Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Asia, China and Canadian Stocks » BM: Bioleaching Gold etc & that's no BM

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BM: Bioleaching Gold etc & that's no BM
STAR GAZER
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for STAR GAZER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BM.V Bac Tech Mining (Formally Bac Tech Environment)
$1.05 Range .30/1.30 34 million shares
Propriatery process to bioleach refractory ores
Picking up difficult to process properties at
near sacrfice prices because other companies can't extract the ore. Thousands of years ago
the Romans discovered that if you add iron sulfide ores to gold, and let it sit, that it
is easier to extract the gold. That is because thermophile bacteria breakdown the sulfer in the iron/gold ore and leave behind the metal. In nature, this can take up to 20 years. Bac Tech uses fertilizers/agitation/
and aeraion which gives the bacteria a perfect environment and it produces a heated froth which leaves behind the metal in only 5 days. They have leased their system to the South African Mintek company and the Mexican silver giant Industriac Penoles. But now they
are acquiring their own properties and are going to use their technology to process the ores. They have acquired a 55% stake in the 93 Km Tonkin Springs silver/gold property. US Gold holds the other 45% And now they have acquired the polymetallic McKinnon Creek
68 square kilometer property. And finally, they have licenced their technology to the Chinese Shandong company. In addition to that
they are forming a joint venture with Shandong and the Australian company Michelango to explore properties in China. With their patented process, they can mine gold/silver/zinc etc. properties that have ore that can not be extracted by conventional
processes. Sounds good to me.

Posts: 580 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
   

Quick Reply
Message:

HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins
   


Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2013 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share