Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Micro Penny Stocks, Penny Stocks $0.10 & Under » PCCL Now!? (Page 17)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22   
Author Topic: PCCL Now!?
68RS-SS
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68RS-SS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Breezer:
really? you think it would keep going down and down that low - and at that price (.0009) you would still buy?

Breezer if it went as low as .0009 I would buy the **** out of it. But thats just me not a recomendation for anyone else. I am curious, are you a new investor in stocks and did you put only money that you can afford to lose in this subpenny. I am not trying to put you down I was just wondering from the tone of your post wether you are okay or not.

Hope everyone makes out like a bandit.

Cheers 68


Posts: 115 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
protein3
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for protein3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lets all say how many shares we own for kicks!!!!

I have about 7mil

Anyone else?


Posts: 56 | From: sacramento,ca,usa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Breezer
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Breezer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by protein3:
lets all say how many shares we own for kicks!!!!

I have about 7mil

Anyone else?



just 1 million


Posts: 658 | From: Gulf Breeze, Fl 32561 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FurrySound
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FurrySound     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
12 Million traded, slowly going up.. @ .0022 now..

------------------
FurrySound
-DD-GLTA-Unless I've quoted a source, I know not what I speak of.


Posts: 2170 | From: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FurrySound
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FurrySound     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And back to sub .0020 ... wish I could buy more.

------------------
FurrySound
-DD-GLTA-Unless I've quoted a source, I know not what I speak of.


Posts: 2170 | From: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HitMe101
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HitMe101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's holding steady at this point,so I do believe this is it's lowest point.Fingers Crossed!!
Posts: 2093 | From: Leaving Your House | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tiagofreitas
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tiagofreitas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ALERT - Possible bounce

GNET with a very high Bid


Posts: 175 | From: Portugal | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Breezer
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Breezer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tiagofreitas:
ALERT - Possible bounce

GNET with a very high Bid


confused - you are alerting us on PCCL on GNET?


Posts: 658 | From: Gulf Breeze, Fl 32561 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spinoff
Member


Member Rated:
5
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Spinoff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gots a 3.3 count @ .0029 ave. Oh well it'll get there again...when my kids gets outta college. That would be great if I had any!!!!
I'm strapped, that's all I got and can't gets no mo...unless it get's below .001. Did I just say that out loud....jeez I hope it doesn't, but if it does I'll be ready with some mo savings.
NOW I'M OFF FOR A WHOLE WEEK AND THIS THING BETTER BE AT .0075 AT LEAST WHEN MY EYES HIT THIS SCREEN AGAIN....ppppwwweeeeaassee!
quote:
Originally posted by protein3:
lets all say how many shares we own for kicks!!!!

I have about 7mil

Anyone else?



Posts: 829 | From: people's republic of cambridge | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
68RS-SS
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68RS-SS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope the Pr firm gets going. This lack of news is frustrating.

68


Posts: 115 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
falkor923
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for falkor923     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gots 3.5 million
Posts: 55 | From: new castle, delaware | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
falkor923
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for falkor923     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spinoff:

I'm strapped, that's all I got and can't gets no mo...unless it get's below .001. Did I just say that out loud....jeez I hope it doesn't, but if it does I'll be ready with some mo savings.
NOW I'M OFF FOR A WHOLE WEEK AND THIS THING BETTER BE AT .0075 AT LEAST WHEN MY EYES HIT THIS SCREEN AGAIN....ppppwwweeeeaassee!

Im in the same boat!! I'm not exactly tapped out, but between this and my others I am bought in with all that I allowed myself to play this game! LOL.


Posts: 55 | From: new castle, delaware | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
protein3
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for protein3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good time to buy!!
Posts: 56 | From: sacramento,ca,usa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
protein3
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for protein3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
News coming don't lose hope! I can smell the next run up!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Posts: 56 | From: sacramento,ca,usa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Garfield1981
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Garfield1981     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It hit 0.0015 at some points, what's going on here?

Posts: 233 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
protein3
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for protein3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't matter when this hits we are off!!! I want .02!!!! Then the party starts!!!
Posts: 56 | From: sacramento,ca,usa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
benicetomeok
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for benicetomeok     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Garfield1981:
It hit 0.0015 at some points, what's going on here?

You ask, what is going on? I would venture to say it is more of the naked shorting. This has been a brutal battle against that happening, but the volume and downward movement attract these shorting artists like crazy.

If managment can get in line and start collecting companies and revenue, then this will straight to a buck or two.... But, until then, that notorious bottom is a long time coming.


Posts: 12 | From: Saint Louis, MO | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
protein3
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for protein3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Vloume today!! Lots of buying action!!!
Posts: 56 | From: sacramento,ca,usa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
68RS-SS
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68RS-SS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by protein3:
Good Vloume today!! Lots of buying action!!!

Ok last time everyone just quit buying because I need this to go to .0009 so I can get some more.

LOL

Cheers 68


Posts: 115 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
protein3
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for protein3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seems to have hit its level today! If the company can just stop selling shares(NITE) then we will rise up for the rest of the day!
Posts: 56 | From: sacramento,ca,usa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
protein3
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for protein3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up from here!!!!
Posts: 56 | From: sacramento,ca,usa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadSurf
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadSurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what kind of news are we expecting here?? and why is it going to make the pps go up so much?
Posts: 91 | From: winchester, va, usa | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
i'm all in
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for i'm all in     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got in today at .0016 for 200k, and i thought that was pretty impressive, but this stock is a little tricky. From anyone who really knows, what can we expect from this stock, because it also, along with several stocks today, seems to be either stalling or bottoming out?


Posts: 77 | From: houston, texas USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bill1352
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bill1352     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your guess is as good as ours on this one...it should have a higher pps but it is listed without permission on the berlin exchange...they have asked to be removed...the only thing that will move this is if the finish the buy out of another company that was supposed to be done by the end of june or get off berlin or new accounts from the new marketting compnay...i'm in for 245,000 but at .0043
Posts: 3651 | From: Algonac, MI. 48001 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
i'm all in
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for i'm all in     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Protien, i'm kind of wondering where you are getting these expectations from, fill me in please.
Posts: 77 | From: houston, texas USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
68RS-SS
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68RS-SS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by i'm all in:
Protien, i'm kind of wondering where you are getting these expectations from, fill me in please.

I dont know about Protien3 but I know that this company actually is a real company unlike some subpennys with just a P.O. box.and a scam for a staff. If they finnish the aquisition that will give them a further 11 mill per annum revenue stream.

If the investor public sees them moving forward as planned this should bolster confidence and PPS.

Cheers 68


Posts: 115 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
protein3
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for protein3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone read the past press releases and then relax and go buy some more Pccl with confidense!! We are gonna fly when the news starts coming in.

Peace!


Posts: 56 | From: sacramento,ca,usa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
68RS-SS
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68RS-SS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yahoo is showing a straight up spike to .01 on the 1 day chart, LOL maybe they know something we dont.

Cheers 68


Posts: 115 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bill1352
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bill1352     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is a post from the cmkx board about nakes shorting. it takls about companies in the pennies having a hard time getting any extra financing and to do so the deal with companys that will give them money but only for huge amounts of shares which they short before getting and then sell as fast as they can to tank the pps thus making money at both ends. it says the clue is a large spike in volume with a big drop in price does this sound familiar? pccl IMO is a good company and after the financing company quits dumping its share may then release some good pr's which will drive the pps back up but now there are more shares on the market so the increase will not be as much. but this is just my opinion i could easily be wrong
Regulatory shortcomings have allowed short selling sharks to ply their trade without sufficient accountability. But just how many sharks swim in these waters?


It is impossible to tell since the extent of naked short selling is a matter of conjecture. Companies point to high trading volume and depressed share prices and claim that it is the work of short sellers. They blame brokers and market makers and clearing agencies like the Depository Trust Company. Investors, eager to understand why their holdings continue to plummet, are ready to accept this explanation because, after all, it sounds perfectly plausible.


And sometimes it is - but who is telling the truth?


Sure, naked short sales might account for deeply depressed stock prices - sometimes. There are, however other logical explanations which would just as easily explain these trading phenomena.


The first is also the most obvious: some of these companies have no meaningful value. [b]If a company has few assets, no revenues, no substantial operations, and little realistic expectation of success, it should come as no surprise that its stock trades at pennies, or even a fraction of a cent.


High volume accompanying such meager stock prices is hardly an indication that Wall Street has discovered a hidden gem. Nor is it necessarily a sign that the naked shorters are loose. Think logically. If a stock is already trading at pennies, does it make sense to sell short? Just how many shares would the professional short seller have to sell for that exercise to be worthwhile?


And if the short seller is a pro, wouldn't he be savvy enough to find a more highly priced stock, where the potential spread and profit is significantly better?


Which brings us to a second, more logical explanation for the activity attributed to the short sellers: someone is dumping shares. Is it possible that a bump in trading volume signifies someone selling stock - rather than shorting shares? And are there circumstances where companies might want to avoid acknowledging that shares are being unloaded? You bet there are.


Some companies might be reluctant to admit they placed shares in the hands of the sellers who are dumping them on the marketplace. How might stock find its way into the hands of those sellers? There are a variety of ways, as the following indicates:


Some shares may have been registered on Forms S-8 and then issued to consultants, employees and attorneys who resell them immediately.

Other stock might have been sold to offshore investors under Regulation S, which provides an exemption from registration for shares issued to certain non-U.S. residents. Those offshore shareholders can then resell the shares overseas, immediately.

Shareholders who have held stock for at least one year can sell their holdings, without registration, under the exemptions provided by Rule 144.

Financiers who provide "equity-based" financing for small companies generally receive large allotments of registered stock in consideration for their investment. These investors may sell those shares short in anticipation of their registration, or simply wait until they have been registered and then liquidate their position. Either way, they would be trading in substantial volume.

Then there are PIPES, the popular acronym for private investments in public entities. These private investors receive large numbers of shares in return for providing funding to companies who are desperate for funding. If the PIPE investors are U.S.-based, the shares may be registered. If they are overseas, their shares could qualify for the Reg. S trading exemption. Either way, the investors would be in a position to introduce a large quantity of stock to the public float.

Companies who have been diluting their public shareholders by issuing stock to consultants or insiders, or on favorable terms to financing entities, may be loathe to admit that they are the source of a sudden spurt in volume. In that case, naked short sellers make for a convenient scapegoat.


The problem for investors, and ultimately for regulators, is to separate those companies that have truly been victimized by naked short selling, from those that have not. Ultimately, the public will have to determine who are the pretenders, and who is telling the truth. http://www.stockpatrol.com/yours/toc.html



Posts: 3651 | From: Algonac, MI. 48001 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
68RS-SS
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68RS-SS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bill1352:
this is a post from the cmkx board about nakes shorting. it takls about companies in the pennies having a hard time getting any extra financing and to do so the deal with companys that will give them money but only for huge amounts of shares which they short before getting and then sell as fast as they can to tank the pps thus making money at both ends. it says the clue is a large spike in volume with a big drop in price does this sound familiar? pccl IMO is a good company and after the financing company quits dumping its share may then release some good pr's which will drive the pps back up but now there are more shares on the market so the increase will not be as much. but this is just my opinion i could easily be wrong
Regulatory shortcomings have allowed short selling sharks to ply their trade without sufficient accountability. But just how many sharks swim in these waters?


It is impossible to tell since the extent of naked short selling is a matter of conjecture. Companies point to high trading volume and depressed share prices and claim that it is the work of short sellers. They blame brokers and market makers and clearing agencies like the Depository Trust Company. Investors, eager to understand why their holdings continue to plummet, are ready to accept this explanation because, after all, it sounds perfectly plausible.


And sometimes it is - but who is telling the truth?


Sure, naked short sales might account for deeply depressed stock prices - sometimes. There are, however other logical explanations which would just as easily explain these trading phenomena.


The first is also the most obvious: some of these companies have no meaningful value. [b]If a company has few assets, no revenues, no substantial operations, and little realistic expectation of success, it should come as no surprise that its stock trades at pennies, or even a fraction of a cent.


High volume accompanying such meager stock prices is hardly an indication that Wall Street has discovered a hidden gem. Nor is it necessarily a sign that the naked shorters are loose. Think logically. If a stock is already trading at pennies, does it make sense to sell short? Just how many shares would the professional short seller have to sell for that exercise to be worthwhile?


And if the short seller is a pro, wouldn't he be savvy enough to find a more highly priced stock, where the potential spread and profit is significantly better?


Which brings us to a second, more logical explanation for the activity attributed to the short sellers: someone is dumping shares. Is it possible that a bump in trading volume signifies someone selling stock - rather than shorting shares? And are there circumstances where companies might want to avoid acknowledging that shares are being unloaded? You bet there are.


Some companies might be reluctant to admit they placed shares in the hands of the sellers who are dumping them on the marketplace. How might stock find its way into the hands of those sellers? There are a variety of ways, as the following indicates:


Some shares may have been registered on Forms S-8 and then issued to consultants, employees and attorneys who resell them immediately.

Other stock might have been sold to offshore investors under Regulation S, which provides an exemption from registration for shares issued to certain non-U.S. residents. Those offshore shareholders can then resell the shares overseas, immediately.

Shareholders who have held stock for at least one year can sell their holdings, without registration, under the exemptions provided by Rule 144.

Financiers who provide "equity-based" financing for small companies generally receive large allotments of registered stock in consideration for their investment. These investors may sell those shares short in anticipation of their registration, or simply wait until they have been registered and then liquidate their position. Either way, they would be trading in substantial volume.

Then there are PIPES, the popular acronym for private investments in public entities. These private investors receive large numbers of shares in return for providing funding to companies who are desperate for funding. If the PIPE investors are U.S.-based, the shares may be registered. If they are overseas, their shares could qualify for the Reg. S trading exemption. Either way, the investors would be in a position to introduce a large quantity of stock to the public float.

Companies who have been diluting their public shareholders by issuing stock to consultants or insiders, or on favorable terms to financing entities, may be loathe to admit that they are the source of a sudden spurt in volume. In that case, naked short sellers make for a convenient scapegoat.


The problem for investors, and ultimately for regulators, is to separate those companies that have truly been victimized by naked short selling, from those that have not. Ultimately, the public will have to determine who are the pretenders, and who is telling the truth. http://www.stockpatrol.com/yours/toc.html



Bill, Great repost well worth the time to read it and gives all food for thought.

Thanks 68


Posts: 115 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
benicetomeok
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for benicetomeok     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any more information of when Pacel will present us with some outstanding news?!!
I thought it was interesting to see the momentary pop to .02 during the middle of the trading session yesterday. I guess that is what you get when you buy at Market.

I wonder what is holding up the Rosser deal, any hints or clues???


Posts: 12 | From: Saint Louis, MO | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FurrySound
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FurrySound     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And today we had a momentary drop to .0001, a buy right after at .001 while the bid/ask were .0014/.0015

------------------
FurrySound
-DD-GLTA-Unless I've quoted a source, I know not what I speak of.


Posts: 2170 | From: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chadd
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chadd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FurrySound:
And today we had a momentary drop to .0001, a buy right after at .001 while the bid/ask were .0014/.0015


how does that work?


Posts: 13 | From: madison, wi, usa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
booboo
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for booboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chadd:
how does that work?

Looks like someone screwed up their sell. That had to hurt. I would imagine there are plenty of folks who would be more than happy to buy those shares at .0001.


Posts: 55 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
booboo
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for booboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chadd:
how does that work?

Looks like someone screwed up their sell. That had to hurt. I would imagine there are plenty of folks who would be more than happy to buy those shares at .0001.


Posts: 55 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22   

Quick Reply
Message:

HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins
   


Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2019 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share