Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board
  Micro Penny Stocks, Penny Stocks Under $0.10
  TFCT.....next ebay???? (Page 21)

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 40 pages long:   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40 
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   TFCT.....next ebay????
CuriousBull
Member
posted June 24, 2004 11:13     Click Here to See the Profile for CuriousBull     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I agree with you bb, it is good news but we just have to be patient. I feel the next big run up in this stock will be the pr describing when and where the commercials are going to take place and that maybe within a month if not sooner. Hang in there bud, I feel you shall be rewarded as we all will if we just hang on to it for awhile. Choose wisely my friend. GLTA
quote:
Originally posted by baseballmaster:
Ok now i am starting to get mad about this. yesterdays news good...todays news even better...yet the stock looks like it will see RED again today. What do investors want from them. Anyway has anybody been keeping tack of how the auctions are going. Yesterday they raffled off the most i have seen yet...over 1k in prizes...today they will easily do the same too with some bigger prizes such as a plasma tv. making to the browse link. I keep refreshing the page and each time more tickets are purchased. GOOD NEWS with such little advertising if you ask me.

IP: Logged

pharmdman
Member
posted June 24, 2004 11:18     Click Here to See the Profile for pharmdman     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CuriousBull:
I agree with you bb, it is good news but we just have to be patient. I feel the next big run up in this stock will be the pr describing when and where the commercials are going to take place and that maybe within a month if not sooner. Hang in there bud, I feel you shall be rewarded as we all will if we just hang on to it for awhile. Choose wisely my friend. GLTA

CB, I agree. I received an email yesterday from customer service which states that there have been a few delays, but the commercials should begin airing within the next couple of weeks. I'll email them again next week to see if they offer more specifics.

IP: Logged

CuriousBull
Member
posted June 24, 2004 11:24     Click Here to See the Profile for CuriousBull     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Every little helps. Keep up the great work Pharmdman. Your dd is greatly appreciated.
quote:
Originally posted by pharmdman:
CB, I agree. I received an email yesterday from customer service which states that there have been a few delays, but the commercials should begin airing within the next couple of weeks. I'll email them again next week to see if they offer more specifics.

IP: Logged

CuriousBull
Member
posted June 24, 2004 12:11     Click Here to See the Profile for CuriousBull     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
it's gaining momentum!

IP: Logged

WinsumLosesum
Member
posted June 24, 2004 12:41     Click Here to See the Profile for WinsumLosesum     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
NEWS *** NEWS *** NEWS

21st Century's prizeWise.com Announces Largest Raffle Item to Date

LAS VEGAS, Jun 24, 2004 (WINSUM WIRE) -- 21st Century Technologies, Inc.'s (OTC:BB TFCT.OB) portfolio investment company, prizeWise, Inc., is pleased to announce the addition of its largest raffle item to date.

Up for grabs are 21st Century's wholly-owned subsidiary, Trident Technologies, Inc.'s ProMag and SeaPatch, which are high-tech permanent magnet powered devices used to quickly and efficiently seal leaks and ruptures, especially useful for HAZMAT applications.

All branches of the United States Armed Forces and govenment agencies, along with firefighters, and state and local law enforcement are invited to participate in the raffle.

PayPal and Department of Homeland Security grants are accepted.

Safe Harbor Statement Under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995:

The above statements contain absolutely no historical facts, and its sole purpose is to provide humor to the many patient shareholders of TFCT.

IP: Logged

CuriousBull
Member
posted June 24, 2004 13:03     Click Here to See the Profile for CuriousBull     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
thtat's funny..lol!
quote:
Originally posted by WinsumLosesum:
NEWS *** NEWS *** NEWS

21st Century's prizeWise.com Announces Largest Raffle Item to Date

LAS VEGAS, Jun 24, 2004 (WINSUM WIRE) -- 21st Century Technologies, Inc.'s (OTC:BB TFCT.OB) portfolio investment company, prizeWise, Inc., is pleased to announce the addition of its largest raffle item to date.

Up for grabs are 21st Century's wholly-owned subsidiary, Trident Technologies, Inc.'s ProMag and SeaPatch, which are high-tech permanent magnet powered devices used to quickly and efficiently seal leaks and ruptures, especially useful for HAZMAT applications.

All branches of the United States Armed Forces and govenment agencies, along with firefighters, and state and local law enforcement are invited to participate in the raffle.

PayPal and Department of Homeland Security grants are accepted.

Safe Harbor Statement Under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995:

The above statements contain absolutely no historical facts, and its sole purpose is to provide humor to the many patient shareholders of TFCT.


IP: Logged

pharmdman
Member
posted June 24, 2004 13:21     Click Here to See the Profile for pharmdman     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by WinsumLosesum:
NEWS *** NEWS *** NEWS

21st Century's prizeWise.com Announces Largest Raffle Item to Date

LAS VEGAS, Jun 24, 2004 (WINSUM WIRE) -- 21st Century Technologies, Inc.'s (OTC:BB TFCT.OB) portfolio investment company, prizeWise, Inc., is pleased to announce the addition of its largest raffle item to date.

Up for grabs are 21st Century's wholly-owned subsidiary, Trident Technologies, Inc.'s ProMag and SeaPatch, which are high-tech permanent magnet powered devices used to quickly and efficiently seal leaks and ruptures, especially useful for HAZMAT applications.

All branches of the United States Armed Forces and govenment agencies, along with firefighters, and state and local law enforcement are invited to participate in the raffle.

PayPal and Department of Homeland Security grants are accepted.

Safe Harbor Statement Under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995:

The above statements contain absolutely no historical facts, and its sole purpose is to provide humor to the many patient shareholders of TFCT.


LMAO! You know that some ass is quoting you right now on another BB as fact!! That is too funny!

IP: Logged

Leardron
Member
posted June 24, 2004 13:28     Click Here to See the Profile for Leardron     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by WinsumLosesum:
NEWS *** NEWS *** NEWS

21st Century's prizeWise.com Announces Largest Raffle Item to Date

LAS VEGAS, Jun 24, 2004 (WINSUM WIRE) -- 21st Century Technologies, Inc.'s (OTC:BB TFCT.OB) portfolio investment company, prizeWise, Inc., is pleased to announce the addition of its largest raffle item to date.

Up for grabs are 21st Century's wholly-owned subsidiary, Trident Technologies, Inc.'s ProMag and SeaPatch, which are high-tech permanent magnet powered devices used to quickly and efficiently seal leaks and ruptures, especially useful for HAZMAT applications.

All branches of the United States Armed Forces and govenment agencies, along with firefighters, and state and local law enforcement are invited to participate in the raffle.

PayPal and Department of Homeland Security grants are accepted.

Safe Harbor Statement Under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995:

The above statements contain absolutely no historical facts, and its sole purpose is to provide humor to the many patient shareholders of TFCT.


LOL...You should also have put.

We apologies ahead of time for the release of this PR as we know any PR will cause the pps to trade sideways or drop, but we wanted to keep our shareholders informed

IP: Logged

jackpot
Member
posted June 24, 2004 18:27     Click Here to See the Profile for jackpot     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I've entered 12 drawings now and lost all twelve. I can't believe the person who is ci69fc won 3 out of the 12 drawings. Wish we could see how many tickets they purchased. Seems strange that person could win three of the raffles like that . It sure is addicting though. I think it will do well.

IP: Logged

futuresobjective
Member
posted June 24, 2004 18:47     Click Here to See the Profile for futuresobjective     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jackpot:
I've entered 12 drawings now and lost all twelve. I can't believe the person who is ci69fc won 3 out of the 12 drawings. Wish we could see how many tickets they purchased. Seems strange that person could win three of the raffles like that . It sure is addicting though. I think it will do well.

Hey that was me... I only bought 2 tickets in each... lucky arn't I?

IP: Logged

futuresobjective
Member
posted June 24, 2004 18:49     Click Here to See the Profile for futuresobjective     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
just kidding...
GLTA

IP: Logged

baseballmaster
Member
posted June 24, 2004 21:12     Click Here to See the Profile for baseballmaster     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Watch tom. will be an green day after they announce the stock is going to do a reverse split ...oh yeah dont read anything into that i was just joshing about the reverse split

IP: Logged

gone to the dogs
Member
posted June 25, 2004 08:24     Click Here to See the Profile for gone to the dogs     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
If we look at the big picture this stock is about 300% of what it was just a month ago, it might take a while at these levels for all of those who took huge profits to come back from finding other stocks at the bottom. In the meantime the diversity of the company gives the rest of us a great long term position and the hope for another 300% gain.

------------------
Dear Lord, Please help me to be the man my dog thinks i am.

IP: Logged

suzainiee
Member
posted June 25, 2004 11:42     Click Here to See the Profile for suzainiee     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
The general public has not discovered neither this stock nor the raffle. This one and QBID are like waiting on a baby to arrive. When it gets here, it's a day in history, the good news spreads fast and all of the other stuff is just forgotten.

IP: Logged

Daddy's Last Penny
Member
posted June 25, 2004 13:25     Click Here to See the Profile for Daddy's Last Penny     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by suzainiee:
The general public has not discovered neither this stock nor the raffle. This one and QBID are like waiting on a baby to arrive. When it gets here, it's a day in history, the good news spreads fast and all of the other stuff is just forgotten.


I thought it was the bad news that spreads fast and the other stuff forgotten.. and anyway i think we're sitten one three eggs and hopefully at least one will hatch and bring us up into the dollar range either it be magnets, scopes, or prizewise lets hope we see alot of green.

IP: Logged

baseballmaster
Member
posted June 25, 2004 13:29     Click Here to See the Profile for baseballmaster     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
ok here is the deal. I am sitting at work with my coworkers and we are bored. SO 4 of us go onto PRIZEWISE and start bidding on stupid stuff just cause the auction is about to go off. yeah we are all sick gamblers but it is fun. Anyway i just won the Egyptian Hand Paint on Papyrus. I dont even want it just fun to do and see us win.

IP: Logged

kbpkt
Member
posted June 25, 2004 13:43     Click Here to See the Profile for kbpkt     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I have to admit that I sold off my TFCT today, but not because I don't believe in the company, because I do. I just see a lot more plays right now. I will however be back, and hopefully not chasing it up. I went onto the prizwise sight yesterday for the first time and loved it. Its a win-win situation for buyers and sellers. I think once more people find out about this site, it will be more popular than ebay. It will take a while, but this is a good long term hold.

IP: Logged

CuriousBull
Member
posted June 25, 2004 15:44     Click Here to See the Profile for CuriousBull     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
For those of you who are curious about the taxes for prizes won on prizewise, the following is the response that I received from their customer service rep:

"Thank you for the email. We apologize for the slow response. At the end of the year, a 1099 form will be sent to winners of sweepstakes. You will be responsible for paying taxes on the market value that was listed on the sweepstakes page, not the number of tickets it sold for. If you have any concerns, contact customerservice@prizewise.com or call 1-877-PRIZEWISE.

NW"

IP: Logged

Breezer
Member
posted June 25, 2004 15:50     Click Here to See the Profile for Breezer     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by baseballmaster:
ok here is the deal. I am sitting at work with my coworkers and we are bored. SO 4 of us go onto PRIZEWISE and start bidding on stupid stuff just cause the auction is about to go off. yeah we are all sick gamblers but it is fun. Anyway i just won the Egyptian Hand Paint on Papyrus. I dont even want it just fun to do and see us win.

Can I have it?
I never win anything! lol

IP: Logged

baseballmaster
Member
posted June 26, 2004 00:56     Click Here to See the Profile for baseballmaster     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
U must be in it to win it. I have won 2 out of my eleven prizes. This site is addicting once you actually start using it. Investors should really take note of how many raffle tickets are sold during the day. keep and inventory of how a prize started and ended. I have been very happy so far from what i see. Lots of raffles going off each day now...the Plasma Tv will be the biggest prize to go off sometime during next week, Good Luck i got 30 bucks in that raffle.

IP: Logged

OilMan
Member
posted June 26, 2004 01:32     Click Here to See the Profile for OilMan     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Give it up the TV is mine!
As well as all of the homes!
quote:
Originally posted by baseballmaster:
U must be in it to win it. I have won 2 out of my eleven prizes. This site is addicting once you actually start using it. Investors should really take note of how many raffle tickets are sold during the day. keep and inventory of how a prize started and ended. I have been very happy so far from what i see. Lots of raffles going off each day now...the Plasma Tv will be the biggest prize to go off sometime during next week, Good Luck i got 30 bucks in that raffle.

IP: Logged

baseballmaster
Member
posted June 26, 2004 02:13     Click Here to See the Profile for baseballmaster     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
TV IS MINE!!! Has anybody tried to email Steve. I mean this guy is great. He responds so quickly to your suggestions and ideas for the site. I dont know many other CEO's that would be so quick to do this. Sure it is small company but still it is a great sign for investors when the head of company cares so much about your ideas. Ok now back to bidding on some more stuff...PRIZEWISE.COM>>>>God i Love this site.

IP: Logged

Smctbone
Member
posted June 26, 2004 10:17     Click Here to See the Profile for Smctbone     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
dang...anybody having trouble posting new items on prizewise?? I put my laptop on there yesterday morning at 10, it still hasnt been approved.

IP: Logged

OilMan
Member
posted June 26, 2004 16:54     Click Here to See the Profile for OilMan     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Can take upto 48 hours as they really are getting a lot of activity. I have a few listings and some where in 12 hours others 48 hours, Also I posted an add in penny saver saying win a ...... for $1 at prizewise.com and have seen a huge increase in my ticket sales. Gonna post an ad in the Dallas Moring News next weekend.
quote:
Originally posted by Smctbone:
dang...anybody having trouble posting new items on prizewise?? I put my laptop on there yesterday morning at 10, it still hasnt been approved.

IP: Logged

OilMan
Member
posted June 26, 2004 16:55     Click Here to See the Profile for OilMan     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Oh yeah and I can confirm they do pay you once you deliver the item! Wahooooo!

IP: Logged

pharmdman
Member
posted June 26, 2004 17:01     Click Here to See the Profile for pharmdman     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by OilMan:
... Also I posted an add in penny saver saying win a ...... for $1 at prizewise.com and have seen a huge increase in my ticket sales. Gonna post an ad in the Dallas Moring News next weekend.

that's a great idea, oilman!

IP: Logged

Smctbone
Member
posted June 26, 2004 17:24     Click Here to See the Profile for Smctbone     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pharmdman:
that's a great idea, oilman!

ooo...just had a great idea. How about creating an auction on eBay for your item, and telling people not to bid here (on eBay) but to win it for $1 at prizewise.com. I've seen some people actually do that...request that no one place a bid.

IP: Logged

baseballmaster
Member
posted June 27, 2004 01:43     Click Here to See the Profile for baseballmaster     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Just to let you all know incase you havent been keeping up with the auctions..about 1k in prizes go off a day now. You say well that might not be good because they only get 17% of that but the fact of the matter is no advertising has really been done. THe commercials will make this a household name. Then there will be thousands of users on the site everday. That means more prizes close out and not these small ones. Soon cars,boats, and houses will go. Then this site will be one of the most popular sites ever. You got to love how this has started out and who knows how big it will become...if it becoms 10% of Ebay you are taking about a company that is worh of 6 billion. Arent you glad you got in on the PPS @ .xx

IP: Logged

baseballmaster
Member
posted June 27, 2004 19:19     Click Here to See the Profile for baseballmaster     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I have often heard of the alexa rating for websites but dont really know how it works. Can somebody explain to me and where i can find the information for PRIZEWISE. Also do they tak into count the unique visitors(1st timers)???? Any help would be greatful.

Thanks

IP: Logged

Daddy's Last Penny
Member
posted June 27, 2004 21:36     Click Here to See the Profile for Daddy's Last Penny     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Hopefully a good PR will raise us out of the gutters. i wanna see .20 but .15 will be good. Any news on when Commercials will air?

IP: Logged

OilMan
Member
posted June 28, 2004 08:16     Click Here to See the Profile for OilMan     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I hope users are catching on like me, my ads in local penny saver papers have had HUGE impacts on my number of tickets sold.

IP: Logged

Meshoe45
Member
posted June 28, 2004 09:57     Click Here to See the Profile for Meshoe45     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Why does it tank like this EVERY DAY

IP: Logged

Breezer
Member
posted June 28, 2004 10:00     Click Here to See the Profile for Breezer     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Meshoe45:
Why does it tank like this EVERY DAY

I am wondering the same thing. This company seems amazing to me.

IP: Logged

Meshoe45
Member
posted June 28, 2004 10:03     Click Here to See the Profile for Meshoe45     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Anyone?

IP: Logged

CuriousBull
Member
posted June 28, 2004 10:28     Click Here to See the Profile for CuriousBull     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I've been keeping my eye on the winner's list to see if there are any frequent winners from 06/24 3pm to 06/28 10am. This is what I've come up with so far:

winners frequency $amount
ci69fc 7x $1,835
fredbird89 4x $2,867
2 people 3x avg/$68
9 people 2x avg/$160

I found it interesting that "ci69fc" has won seven times. Not only that, but 5 of his prizes are $200 and higher. Knowing this I sent prizewise an email asking them to find out, or at least confirm, that those prizes won were won with a reasonable statistical probability. Meaning that the individual has not been winning with a mere 2 to five to tickets on all sweepstakes, because I find it very hard to believe that a person can be that lucky if he did win those raffles with a very, very small amount of tickets. Once I get their reply I will post it on this board. GLTA

IP: Logged

Meshoe45
Member
posted June 28, 2004 10:32     Click Here to See the Profile for Meshoe45     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CuriousBull:
I've been keeping my eye on the winner's list to see if there are any frequent winners from 06/24 3pm to 06/28 10am. This is what I've come up with so far:

winners frequency $amount
ci69fc 7x $1,835
fredbird89 4x $2,867
2 people 3x avg/$68
9 people 2x avg/$160

I found it interesting that "ci69fc" has won seven times. Not only that, but 5 of his prizes are $200 and higher. Knowing this I sent prizewise an email asking them to find out, or at least confirm, that those prizes won were won with a reasonable statistical probability. Meaning that the individual has not been winning with a mere 2 to five to tickets on all sweepstakes, because I find it very hard to believe that a person can be that lucky if he did win those raffles with a very, very small amount of tickets. Once I get their reply I will post it on this board. GLTA



Very true they could very easily win these things for themselves, family members etc.

IP: Logged

realperson
Member
posted June 28, 2004 10:40     Click Here to See the Profile for realperson     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Meshoe45:
Why does it tank like this EVERY DAY

Each day that the PPS goes lower more of the datraders who jumped in during the run up exit. TFCT is consolidating replacing the daytraders with investors.
anyway dats what Im waiting for
when do I get In????

IP: Logged

CuriousBull
Member
posted June 28, 2004 11:10     Click Here to See the Profile for CuriousBull     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Surprise..surprise...guess who won another prize...cci69fc (X-Box Console a@ 300 tickets)! Is he/she really that lucky? I suggest everybody email prizewise and find out what the hell is going on.

quote:
Originally posted by CuriousBull:
I've been keeping my eye on the winner's list to see if there are any frequent winners from 06/24 3pm to 06/28 10am. This is what I've come up with so far:

winners frequency $amount
ci69fc 7x $1,835
fredbird89 4x $2,867
2 people 3x avg/$68
9 people 2x avg/$160

I found it interesting that "ci69fc" has won seven times. Not only that, but 5 of his prizes are $200 and higher. Knowing this I sent prizewise an email asking them to find out, or at least confirm, that those prizes won were won with a reasonable statistical probability. Meaning that the individual has not been winning with a mere 2 to five to tickets on all sweepstakes, because I find it very hard to believe that a person can be that lucky if he did win those raffles with a very, very small amount of tickets. Once I get their reply I will post it on this board. GLTA


IP: Logged

Daddy's Last Penny
Member
posted June 28, 2004 11:44     Click Here to See the Profile for Daddy's Last Penny     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CuriousBull:
Surprise..surprise...guess who won another prize...cci69fc (X-Box Console a@ 300 tickets)! Is he/she really that lucky? I suggest everybody email prizewise and find out what the hell is going on.


My guess is that these buyers are prob. sellers who found a loop whole their prob. buing more than half of their owen tickets and hey they don't win they still make money but if they win,.. I expect that X-BOX Game Consol back on PriseWise. just a little loop whole.

IP: Logged

Meshoe45
Member
posted June 28, 2004 11:52     Click Here to See the Profile for Meshoe45     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by realperson:
Each day that the PPS goes lower more of the datraders who jumped in during the run up exit. TFCT is consolidating replacing the daytraders with investors.
anyway dats what Im waiting for
when do I get In????

Looks like a lot of support at .10 but then again I thought we had it at .11 LOL.
My average is .112 so I guess I am now an Investor. haha

IP: Logged

baseballmaster
Member
posted June 28, 2004 11:53     Click Here to See the Profile for baseballmaster     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I am one of those people that have won 3 prizes. I got the $50 gift card and 2 DVD's. Actually at first 3 of my fellow friends and i just got all the tickets for the DVD just to make sure the site was legit cause we only saw ci6 winning all of the prizes. then i won the $50 gift card with 2 tickets. It is legit, but i agree with the fact that people are trying to win their own prizes back so they can repost and make money. I dont have any items up for sale yet. Maybe the site should not allow you to bid on your own item? I also heard they are not allowing any new post for gift certificates?

IP: Logged

Meshoe45
Member
posted June 28, 2004 11:53     Click Here to See the Profile for Meshoe45     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Woah why did the ask just got to .054

IP: Logged

Meshoe45
Member
posted June 28, 2004 12:05     Click Here to See the Profile for Meshoe45     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
under 10 cents is coming, do you think I should sell take the loss and pick up cheaper.

IP: Logged

CuriousBull
Member
posted June 28, 2004 12:06     Click Here to See the Profile for CuriousBull     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
don't panick...don't let them shake you out!
quote:
Originally posted by Meshoe45:
under 10 cents is coming, do you think I should sell take the loss and pick up cheaper.

IP: Logged

baseballmaster
Member
posted June 28, 2004 12:10     Click Here to See the Profile for baseballmaster     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
did you all just see this. THE Plasma tv. sold out this morning...had 2000 tickets as of 2am last night..this morning at 11am it has 1100..30 minutes later it sold out. This could be a very good sign. Could mean traffic is very high or could mean two people are bidding stupid amounts for a t.v.

IP: Logged

Meshoe45
Member
posted June 28, 2004 12:11     Click Here to See the Profile for Meshoe45     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CuriousBull:
don't panick...don't let them shake you out!

I got out and am going to get in lower, save myself a few hundred bucks.

IP: Logged

FurrySound
Member
posted June 28, 2004 12:12     Click Here to See the Profile for FurrySound     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
.09's time to buy back in

------------------
FurrySound
-DD-GLTA-Unless I've quoted a source, I know not what I speak of.

IP: Logged

Meshoe45
Member
posted June 28, 2004 12:18     Click Here to See the Profile for Meshoe45     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I have a feeling its gonna pop now.

IP: Logged

Meshoe45
Member
posted June 28, 2004 12:19     Click Here to See the Profile for Meshoe45     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Meshoe45:
I have a feeling its gonna pop now.

sooner or later that is. and then prob head back down again.

IP: Logged

Malloy
Member
posted June 28, 2004 12:20     Click Here to See the Profile for Malloy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Seems to be bouncing. I'm going in.

GL all.

Malloy

IP: Logged


This topic is 40 pages long:   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40 

All times are ET (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | Allstocks.com Home Page

1997 - 2004 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47a