Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Micro Penny Stocks, Penny Stocks $0.10 & Under » HTBI - 8 million contract! (Page 1)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: HTBI - 8 million contract!
keithsan
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for keithsan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Business Editors

NAPERVILLE, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--HTBI--
Alliance Holdings, Inc. a subsidiary of Hot Brands, Inc.
(Pink Sheets:HTBI) announced today that its construction division,
AllianceGC, LLC, has entered into a contract with ProFood & Beverage
Company, to design, build and construct ProFood's new beverage
facility. AllianceGC has spent several months evaluating the needs of
ProFood & Beverage and identifying potential sites for the facility in
the South Eastern states. Alliance Holdings preliminary construction
budget for the state-of-the-art facility and equipment will approach
$8.6 million.

Representatives of ProFood & Beverage have stated that AllianceGC
was selected for this project due to the extensive experience
Alliance Holdings and AllianceGC have in food processing and
packaging systems. This experience includes planning, design, and
construction of food processing and packaging facilities, on an
international level. ProFood representatives went on to state that
they have asked Alliance staff to identify additional geographic
locations for additional production facilities.

Alliance Holdings executives state that this relationship with
ProFood & Beverage Company fits well into their plan to develop
national associations with growing companies. The long-term
relationship with ProFood & Beverage Company, coupled with several
other exclusive associations presently being developed by Alliance
Holdings, the company will experience revenues at multiples above
historic performance. Which this contract represents 175% of last
years sales for Alliance Holdings which is well ahead of original
forecast for Alliance.

Alliance Holdings had revenues of $4.9 million in 2003 and states
that its present revenue available under contract exceeds $10 million.

Alliance Holdings is a builder, developer, design and consulting
company to the hospitality, restaurant industries and liquid food &
other food processing. Alliance Holdings is also experienced with
turnaround projects specializing in the food and hospitality
industries.

Except for the historical information presented, the above
statements are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the
Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 or regulations there
under. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks and
uncertainties, and actual results may differ materially. These risks
include the economic health of the restaurant and fast-food
industries, competitive pricing pressures, completion of planned
acquisitions and success at integrating and operating the acquired
operations and the availability of necessary financing. These
statements speak only as of above date, and Hot Brands, Inc.
disclaims any intent or obligation to update them.

KEYWORD: ILLINOIS CALIFORNIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL FOODS/BEVERAGES MARKETING AGREEMENTS
SOURCE: Hot Brands Inc.


CONTACT INFORMATION:
Hot Brands Inc.
Clayton Smith
(971) 506-9156


Posts: 9110 | From: boston, ma | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CuriousBull
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CuriousBull     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the heads up but the volume is historicaly weak.
quote:
Originally posted by keithsan:
Business Editors

NAPERVILLE, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--HTBI--
Alliance Holdings, Inc. a subsidiary of Hot Brands, Inc.
(Pink Sheets:HTBI) announced today that its construction division,
AllianceGC, LLC, has entered into a contract with ProFood & Beverage
Company, to design, build and construct ProFood's new beverage
facility. AllianceGC has spent several months evaluating the needs of
ProFood & Beverage and identifying potential sites for the facility in
the South Eastern states. Alliance Holdings preliminary construction
budget for the state-of-the-art facility and equipment will approach
$8.6 million.

Representatives of ProFood & Beverage have stated that AllianceGC
was selected for this project due to the extensive experience
Alliance Holdings and AllianceGC have in food processing and
packaging systems. This experience includes planning, design, and
construction of food processing and packaging facilities, on an
international level. ProFood representatives went on to state that
they have asked Alliance staff to identify additional geographic
locations for additional production facilities.

Alliance Holdings executives state that this relationship with
ProFood & Beverage Company fits well into their plan to develop
national associations with growing companies. The long-term
relationship with ProFood & Beverage Company, coupled with several
other exclusive associations presently being developed by Alliance
Holdings, the company will experience revenues at multiples above
historic performance. Which this contract represents 175% of last
years sales for Alliance Holdings which is well ahead of original
forecast for Alliance.

Alliance Holdings had revenues of $4.9 million in 2003 and states
that its present revenue available under contract exceeds $10 million.

Alliance Holdings is a builder, developer, design and consulting
company to the hospitality, restaurant industries and liquid food &
other food processing. Alliance Holdings is also experienced with
turnaround projects specializing in the food and hospitality
industries.

Except for the historical information presented, the above
statements are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the
Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 or regulations there
under. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks and
uncertainties, and actual results may differ materially. These risks
include the economic health of the restaurant and fast-food
industries, competitive pricing pressures, completion of planned
acquisitions and success at integrating and operating the acquired
operations and the availability of necessary financing. These
statements speak only as of above date, and Hot Brands, Inc.
disclaims any intent or obligation to update them.

KEYWORD: ILLINOIS CALIFORNIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL FOODS/BEVERAGES MARKETING AGREEMENTS
SOURCE: Hot Brands Inc.


CONTACT INFORMATION:
Hot Brands Inc.
Clayton Smith
(971) 506-9156



Posts: 131 | From: New York, NY, US | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sharkus
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CuriousBull:
Thanks for the heads up but the volume is historicaly weak.

True but already up 35%


Posts: 305 | From: Any Airport, Air Line Lounge or Time Zone | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keithsan
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for keithsan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ask was .065 when i posted now at .10....

good luck


Posts: 9110 | From: boston, ma | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
richfrompennies
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for richfrompennies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well this one could be the big lottery ticket...with an $8.6 mill contract this stock looks like the next ONEV! Good luck to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 19 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It aint moving
Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
richfrompennies
Member


Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for richfrompennies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Working on getting in.

Posts: 19 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It prob just hasn't gotten around yet huh?
Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I take it back I looked at Yahoo for some reason my Streamer has it at 0% change
Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GREGDOGG
Member


Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for GREGDOGG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And another good pick from the Keithinator...

http://quotes.barchart.com/texpert.asp?sym=htbi


http://quotes.barchart.com/texsnap.asp?sym=HTBI

I can't get a chart for it on StockCharts.


Posts: 1171 | From: B.C. CANADA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
keith what did you get in at and what do the L2's look like I dont have Pinks.
Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keithsan
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for keithsan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.065 no level2's for pinks either....
Posts: 9110 | From: boston, ma | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got in at .08, it dipped to .06 for a second and it filled.
Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
richfrompennies
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for richfrompennies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm getting in, was 0.80 this year

Posts: 19 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by richfrompennies:
I'm getting in, was 0.80 this year

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=stocks:+HTBI

Yup


Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it doesn't do much today It will probably gap tommarrow once it is known? Don't you think, what do you think Keith.
Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
richfrompennies
Member


Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for richfrompennies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we're getting in at around the 52 week low alright! yippy!
Posts: 19 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keithsan
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for keithsan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shoe, took progits at .08 when it started backpeddling, wasn't even watching thought it would move more and quicker!

I'me got my finger on the trigger to buy in again at .08 if volume starts picking up...


Posts: 9110 | From: boston, ma | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WinsumLosesum
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for WinsumLosesum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Alliance Holdings preliminary construction budget for the state-of-the-art facility and equipment will approach $8.6 million"

Does that mean their COST will approach $8.6 million (construction budget)? How can we tell what they'll charge, i.e. what their PROFIT will be?

"its present revenue available under contract exceeds $10 million"

And does this mean "accounts receivable"?

Sorry if these are dumb questions.


Posts: 1872 | From: right here | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by keithsan:
shoe, took progits at .08 when it started backpeddling, wasn't even watching thought it would move more and quicker!

I'me got my finger on the trigger to buy in again at .08 if volume starts picking up...


How many shares did you sell? I probably am holding yours now cuz I bought at .08


Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
richfrompennies
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for richfrompennies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, as far as I understand, this board is amongst the first to have discovered it, I don't see to many people talking orknowing about this
chances of a major run are high, IMO

Posts: 19 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by richfrompennies:
yes, as far as I understand, this board is amongst the first to have discovered it, I don't see to many people talking orknowing about this
chances of a major run are high, IMO

If not tommarrow probably, there is no reason... not to have a run IMHO, its great news, its just obviously not popular yet. I think it will get out tonight with the news and have a gapper in the AM if it does nothing today.


Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keithsan
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for keithsan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bid and ask moving up on no volume.... some interest is out there...
Posts: 9110 | From: boston, ma | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a definate watch for tommarrow, did you jump back in Keith?
Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keithsan
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for keithsan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope, the price was moving and not volume didn't want to get caught, bought atng at end of day, should run in the mornning. probably a good buy then, may gap way up... we'll have to wait and see...

this is still on my watch, thought it would run more maybe it still will. I've been burned on news lately so a little more cautious than usuall


Posts: 9110 | From: boston, ma | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cuteallay
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cuteallay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i saw this had a good run today, a relatively undiscovered gem. Well the word is spreading, and tomorrow should be nice.

Posts: 25 | From: CT | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by keithsan:
nope, the price was moving and not volume didn't want to get caught, bought atng at end of day, should run in the mornning. probably a good buy then, may gap way up... we'll have to wait and see...

this is still on my watch, thought it would run more maybe it still will. I've been burned on news lately so a little more cautious than usuall


Keith I got in at .08 and left it, it hit .09 and it looked nice, I went with 10k shares. I left it overnight as I have a strong feeling it will gap tommarrow. If not o well, but I don't see any reason why it should tank at all. Good good news.


Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweets!
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweets!     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm, I will have to keep an eye on this one. Their new website is coming soon...
hotbrands.biz

Hot Brands, Inc. (Pink Sheets: HTBI)
4205 Charlar Dr., Ste. 3
Holt, MI 48842 (Map)
Phone: 971-506-9156
Fax: 503-665-5092

hotbrands.biz

Hot Brands (formerly Proquest Capital) owns and operates more than 40 Hot 'n Now Burgers, a chain of drive-thru fast-food restaurants located primarily in Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin. Founded in 1983, the chain was owned by PepsiCo until 1997. Investors led by financier William Curtis acquired the Hot 'n Now chain in 2003.
--source hoovers.com

------------------
--Sweets!


Posts: 23 | From: IL | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keithsan
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for keithsan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Meshoe45:
Keith I got in at .08 and left it, it hit .09 and it looked nice, I went with 10k shares. I left it overnight as I have a strong feeling it will gap tommarrow. If not o well, but I don't see any reason why it should tank at all. Good good news.



won't tank on you, IMO should run I thought it would fly today.....

when volume dried up earlier I sold, volume picked up some and pps also later....

trying to play cautious this week, first red week in a while last week. nothing seemed to play the way I thought....


Posts: 9110 | From: boston, ma | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WinsumLosesum
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for WinsumLosesum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can anyone answer this, please?

quote:
Originally posted by WinsumLosesum:
"Alliance Holdings preliminary construction budget for the state-of-the-art facility and equipment will approach $8.6 million"

Does that mean their COST will approach $8.6 million (construction budget)? How can we tell what they'll charge, i.e. what their PROFIT will be?

"its present revenue available under contract exceeds $10 million"

And does this mean "accounts receivable"?

Sorry if these are dumb questions.



Posts: 1872 | From: right here | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha, hey sorry I read that but I am not positive. Its a good question - I'll do some research today as I am in, and held over night. I expect to be a good day anyway. I will let you know.
Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keithsan
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for keithsan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
answer:

your looking at the wrong spot.... see revenues from last year, this contract represents almost double the contracts from last year.....

do the math...

"Holdings, the company will experience revenues at multiples above
historic performance. Which this contract represents 175% of last
years sales for Alliance Holdings which is well ahead of original
forecast for Alliance.

Alliance Holdings had revenues of $4.9 million in 2003 and states
that its present revenue available under contract exceeds $10 million"


Posts: 9110 | From: boston, ma | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keith is this showing in your streamer?
Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WinsumLosesum
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for WinsumLosesum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Meshoe45:
Keith is this showing in your streamer?

It's not on my Ameritrade Streamer yet. I think it will pop on when it has its first trade. I've seen it happen before with other pinks.


Posts: 1872 | From: right here | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright sounds good!
Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
Message:

HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins
   


Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2019 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share