from another board-- You should not take decision on the basis of what OTHERS said. Use YOUR OWN head and brain inside the skull after all. This is a very difficult period - a threat of Recession. However, it is on the process already. Why it goes above 3.0$ soon. Here are the reasons for that :
1)Virgin Mobile has started trading LAST year only when almost all Gigants like Microsoft and Google are facing difficulties by economic point of view. But during such time, Virgin Mobile became ABLE to open its Public Shares .
2) The Open price was around $12.0 and it is not overvalued like with other big gigants but it is UNDERVALUED. It should have had costed around $15.0
3) The capital is above 100 Million which is sufficient to trade satisfactorily.
4) Employees over 400 and executives are Highly paid OVER MILLION dollars a year. So, they will dedicate this company.
5) No scandal, no negative news, at all during this history
6) After today's news - NASDAQ had decreased to $ 3.0 only and why not below this ??? This means even the competitors think that this company is worth of having $3.0 shares today.
I bet this guy was loading the boat today and tomorrow--jmho--Virgin Mobile is a publicly traded arm of billionaire Richard Branson's Virgin Group. __________________
Posts: 3056 | Registered: Feb 2005
| IP: Logged |