Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Micro Penny Stocks, Penny Stocks $0.10 & Under » QBID XXXV The Road to Transparency (Page 169)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 228 pages: 1  2  3  ...  166  167  168  169  170  171  172  ...  226  227  228   
Author Topic: QBID XXXV The Road to Transparency
HossTrader
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HossTrader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MillerTIME:
guys please stop with the accusations of what i am or what im trying to do. ok. just stop its not needed on the board. If you think i have an adgenda then dont read my posts. please.

Ive already said i personally dont know what to do. There was a bid today at .0001. You can hold and take a tax loss if it goes bankrupt, or you can hold and hope that a miracle occurs IMO.

This truely is just sad. Thats all i can come up with. Sad. Not even worth me cracking jokes or anything. Just sad.
Good luck to everyone

Dam MT, calm down and read what people are saying. We don't think you have an agenda!! What would that be? To get the price down? LMAO

I don't think you get it either. All of this stuff you keep saying over and over again....


WE KNOW!!!

No one on this board has been telling people to buy in without reminding them that they could lose it all. I have said for months that I am in until boom or bust.
But it does get old.

If the plane you are on has a 99.999% chance of crashing, do you want the guy next to you to say
"Hey, the pilot has been around for a while, we might pull out, but go ahead and make arrangements with the big guy while we wait."

or do you want him screaming

"WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!!! JUMP OUT NOW!!!!" [Big Grin]

--------------------
I just want to make enough money to be eccentric.

Posts: 2412 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MikeC
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
350B, 450B, 550B....I still firmly believe this will be an exciting and rewarding long. And by the way...5-7yrs is not long to me, I'm talking long...as long as it would normally take for such an idea to fully mature.

It takes a long evolution to get a company to reach maturity...but what the hell, I got plenty of time.

Posts: 1236 | From: The Bluegrass State | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Numa
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Numa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by HossTrader:
quote:
Originally posted by MillerTIME:
guys please stop with the accusations of what i am or what im trying to do. ok. just stop its not needed on the board. If you think i have an adgenda then dont read my posts. please.

Ive already said i personally dont know what to do. There was a bid today at .0001. You can hold and take a tax loss if it goes bankrupt, or you can hold and hope that a miracle occurs IMO.

This truely is just sad. Thats all i can come up with. Sad. Not even worth me cracking jokes or anything. Just sad.
Good luck to everyone

Dam MT, calm down and read what people are saying. We don't think you have an agenda!! What would that be? To get the price down? LMAO

I don't think you get it either. All of this stuff you keep saying over and over again....


WE KNOW!!!

No one on this board has been telling people to buy in without reminding them that they could lose it all. I have said for months that I am in until boom or bust.
But it does get old.

If the plane you are on has a 99.999% chance of crashing, do you want the guy next to you to say
"Hey, the pilot has been around for a while, we might pull out, but go ahead and make arrangements with the big guy while we wait."

or do you want him screaming

"WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!!! JUMP OUT NOW!!!!" [Big Grin]

LOL, good post Hoss, but we also have the people saying that the First Officer is currently repairing the jet (buyback), that the plane has another 20 minutes of freefall before impact and the pilot will definitely pull up, and of course the person who says "We're not crashing, it's just expected turbulence."

--------------------
"Please note that every week from now until the end of time is a 'coming week.' "

Posts: 512 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MikeC
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by HossTrader: To get the price down? LMAO

ahahaha...you got to admit it MT, that was pretty funny.
Posts: 1236 | From: The Bluegrass State | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moremoney06
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moremoney06     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And all I wanted was the phone number to check the A/S. It doesn't surprise me though. After seeing all the action after hours I had a feeling something was up. Thanks to whoever gave me the number for Washington state. Obviously I don't need it anymore.

I just hope we have the best pilot in the world ready to pull this out of it's freefall....oh that's right we don't have a pilot....we just have a catcher posing as one....you can take that however you want.

Later

Posts: 30 | From: minnesota | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bottomfishing
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bottomfishing         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by bige2533:
How about something like this:


To Whom It May Concern:

RE: Q Television Network

I am contacting your company because of its current relationship or potential relationship with Q Television Network (QTN). QTN has been less than forthcoming with its investors regarding its operations, ownership, and corporate structure. Yet, they release statements that continue to encourage people to invest in its company. Every investor has the duty to do their own research and make their own decision on whether to invest; however, QTN has made statements, which impair the ability to make a reasonable decision.

With that being said, I know you'll perform your own due dilligence in working with a company that would treat its shareholders in such a manner. Be sure you visit the Public Access to Court Electronics Records (PACER) website at http://pacer.psc.uscourts.gov/pacerdesc.html and look up Frank Olsen, Frank Olson, Q Television, and Triangle Multi-Media to view any lawsuits that have been brought against the CEO and the corporation. I can not stress the importance of doing this step.

Sincerely,
(your name here)

Cc:
SelecTV (information*selectv.com)
DirecTV Group (investorsrelations*directv.com)
RCN Corporation (cabletv*rcn.com)
Bright House Networks:
Bakersfield (bakersfield.customercare*mybrighthouse.com)
Birmingham (birmingham.customercare*mybrighthouse.com)
Central Florida (cfl.customercare*mybrighthouse.com)
Indiana (indiana.customercare*mybrighthouse.com)
Michigan (michigan.customercare*mybrighthouse.com)
Tampa Bay (tampabay.customercare*mybrighthouse.com)
Wellington (sfl.customercare*mybrighthouse.com)
PrideVision TV (inquiries*pridevisiontv.com)
PlanetOUT (IR*planetoutinc.com)
Viacom International Inc. (investor.relations*viacom.com)
Carol Hinnant (carolh*qtelevision.com)
Gayle Hanrahan (gayle*qtelevision.com)
Cory Sher (cory*qtelevision.com)
Frank Olsen (franko*qtelevision.com)
Richard Brown (staff*equityrelations.com)
Kristien Brada-Thompson (kristien*prioritypr.net)
Sharon Cohen-Hagar (Sharon.cohen-hagar*verizon.com)
Gay Games Federation (info*gaygames.org)


quote:
Originally posted by Jennifercd10:
I just sent this out...


Mr. Frank Olsen
CEO Qtelevision Network

I would like to voice my concern for, and the need for, transparency in TMM. Would you please start a web page with all the financials so us investors will have the information we need to make a informed decision regarding QBID. I own over a quarter of a BILLION shares as do my friends. We are believers in your dream and want to feel that we are a part of QTN and not just an appendage.

Please give me a call…
Thank you very much,

Jennifer XXXXXXX

XXX XXX XXXX



Posts: 87 | From: Miami | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bottomfishing
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bottomfishing         Edit/Delete Post 
letters like that won't do any good to anybody- the carrier, q or the stockholders. plus you could find yourself in a heap of trouble should you turn out to be wrong.
Posts: 87 | From: Miami | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moremoney06
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moremoney06     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I guess we know that Frank didn't find any financing. He now has access to $25,000,000 if he sells the whole A/S. That is if he can find anyone to buy them. Going to have to hit the bottle of Captain and contemplate the next step with this investment.
Posts: 30 | From: minnesota | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HossTrader
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HossTrader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Numa:
[QUOTE]<edited down>
LOL, good post Hoss, but we also have the people saying that the First Officer is currently repairing the jet (buyback), that the plane has another 20 minutes of freefall before impact and the pilot will definitely pull up, and of course the person who says "We're not crashing, it's just expected turbulence."

LOL That is true!! But I think any rational person reading this board has a good idea about how insanely risky buying into this is.

--------------------
I just want to make enough money to be eccentric.

Posts: 2412 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moosehead9nc
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moosehead9nc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so I guess it's almost all over...darn
Posts: 664 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moosehead9nc
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moosehead9nc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
can anybody tell me the only way qbid has a chance in turning things around? i need some hope heh before i go to bed
Posts: 664 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moremoney06
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 6 posted      Profile for moremoney06     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by moosehead9nc:
can anybody tell me the only way qbid has a chance in turning things around? i need some hope heh before i go to bed

If they get significant financial backing. They use part of that and buy back shares. Then the company becomes profitable enough to pay back the loan. No problem.
Posts: 30 | From: minnesota | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIGDOUGH
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIGDOUGH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These Prs that come along and then disappear are probably archived somewhere.
Frank and co. can't possibly think that they just pull the PR and the deception and fraud disappear. Now he's pulled Hinant and Labrador into it with the statements they made the other day. How much bull can be legal to give out, if indeed thats the case?

Posts: 4245 | From: SMALLVILLE USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIGDOUGH
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIGDOUGH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would have chose to beleive what Carol Hinant and Honey Labrador said the other day. But they may have graduated from frank school of BS.

quote:
Originally posted by moosehead9nc:
so I guess it's almost all over...darn


Posts: 4245 | From: SMALLVILLE USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by HossTrader:
quote:
Originally posted by Numa:
[QUOTE]<edited down>
LOL, good post Hoss, but we also have the people saying that the First Officer is currently repairing the jet (buyback), that the plane has another 20 minutes of freefall before impact and the pilot will definitely pull up, and of course the person who says "We're not crashing, it's just expected turbulence."

LOL That is true!! But I think any rational person reading this board has a good idea about how insanely risky buying into this is.
LOL What do you suppose is the percentage of rational people on this board??!!
Posts: 1235 | From: Anacortes, WA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MikeC
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not posting (lurking)...100%

Posting...25%

Posts: 1236 | From: The Bluegrass State | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bottomliner
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bottomliner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MillerTIME:
For anyone who is interested in the truth:

Lobo's post there. Anybody who follows Lobo knows he speaks the truth. He is the one main guy who always went for the truth, and tried to get answers for everyone. If you do not take what he posted as a good possiblitiy, then i guess just put those rose colored glasses on.

MT
Do you know Lobo personally? Have you ever met him? Ever talked with him? Ever validated anything he's said?

He may be a saint, he may be the most honest man on earth, he may be the only one who "really" knows what is going on, but how do any of us know that? He posts on a message board, for god's sake.

Just like the rest of us, he hides behind a screenname. He's a mystery man, a ghost, a thing that goes bump in the night. He might even be a figment of someone's imagination.

So why should anyone believe him? I've stated many times that no reasonable person acts on information they get from a message board.

And don't say I'm bashing him ... I'm WARNING you and everyone else to question everything you read, hear and smell. Especially from anonymous posters on message boards.

I'm sorry for questioning you ... again, but you've missed the point ... again. [Confused]

--------------------
Everything I say is only my opinion ... right or wrong.

Posts: 2152 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MillerTIME
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MillerTIME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Bottomliner:
quote:
Originally posted by MillerTIME:
For anyone who is interested in the truth:

Lobo's post there. Anybody who follows Lobo knows he speaks the truth. He is the one main guy who always went for the truth, and tried to get answers for everyone. If you do not take what he posted as a good possiblitiy, then i guess just put those rose colored glasses on.

MT
Do you know Lobo personally? Have you ever met him? Ever talked with him? Ever validated anything he's said?

He may be a saint, he may be the most honest man on earth, he may be the only one who "really" knows what is going on, but how do any of us know that? He posts on a message board, for god's sake.

Just like the rest of us, he hides behind a screenname. He's a mystery man, a ghost, a thing that goes bump in the night. He might even be a figment of someone's imagination.

So why should anyone believe him? I've stated many times that no reasonable person acts on information they get from a message board.

And don't say I'm bashing him ... I'm WARNING you and everyone else to question everything you read, hear and smell. Especially from anonymous posters on message boards.

I'm sorry for questioning you ... again, but you've missed the point ... again. [Confused]

BL, unlike some of us, Lobo in fact has spoken with DOC, Josh fountain, reverened spephard, many posters on IHUB, producer of senella productions, many employees of QTN and yes me and him have spoken many times via phone calls. And yes, many many people met him personally at the QTN studios during the shareholders open house. He is as far from a ghost than ANY other QBID board poster in the history of the stock.

Honest to god, I would trust 90% of board posters over Frank Olsen.
"We are fully funded till 2008"

Please dont respond, as i just wanted to clear those things up. This night should be about the facts that have been presented. IMO

--------------------
Buy the silence-Sell the noise
SFTV.004-.0075
AVNT.0018-.0033
FPPL.0034-.03
WEGI. My new Call

Posts: 3100 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BJ
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This isnt good,,,, dont send a letter like that out to the corporations who help make QTN thier opperating income. We could get screwed even worse.....if they start dropping QTN, then what, less income, less subs

quote:
Originally posted by bottomfishing:
quote:
Originally posted by bige2533:
How about something like this:


To Whom It May Concern:

RE: Q Television Network

I am contacting your company because of its current relationship or potential relationship with Q Television Network (QTN). QTN has been less than forthcoming with its investors regarding its operations, ownership, and corporate structure. Yet, they release statements that continue to encourage people to invest in its company. Every investor has the duty to do their own research and make their own decision on whether to invest; however, QTN has made statements, which impair the ability to make a reasonable decision.

.............
..............
.............

Cc:
SelecTV (information*selectv.com)
DirecTV Group (investorsrelations*directv.com)
RCN Corporation (cabletv*rcn.com)
Bright House Networks:
Bakersfield (bakersfield.customercare*mybrighthouse.com)
Birmingham (birmingham.customercare*mybrighthouse.com)
Central Florida (cfl.customercare*mybrighthouse.com)
Indiana (indiana.customercare*mybrighthouse.com)
Michigan (michigan.customercare*mybrighthouse.com)
Tampa Bay (tampabay.customercare*mybrighthouse.com)
Wellington (sfl.customercare*mybrighthouse.com)
PrideVision TV (inquiries*pridevisiontv.com)
PlanetOUT (IR*planetoutinc.com)
Viacom International Inc. (investor.relations*viacom.com)
Carol Hinnant (carolh*qtelevision.com)
Gayle Hanrahan (gayle*qtelevision.com)
Cory Sher (cory*qtelevision.com)
Frank Olsen (franko*qtelevision.com)
Richard Brown (staff*equityrelations.com)
Kristien Brada-Thompson (kristien*prioritypr.net)
Sharon Cohen-Hagar (Sharon.cohen-hagar*verizon.com)
Gay Games Federation (info*gaygames.org)


quote:
Originally posted by Jennifercd10:
I just sent this out...


Mr. Frank Olsen
CEO Qtelevision Network

I would like to voice my concern for, and the need for, transparency in TMM. Would you please start a web page with all the financials so us investors will have the information we need to make a informed decision regarding QBID. I own over a quarter of a BILLION shares as do my friends. We are believers in your dream and want to feel that we are a part of QTN and not just an appendage.

Please give me a call…
Thank you very much,

Jennifer XXXXXXX

XXX XXX XXXX





--------------------
"We're just all victims of soicumstance." The 3 Stooges

Posts: 346 | From: Indiana | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imakmony2005
unregistered


Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
wow 350 billion, its hard to spin this right now but wtf im in and -hit happens, i threw the dice and there still rolling come on 7. the game is not over.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MillerTIME
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MillerTIME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Bottomliner:
quote:
Originally posted by MillerTIME:
For anyone who is interested in the truth:

Lobo's post there. Anybody who follows Lobo knows he speaks the truth. He is the one main guy who always went for the truth, and tried to get answers for everyone. If you do not take what he posted as a good possiblitiy, then i guess just put those rose colored glasses on.

MT
Do you know Lobo personally? Have you ever met him? Ever talked with him? Ever validated anything he's said?

He may be a saint, he may be the most honest man on earth, he may be the only one who "really" knows what is going on, but how do any of us know that? He posts on a message board, for god's sake.

Just like the rest of us, he hides behind a screenname. He's a mystery man, a ghost, a thing that goes bump in the night. He might even be a figment of someone's imagination.

So why should anyone believe him? I've stated many times that no reasonable person acts on information they get from a message board.

And don't say I'm bashing him ... I'm WARNING you and everyone else to question everything you read, hear and smell. Especially from anonymous posters on message boards.

I'm sorry for questioning you ... again, but you've missed the point ... again. [Confused]

BL, i hate to harp on you, but please do not talk down to me, saying i missed the point again. I posted it, i didnt say it was gospel. I have said numerous times if you dont like my posts then dont read them.

It is not my fault, nor my business that you continually remove yourself from seeing the red flags that are occuring because you continually say the same thing ,"you can never trust a board poster." Very true BL, but when they get compounded and backed up by numerous sources and you continue to disbelieve it, its another story.

Your system is very flawed IMO and i believe you are just setting up a barrier so that you dont have to see the truth.

So BL, what do you take as the truth then. Only PRs from Frank Olsen [Wink]

--------------------
Buy the silence-Sell the noise
SFTV.004-.0075
AVNT.0018-.0033
FPPL.0034-.03
WEGI. My new Call

Posts: 3100 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bottomliner
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bottomliner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde_Crashcup:
Wonder if they are taking bets in Vegas of when Frank ends up in the bottom of a river? Any one know the odds?

Clyde
Although I hope Frank lives a long and comfortable life (assuming of course that he allows me to do the same), I'm too much of a gambler to pass on this one. I'm calling my bookie right now. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Everything I say is only my opinion ... right or wrong.

Posts: 2152 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suzainiee
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for suzainiee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excuse me MT, "Lobo is as far from a ghost than ANY other QBID poster in the history of the stock."????

Until you have had the pleasure of meeting all of us, how would you know that?

Please don't respond, I'm just clearing that up.
Since "this night should be about the facts that have been presented." [Wink]

Just couldn't stop my fingers.....................


I agree, imakmoney, the game is not over until it is over. It's not over yet.

--------------------
Suz

Posts: 1397 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
From what I've heard the games not over 'till somewhere around 703 BILLION shares!
Posts: 1235 | From: Anacortes, WA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MillerTIME
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MillerTIME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by suzainiee:
Excuse me MT, "Lobo is as far from a ghost than ANY other QBID poster in the history of the stock."????

Until you have had the pleasure of meeting all of us, how would you know that?

Please don't respond, I'm just clearing that up.
Since "this night should be about the facts that have been presented." [Wink]

Just couldn't stop my fingers.....................


I agree, imakmoney, the game is not over until it is over. It's not over yet.

LOL, hey suz, i wasnt commenting on peoples characters. Im not saying that Lobo is a good or bad person. I was just commenting towards BLs comment that nobody knows Lobo and is a ghost hiding behind a computer.

I said he the far from it because sooo many people have spoken with him both by telephone and in person, more than anybody i have seen so far with Q. Thats all i was saying. sorry

--------------------
Buy the silence-Sell the noise
SFTV.004-.0075
AVNT.0018-.0033
FPPL.0034-.03
WEGI. My new Call

Posts: 3100 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imakmony2005
unregistered


Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Things are still happening, Its always darkest before the dawn.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buckwheatbob
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for buckwheatbob     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MT,

Like I said, if there is one thing you are showing now with with the continuous ragged edge posting is "lack of wisdom." The people on this board are not stupid by any form of the word. So far you have plugged up the last couple of days with 19 year old jibberish.

At one point you where complaining of gabage posts and now you have become the front runner. You made your point about 350 billion times. Can you find something else to do like maybe IHUB with the nonsense.

--------------------
Buckwheat

Posts: 792 | From: Bradford, Ont. | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MillerTIME
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MillerTIME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by buckwheatbob:
MT,

Like I said, if there is one thing you are showing now with with the continuous ragged edge posting is "lack of wisdom." The people on this board are not stupid by any form of the word. So far you have plugged up the last couple of days with 19 year old jibberish.

At one point you where complaining of gabage posts and now you have become the front runner. You made your point about 350 billion times. Can you find something else to do like maybe IHUB with the nonsense.

OK, thats it. Youve offically pissed me off. LMAO.
Right now, show me a post of mine that is garbage. Please. ill do the same bud

--------------------
Buy the silence-Sell the noise
SFTV.004-.0075
AVNT.0018-.0033
FPPL.0034-.03
WEGI. My new Call

Posts: 3100 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MillerTIME
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MillerTIME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by buckwheatbob:
MT,

Like I said, if there is one thing you are showing now with with the continuous ragged edge posting is "lack of wisdom." The people on this board are not stupid by any form of the word. So far you have plugged up the last couple of days with 19 year old jibberish.

At one point you where complaining of gabage posts and now you have become the front runner. You made your point about 350 billion times. Can you find something else to do like maybe IHUB with the nonsense.

Well, let me help you out, i have gone back to your posts to jan 25th and found nothin of any use.

Who was the one who posted the AS increasing? big deal IMO

Who was the one first posting about the lack of fuding. big deal IMO

Who was the one who posted the gay publications PRs about QTN. big deal IMO

Who was the one who posted about the QTN shutting down. big deal IMO

Who was the one who posted about the employees leaving. Big deal IMO

Now maybe if i go back a year or two i can find a post of yours that is of use.

Whether you or anybody like my posts or not, is not the question. Read them if you want, dont read them if you dont want to. But those things i posted need to be said IMO if anyone is going to make logical decisions regarding their investments.

And i dont think those posts are 19 year old jibbersh. The jibberish is people like you who continue to bash on me, when i am the one posting the big news regarding your investment. FOr the last time, read my posts if you want, and if you dont trust me, then dont read them. As simple as that buck

--------------------
Buy the silence-Sell the noise
SFTV.004-.0075
AVNT.0018-.0033
FPPL.0034-.03
WEGI. My new Call

Posts: 3100 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIGDOUGH
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIGDOUGH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I guess the director of operations at the Q studio that I talked to on the phone the other day is one of the more positive employees. He didn't sound like there was a care in the world and contradicted the negative. But who knows.
Posts: 4245 | From: SMALLVILLE USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HossTrader
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HossTrader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If anyone cares, the numbers are still feasible (just getting harder and harder to think about!!)

OK, I don't think they will find enough buyers to even sell the extra billions that they have authorized. I would imagine we are going to no bid, and soon.

I do still have my favorite calculation based on an arbitrary, but possible number value...
and even at 350 billion shares this company is still undervalued. That is IF they keep producing shows and IF they keep gaining carriage and are not closed down for good.

At 0001, 350 billion a/s is $35 million
So let's look at numbers, and everyone can use their version of what the company "should" be worth.
(I am NOT saying the pps would run to this, just dividing a dollar figure by 350 billion!!)

$35 million = .0001 per share
$100 m = .00028
$500 m = .0014
$1 billion = .0028


All of those numbers are irrelevant if no one will buy any shares, or an r/s, or bankruptcy, or more increases, or Frank pulls even more crap.

We are now roughly equivalent to the nickel slots! [Big Grin]

[ February 09, 2006, 00:45: Message edited by: HossTrader ]

--------------------
I just want to make enough money to be eccentric.

Posts: 2412 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HossTrader
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HossTrader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by LEO:
quote:
Originally posted by HossTrader:
quote:
Originally posted by Numa:
[QUOTE]<edited down>
LOL, good post Hoss, but we also have the people saying that the First Officer is currently repairing the jet (buyback), that the plane has another 20 minutes of freefall before impact and the pilot will definitely pull up, and of course the person who says "We're not crashing, it's just expected turbulence."

LOL That is true!! But I think any rational person reading this board has a good idea about how insanely risky buying into this is.
LOL What do you suppose is the percentage of rational people on this board??!!
LOL, I think it is about equivalent to the pps!

--------------------
I just want to make enough money to be eccentric.

Posts: 2412 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bottomliner
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bottomliner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MillerTIME:
... When Lobo's post was brought over, Bottomliner (sorry for calling you out) sat there and just attacked and critized his post, rather than thinking that maybe somebody is telling the truth.

MT
This is getting to be a joke. Will you please, as a favor to us all, think before you jump to a conclusion. Re-read my post in response to Lobo's comments: What you call facts, truth, honesty, enlightenment, whatever, is nothing but hearsay (check the definition), opinion (check the definition), and rumor (check the definition).

I didn't even try to discredit what he said, because he already did that by "neglecting" to document any of his comments or any of his alleged "sources". If you listen to everyone who says "trust me", then listen to this:

"Trust me" ... you need to lighten up and get rid of some anger.

By the way, I found this comment especially ironic: You said "rather than thinking that maybe somebody is telling the truth".

Well, that's another point you missed: I don't believe someone because they "may be" telling the truth, I believe them when they prove they are telling the truth. "Innocent until proven guilty" is a legal issue, not a practical one.

Oh yes ... don't be "sorry for calling me out" (whatever that means), because I am not afraid to discuss anything with anyone. But check the definition of "discuss" first.

And lastly, you also said I "sat there and just attacked and criticized" Lobo's post. I deny that totally ... I was standing at the time.

Good night, MT.

--------------------
Everything I say is only my opinion ... right or wrong.

Posts: 2152 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imakmony2005
unregistered


Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
get the lights, BL good night.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HossTrader
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HossTrader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Monkey! Leave the lights on, I get skeered.

--------------------
I just want to make enough money to be eccentric.

Posts: 2412 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 228 pages: 1  2  3  ...  166  167  168  169  170  171  172  ...  226  227  228   

Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2019 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share