Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Micro Penny Stocks, Penny Stocks $0.10 & Under » QBID! XXXI,, A Matter of When! (Page 18)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 107 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  105  106  107   
Author Topic: QBID! XXXI,, A Matter of When!
BJ
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does anybody have a link to see Jimmy Kimbel show when he was talking about Q last week. I see someone posted the Letterman show, and it would be nice to see Jimmys clip to......

bj

--------------------
"We're just all victims of soicumstance." The 3 Stooges

Posts: 346 | From: Indiana | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BJ
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I made 2 buys today at .0015 and filled just fine.... dont know what to tell ya..

quote:
Originally posted by Maestro232:
my buy of 400000 at .0015 won't go through even though the price is at .0014. What gives?



--------------------
"We're just all victims of soicumstance." The 3 Stooges

Posts: 346 | From: Indiana | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maestro232
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maestro232         Edit/Delete Post 
came through now.

--------------------
9.0M QBID locked and loaded!

Posts: 605 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4Art
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4Art         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations, Maestro232! [Cool]
quote:
Originally posted by Maestro232:
came through now.


Posts: 3243 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4Art
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4Art         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks BJ! [Cool]
quote:
Originally posted by BJ:
Right back atcha Art 5 Stars for u 2. You always post intellegant comments,,, your a value to this board along with many others....
[Smile]


Posts: 3243 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweetness34
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sweetness34     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
anyone have level 2's, thx
Posts: 102 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrgr8avill
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrgr8avill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BJ:
Does anybody have a link to see Jimmy Kimbel show when he was talking about Q last week. I see someone posted the Letterman show, and it would be nice to see Jimmys clip to......

bj

Don't have a link, but I saw it and posted about it, so here is a description. It really wasn't much. He said there were a number of gay-orineted channels on the air now, and named them, then sqitched to a "newscast" in which a flamboyant anchorman talked about how all these disasters happened, but no gay people were hurt, and then made a comment about Lance Armstrong's butt. It was part of the monologue, and just a lead-in to the anchorman skit.

Not MUCH exposure, but exposure nonetheless.

BTW -- it was Wednesday night of last week...

Posts: 797 | From: Phoenix | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pennies to Dollars
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennies to Dollars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
L2's anyone?
Posts: 798 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4Art
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4Art         Edit/Delete Post 
This thread grew so fast, some may have missed these great pics. Thanks, bigrod40! [Cool]

CLICK HERE FOR QTN STUDIO PICTURES!

Posts: 3243 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweetness34
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sweetness34     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 4Art:
This thread grew so fast, some may have missed these great pics. Thanks, bigrod40! [Cool]

CLICK HERE FOR QTN STUDIO PICTURES!

The albumn is password enabled now
Posts: 102 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buckstalker
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for buckstalker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
.0014 x 12

.0015 x 2
.0016 x 4

--------------------
***********************

It's all in the timing...

Posts: 4303 | From: DSA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BJ
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Art, I cant see them, It asks for a Album password, what do you type in????


quote:
Originally posted by 4Art:
This thread grew so fast, some may have missed these great pics. Thanks, bigrod40! [Cool]

CLICK HERE FOR QTN STUDIO PICTURES!



--------------------
"We're just all victims of soicumstance." The 3 Stooges

Posts: 346 | From: Indiana | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pennypoor
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pennypoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What's nice about seeing the pr that came out yesterday is that at least for me it eased my mind about a R/S. the O/S is not outrageously high and an R/S would be unnecessary at this time.

If financial institutions are looking at getting into this company what type of action do you see happening? Will these institutions start playing with the price so they can keep it down and load up?

Posts: 60 | From: Illinois | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4Art
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4Art         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, I didn't see that it has since been password enabled. Bigrod40, Help!!

quote:
Originally posted by BJ:
Art, I cant see them, It asks for a Album password, what do you type in????


Posts: 3243 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BJ
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If Q was ever bought out by another company, what hapens to the symbol QBID, does it stay? do we keep our shares under Q ? Do we convert to the other companys Symbol and our shares remain untouched under thier pps? It seem like it would be a pluss but I never owned a stock that was bout out before. Just curious what happens to us and how we benifit....

--------------------
"We're just all victims of soicumstance." The 3 Stooges

Posts: 346 | From: Indiana | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justplayin
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for justplayin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by pennypoor:
What's nice about seeing the pr that came out yesterday is that at least for me it eased my mind about a R/S. the O/S is not outrageously high and an R/S would be unnecessary at this time.

If financial institutions are looking at getting into this company what type of action do you see happening? Will these institutions start playing with the price so they can keep it down and load up?

Great question penny. Doesn't institutional buying usually happen directly with the company and not the open market???

--------------------
A day without dreams is just a nightmare!

Posts: 1702 | From: Michigan | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
g-invest
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for g-invest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
So how can u call my guess of 4 billion float when you say it is 9 billion. If I don't know how can you??
Well, the float has to be the O/S minus the restricted stock. I think it's either 9 or 14 billion in this case. Probably 14 billion.

I think you're taking the 14 billion, taking 5 billion out to get 9 billion, and then halving that because Frank supposedly owns 53%. That is not the case anymore. Frank owns preferred stock. QBID is like any other business now as far as stocks go. They are just on the wrong exchange and that audit better get done and fast.

This stock is worth .0085 even with that high of a float. There's really no reason we shouldn't be trading at about a penny right now, except that people are selling thinking this stock is going to hit .0001 again.

It could if Frank diluted it more, but I see the release of the financials as an indication that he won't be doing it nearly as much as he has in the past, just on rare occasions to fund director stock options. I hope the full audit actually gets posted soon, though.

quote:
O/S includes all shares! Preferred and all.
I'm sorry, but you are entirely wrong. Preferred stock is different from common stock. Outstanding shares only apply to common stock. I understand where the misconception is, but I know enough about investing to know what is not right.

quote:
Stop losses on pinks?
I've never set one myself. You can't do that?

--------------------
As a forum poster, it is ironic that you are held to a higher standard than a Pink Sheet CEO.

Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cobracobra
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobracobra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i hope it does hit .0001 again, i will buy all i can find! then when we go, i go,,,,,,to the BANK

--------------------
I don't play well with others, and have a problem with authority. I love to see the big guy fall to the under-dog.

Posts: 192 | From: New Jersey - Armpit of the World | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GatorMan
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GatorMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by g-invest:
quote:
So how can u call my guess of 4 billion float when you say it is 9 billion. If I don't know how can you??
Well, the float has to be the O/S minus the restricted stock. I think it's either 9 or 14 billion in this case. Probably 14 billion.

I think you're taking the 14 billion, taking 5 billion out to get 9 billion, and then halving that because Frank supposedly owns 53%. That is not the case anymore. Frank owns preferred stock. QBID is like any other business now as far as stocks go. They are just on the wrong exchange and that audit better get done and fast.

This stock is worth .0085 even with that high of a float. There's really no reason we shouldn't be trading at about a penny right now, except that people are selling thinking this stock is going to hit .0001 again.

It could if Frank diluted it more, but I see the release of the financials as an indication that he won't be doing it nearly as much as he has in the past, just on rare occasions to fund director stock options. I hope the full audit actually gets posted soon, though.

quote:
O/S includes all shares! Preferred and all.
I'm sorry, but you are entirely wrong. Preferred stock is different from common stock. Outstanding shares only apply to common stock. I understand where the misconception is, but I know enough about investing to know what is not right.

quote:
Stop losses on pinks?
I've never set one myself. You can't do that?

THANK YOU, g-invest. 5 stars to you!

--------------------
The opinions expressed here by myself and others should be taken for what they are: opinions. Beware, many express opinion as fact. Do your own research from reputable sources and never invest more than you can afford to loose. ~,-,-< GatorMan

Posts: 752 | From: Springville, Utah | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4Art
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4Art         Edit/Delete Post 
Ten million shares for a thousand bucks!

I don't think there's any chance of that happening, but it's an intriguing thought.

Five Stars for the cobracobra! [Cool]

quote:
Originally posted by cobracobra:
i hope it does hit .0001 again, i will buy all i can find! then when we go, i go,,,,,,to the BANK


Posts: 3243 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4Art
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4Art         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sure you can set a stop loss on a pink.

I don't recommend it, however. [Cool]

Posts: 3243 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweetness34
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sweetness34     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
With such a huge PR yesterday, how can it be so quiet today..... I mean it doesn't add up. Almost 2 full days of trading after that PR and we have gone up +.0002 Maybe this is good thing, maybe the days of going .0024 then back to .0014 are gone. Hopefully we can go up slow and steady. As long as its up !!! Still have faith, just kinda frustrating.
Posts: 102 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
g-invest
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for g-invest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Additionally, something that I haven't heard anyone mention lately is the 2 million in debt. Considering QBID's assets, liabilities of 2 million is nothing. That means ALL THE VALUE of Q Television rests in the hands of the investors. Your shares are directly applicable to everything QBID owns. The liabilities are virtually nothing, the Gay Games deal alone is worth about 10 million. The studio is worth about 2 million (if not more), the executive staff took time to get, and they are worth probably 100-200k each. Then you've got current assets and everything else. The Q logo and branding is probably the biggest, worth maybe 30 million (in fact, that's probably why a 200 million offer for QBID was proposed to Frank.

quote:
Maybe this is good thing, maybe the days of going .0024 then back to .0014 are gone.
Trend reversal is a tricky subject, but there are some theories as to what is happening. We are actually waiting for a reverse head to happen, then a run to probably .0019 or so. Then another fall to .0014, and then a run to .0022. If each of those things happen, it'll be an official trend reversal.

http://www.stockcharts.com/education/ChartAnalysis/headShouldersBottom.html

--------------------
As a forum poster, it is ironic that you are held to a higher standard than a Pink Sheet CEO.

Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zacktrade
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zacktrade         Edit/Delete Post 
Level 2 anyone?
Posts: 249 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buckstalker
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for buckstalker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
.0015 x 3
.0016 x 5

--------------------
***********************

It's all in the timing...

Posts: 4303 | From: DSA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizknock
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizknock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Volume is everything! We've got volume. Matter of time, nothing more, nothing less!
Posts: 4363 | From: waldorf,maryland,USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cobracobra
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobracobra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 4Art:
Ten million shares for a thousand bucks!

I don't think there's any chance of that happening, but it's an intriguing thought.

Five Stars for the cobracobra! [Cool]

quote:
Originally posted by cobracobra:
i hope it does hit .0001 again, i will buy all i can find! then when we go, i go,,,,,,to the BANK


And right back atcha with 5,,,, thanx-

--------------------
I don't play well with others, and have a problem with authority. I love to see the big guy fall to the under-dog.

Posts: 192 | From: New Jersey - Armpit of the World | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonas Inv.
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonas Inv.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
at how much did we close? I can't see it on my screen because I have 15 min delay

--------------------
I'm a genius and if u can't handle that, to bad !!!!

Posts: 211 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BJ
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
.0015

--------------------
"We're just all victims of soicumstance." The 3 Stooges

Posts: 346 | From: Indiana | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizknock
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizknock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Of interest!

By: qique13
30 Aug 2005, 08:26 AM EDT
Msg. 117311 of 117339
Jump to msg. #
I found this in another Forum about TIME WARNER!!!.

QBID: New Time Waner Maine Tv Schedule is OUT !!!

Guess who is on channel 286..

have been watching this site for many weeks... Schedule was origianally updated last time in june 05' summer schedule..
Was waiting for NEw fall schdule.. and today they updated it..

TIME WARNER MAINE HER WE COME..

http://www.timewarnercable.com/Media/24/Content%20Management/Products%20And%20Services/documents/mai...

http://www.timewarnercable.com/Media/24/Content%20Management/Products%20And%20Services/documents/mai...

original site
http://www.timewarnercable.com/newengland/products/lineups.html

posted on ihub .

--------------------
whizknock

Posts: 4363 | From: waldorf,maryland,USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonas Inv.
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonas Inv.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sure that its the right link? this shows up when I click at that link: We are sorry, but your request cannot be completed.

--------------------
I'm a genius and if u can't handle that, to bad !!!!

Posts: 211 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
winpennies
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for winpennies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just go to the 3rd link and then click on the counties. It is there on the 2nd county.
Posts: 61 | From: Lititz, Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mikensay
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikensay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by whizknock:
Of interest!

By: qique13
30 Aug 2005, 08:26 AM EDT
Msg. 117311 of 117339
Jump to msg. #
I found this in another Forum about TIME WARNER!!!.

QBID: New Time Waner Maine Tv Schedule is OUT !!!

Guess who is on channel 286..

have been watching this site for many weeks... Schedule was origianally updated last time in june 05' summer schedule..
Was waiting for NEw fall schdule.. and today they updated it..

TIME WARNER MAINE HER WE COME..

http://www.timewarnercable.com/Media/24/Content%20Management/Products%20And%20Services/documents/mai...

http://www.timewarnercable.com/Media/24/Content%20Management/Products%20And%20Services/documents/mai...

original site
http://www.timewarnercable.com/newengland/products/lineups.html

posted on ihub .

Nice find. Notice the price $7.95. Earlier today or yesterday someone extrapolated revenues at $9.95. This will have an impact on the stock price however may be a bit more inviting for more subscribers.

--------------------
It's choice - not chance - that determines your destiny.

Posts: 350 | From: Portland, Oregon | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suzainiee
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for suzainiee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gee, g-invest, replying to you is kinda of like trying to pet a porcupine.

---------------------------------------------------

[My QUOTE]Stop losses on pinks?

[/QUOTE]I've never set one myself.

You can't do that? [/QB][g-invest/QUOTE]
----------------------------------------------------

Do you ever watch Monk?

--------------------
Suz

Posts: 1397 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
winpennies
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for winpennies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cumberland and York counties.
Posts: 61 | From: Lititz, Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 107 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  105  106  107   

Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

1997 - 2019 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share