Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Hot Stocks Free for All ! » CSHD: The Never-ending Story (Page 31)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34   
Author Topic: CSHD: The Never-ending Story
T e x
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for T e x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok...

now KEEP it, lol...

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi
Adventures in microcapitalism...

Posts: 21062 | From: Fort Worth | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
10of13
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for 10of13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Peaser...how's it going? Great to see ya!!!
RPH's horses, That i did a little checking on...it pissed me off that he used them as a "sympathy card"...
He did have charges filed against him for mistreating them...the horses were taken by one of the humane society's or something...there was a breeder, in Indiana,(I think) I contacted him...and he recommended using RPH's horse for "stud"...but that horse was one that died...
He had the horses...quality of those horses before they were taken? haven't a clue...but last I heard...he had no more horses...granted he claims that all the horses were well taken care of...and it was a big conspiracy...what ever...
IMO...the guy has issues...even if he was misguided...or used as a pawn...he was a dreamer that tried to get rich quick and it bit him in the arse...LOL...something about a tiger's tail...

the deal with the accountant? emailed back and fourth with him also...I think this guy got caught in a mess...not knowing....pretty sure not much happened to him but a slap on the wrist...I think he is still working for the Michigan government...can't remember what branch though...

Hey 30? Were did all those other docs go?

--------------------
#1 Rule: Protect your capital! #2 Rule: Never fall for the BS on the boards!

Posts: 8890 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
30west
Member


Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 30west     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 10of13:
Hey Peaser...how's it going? Great to see ya!!!
RPH's horses, That i did a little checking on...it pissed me off that he used them as a "sympathy card"...
He did have charges filed against him for mistreating them...the horses were taken by one of the humane society's or something...there was a breeder, in Indiana,(I think) I contacted him...and he recommended using RPH's horse for "stud"...but that horse was one that died...
He had the horses...quality of those horses before they were taken? haven't a clue...but last I heard...he had no more horses...granted he claims that all the horses were well taken care of...and it was a big conspiracy...what ever...
IMO...the guy has issues...even if he was misguided...or used as a pawn...he was a dreamer that tried to get rich quick and it bit him in the arse...LOL...something about a tiger's tail...

the deal with the accountant? emailed back and fourth with him also...I think this guy got caught in a mess...not knowing....pretty sure not much happened to him but a slap on the wrist...I think he is still working for the Michigan government...can't remember what branch though...

Hey 30? Were did all those other docs go?

hey 10 pm your email, and i will send them to ya.
Posts: 13 | From: Harrisburg | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T e x
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for T e x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me, too, me, too

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi
Adventures in microcapitalism...

Posts: 21062 | From: Fort Worth | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
30west
Member


Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 30west     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by T e x:
me, too, me, too

I sent you a couple, let me know if you got them files, might be too big.
Posts: 13 | From: Harrisburg | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peaser
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peaser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doing well 10, it's been a long time my lady.

Thanks to all for the update in a nutshell.

Big Boards are really volatile, making for some great trading.

Wish I jumped on HEK the other day. DOH!!! Stupid thing is runnin' on hype right now for all I can see. Hopefully it'll pull back briefly in order to jump on, and ride it for a double or triple in the next 6 months or so.

--------------------
Buy Low. Sell High.

Posts: 10736 | From: The Land Of The Giants | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wallymac
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wallymac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, for anyone interested I started a board like we were talking about. Because of personal situations I can't keep it alive alone, it will truly have to be a complete group effort.

http://www.allstocks.com/stockmessageboard/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi/ubb/get_topic/ f/2/t/014945.html?

Posts: 3255 | From: Los Angeles California | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stockstar69
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stockstar69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw the conversation about the horses. What about the stables? Was that owned, leased, or someone elses entirey?

On another note, how the heck is CSHD still trading. Every few days it bumps up or down just a little. I'm keeping it for a major tax loss when I hit the lotto (RVGD or AQUI). LOL

Posts: 2498 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
new2stocks
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for new2stocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Stockstar69:
Saw the conversation about the horses. What about the stables? Was that owned, leased, or someone elses entirey?

On another note, how the heck is CSHD still trading. Every few days it bumps up or down just a little. I'm keeping it for a major tax loss when I hit the lotto (RVGD or AQUI). LOL

I believe the horse stable was leased, just as his house was.
Posts: 1453 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peaser
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peaser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 30west:
quote:
Originally posted by 66inxs:
thanks 30 but some of us, including myself, are not welcome there. can you post the links? TIA

then we are in the same boat... i got banned a long time ago!
I just don't understand how someone can get banned from a public forum...

Just glad I have never had to worry about stuff like that. Must be some pretty annoying folks out there touchin' nerves all over. geez...

--------------------
Buy Low. Sell High.

Posts: 10736 | From: The Land Of The Giants | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
new2stocks
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for new2stocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peaser:
quote:
Originally posted by 30west:
quote:
Originally posted by 66inxs:
thanks 30 but some of us, including myself, are not welcome there. can you post the links? TIA

then we are in the same boat... i got banned a long time ago!
I just don't understand how someone can get banned from a public forum...

Just glad I have never had to worry about stuff like that. Must be some pretty annoying folks out there touchin' nerves all over. geez...

Anyone who didn't support Rufus or tried to ask real questions got banned!
Posts: 1453 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. CATIAEngineer
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. CATIAEngineer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 10of13:
Hey Peaser...how's it going? Great to see ya!!!
RPH's horses, That i did a little checking on...it pissed me off that he used them as a "sympathy card"...
He did have charges filed against him for mistreating them...the horses were taken by one of the humane society's or something...there was a breeder, in Indiana,(I think) I contacted him...and he recommended using RPH's horse for "stud"...but that horse was one that died...
He had the horses...quality of those horses before they were taken? haven't a clue...but last I heard...he had no more horses...granted he claims that all the horses were well taken care of...and it was a big conspiracy...what ever...
IMO...the guy has issues...even if he was misguided...or used as a pawn...he was a dreamer that tried to get rich quick and it bit him in the arse...LOL...something about a tiger's tail...

the deal with the accountant? emailed back and fourth with him also...I think this guy got caught in a mess...not knowing....pretty sure not much happened to him but a slap on the wrist...I think he is still working for the Michigan government...can't remember what branch though...

Hey 30? Were did all those other docs go?

I havent confirmed but I believe Benson works for the State of Michigan Department of Natural Resources.
Posts: 2308 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T e x
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for T e x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr. CE posts:
"I havent confirmed but I believe Benson works for the State of Michigan Department of Natural Resources."

That sounds right...and last I knew he indeed had kept his job. Which is a *tremendous* achievement for him and whatever family he may have, because as I read this order...
quote:
Accordingly, it is hereby ORDERED that:
A. Pursuant to Section 1 05(c)(4 )(A) of the Act and PCAOB Rule 5300(a)(1),
the registration of Thomas Benson is revoked; and
B. Pur.suant to Section 1 05(c)(4 )(B) of the Act and PCAOB Rule 5300(a)(2),
Thomas Benson, CPA is barred from being an associated person of a
registered public accounting firm, as that term is defined in Section 2(a)(9)
of the Act and PCAOB Rule 1001 (p )(i).

...it sounds to me equivalent to a lawyer losing his license, or maybe worse. As I interpret that order, he obviously can't hang his shingle for his own practice; can't be hired at a registered firm; and furthermore (depending on regs' definition of associated person) can't even start a firm and hire other CPAs to do the work.

In other words, say Mr. ABC is rich but not a lawyer, yet is interested in law? As far as I know, nothing stops Mr. ABC from incorporating "ABC Law Firm" and hiring attorneys...

At any rate, this seems to me a very serious censure, and Benson is dang lucky to have kept that job.

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi
Adventures in microcapitalism...

Posts: 21062 | From: Fort Worth | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
66inxs
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66inxs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Benson has a website for Vineyard Group LLC in which he uses the initials CPA after his name. I forwarded that link to the PCAOB and asked them why he was still holding himself out to be a CPA before the public. I also wonder if he could have some personal legal liability to shareholders who read the financials he fraudulantly certified, relied on them to invest in CSHD and lost money. He might be one to pursue first in any legal action and make the results stick on some of the others.

--------------------
I'm from Missouri - Show Me!

Posts: 950 | From: Middle of Nowhere, Missouri | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T e x
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for T e x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when did all this take place? Did you get a response?

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi
Adventures in microcapitalism...

Posts: 21062 | From: Fort Worth | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
66inxs
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66inxs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
late yesterday afternoon. no response yet but i will scan and upload it when i get one. i am sure that they will respond to it. I want Benson to know people are still watching him.

--------------------
I'm from Missouri - Show Me!

Posts: 950 | From: Middle of Nowhere, Missouri | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T e x
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for T e x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good work

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi
Adventures in microcapitalism...

Posts: 21062 | From: Fort Worth | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
66inxs
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66inxs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why not make his life miserable like he did to some of the people who lost their butts on this stock? Some day one or more of the other players in this might slip up too. Patience is a virtue. Sometimes you just have to watch and wait. "10-10"

--------------------
I'm from Missouri - Show Me!

Posts: 950 | From: Middle of Nowhere, Missouri | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T e x
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for T e x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, omigosh...

personally, am not into the karma of "miserable-ness"...

but I see nothing wrong with credible follow-up in the interests of justice...

In other words, once again, this is business. No one should let emotions over-ride. That's how peeps get into stalking, midnight-harrasing phone calls, threats, etc.

As traders, we want--no, need--our personal lives to be as calm as possible.

Thick face, black heart: I know it "sounds" ominous...and can be "twisted" (oooh, Tex said 'black heart'), but seriously, that's the deal with trading. Like a surgeon, we're detached and all about the matter at hand... when we go in, and when we come out.

lol, hopeably, we don't leave a sponge inside...

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi
Adventures in microcapitalism...

Posts: 21062 | From: Fort Worth | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
10of13
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for 10of13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
66? I'm not sure you have the right Benson...there were a few in the same field...and that Vineyard Group LLC group looks to be established in NY and started in 2004...I could very well be wrong...I only took a quick glance...

--------------------
#1 Rule: Protect your capital! #2 Rule: Never fall for the BS on the boards!

Posts: 8890 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bbbmine
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for bbbmine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 66inxs:
why not make his life miserable like he did to some of the people who lost their butts on this stock? Some day one or more of the other players in this might slip up too. Patience is a virtue. Sometimes you just have to watch and wait. "10-10"

You may want to slow down before starting to make this Thomas Benson's life miserable. A long time ago it was discovered there are TWO Thomas Benson, CPAs -- one in NY and one in Michigan. CSHD's Benson is in Michigan.

Vineyard Group LLC is in NY.

Posts: 16 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. CATIAEngineer
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. CATIAEngineer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A day or two ago someone was asking about Mitchell Sepaniak. I cant recall if he actually was given a title in CSHD or if his credentials were just listed on docs.

Anyway, I might refresh my memory in the next few days. I'll start with this.

He was CEO of Weida Communications, no idea of the status of him or that company today.


http://www.getfilings.com/o0001104659-04-037145.html

May 3rd, 2005
"Weida Communications Provides Update on Federal Investigation; Company to Release Third Quarter Financial Results the Week of May 16th"

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0EIN/is_2005_May_3/ai_n13667582

February 13th, 2008
"SEC Charges Group of Florida Brokers Stock Manipulation and Other Violations in Connection With Sale of Stock in SCL Ventures And Weida Communication"

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/2008/lr20456.htm

They appear connected. If so, it looks like it took just under 3 years for the SEC to sort it all out.

Posts: 2308 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T e x
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for T e x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bbbmine:
quote:
Originally posted by 66inxs:
why not make his life miserable like he did to some of the people who lost their butts on this stock? Some day one or more of the other players in this might slip up too. Patience is a virtue. Sometimes you just have to watch and wait. "10-10"

You may want to slow down before starting to make this Thomas Benson's life miserable. A long time ago it was discovered there are TWO Thomas Benson, CPAs -- one in NY and one in Michigan. CSHD's Benson is in Michigan.

Vineyard Group LLC is in NY.

good post

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi
Adventures in microcapitalism...

Posts: 21062 | From: Fort Worth | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T e x
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for T e x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 10of13:
66? I'm not sure you have the right Benson...there were a few in the same field...and that Vineyard Group LLC group looks to be established in NY and started in 2004...I could very well be wrong...I only took a quick glance...

nice... most excellent post.

gotta love "checks n' balances"

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi
Adventures in microcapitalism...

Posts: 21062 | From: Fort Worth | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T e x
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for T e x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. CATIAEngineer:
A day or two ago someone was asking about Mitchell Sepaniak. I cant recall if he actually was given a title in CSHD or if his credentials were just listed on docs.

Anyway, I might refresh my memory in the next few days. I'll start with this.

He was CEO of Weida Communications, no idea of the status of him or that company today.


http://www.getfilings.com/o0001104659-04-037145.html

May 3rd, 2005
"Weida Communications Provides Update on Federal Investigation; Company to Release Third Quarter Financial Results the Week of May 16th"

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0EIN/is_2005_May_3/ai_n13667582

February 13th, 2008
"SEC Charges Group of Florida Brokers Stock Manipulation and Other Violations in Connection With Sale of Stock in SCL Ventures And Weida Communication"

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/2008/lr20456.htm

They appear connected. If so, it looks like it took just under 3 years for the SEC to sort it all out.

intriguing...

wow! very interesting evening

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi
Adventures in microcapitalism...

Posts: 21062 | From: Fort Worth | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. CATIAEngineer
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. CATIAEngineer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by T e x:
well, omigosh...

personally, am not into the karma of "miserable-ness"...

but I see nothing wrong with credible follow-up in the interests of justice...

In other words, once again, this is business. No one should let emotions over-ride. That's how peeps get into stalking, midnight-harrasing phone calls, threats, etc.

As traders, we want--no, need--our personal lives to be as calm as possible.

Thick face, black heart: I know it "sounds" ominous...and can be "twisted" (oooh, Tex said 'black heart'), but seriously, that's the deal with trading. Like a surgeon, we're detached and all about the matter at hand... when we go in, and when we come out.

lol, hopeably, we don't leave a sponge inside...

Thrive among the cunning and ruthless through masterful dishonesty.....
 -

Sad but true Mr T

Posts: 2308 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
66inxs
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66inxs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bbbmine:
quote:
Originally posted by 66inxs:
why not make his life miserable like he did to some of the people who lost their butts on this stock? Some day one or more of the other players in this might slip up too. Patience is a virtue. Sometimes you just have to watch and wait. "10-10"

You may want to slow down before starting to make this Thomas Benson's life miserable. A long time ago it was discovered there are TWO Thomas Benson, CPAs -- one in NY and one in Michigan. CSHD's Benson is in Michigan.

Vineyard Group LLC is in NY.

your point and Tex's are well taken. i emailed them a concern that Vineyard's Benson probably was not the right one. thanks for the heads up. I was wrong and corrected it immediately. I never accused him of anything just asked why he was holding himself out as a CPA. In this case, the NY Benson IS entitled to hold himself out as a CPA.

--------------------
I'm from Missouri - Show Me!

Posts: 950 | From: Middle of Nowhere, Missouri | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bbbmine
Member


Icon 7 posted      Profile for bbbmine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 66inxs:
quote:
Originally posted by bbbmine:
quote:
Originally posted by 66inxs:
why not make his life miserable like he did to some of the people who lost their butts on this stock? Some day one or more of the other players in this might slip up too. Patience is a virtue. Sometimes you just have to watch and wait. "10-10"

You may want to slow down before starting to make this Thomas Benson's life miserable. A long time ago it was discovered there are TWO Thomas Benson, CPAs -- one in NY and one in Michigan. CSHD's Benson is in Michigan.

Vineyard Group LLC is in NY.

your point and Tex's are well taken. i emailed them a concern that Vineyard's Benson probably was not the right one. thanks for the heads up. I was wrong and corrected it immediately. I never accused him of anything just asked why he was holding himself out as a CPA. In this case, the NY Benson IS entitled to hold himself out as a CPA.
To say "I was wrong" is such a rare thing these days... I think those must be three of the hardest words for most people to say. That was a good thing you did to correct the mistake immediately [Smile]
Posts: 16 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T e x
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for T e x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bbbmine:
quote:
Originally posted by 66inxs:
quote:
Originally posted by bbbmine:
quote:
Originally posted by 66inxs:
why not make his life miserable like he did to some of the people who lost their butts on this stock? Some day one or more of the other players in this might slip up too. Patience is a virtue. Sometimes you just have to watch and wait. "10-10"

You may want to slow down before starting to make this Thomas Benson's life miserable. A long time ago it was discovered there are TWO Thomas Benson, CPAs -- one in NY and one in Michigan. CSHD's Benson is in Michigan.

Vineyard Group LLC is in NY.

your point and Tex's are well taken. i emailed them a concern that Vineyard's Benson probably was not the right one. thanks for the heads up. I was wrong and corrected it immediately. I never accused him of anything just asked why he was holding himself out as a CPA. In this case, the NY Benson IS entitled to hold himself out as a CPA.
To say "I was wrong" is such a rare thing these days... I think those must be three of the hardest words for most people to say. That was a good thing you did to correct the mistake immediately [Smile]
That's the way we roll [Big Grin]

seriously? Once you realize an error? Best to come out with it, as soon as possible.

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi
Adventures in microcapitalism...

Posts: 21062 | From: Fort Worth | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T e x
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for T e x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. CATIAEngineer:
quote:
Originally posted by T e x:
well, omigosh...

personally, am not into the karma of "miserable-ness"...

but I see nothing wrong with credible follow-up in the interests of justice...

In other words, once again, this is business. No one should let emotions over-ride. That's how peeps get into stalking, midnight-harrasing phone calls, threats, etc.

As traders, we want--no, need--our personal lives to be as calm as possible.

Thick face, black heart: I know it "sounds" ominous...and can be "twisted" (oooh, Tex said 'black heart'), but seriously, that's the deal with trading. Like a surgeon, we're detached and all about the matter at hand... when we go in, and when we come out.

lol, hopeably, we don't leave a sponge inside...

Thrive among the cunning and ruthless through masterful dishonesty.....
 -

Sad but true Mr T

beautiful graphic... but "masterful dishonesty" is not the point...

or, at least, not *my point."

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi
Adventures in microcapitalism...

Posts: 21062 | From: Fort Worth | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. CATIAEngineer
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. CATIAEngineer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 66inxs:
quote:
Originally posted by bbbmine:
quote:
Originally posted by 66inxs:
why not make his life miserable like he did to some of the people who lost their butts on this stock? Some day one or more of the other players in this might slip up too. Patience is a virtue. Sometimes you just have to watch and wait. "10-10"

You may want to slow down before starting to make this Thomas Benson's life miserable. A long time ago it was discovered there are TWO Thomas Benson, CPAs -- one in NY and one in Michigan. CSHD's Benson is in Michigan.

Vineyard Group LLC is in NY.

your point and Tex's are well taken. i emailed them a concern that Vineyard's Benson probably was not the right one. thanks for the heads up. I was wrong and corrected it immediately. I never accused him of anything just asked why he was holding himself out as a CPA. In this case, the NY Benson IS entitled to hold himself out as a CPA.
[Cool]
Posts: 2308 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wallymac
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wallymac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tonight is just a showcase of what I alluded to earlier in the thread.

We have some real talent here and people who are willing to admit mistakes.

Also as Tex has stated, Leaving emotion at the door is ultra important.

Tonight just shows me that I'm right about the quality of people posting. Hopefully later tonight I'll be able to do a little work on the fledgling thread.

Good Luck All
Wally

Posts: 3255 | From: Los Angeles California | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
66inxs
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66inxs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have always had a pretty good team here on Allstocks and I enjoy being a part of it. I will make a real effort to stay out of the drama and stick to the facts. I also hope i don't have a "black heart". Serenity in life is also a virtue.

--------------------
I'm from Missouri - Show Me!

Posts: 950 | From: Middle of Nowhere, Missouri | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. CATIAEngineer
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. CATIAEngineer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by T e x:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. CATIAEngineer:
quote:
Originally posted by T e x:
well, omigosh...

personally, am not into the karma of "miserable-ness"...

but I see nothing wrong with credible follow-up in the interests of justice...

In other words, once again, this is business. No one should let emotions over-ride. That's how peeps get into stalking, midnight-harrasing phone calls, threats, etc.

As traders, we want--no, need--our personal lives to be as calm as possible.

Thick face, black heart: I know it "sounds" ominous...and can be "twisted" (oooh, Tex said 'black heart'), but seriously, that's the deal with trading. Like a surgeon, we're detached and all about the matter at hand... when we go in, and when we come out.

lol, hopeably, we don't leave a sponge inside...

Thrive among the cunning and ruthless through masterful dishonesty.....
 -

Sad but true Mr T

beautiful graphic... but "masterful dishonesty" is not the point...

or, at least, not *my point."

Well, it didnt translate well from "my" point. And dishonest wasnt a good choice of words. [Smile]

I was thrown off by the Thick skin, black heart comment and actually had the thought that "most" of us do live behind a guise. This business sort of forces us to do so.

How is this "Thrive among the cunning and ruthless through masterful discreetness"

If that doesnt make sense then I guess I dont know where you are going with your thick skin, black heart comment [BadOne]

Posts: 2308 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T e x
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for T e x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"discrete," yes...

We always have the dishonest among us. Therefore discretion is not only the better part of valor but also critical for survival.

For example, as traders, "revenge" as an emotion is useless.

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi
Adventures in microcapitalism...

Posts: 21062 | From: Fort Worth | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34   

Quick Reply
Message:

HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins
   


Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2013 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share