Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Hot Stocks Free for All ! » Potential Pincher Plays (P.P.P.) (Page 4)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Potential Pincher Plays (P.P.P.)
Happy Valley
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Happy Valley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MED...Popped up on a scan today...No positon but looks like a nice setup...DYODD

MED
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=med&p=D&yr=0&mn=3&dy=0&id=p09039989395

Posts: 2383 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BooDog
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for BooDog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Happy Valley:
MED...Popped up on a scan today...No positon but looks like a nice setup...DYODD

MED
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=med&p=D&yr=0&mn=3&dy=0&id=p09039989395

very cool bringing this thread back up. [Cool]


ABK .60 Still could be a bit early and with MBI getting hit with bad news this could see some more downward movement. I'm looking for financials to get a boost soon myself but we'll see.
Putting ABK on early radar...
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=ABK&p=D&yr=0&mn=1&dy=0&id=p96051008324

AIB 3.19
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=AIB&p=D&yr=0&mn=1&dy=0&id=p96051008324

AGO 20.12
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=AGO&p=D&yr=0&mn=1&dy=0&id=p96051008324

Posts: 7775 | From: Virginia | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BooDog
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for BooDog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take a look at shipping (yes, pretty much all of them)
GNK, DRYS, OCNF, EGLE, EXM, GNK, DSX, NM and i'm sure there are others.

Do your DD and take the time to understand what pincher plays are about. Don't catch a falling knife, imo wait for the momentum, money and acc/dist to start to turn back up, it could happen only for a short time.

--------------------
All post are my opinion. Do your own DD. Who's clicking your buy/sell button!?

Posts: 7775 | From: Virginia | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BooDog
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for BooDog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BooDog:
quote:
Originally posted by Happy Valley:
MED...Popped up on a scan today...No positon but looks like a nice setup...DYODD

MED
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=med&p=D&yr=0&mn=3&dy=0&id=p09039989395

very cool bringing this thread back up. [Cool]

many financials made a pretty good show this week.


ABK .60 Still could be a bit early and with MBI getting hit with bad news this could see some more downward movement. I'm looking for financials to get a boost soon myself but we'll see.
Putting ABK on early radar...
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=ABK&p=D&yr=0&mn=1&dy=0&id=p96051008324

AIB 3.19
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=AIB&p=D&yr=0&mn=1&dy=0&id=p96051008324

AGO 20.12
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=AGO&p=D&yr=0&mn=1&dy=0&id=p96051008324

Watching AIB now, earnings coming out soon and some of the leaves are being shaken out - don't expect their financials to provide the boost for this one imo, but some of the pinch indicators look to be getting closer.
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=AIB&p=D&yr=0&mn=1&dy=0&id=p96051008324

Posts: 7775 | From: Virginia | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BooDog
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for BooDog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BooDog:
Take a look at shipping (yes, pretty much all of them)
GNK, DRYS, OCNF, EGLE, EXM, GNK, DSX, NM and i'm sure there are others.

Do your DD and take the time to understand what pincher plays are about. Don't catch a falling knife, imo wait for the momentum, money and acc/dist to start to turn back up, it could happen only for a short time.

shipping did well also this week (at least these did [Wink] ) many stuck catching risistance right around their MA's (moving averages - 20dma, 50dma ect.), kinda like evrything hesitated waiting on the next market move killing some of the pinch indicators after making a fairly decent pinch.

Take a look at SHIP
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=SHIP&p=D&yr=0&mn=1&dy=0&id=p96051008324

--------------------
All post are my opinion. Do your own DD. Who's clicking your buy/sell button!?

Posts: 7775 | From: Virginia | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Valley
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Happy Valley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like SHIP as well BooDog...Holding shares from $1.09...

Check out MFLX...Still DD'ing but chart looks nice...jmo

MFLX
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=mflx&p=D&yr=0&mn=3&dy=0&id=p83290973043

Posts: 2383 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BooDog
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for BooDog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Happy Valley:
I like SHIP as well BooDog...Holding shares from $1.09...

Check out MFLX...Still DD'ing but chart looks nice...jmo

MFLX
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=mflx&p=D&yr=0&mn=3&dy=0&id=p83290973043

we'll see how mflx does today, looking pretty good on my line to the 20dma for another round of consolidation. I was just looking at some of the etf charts thinking there are many just getting ready to make up their minds to see if this rally can continue or not. i stll like dow 10,2 - 10,6 for now.


btw, see the 50dma coming up on the 200dma on $indu? - i say, don't get your hopes up but would be nice to see a golden cross.

Posts: 7775 | From: Virginia | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tmanfromtexas
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tmanfromtexas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hlwx is really pinching hard. The RSI is still low but you may want to watch it. TMAN...

--------------------
In the end, trust only yourself when trading stocks.

Posts: 2048 | From: Texas | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BooDog
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for BooDog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tmanfromtexas:
hlwx is really pinching hard. The RSI is still low but you may want to watch it. TMAN...

Hey there Tman!!
hlxw??? setting up tman, need to dd that puppy. I do remember seeing the potential for dilution... check this out tman... http://biz.yahoo.com/e/100218/hlxw.ob8-k.html could be heading for a dead cat bounce again but we'll see.

Cheers

Posts: 7775 | From: Virginia | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Free Muney
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Free Muney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
achn looks good.

--------------------
Contrarian views always appreciated.... :p

Posts: 361 | From: Portland, Oregon | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BooDog
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for BooDog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Free Muney:
achn looks good.

still watching for a couple indicators to turn, today certainly didn't help imo. MFI and momo look to be trying to recover and need to boost that rsi up a bit. putting it on radar to see how it performs. Not showing the "classic" pincher signals if you compare to something like ABK, the ppo and adx don't always have to meet like pac man but if the momo works out right it can prove a nice turn.

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=ACHN&p=D&yr=0&mn=1&dy=0&id=p97037435501

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=ABK&p=D&yr=0&mn=1&dy=0&id=p93779585262

Posts: 7775 | From: Virginia | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Valley
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Happy Valley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MDOR .70 RTQ...Cracked middle bollie today...Upticked when I was digging up the char .72 now...

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=mdor&p=D&yr=0&mn=3&dy=0&id=p83290973043

Posts: 2383 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Valley
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Happy Valley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BooDog:
quote:
Originally posted by Free Muney:
achn looks good.

still watching for a couple indicators to turn, today certainly didn't help imo. MFI and momo look to be trying to recover and need to boost that rsi up a bit. putting it on radar to see how it performs. Not showing the "classic" pincher signals if you compare to something like ABK, the ppo and adx don't always have to meet like pac man but if the momo works out right it can prove a nice turn.

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=ACHN&p=D&yr=0&mn=1&dy=0&id=p97037435501

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=ABK&p=D&yr=0&mn=1&dy=0&id=p93779585262

Appreciate these types of posts BooDog...Good stuff...jmo
Posts: 2383 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BooDog
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for BooDog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cheers Happy Valley [Big Grin]
Just my opinion. just noticed my signature was missing. Thanks for the comment. [Cool] [Cool]


I thought we'd be in for a ride today when the $VIX broke the 50dma this morning. it had its divergence cross over as well. See if my dow 10200 holds. a wee chance but we'll see. I think we were due for a round of consolidation, I'll take that over another crash lol.

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$vix&p=D&yr=0&mn=1&dy=0&id=p97037435501#


http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$INDU&p=D&yr=0&mn=3&dy=0&id=p07472140238

--------------------
All post are my opinion. Do your own DD. Who's clicking your buy/sell button!?

Posts: 7775 | From: Virginia | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Valley
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Happy Valley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Happy Valley:
MDOR .70 RTQ...Cracked middle bollie today...Upticked when I was digging up the char .72 now...

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=mdor&p=D&yr=0&mn=3&dy=0&id=p83290973043

.80 HOD...Nice little move off 20DMA break yesterday...
Posts: 2383 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Valley
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Happy Valley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Edit: Wrong thread...
Posts: 2383 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Valley
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Happy Valley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Edit: Wrong thread...
Posts: 2383 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Valley
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Happy Valley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PENN $22.85...Few of the indicators trying to make the turn here...Worth adding to the watchlist...jmo

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=penn&p=D&yr=0&mn=3&dy=0&id=p83290973043

Posts: 2383 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BooDog
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for BooDog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hell of a head shake yesterday eh? lmao. guess my 10,200 line was punched today instead of yesterday.

--------------------
All post are my opinion. Do your own DD. Who's clicking your buy/sell button!?

Posts: 7775 | From: Virginia | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BooDog
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for BooDog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just a couple on my radar that i still need to dd...
TCL, HNSN, OXBT, SPWRA, GAME, MDSO, CBKN some may not have the volume to make it even worth trying when they're ready. need to run them through my pincherplays.

--------------------
All post are my opinion. Do your own DD. Who's clicking your buy/sell button!?

Posts: 7775 | From: Virginia | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BooDog
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for BooDog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Happy Valley:
PENN $22.85...Few of the indicators trying to make the turn here...Worth adding to the watchlist...jmo

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=penn&p=D&yr=0&mn=3&dy=0&id=p83290973043

looking at this one closer Happy Valley, nice pick.
Posts: 7775 | From: Virginia | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BooDog
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for BooDog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SRZ taking a hit, keeping an eye on it for bottom

--------------------
All post are my opinion. Do your own DD. Who's clicking your buy/sell button!?

Posts: 7775 | From: Virginia | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BooDog
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for BooDog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as much as I don't trust HLXW looks like it started to form a base between .14 and .15 i'd say quick flips only on this one imo since there is still big chances for dilution imo.

--------------------
All post are my opinion. Do your own DD. Who's clicking your buy/sell button!?

Posts: 7775 | From: Virginia | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BooDog
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for BooDog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PMI cruisin back up again. lol

--------------------
All post are my opinion. Do your own DD. Who's clicking your buy/sell button!?

Posts: 7775 | From: Virginia | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Valley
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Happy Valley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BooDog:
as much as I don't trust HLXW looks like it started to form a base between .14 and .15 i'd say quick flips only on this one imo since there is still big chances for dilution imo.

Check out BRGO as well...Kind of the same deal with the dillution...Hard to tell where the knife will hit but it's on my watchlist...DYODD

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=brgo&p=D&yr=0&mn=3&dy=0&id=p83290973043

http://biz.yahoo.com/e/100205/brgo.ob8-k.html

Posts: 2383 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mav5x5
New Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mav5x5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BQI has continuation possibilities today:

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=BQI&p=D&yr=0&mn=9&dy=0&id=p46401717982&a=192606 254&listNum=46

--------------------
Money can't buy happiness, but I can buy a yacht and sail right up next to it.

Posts: 1 | From: NKY | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BooDog
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for BooDog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mav5x5:
BQI has continuation possibilities today:

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=BQI&p=D&yr=0&mn=9&dy=0&id=p46401717982&a=192606 254&listNum=46

He found me!! [Eek!] [Eek!] [Big Grin]


Cheers Mav5x5

--------------------
All post are my opinion. Do your own DD. Who's clicking your buy/sell button!?

Posts: 7775 | From: Virginia | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Valley
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Happy Valley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BWEN...Broke and held middle bollie today...

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=BWEN&p=D&yr=0&mn=3&dy=0&id=p52160226408&listNum =2&a=193244031

NSPH...Few of the indicators trying to make the turn here...

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=NSPH&p=D&yr=0&mn=3&dy=0&id=p69244848489&listNum =2&a=193244448

Posts: 2383 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BooDog
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for BooDog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw the move on CHGY Happy... nice! i don't know how many times I looked at it and said nope, not yet! The problem of having too many on the watchlist i guess. Major congrats even if you didn't catch the top.

Watching this one with Mav5x5...

Dynegy Inc. (Delaware) (New) Cl(NYSE: DYN)
After Hours: 1.47 0.01 (0.68%) 5:53pm ET

Last Trade: 1.46
Trade Time: Mar 5
Change: 0.02 (1.39%)
Prev Close: 1.44
Open: 1.48
Bid: N/A
Ask: N/A
1y Target Est: 1.85
Day's Range: 1.44 - 1.49
52wk Range: 1.00 - 2.67
Volume: 9,544,763
Avg Vol (3m): 12,317,600
Market Cap: 1.23B
P/E (ttm): N/A
EPS (ttm): -1.517
Div & Yield: N/

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=DYN&p=D&yr=0&mn=7&dy=0&id=p54877127123

--------------------
All post are my opinion. Do your own DD. Who's clicking your buy/sell button!?

Posts: 7775 | From: Virginia | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Valley
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Happy Valley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks BooDog, appreciate it [Cool] ...I hear ya bout the watchlists lol...

BTW...Welcome to Allstocks Mav5x5...Look foward to some more of your pincher plays... [Smile]

Posts: 2383 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Valley
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Happy Valley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watching RMIX down here...DYODD

U.S. Concrete, Inc.(NasdaqGM: RMIX)
Last Trade: 0.5704
Trade Time: Mar 5
Change: 0.00 (0.00%)
Prev Close: 0.5704
Open: N/A
Bid: 0.57 x 4000
Ask: 0.58 x 1200
1y Target Est: 0.60
Day's Range: N/A - N/A
52wk Range: 0.55 - 2.75
Volume: 100
Avg Vol (3m): 618,138
Market Cap: 21.29M
P/E (ttm): N/A
EPS (ttm): -5.632
Div & Yield: N/A (N/A


http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=RMIX&p=D&yr=0&mn=3&dy=0&id=p99091307620&a=19324 5495&listNum=2

Posts: 2383 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Valley
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Happy Valley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Happy Valley:
[QB] BWEN...Broke and held middle bollie today...

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=BWEN&p=D&yr=0&mn=3&dy=0&id=p52160226408&listNum =2&a=193244031

NSPH...Few of the indicators trying to make the turn here...


NSPH...Popping this morning...

Nanosphere, Inc.(NasdaqGM: NSPH)
Real-Time: 3.81 0.43 (12.72%) 9:58am ET

Last Trade: 3.74
Trade Time: 9:50AM ET
Change: 0.36 (10.65%)
Prev Close: 3.38
Open: 3.46
Bid: 3.72 x 600
Ask: 3.74 x 200
1y Target Est: 7.83
Day's Range: 3.46 - 3.74
52wk Range: 2.75 - 8.61
Volume: 54,994
Avg Vol (3m): 73,516.4
Market Cap: 99.17M
P/E (ttm): N/A
EPS (ttm): -1.457
Div & Yield: N/A (N/A

Posts: 2383 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Valley
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Happy Valley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Happy Valley:
Watching RMIX down here...DYODD

U.S. Concrete, Inc.(NasdaqGM: RMIX)
Last Trade: 0.5704
Trade Time: Mar 5
Change: 0.00 (0.00%)
Prev Close: 0.5704
Open: N/A
Bid: 0.57 x 4000
Ask: 0.58 x 1200
1y Target Est: 0.60
Day's Range: N/A - N/A
52wk Range: 0.55 - 2.75
Volume: 100
Avg Vol (3m): 618,138
Market Cap: 21.29M
P/E (ttm): N/A
EPS (ttm): -5.632
Div & Yield: N/A (N/A


http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=RMIX&p=D&yr=0&mn=3&dy=0&id=p99091307620&a=19324 5495&listNum=2

.62 HOD...SAR tripped..Would love to see this test .67 today...DYODD
Posts: 2383 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Valley
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Happy Valley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nibbling at some ARYX here $1.19ish...

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=ARYX&p=D&yr=0&mn=3&dy=0&id=p65508934919&a=19324 3538&listNum=2

Posts: 2383 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Valley
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Happy Valley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Happy Valley:
quote:
Originally posted by Happy Valley:
Watching RMIX down here...DYODD

U.S. Concrete, Inc.(NasdaqGM: RMIX)
Last Trade: 0.5704
Trade Time: Mar 5
Change: 0.00 (0.00%)
Prev Close: 0.5704
Open: N/A
Bid: 0.57 x 4000
Ask: 0.58 x 1200
1y Target Est: 0.60
Day's Range: N/A - N/A
52wk Range: 0.55 - 2.75
Volume: 100
Avg Vol (3m): 618,138
Market Cap: 21.29M
P/E (ttm): N/A
EPS (ttm): -5.632
Div & Yield: N/A (N/A


http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=RMIX&p=D&yr=0&mn=3&dy=0&id=p99091307620&a=19324 5495&listNum=2

.62 HOD...SAR tripped..Would love to see this test .67 today...DYODD
.668...Out half here....
Posts: 2383 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
Message:

HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins
   


Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2019 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share