Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Micro Penny Stocks, Penny Stocks $0.10 & Under » QBID XV (Page 40)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 72 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  70  71  72   
Author Topic: QBID XV
penguinking
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for penguinking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
unfortunately not... LOL
Posts: 337 | From: Pensylvania | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizknock
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizknock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And so it goes on June 30th, the eave,,,

"All we have to do is launch!"

------------------
whizknock


Posts: 4363 | From: waldorf,maryland,USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AF1
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AF1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
After watching this, I don't know if I should trust anyone who deals with penguins.
http://www.milkandcookies.com/links/993/


Posts: 133 | From: Colorado Springs, Co, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penguinking
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for penguinking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i know that penguin and trust me he will be handle accordingly

quote:
Originally posted by AF1:
After watching this, I don't know if I should trust anyone who deals with penguins.
http://www.milkandcookies.com/links/993/



Posts: 337 | From: Pensylvania | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
firefly
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for firefly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Spinny pen please no. I don't know you that well.
Posts: 3439 | From: ATL | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anonymous_lurker
Member


Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anonymous_lurker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great info on the hotline!!
I believe in Q!!
We are on air from tommorrow!!!

Now, we have to do our part and query all cable/ satellite tv outfits about Q network!!!
Some time ago I have seen a post by somebody stating contact numbers of tv providers.
Where to find it????

Go Q Go


Posts: 328 | From: texas | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penguinking
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for penguinking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Weve been on the air


quote:
Originally posted by anonymous_lurker:
Great info on the hotline!!
I believe in Q!!
We are on air from tommorrow!!!

Now, we have to do our part and query all cable/ satellite tv outfits about Q network!!!
Some time ago I have seen a post by somebody stating contact numbers of tv providers.
Where to find it????

Go Q Go



Posts: 337 | From: Pensylvania | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
firefly
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for firefly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LAUNCH TOMMOROW !!!
Posts: 3439 | From: ATL | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
firefly
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for firefly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
YAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!
Posts: 3439 | From: ATL | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penguinking
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for penguinking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well It hasnt been issued in a pr yet... waiting for that pr.... LOL
Posts: 337 | From: Pensylvania | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizknock
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizknock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by firefly:
LAUNCH TOMMOROW !!!

That's all we need to do!

------------------
whizknock


Posts: 4363 | From: waldorf,maryland,USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizknock
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizknock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by penguinking:
Well It hasnt been issued in a pr yet... waiting for that pr.... LOL

Yep! & a sweet PR that will be!

------------------
whizknock


Posts: 4363 | From: waldorf,maryland,USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anonymous_lurker
Member


Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anonymous_lurker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
we do need an offical pr about new, longer loop programming. Announcing of even one provider ,will trigger domino effect!!!!
thats for sure!!!!
And later.....
pps will get jet fueled blast into new highs!!!

I am only angry that i did not manage to add in the dip this morning.


Posts: 328 | From: texas | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
firefly
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for firefly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Spinny Pen has a press release ready.
Posts: 3439 | From: ATL | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anonymous_lurker
Member


Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anonymous_lurker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
how to find this compiled list of cable providers????? It has been posted on one of the previous threads!!! we have to call now!!!
Product is available from tommorrow!!!!
Request it!!!!!!!!!!!!



Posts: 328 | From: texas | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
firefly
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for firefly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OOPS he forgot. You warned about this emperor. Have to send him home now. Hope he makes it back to the igloo.
Posts: 3439 | From: ATL | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizknock
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizknock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by anonymous_lurker:
we do need an offical pr about new, longer loop programming. Announcing of even one provider ,will trigger domino effect!!!!
thats for sure!!!!
And later.....
pps will get jet fueled blast into new highs!!!

I am only angry that i did not manage to add in the dip this morning.


You'll get another chance to buy before the news hits!

------------------
whizknock


Posts: 4363 | From: waldorf,maryland,USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penguinking
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for penguinking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We will See.. We have been waiting for this launch for a while.. but why dont they have their cable providers a hard launch is when it is availible for people to turn on there tv and see it.. that was the whole purpose of the feed in june ..
Posts: 337 | From: Pensylvania | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mondayschild
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for mondayschild     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Another network...soft and hard launch explained a little better....


















Contact:
Kelley Gannon
iNEXTV Corporation
(703) 262-8706
Laura Novak/Jill White
BSMG Worldwide
(212) 445-8231/(212) 445-8250


iNEXTV ANNOUNCES SOFT LAUNCH OF EXBTV.COM

Washington, DC, November 30, 1999 iNEXTV Corporation, the premier creator and netcaster of original programming for the Internet and a wholly owned subsidiary of Ampex Corporation (Amex:AXC), announced today the soft launch of its affiliate EXBTV.com.

During the soft launch period, EXBTV will continue creating programming and aggregating content. Additionally, user feedback will be assessed, and further site testing will be conducted. The hard launch of EXBTV is slated for January 2000, with launch activities including aggressive marketing and public relations outreach, as well as a national advertising campaign.

EXBTV offers live and on-demand video coverage of the inside workings of the White House and the Executive Branch for the Internet. Content and features of EXBTV include coverage of key hearings, commentary and an extensive archive. The information available will provide viewers with a unique window on the Executive Branch, and enable them to determine how Executive Branch events and decisions affect their lives and their businesses.

"Executive Branch TV will allow people everywhere to view the inner workings of the Executive Branch of government, and provide unprecedented access to the information they need, when they want it," said Edward J. Bramson, chairman, iNEXTV Corporation. "EXBTV will shed light on policy making and regulation at key federal agencies from the Department of Justice and the Food and Drug Administration to the Federal Aviation Administration."

iNEXTV Corporation, www.inextv.com, headquartered in New York City, is the premier global network of targeted video-based affiliates on the Internet, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Ampex Corporation (Amex:AXC). iNEXTV produces original Internet video programming in New York, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C. and Munich, Germany.

The iNEXTV network of affiliates include: Alternative Entertainment Network, www.aentv.com, Los Angeles, California, one of the largest on-demand streaming video sites about the entertainment industry; Executive Branch TV, www.exbtv.com, Washington, D.C., producer and netcaster of original Internet programming regarding the Executive Branch of government; TV on the WEB, www.tvontheweb.com, Reston, Virginia, a leading Internet video production company; and TV1 Internet Television, www.tv1.de, Munich, Germany, one of Europe's top webcasters.

In December 1999, iNEXTV will launch iSTYLETV, www.istyletv.com. iSTYLETV will produce and netcast original Internet programming for passions and pursuits of affluent audiences. Additionally, iNEXTV is working with its parent company on the development of enhanced video technology to be used by iNEXTV and its affiliates.




Posts: 597 | From: KY | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penguinking
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for penguinking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ohh and i am not a basher.... im always here and always trying to increase my shares... But if this does not take off tomorrow i dont want to see anyone complaining..
Posts: 337 | From: Pensylvania | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penguinking
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for penguinking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mondayschild:
Another network...soft and hard launch explained a little better....

But they were availible for the public to see .. correct

]


Posts: 337 | From: Pensylvania | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AF1
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AF1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by mondayschild:
Another network...soft and hard launch explained a little better....


















Contact:
Kelley Gannon
iNEXTV Corporation
(703) 262-8706
Laura Novak/Jill White
BSMG Worldwide
(212) 445-8231/(212) 445-8250


iNEXTV ANNOUNCES SOFT LAUNCH OF EXBTV.COM

Washington, DC, November 30, 1999 iNEXTV Corporation, the premier creator and netcaster of original programming for the Internet and a wholly owned subsidiary of Ampex Corporation (Amex:AXC), announced today the soft launch of its affiliate EXBTV.com.

During the soft launch period, EXBTV will continue creating programming and aggregating content. Additionally, user feedback will be assessed, and further site testing will be conducted. The hard launch of EXBTV is slated for January 2000, with launch activities including aggressive marketing and public relations outreach, as well as a national advertising campaign.

EXBTV offers live and on-demand video coverage of the inside workings of the White House and the Executive Branch for the Internet. Content and features of EXBTV include coverage of key hearings, commentary and an extensive archive. The information available will provide viewers with a unique window on the Executive Branch, and enable them to determine how Executive Branch events and decisions affect their lives and their businesses.

"Executive Branch TV will allow people everywhere to view the inner workings of the Executive Branch of government, and provide unprecedented access to the information they need, when they want it," said Edward J. Bramson, chairman, iNEXTV Corporation. "EXBTV will shed light on policy making and regulation at key federal agencies from the Department of Justice and the Food and Drug Administration to the Federal Aviation Administration."

iNEXTV Corporation, www.inextv.com, headquartered in New York City, is the premier global network of targeted video-based affiliates on the Internet, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Ampex Corporation (Amex:AXC). iNEXTV produces original Internet video programming in New York, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C. and Munich, Germany.

The iNEXTV network of affiliates include: Alternative Entertainment Network, www.aentv.com, Los Angeles, California, one of the largest on-demand streaming video sites about the entertainment industry; Executive Branch TV, www.exbtv.com, Washington, D.C., producer and netcaster of original Internet programming regarding the Executive Branch of government; TV on the WEB, www.tvontheweb.com, Reston, Virginia, a leading Internet video production company; and TV1 Internet Television, www.tv1.de, Munich, Germany, one of Europe's top webcasters.

In December 1999, iNEXTV will launch iSTYLETV, www.istyletv.com. iSTYLETV will produce and netcast original Internet programming for passions and pursuits of affluent audiences. Additionally, iNEXTV is working with its parent company on the development of enhanced video technology to be used by iNEXTV and its affiliates.



It's still a little vague but I do like the part about the advertising.

"The hard launch of EXBTV is slated for January 2000, with launch activities including aggressive marketing and public relations outreach, as well as a national advertising campaign."

It's sounds like they didn't start their advertising campaign until the hard launch began.


Posts: 133 | From: Colorado Springs, Co, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mondayschild
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for mondayschild     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For only a selected number of people...not everyone

Janie


quote:
Originally posted by penguinking:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mondayschild:
[b]Another network...soft and hard launch explained a little better....

But they were availible for the public to see .. correct

]

[/B]



Posts: 597 | From: KY | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AF1
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AF1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by penguinking:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mondayschild:
[b]Another network...soft and hard launch explained a little better....

But they were availible for the public to see .. correct

]

[/B]


Where did it say that?


Posts: 133 | From: Colorado Springs, Co, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smctbone
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smctbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Most of you know that I am always positive about things. But does anyone else find Franks message a little odd, in particular how he mentions his contact email twice and once immediately after stating that he cannot provide information that he is not allowed to give. Seems to me like he is suggesting that if you ask him particular questions he may reveal some things (insider info).
Just a random thought
Anyways...GLTA

Posts: 372 | From: Belleview, FL, USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BT
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
anonymous, is this it?
http://www.bostonradio.org/radio/stock-index.html

quote:
Originally posted by anonymous_lurker:
how to find this compiled list of cable providers????? It has been posted on one of the previous threads!!! we have to call now!!!
Product is available from tommorrow!!!!
Request it!!!!!!!!!!!!



Posts: 3026 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bckibler
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bckibler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is my take on the soft launch/hard launch deal. The soft launch is for the cable and satellite carriers to view. The hard launch(tomorrow)will be for the public to view via the carriers that wish to show it to their viewers July 1-6. Much like the test signal in May when lucky viewers in New Orleans and Seattle got to preview the Q. I think we should all call our local carriers and ask if they will be showing the Q Channel during the next 6 days. I feel that by July 6 there will be a PR from Q & one or more of the carriers that have been signed, sealed and given Frank permission to give out a joint PR and from then on those carriers will be showing Q. That would explain the message about getting Q into the billing cycle. All I know is Frank is doing what he said he would do and tomorrow we launch! All is good. GO QBID!!
Posts: 78 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
firefly
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for firefly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Think we will still be flat tommorow. Frank did well with his voice message today. "We are liscenced".This message was very positive. Like all I am ready for a strong PR. We do need advertising. I have seen nothing in ATL.
I believe we are a hard launch for tommorow but we also need a strong hard launch.


Posts: 3439 | From: ATL | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizknock
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizknock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If we're trading in the same range tomorrow I will be buying more.

"The only thing Frank has to do is launch!"

------------------
whizknock


Posts: 4363 | From: waldorf,maryland,USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penguinking
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for penguinking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Then he would have told us who.. because if the carriers are going to air it then he would know and the carriers would want us to know JMHO


quote:
Originally posted by bckibler:
This is my take on the soft launch/hard launch deal. The soft launch is for the cable and satellite carriers to view. The hard launch(tomorrow)will be for the public to view via the carriers that wish to show it to their viewers July 1-6. Much like the test signal in May when lucky viewers in New Orleans and Seattle got to preview the Q. I think we should all call our local carriers and ask if they will be showing the Q Channel during the next 6 days. I feel that by July 6 there will be a PR from Q & one or more of the carriers that have been signed, sealed and given Frank permission to give out a joint PR and from then on those carriers will be showing Q. That would explain the message about getting Q into the billing cycle. All I know is Frank is doing what he said he would do and tomorrow we launch! All is good. GO QBID!!


Posts: 337 | From: Pensylvania | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AF1
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AF1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by bckibler:
This is my take on the soft launch/hard launch deal. The soft launch is for the cable and satellite carriers to view. The hard launch(tomorrow)will be for the public to view via the carriers that wish to show it to their viewers July 1-6. Much like the test signal in May when lucky viewers in New Orleans and Seattle got to preview the Q. I think we should all call our local carriers and ask if they will be showing the Q Channel during the next 6 days. I feel that by July 6 there will be a PR from Q & one or more of the carriers that have been signed, sealed and given Frank permission to give out a joint PR and from then on those carriers will be showing Q. That would explain the message about getting Q into the billing cycle. All I know is Frank is doing what he said he would do and tomorrow we launch! All is good. GO QBID!!

I agree with you. During the soft launch Q-television allowed the carriers to view their line-up and then the hard launch, Q-television has the final product and gives the carriers permission to air it to the public.


Posts: 133 | From: Colorado Springs, Co, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anonymous_lurker
Member


Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anonymous_lurker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

No,

If i remember correctly, it was a list compiled by one of the posters in his message listing contacts to tv outfits including numbers, e maill addresses etc.

It is now the time to call and request!!!
Product is available from tommorrow in 8 hour loops!!!

I am searching few previous Q threads.
Hopefully i will find it.

Now, we need to do a homework!!!
Grab Your phones, punch short e mails with this request etc.

We do have viable product!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by 1BigTip:
anonymous, is this it?
http://www.bostonradio.org/radio/stock-index.html



Posts: 328 | From: texas | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bckibler
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bckibler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Penguin, IMO he didn't tell us who b/c the hard launch is still basically the carriers who are viewing it now during the soft launch, only as of tomorrow they can send it out over the airways to their viewers if they choose. Like we have Adelphia and every now and then they will have a weekend when they show HBO or SHOWTIME on a specific channel that isn't scrambled and even though I don't subscribe to them I can view them for the weekend. He's not naming carriers b/c for whatever confidentiality reason he can't yet. He said he's not naming carriers until they are ALL signed or the specific carriers(which to me are the ones who are already signed)give him permission. Just my take.
Posts: 78 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
firefly
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for firefly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree, he has signed confidentiality contracts and has to be carefull during this time. He is being very cautious and I don't blame him.
Posts: 3439 | From: ATL | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Booty Quest
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Booty Quest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The hotline has become their worst enemy. I cringe every time I hear a new message. Frank should never talk in public.
Posts: 1210 | From: Virginia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 72 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  70  71  72   

Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

1997 - 2019 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share