Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Micro Penny Stocks, Penny Stocks $0.10 & Under » PLNI Where Did It Go

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PLNI Where Did It Go
Doctoall
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctoall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know what happened to PLNIQ, another stock down the drain, another hump and dump [Big Grin]

--------------------
Be Careful Of The Toes We Step On Today, They Could Be Attached To The Butt We Have To Kiss Tomorrow

Posts: 4725 | From: Elk Grove ( Sacramento )CA USA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BooDog
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for BooDog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Auction time.

--------------------
All post are my opinion. Do your own DD. Who's clicking your buy/sell button!?

Posts: 7754 | From: Virginia | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dardadog
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dardadog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Doc......just been trading on my own for the past couple of years. Got tired of all the work posting to message boards and found that I have a nice flow on my own. Thanks for checkin' in.

Dog

--------------------
Do Da Due......But Be Damn Quick About It!!!!!

Posts: 1656 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T e x
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for T e x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dog!

law-zee...Good to see ya. Come jump on our Day Runner's thread sometime, man...

Happy New Year's, 'dog

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi
Adventures in microcapitalism...

Posts: 21062 | From: Fort Worth | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PCola77
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PCola77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I've heard much about you. Hope you can find the time to throw your thoughts out once in a while.

quote:
Originally posted by Dardadog:
Hey Doc......just been trading on my own for the past couple of years. Got tired of all the work posting to message boards and found that I have a nice flow on my own. Thanks for checkin' in.

Dog


Posts: 5508 | From: Southeastern PA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
classified
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for classified     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dog!!! I've read a bunch of your posts on microcaptrade scans--find any new good ones??!

Thanks bro, Have an awesome new year!

Posts: 1075 | From: weeeeeeee | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctoall
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctoall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great so now we have re-connected [Big Grin] Does anyone have any updates on PLNI that they can share?

--------------------
Be Careful Of The Toes We Step On Today, They Could Be Attached To The Butt We Have To Kiss Tomorrow

Posts: 4725 | From: Elk Grove ( Sacramento )CA USA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PCola77
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PCola77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From IHub

ENFORCEMENT PROCEEDINGS - IN THE MATTER OF PLASTICON INTERNATIONAL INC.
Wednesday 11/21/2007 4:22 PM ET - FIND Government Press Releases

An Administrative Law Judge has issued an Order Making Findings and Revoking Registration by Default in the matter of Plasticon International Inc. The Order Instituting Proceedings alleged that Respondent Plasticon International Inc., failed repeatedly to file required annual and quarterly reports while its securities were registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (Commission). The Default Order finds these allegations to be true and revokes the registration of each class of registered securities that Plasticon International Inc., has with the Commission, pursuant to Section 12(j) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. (Rel. 34-56834; File 3-12820)

Posts: 5508 | From: Southeastern PA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctoall
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctoall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PCola77:
From IHub

ENFORCEMENT PROCEEDINGS - IN THE MATTER OF PLASTICON INTERNATIONAL INC.
Wednesday 11/21/2007 4:22 PM ET - FIND Government Press Releases

An Administrative Law Judge has issued an Order Making Findings and Revoking Registration by Default in the matter of Plasticon International Inc. The Order Instituting Proceedings alleged that Respondent Plasticon International Inc., failed repeatedly to file required annual and quarterly reports while its securities were registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (Commission). The Default Order finds these allegations to be true and revokes the registration of each class of registered securities that Plasticon International Inc., has with the Commission, pursuant to Section 12(j) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. (Rel. 34-56834; File 3-12820)

Can't get a clearer answer than that, thanks. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Be Careful Of The Toes We Step On Today, They Could Be Attached To The Butt We Have To Kiss Tomorrow

Posts: 4725 | From: Elk Grove ( Sacramento )CA USA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T e x
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for T e x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yup, Will tried to tell anybody who was listening...

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi
Adventures in microcapitalism...

Posts: 21062 | From: Fort Worth | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PCola77
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PCola77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No prob. Hope you didn't get hurt too bad.

quote:
Originally posted by Doctoall:
quote:
Originally posted by PCola77:
From IHub

ENFORCEMENT PROCEEDINGS - IN THE MATTER OF PLASTICON INTERNATIONAL INC.
Wednesday 11/21/2007 4:22 PM ET - FIND Government Press Releases

An Administrative Law Judge has issued an Order Making Findings and Revoking Registration by Default in the matter of Plasticon International Inc. The Order Instituting Proceedings alleged that Respondent Plasticon International Inc., failed repeatedly to file required annual and quarterly reports while its securities were registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (Commission). The Default Order finds these allegations to be true and revokes the registration of each class of registered securities that Plasticon International Inc., has with the Commission, pursuant to Section 12(j) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. (Rel. 34-56834; File 3-12820)

Can't get a clearer answer than that, thanks. [Big Grin]

Posts: 5508 | From: Southeastern PA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
   

Quick Reply
Message:

HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins
   


Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2013 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share