Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Off-Topic Post, Non Stock Talk » Buchanan says Todd Palin should drown Levi Johnston

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Buchanan says Todd Palin should drown Levi Johnston
raybond
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for raybond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buchanan: ToPalin should drown Levi dd Johnston.By Nate Carlile at 12:58 pm Buchanan: Todd Palin should drown Levi Johnston.
Earlier today, conservative pundit Pat Buchanan suggested that Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin’s husband should murder his daughter’s ex-fiance, Levi Johnston, for saying Palin’s decision to resign came down to “money.” While appearing on MSNBC’s Morning Joe, Buchanan said:

BUCHANAN: “Well, first, with regard to Levi, I think First Dude up there in Alaska, Todd Palin, ought to take Levi down to the creek and hold his head underwater until the thrashing stops.“

Time’s Mark Halperin then quipped: “That’s a reality show, right there.” The macabre humor was dark enough that MSNBC felt the need to follow-up with a disclaimer from Mika Brzezinski: “Just to clarify Pat’s incredible statement about Levi: Morning Joe does not advocate any violence against Levi Johnston, nor anyone else related to the Palin story.

Johnston, the 19-year-old father of Palin’s grandson, said in an interview this morning on NBC’s Today Show that he probably wouldn’t vote for Palin if she ran for president. (HT: Media Matters)

--------------------
Wise men learn more from fools than fools from the wise.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CashCowMoo
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CashCowMoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by raybond:
Buchanan: ToPalin should drown Levi dd Johnston.By Nate Carlile at 12:58 pm Buchanan: Todd Palin should drown Levi Johnston.
Earlier today, conservative pundit Pat Buchanan suggested that Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin’s husband should murder his daughter’s ex-fiance, Levi Johnston, for saying Palin’s decision to resign came down to “money.” While appearing on MSNBC’s Morning Joe, Buchanan said:

BUCHANAN: “Well, first, with regard to Levi, I think First Dude up there in Alaska, Todd Palin, ought to take Levi down to the creek and hold his head underwater until the thrashing stops.“

Time’s Mark Halperin then quipped: “That’s a reality show, right there.” The macabre humor was dark enough that MSNBC felt the need to follow-up with a disclaimer from Mika Brzezinski: “Just to clarify Pat’s incredible statement about Levi: Morning Joe does not advocate any violence against Levi Johnston, nor anyone else related to the Palin story.

Johnston, the 19-year-old father of Palin’s grandson, said in an interview this morning on NBC’s Today Show that he probably wouldn’t vote for Palin if she ran for president. (HT: Media Matters)

Wow, talk about being taken out of context. Buchanan did not suggest murder...where do you find this crap. What a waste of a story.

--------------------
It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SeekingFreedom
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for SeekingFreedom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just to be fair, Ray...

If some guy knocks up your daughter, bails on her, threatens to take her to court to try and take your grandchild away, disrespects your wife in a most public manner to try and make a buck from the tabloids...and that's just what we know about...

Tell me you wouldn't want a little 'private time' between him, you, and a very remote location.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raybond
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for raybond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just think they should have practiced safe sex if they knew about it

--------------------
Wise men learn more from fools than fools from the wise.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raybond
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for raybond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Palin Believes The Founding Fathers Wrote The Pledge Of Allegiance. In 2006, when asked by the Eagle Forum Alaska if she found the phrase “Under God” in the Pledge of Allegiance offensive, Palin replied, “Not on your life. If it was good enough for the founding fathers, its good enough for me.” But the words “Under God” didn’t appear in the Pledge until 1954. The Pledge itself wasn’t written until 1892. [Huffington Post, 9/1/08; Slate, 6/28/02]

--------------------
Wise men learn more from fools than fools from the wise.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Machiavelli
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Machiavelli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SeekingFreedom:
Just to be fair, Ray...

If some guy knocks up your daughter, bails on her, threatens to take her to court to try and take your grandchild away, disrespects your wife in a most public manner to try and make a buck from the tabloids...and that's just what we know about...

Tell me you wouldn't want a little 'private time' between him, you, and a very remote location.

Ahhh and to think I thought Mormons considered themselves more civilized then the rest of the world...

And btw SF it takes 2 to tango... Palin's daughter should of kept her legs together and not be on her knees...

as for all the rest if i remember correctly the Palin family were slinging mud themselves at him and his family... and he has a right to joint custody to his own child... Palin is/was trying to use her sitting in Alaska to do otherwise and you know it...

--------------------
Let the world change you... And you can change the world.

Ernesto "Che" Guevara de la Serna

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SeekingFreedom
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for SeekingFreedom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not absolving the Palin's of anything, Mach. Nor am I saying Mr. Palin SHOULD do anything violent. That being said, I am a father and you aren't. There is no way for you to understand that basic instinct to protect one's offspring until you are.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Machiavelli
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Machiavelli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i do not have to be a father to know that violence solves nothing... and even though I am not a father I am a uncle and grand uncle and they are like children to me... both nephews, nieces and grand nieces/nephews... so using that excuse of your a father and I am not is BS..

Palin's daughter is not in any physical danger/threat from her ex so what are you "protecting" her from? Embarrassment? Like I said next time she should keep her legs together and off her knees... if not then both have the right to their child...

And since you want to bring up the father issue.. how would you feel if a rich and powerful political family tried to keep you from your own child?

--------------------
Let the world change you... And you can change the world.

Ernesto "Che" Guevara de la Serna

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glassman
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for glassman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i find it terribly amusing how a few people have latched onto the idea of Palin.


this is the same phenomena that got Dubya elected.

the lady cannot even put a simple sentence together.

America is a great place where people can rise above their current level.

America will never remain great if people that have no business trying to do what they are not qualified to do are encouraged by the masses to do so.

so what if she has "charisma" or decent looks.

she's a quitter. people want to make excuses for her, saying it's th emedia fault. well guess what? that's the medias job.

the same people complain that Obama isn't getting enough heat? LOL.. he handles the heat. Palin cannot.

is anybody crazy enough to pay to go see her speak?

feeling compelled to plop down a thousand bucks to listen to her try to speak a whole paragraph that makes sense is Gods way of telling you that you have too much money [Wink]

--------------------
Don't envy the happiness of those who live in a fool's paradise.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Machiavelli
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Machiavelli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by glassman:
feeling compelled to plop down a thousand bucks to listen to her try to speak a whole paragraph that makes sense is Gods way of telling you that you have too much money [Wink]

I would plop down a thousand bucks to go see her speak if i am wearing X Ray sunglasses and can see through/underneath her dress.... [Big Grin] [Cool]

--------------------
Let the world change you... And you can change the world.

Ernesto "Che" Guevara de la Serna

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raybond
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for raybond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no doubt that she can look sexy. Let her open that stupid mouth of hers and all that charming looks turns into what it is 100% farmer john with by-products galore.

--------------------
Wise men learn more from fools than fools from the wise.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
   

Quick Reply
Message:

HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins
   


Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2021 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share