HHS.C Due Diligence Report (All Information Can Be Found From Company January 2018 Presentation) Contact email@example.com For A Copy
Price: $0.035 (10 year low) Common Shares: 36,407,804 (As Of October 31st 2017) Insider/Institutional Holdings: 9,342,350 or 25.6% Warrants: 6,590,000 – Exercisable between $0.20 - $0.30 Options: 7,000,000 – Exercisable between $0.05 - $0.10 Fully Diluted: 49,997,804 Notes: - 6.8 million shares at the start of 2017 with higher costs from previous years(rolled back already) - All money raised and shares issued in 2017 at a price of 10 cents only
1) Illite Clay Property (Acquired October 2017) X-Ray diffraction confirmed this clay is Illite adsorptive clay, similar to the famous green healing clay from France. Presently clay is distributed to major spas with high markup. Potential external uses for Illite clay are: - Rejuvenating face mask and exfoliation - Adsorbs acne - Lifts wrinkles - Heals burns, bee stings, insect bites, rashes and inflammation - Sunscreen - Toothpaste •Round trip from harvesting site to Vancouver port facility is 2000 kilometers •Mine site located at 1300 meter elevation, snow-free from June through November •Time frame to obtain government permits is 2-4 months **Note** French Green Clay currently sells on Amazon for $18 CDN for 1KG. Link: https://www.amazon.ca/French-Green-Clay-Natural-Regenerator/dp/B006Y8F75A
2) Fairview Gold Project •Fairview property, Oliver, Okanagan Valley, British Columbia •Inferred gold resource of 32,000 oz., and a silver content of 192,000 ounces (N.I. 43-101). •Underground configuration to be developed by an adit driven horizontally to intersect the mineralization. •Inferred Resource based on 47 drill holes, and may possibly be expanded by exploration to potentially reach 200,000 ounces gold. •This is a conceptual exploration target for between 550,000 and 650,000 tonnes grading between 0.29-0.31 oz/t gold •Hi Ho Resources Inc. holds a large land position on the property. •Mill capacity is available nearby in Greenwood or Merritt. •A drilling program to be completed with $300,000 financing. •Production may move rapidly when funded.
3) Norbeau Gold Project, Quebec •Former gold producer developed on 12 levels to 12oo feet. •Optioned to Itoco Mining Corp. with 5% retained net profits interest. •Equity position plus NPI – 4 million shares (approximately 15%) •Hi Ho Resources Inc. holds 4 million shares of Itoco Mining Corp. as part of development funding for Norbeau. •Original mine produced 419,000 tons grading 13.77 oz./t gold 1965-1969 •Conceptual exploration potential 2-10 million tonnes grading 0.6-0.7 g/t gold
4) Canamara Iron & Titanium Corporation, Quebec •Hi Ho Silver Resources Inc. equity position approx. 8% (2,000,000 shares plus 2,000,000 warrants) •Canamara, private company, extensive high-grade hard-rock Titanium Properties Quebec, adjacent Rio Tinto’s Lac Tio Titanium mine, a producer for sixty-five years •Known exploration targets (drilled in part) potential 140-160 million tonnes grading 38-40% Ti O2.\ •World-class high-grade Titanium as Ilmenite (Titanium/Iron Oxide)••Very large district resource exploration potential to be drilled, geophysically outlined
5) ADDITONAL LAND CLAIMS & PROPERTIES •Bralorne Gold Project, BC •Silver Reef Gold Project, California •Bonanza Prospect Gold/Silver/Lead/Zinc/Copper, BC •Abbott Prospect Gold/Silver/Lead/Zinc, BC •Omenica Cobalt/Nickel/Platinum, BC