i planned on adding more to my position in tomorrow at the open once i saw the panic selling after they delayed their earnings. should be good for a few points profit
from bloomberg: it's a regular audit and its just not finished, that's the story said Michael O'Hara VP of marketing, in a telephone interview. Company auditors at Ernst & Young LLP decided today that they "haven't finished all their work". The audit "should be completed within the next few days, he said.
if that indeed is the story, it doesnt warrant such a drop. Back at 10 in no time
CEO i believe is on CNBC tomorrow at 7:50 should clear up some cofusion
[This message has been edited by GeckoVision (edited January 20, 2004).]
I'm hesitating to get in 'cuz I feel the potential gain isn't worth the risk...but that's only 'cuz I'm almost out of cash to invest too...been buying a lot this week. GL to you all who bought this thou.
Posts: 123 | From: Fremont, CA, USA | Registered: Oct 2003
| IP: Logged |
quote:Originally posted by pizzaboy: I'm hesitating to get in 'cuz I feel the potential gain isn't worth the risk...but that's only 'cuz I'm almost out of cash to invest too...been buying a lot this week. GL to you all who bought this thou.
I would disagree I think its high risk AND high return at this point. They should come out with #'s within 2 weeks, and if they beat the estimate it could go over $10 in a hurry. Added to my position early morning at $8.51 Again I'm not playing this as swing trade instead buy-and-hold.
Thanks for the great tip, Mehul. I got some at 8.51 this morning, and sold part of it at 8.9 later today ..
Also, SONS has an excellent chance of breaking that resistance at 8.9 - 9 tomorrow, IMHO (it drew a rising wedge). I still own a partial position, and will watch it very closely. I'd expect a shart expansion if we break through 9.
[This message has been edited by TraderTom (edited January 21, 2004).]
Does anybody have any knowledge or clues about SONS ? They still did not release the latest earnings or any other news. What does everybody here think about that.Is it worth holding and waiting or would it be better to exit?
Posts: 64 | From: Toronto,Ontario,Canada | Registered: Jun 2003
| IP: Logged |