Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Micro Penny Stocks, Penny Stocks $0.10 & Under » EFGO..two pictures..two offices..China

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EFGO..two pictures..two offices..China
CashCowDave
Member


Icon 6 posted      Profile for CashCowDave         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EFGO looks to be really setting up in China..

enhanced, 'negative' pictures showing two different office signs..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/ddfridd007/MONEY/negative.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/ddfridd007/MONEY/00zy8.jpg

Posts: 134 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mindspin311
Member


Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mindspin311     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe they can actually show some good numbers and this will leave the 000's (for a day or two before tanking again)
Posts: 263 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kermit42
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kermit42     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IMO, next month answers the question. If they get pink sheet Checkmark status and either release a respectable 2nd Q report or make some solid announcements about the China trip, this stock should finally start to move up.

But they have to get checkmark and one of the other 2 for it to happen.

--------------------
Me Trade Pretty One Day.

Posts: 815 | From: NYC | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fryyguyy
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fryyguyy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Esprit Financial Group Inc. (Esprit) (EFGO.PK) Signs Memorandum of Understanding with Money Check to Deploy ATMs in the Chinese MarketJul 29, 2007
Pink Sheets News Service

Las Vegas, NV — LAS VEGAS, NV, July 29, 2007 - Esprit Financial Group Inc. (ESPRIT) (EFGO.PK) www.espritfinancialgroup.com is pleased to announce that it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Money Check International Inc. (www.moneycheck.com.hk), a Hong Kong based company, to deploy ATMs in China on a Joint Venture basis.

Esprit management has had very productive meetings over the last week with Money Check, a Hong Kong based vendor of ATMs. The parties have agreed to proceed to detailed negotiations in order to develop a joint venture to deploy ATMs within mainland China.

Esprit CEO Garr Winters advised; "The market opportunity for ATMs is tremendous. Current estimates place the number of ATMs in China at roughly 10,000. Industry forecasts suggest that this will grow to 1 million over the next 5 - 7 years.

Importantly, ATM technology is quite mature, so the Chinese market can leapfrog past the initial deployment stages experienced within the North American market when ATMs were first introduced here. Thus, growth can be accelerated at a much higher pace.

Gross revenue per transaction within China is currently 7.5 times higher than mature markets like North America. A typical ATM transaction in China generates roughly USD $3.00 in revenue, versus roughly USD $0.40 in North America in interchange fees alone.

We will be working together with Money Check building a business case and business model to support the deployment of ATMs in the Chinese Market. Our pre-existing relationship with Government and banking officials will be invaluable in defining our approach to market".

In other Company news, senior management reports that there will be a 2-3 week delay in obtaining 'Pink Checkmark' status from the Pink Sheets.

Garr Winters explained; "This is a major disappointment for us, and our loyal shareholders. In discussions with our legal counsel, we had been under the impression that all of the required paperwork had been completed and submitted for approval by the Pink Sheets. However, Pink Sheets advised us on July 25th that our documentation was still incomplete.

Our legal counsel obviously underestimated the sheer volume of legal documentation, which consists of literally hundreds of pages, and failed to notify us that there would be any problem providing Pink Sheets with the required disclosure ahead of the deadline. Apparently, it will take an additional 2-3 weeks for our lawyers to compile all of the outstanding documentation".

Winters added; "I have to take full responsibility for this delay. Management has been focused on corporate developments within China, and working on a major transaction that is time sensitive and that could conceivably supersede the value of our classification as a Pink Checkmark Company. However, it does not excuse me from the responsibility of ensuring that all of the documentation required by the Pink Sheets was in place and properly completed on a timely basis to meet their deadline.

It is still our intention to submit all of the required documentation to Pink Sheets as quickly as possible. Other announcements will be made as appropriate. In the short-term, Esprit may possibly be classified in a lower category for several weeks until all of the required documents have been submitted and approved".

In closing, the company is on target to release the 2nd quarter results by August 15th 2007 with initial review showing much better results then previously expected.

Posts: 459 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dalton05
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dalton05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
News for 'EFGO' - (Espirit Financial Group and Money Check to establish ATM JV in China)


Jul 31, 2007 (Datamonitor via COMTEX) -- Esprit Financial Group has signed a memorandum of understanding with Hong Kong-based Money Check International, to deploy ATMs in China on a joint venture basis.

Both companies have confirmed that they are currently engaged in detailed negotiations to build a business case and business model to support the deployment of ATMs in the Chinese market.

Esprit CEO Garr Winters said: "The market opportunity for ATMs is tremendous. Current estimates place the number of ATMs in China at roughly 10,000. Industry forecasts suggest that this will grow to one million over the next five to seven years."

According to Mr Winters, gross revenue per ATM transaction within China is currently 7.5 times higher than mature markets such as North America. A typical ATM transaction in China generates roughly $3 in revenue against $0.40 in North America in interchange fees alone.

Posts: 1086 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
madmoney
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for madmoney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dalton05:
News for 'EFGO' - (Espirit Financial Group and Money Check to establish ATM JV in China)


Jul 31, 2007 (Datamonitor via COMTEX) -- Esprit Financial Group has signed a memorandum of understanding with Hong Kong-based Money Check International, to deploy ATMs in China on a joint venture basis.

Both companies have confirmed that they are currently engaged in detailed negotiations to build a business case and business model to support the deployment of ATMs in the Chinese market.

Esprit CEO Garr Winters said: "The market opportunity for ATMs is tremendous. Current estimates place the number of ATMs in China at roughly 10,000. Industry forecasts suggest that this will grow to one million over the next five to seven years."

According to Mr Winters, gross revenue per ATM transaction within China is currently 7.5 times higher than mature markets such as North America. A typical ATM transaction in China generates roughly $3 in revenue against $0.40 in North America in interchange fees alone.

LOL!!! BFD!! so EFGO might actualy be worth something in 5 to 7 years!!! down 20 percent on this stellar news! ROFLMAO!
Posts: 2503 | From: connecticut | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PCola77
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PCola77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't this scam used to have a different name?
Posts: 5508 | From: Southeastern PA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jilly123
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jilly123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chnw

--------------------
www.infopop.com

Posts: 47 | From: germany | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jilly123
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jilly123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
formerly CHNW

--------------------
www.infopop.com

Posts: 47 | From: germany | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BooDog
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for BooDog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by madmoney:
quote:
Originally posted by dalton05:
News for 'EFGO' - (Espirit Financial Group and Money Check to establish ATM JV in China)


Jul 31, 2007 (Datamonitor via COMTEX) -- Esprit Financial Group has signed a memorandum of understanding with Hong Kong-based Money Check International, to deploy ATMs in China on a joint venture basis.

Both companies have confirmed that they are currently engaged in detailed negotiations to build a business case and business model to support the deployment of ATMs in the Chinese market.

Esprit CEO Garr Winters said: "The market opportunity for ATMs is tremendous. Current estimates place the number of ATMs in China at roughly 10,000. Industry forecasts suggest that this will grow to one million over the next five to seven years."

According to Mr Winters, gross revenue per ATM transaction within China is currently 7.5 times higher than mature markets such as North America. A typical ATM transaction in China generates roughly $3 in revenue against $0.40 in North America in interchange fees alone.

LOL!!! BFD!! so EFGO might actualy be worth something in 5 to 7 years!!! down 20 percent on this stellar news! ROFLMAO!
I'm holding!! might be able to retire for real by then!

--------------------
All post are my opinion. Do your own DD. Who's clicking your buy/sell button!?

Posts: 7786 | From: Virginia | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BooDog
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for BooDog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how many splits and name changes would there be for this in 7 years??

--------------------
All post are my opinion. Do your own DD. Who's clicking your buy/sell button!?

Posts: 7786 | From: Virginia | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
playtime
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for playtime         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PCola77:
Didn't this scam used to have a different name?

Hey there
remember me? Raven Moon? LMAO......

BTW, if you really looked into what is going on in China with Esprit you will see it's not a scam. Too much verifiable info from seperate sources can be found.
Do yourself a favor, just buy a mill or so at this price for sh!ts and giggles and look at it in a year or two.

Anyway [Smile]

Posts: 152 | From: fla | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
   

Quick Reply
Message:

HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins
   


Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2019 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share