | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vado
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PABN I think the recent volume at 90+mil will be close to double and will propel this stock to .002 to .003.
JMO

Posts: 516 | From: Worcester,MA,USA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dallas Boy
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dallas Boy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
APPI .024 for a run.:-)

------------------
Nothing's more fun than a Subs stock run!!!


Posts: 373 | From: North Tx. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dallas Boy
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dallas Boy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...as well as CWIR and ARES :-) Good Luck!!

------------------
Nothing's more fun than a Subs stock run!!!


Posts: 373 | From: North Tx. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
billyboy
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for billyboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dallas Boy:
...as well as CWIR and ARES :-) Good Luck!!


also RWNT may be a big runner next week, sure worth watching!!!


Posts: 64 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynnp
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynnp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JRVR
PVSS

Posts: 23 | From: teXas | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dallas Boy
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dallas Boy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by billyboy:
also RWNT may be a big runner next week, sure worth watching!!!

You may be on to sumpin' there, BillyBoy. American Bulls has a buy on it. It's on "The List" I posted. Here's the write up....

RWNT
REALITY WIRELESS NETWORKS INC
0.021
+0.005 +31.25%

Daily Commentary
BUY

Our system recommends BUY as of today. Previous SELL recommendation was made on 1/16/2004 (56) days ago, when the stock price was 0.029. Since then the stock fell -27.59% .

Today the stock closed higher, close to its high (sign of strength) with a higher high and a higher low. The volume is extremely high. The security price is trending sideways.


There is a strong upward move that turned up all the moving averages. This may be a sign of a new uptrend. It is still not too late to buy this stock.

Click here to get a full trend analysis of this stock Candlestick Analysis

Today’s Candlestick Patterns:
Long White Candlestick

Today a Long White Candlestick formed. Buyers were aggressive and the buying pressure was strong. Be careful, this may be a potential turning point!



Stock Quote
Last 0.021
Previous Close 0.016
Change +0.005
% Change +31.25%
Volume 9,771,988
Stock Activity
Open 0.016
Day's High 0.022
Day's Low 0.016
52 Week High 0.790
52 Week Low 0.014


Stock Price History
3 Month % Change 5.00
6 Month % Change -53.33
12 Month % Change -96.56
Stock Statistics
50 Day Close MA 0.022
200 Day Close MA 0.038
65 Day Volume MA 4,478,085

GOOD LUCK!!!! :-)
Dallas




------------------
Nothing's more fun than a Subs stock run!!!


Posts: 373 | From: North Tx. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brincher
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for brincher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ADVK (new website opening monday) Ares, AGRD, PAVP, IBZT (If they would get thier buts in gear and get some positive pr out)
Posts: 115 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizknock
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizknock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IBZT & QBID both comming off support & ready to continue uptrends after consolidation.

------------------
whizknock


Posts: 4362 | From: waldorf,maryland,USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gmoney
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gmoney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ADVK PAVP RWNT
Posts: 575 | From: Orlando, FL, US | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teufelmann
Member


Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Teufelmann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stock Picks for Monday 15mar04

IGENE, USGA, CIRT, SACA, ABTG, NSOL


Posts: 164 | From: greenville, SC, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ibzt ....charts are great....up on high volume on friday....
Posts: 662 | From: nj | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forrestgump
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forrestgump         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't forget USCI.


Posts: 1335 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justastock
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for justastock         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jdog0701:
Two picks are ready for break outs on monday. IMO based on my own DD ADVK and MOTD are ready to run fast.

ADVK has its biggest PR set for monday for itsfun.com which should bring huge numbers to its stock by the closing bell..it is trading at .16 now with a open ask of .18 already! If you are not in this stock yet this could be the biggest music opportunity for new musicians yet, the time is now! IMO this stock could double monday. ADVK typically doubles in price on the day of its PR and monday is the day, get in and get some green!

MOTD had huge volume on friday 3.1 million to be exact. This stocks average was 450 thousand before friday. This stock is ready to run and run fast. Close at .23 asking .25 for open on monday. Its been open for 1 month to the public and has already upgraded its main man to zig zigler, one of the best big men around if not the best and has also expanded its office to a much larger position. Here is the latest PR on MOTD
Motion DNA Corp. Opens First of 100 Planned Diagnostic Testing Centers in Scottsdale

March 05, 2004 09:50:00 (ET)


SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Mar 5, 2004 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Motion DNA Corp. has relocated its corporate headquarters to a larger, multipurpose facility in the Scottsdale Airpark. The move gives Motion DNA its first corporate-owned diagnostic testing and training center for athletes.

"This is a move in the right direction for us as a company," said Shawn M. Curran, Motion DNA vice president of training and performance. "Athletes repeatedly make requests to come into our lab for additional treatment. Our previous space was limited and allowed for treating one to two athletes per hour. Now our staff will be able to handle up to 24 athletes per hour."

Motion DNA's new offices include: four diagnostic testing stations, two throwing mounds for baseball and softball pitchers, a batting tunnel, strength and condition area, a larger classroom for seminars, and a 400-square-foot virtual reality simulator for golf. The simulator will eventually be upgraded to offer a virtual reality experience for athletes in baseball and softball, tennis, soccer and other sports.

Motion DNA plans to continue to send its diagnostic technicians out "on location" to test athletes from high school, collegiate and professional teams, golf courses, corporate offices and other facilities as part of its marketing strategy.

"This is the first of multiple facilities we plan to open around the country," said Zig Ziegler, Motion DNA president. "We are currently discussing the acquisition of several facilities nationwide. Each facility we open is expected to generate a minimum of $1 million annually in revenue, helping us to reach our five year goal of $100 million."

Motion DNA Corp. provides diagnostic testing for sports and medical professionals. The copyrighted software and patented hardware systems offered by the company have been used globally by some of the world's leading health care practitioners, biomechanical research institutions and professional sports agencies. Motion DNA's biomechanical analyses and detailed reports provide its customers with solutions for preventing injuries, identifying physical limitations, diagnosing pre-existing injuries related to biomechanics, and improving physical performance levels.

This press release may contain forward-looking statements covered within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements relate to, among other things, plans and timing for the introduction or enhancement of our services and products, statements about future market conditions, supply and demand conditions, and other expectations, intentions and plans contained in this press release that are not historical fact and involve risks and uncertainties. Our expectations regarding future revenues depend upon our ability to develop and supply products, which we may not produce today and that meet defined specifications. When used in this press release, the words "plan," "expect," "believe" and similar expressions generally identify forward-looking statements. These statements reflect our current expectations. They are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, changes in technology and changes in pervasive markets.

SOURCE: Motion DNA Corp.

These are all my opinions and are based on my own DD, trade at your own risk
Good Luck All
Jeff



Great stocks,, One problem! This is Micro Cap Stocks "under .10",, To high for my blood! VNTB is going to run next week, I talked to the CEO and there will news most likly next week about 2 new products..

Good luck.


Posts: 440 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justastock
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for justastock         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jdog0701:
Two picks are ready for break outs on monday. IMO based on my own DD ADVK and MOTD are ready to run fast.

ADVK has its biggest PR set for monday for itsfun.com which should bring huge numbers to its stock by the closing bell..it is trading at .16 now with a open ask of .18 already! If you are not in this stock yet this could be the biggest music opportunity for new musicians yet, the time is now! IMO this stock could double monday. ADVK typically doubles in price on the day of its PR and monday is the day, get in and get some green!

MOTD had huge volume on friday 3.1 million to be exact. This stocks average was 450 thousand before friday. This stock is ready to run and run fast. Close at .23 asking .25 for open on monday. Its been open for 1 month to the public and has already upgraded its main man to zig zigler, one of the best big men around if not the best and has also expanded its office to a much larger position. Here is the latest PR on MOTD
Motion DNA Corp. Opens First of 100 Planned Diagnostic Testing Centers in Scottsdale

March 05, 2004 09:50:00 (ET)


SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Mar 5, 2004 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Motion DNA Corp. has relocated its corporate headquarters to a larger, multipurpose facility in the Scottsdale Airpark. The move gives Motion DNA its first corporate-owned diagnostic testing and training center for athletes.

"This is a move in the right direction for us as a company," said Shawn M. Curran, Motion DNA vice president of training and performance. "Athletes repeatedly make requests to come into our lab for additional treatment. Our previous space was limited and allowed for treating one to two athletes per hour. Now our staff will be able to handle up to 24 athletes per hour."

Motion DNA's new offices include: four diagnostic testing stations, two throwing mounds for baseball and softball pitchers, a batting tunnel, strength and condition area, a larger classroom for seminars, and a 400-square-foot virtual reality simulator for golf. The simulator will eventually be upgraded to offer a virtual reality experience for athletes in baseball and softball, tennis, soccer and other sports.

Motion DNA plans to continue to send its diagnostic technicians out "on location" to test athletes from high school, collegiate and professional teams, golf courses, corporate offices and other facilities as part of its marketing strategy.

"This is the first of multiple facilities we plan to open around the country," said Zig Ziegler, Motion DNA president. "We are currently discussing the acquisition of several facilities nationwide. Each facility we open is expected to generate a minimum of $1 million annually in revenue, helping us to reach our five year goal of $100 million."

Motion DNA Corp. provides diagnostic testing for sports and medical professionals. The copyrighted software and patented hardware systems offered by the company have been used globally by some of the world's leading health care practitioners, biomechanical research institutions and professional sports agencies. Motion DNA's biomechanical analyses and detailed reports provide its customers with solutions for preventing injuries, identifying physical limitations, diagnosing pre-existing injuries related to biomechanics, and improving physical performance levels.

This press release may contain forward-looking statements covered within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements relate to, among other things, plans and timing for the introduction or enhancement of our services and products, statements about future market conditions, supply and demand conditions, and other expectations, intentions and plans contained in this press release that are not historical fact and involve risks and uncertainties. Our expectations regarding future revenues depend upon our ability to develop and supply products, which we may not produce today and that meet defined specifications. When used in this press release, the words "plan," "expect," "believe" and similar expressions generally identify forward-looking statements. These statements reflect our current expectations. They are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, changes in technology and changes in pervasive markets.

SOURCE: Motion DNA Corp.

These are all my opinions and are based on my own DD, trade at your own risk
Good Luck All
Jeff



Great stocks,, One problem! This is Micro Cap Stocks "under .10",, To high for my blood! VNTB is going to run next week, I talked to the CEO and there will news most likly next week about 2 new products..

Good luck.


Posts: 440 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justastock
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for justastock         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by realperson:
And dont forget LBTT Vol way up on FRi
Confrence begins March 16th
Be THERE!

Dave



I have PCRC, I heard rumors that the CEO of LBTT owns this stock and is going to merge a business into it soon. Do you have any thing on this one.

VNTB also for next week.


Posts: 440 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moe7755
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moe7755     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys the hottest stock around QBID next week expected PR. As always make sure you all do your own DD before buying anything.
Posts: 113 | From: delray, FL, USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
billyboy
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for billyboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dallas Boy:
You may be on to sumpin' there, BillyBoy. American Bulls has a buy on it. It's on "The List" I posted. Here's the write up....

RWNT
REALITY WIRELESS NETWORKS INC
0.021
+0.005 +31.25%

Daily Commentary
BUY

Our system recommends BUY as of today. Previous SELL recommendation was made on 1/16/2004 (56) days ago, when the stock price was 0.029. Since then the stock fell -27.59% .

Today the stock closed higher, close to its high (sign of strength) with a higher high and a higher low. The volume is extremely high. The security price is trending sideways.


There is a strong upward move that turned up all the moving averages. This may be a sign of a new uptrend. It is still not too late to buy this stock.

Click here to get a full trend analysis of this stock Candlestick Analysis

Today’s Candlestick Patterns:
Long White Candlestick

Today a Long White Candlestick formed. Buyers were aggressive and the buying pressure was strong. Be careful, this may be a potential turning point!



Stock Quote
Last 0.021
Previous Close 0.016
Change +0.005
% Change +31.25%
Volume 9,771,988
Stock Activity
Open 0.016
Day's High 0.022
Day's Low 0.016
52 Week High 0.790
52 Week Low 0.014


Stock Price History
3 Month % Change 5.00
6 Month % Change -53.33
12 Month % Change -96.56
Stock Statistics
50 Day Close MA 0.022
200 Day Close MA 0.038
65 Day Volume MA 4,478,085

GOOD LUCK!!!! :-)
Dallas

hope so DALLAS! the talk is RWNT will be posting news next week of significant revenue growth in the past 2 months, we will see! we know something is going on because of the increase volume, over 8 million thursday and 9 million plus friday.

great trading
bill




Posts: 64 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zo
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't normally like posting about a stock outside it's thread...But ADPR is the stock you want to be in...If you want to know why, read the ADPR thread...Farhad...
Posts: 1025 | From: los angeles | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ali
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ali     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agree with you, merget gonna up the pps towards 0.05..
good tradin


quote:
Originally posted by Dallas Boy:
You may be on to sumpin' there, BillyBoy. American Bulls has a buy on it. It's on "The List" I posted. Here's the write up....

RWNT
REALITY WIRELESS NETWORKS INC
0.021
+0.005 +31.25%

Daily Commentary
BUY

Our system recommends BUY as of today. Previous SELL recommendation was made on 1/16/2004 (56) days ago, when the stock price was 0.029. Since then the stock fell -27.59% .

Today the stock closed higher, close to its high (sign of strength) with a higher high and a higher low. The volume is extremely high. The security price is trending sideways.


There is a strong upward move that turned up all the moving averages. This may be a sign of a new uptrend. It is still not too late to buy this stock.

Click here to get a full trend analysis of this stock Candlestick Analysis

Today’s Candlestick Patterns:
Long White Candlestick

Today a Long White Candlestick formed. Buyers were aggressive and the buying pressure was strong. Be careful, this may be a potential turning point!



Stock Quote
Last 0.021
Previous Close 0.016
Change +0.005
% Change +31.25%
Volume 9,771,988
Stock Activity
Open 0.016
Day's High 0.022
Day's Low 0.016
52 Week High 0.790
52 Week Low 0.014


Stock Price History
3 Month % Change 5.00
6 Month % Change -53.33
12 Month % Change -96.56
Stock Statistics
50 Day Close MA 0.022
200 Day Close MA 0.038
65 Day Volume MA 4,478,085

GOOD LUCK!!!! :-)
Dallas






Posts: 239 | From: ON, Canada | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brian411
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for brian411     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RWNT, RWNT, and RWNT!!!
Posts: 119 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
   

Quick Reply
Message:

HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins
   


Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2013 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share