Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Hot Stocks Free for All ! » ***CSHD*** more to come.... (Page 110)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 153 pages: 1  2  3  ...  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  ...  151  152  153   
Author Topic: ***CSHD*** more to come....
a surfer
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for a surfer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Chart walker:
quote:
Originally posted by CRab:
Right Surfer...and I'm not sure if anyone saw...but last night Rufus mentioned Venditti owns(yes, OWNS) two banks...

Can we find out which banks they are?!!
(names)

Then we can see if they are indeed listed on an exchange and how they look, no doubt they have filings too.... DD!!

Chart I can't find **** except for that list thats in spanish and some bashers post on CSHD.
Posts: 6410 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRab
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CRab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
edit: cuss I'm a dummy...
Posts: 2024 | From: New Orleans, LA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TaxBack04
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for TaxBack04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by wv1973:
And I'm sorry, this might not be positive news.

It is positive the SEC is still barking up the wrong tree with out a leg to stand on. It is good to hear where they barely stand.

--------------------
Una Mas!

Posts: 2717 | From: Eville,IN,USA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
a surfer
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for a surfer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That list I posted earlier is a marathon race and the times.... LOL

Maybe our guy is a marathon runner..

Sure hope so... Might help him keep the pace.

Man I have had way to much coffee.

Posts: 6410 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRab
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CRab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Haha...I didn't even think about that...they do list the results the same as a bike race though...same difference, lol...
Posts: 2024 | From: New Orleans, LA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
a surfer
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for a surfer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by a surfer:
The question I hve is why the hell are we not using this website. This looks very good.

http://www.songwi.com/

Any one know why???
Posts: 6410 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TaxBack04
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for TaxBack04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by a surfer:
quote:
Originally posted by a surfer:
The question I hve is why the hell are we not using this website. This looks very good.

http://www.songwi.com/

Any one know why???
Probably different hosting companies... They most likely now have a contract with "web site pros". It is pretty easy to get one site running in one location with multiple urls, but it always seems to be difficult for people and businesses not in the know.

--------------------
Una Mas!

Posts: 2717 | From: Eville,IN,USA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wv1973
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wv1973     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tax -- the SEC may well be barking up the wrong tree, but the way MA and RPH are playing this thing with SPR, bbqs, no attorneys, nothing in writing, etc. causes me a little trepidation. I'm not the brightest bulb in the bunch, but I know enough not to play with an organization like the SEC -- especially when there are a lot of us faithfuls with money invested.
Posts: 276 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Repoman75
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Repoman75         Edit/Delete Post 
Anybody want some music to brighten their spirits?

--------------------
Stick with Repo's plan in '07 - FRPT/DKAM!

Posts: 6379 | From: PA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mnvestor
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for mnvestor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by a surfer:
quote:
Originally posted by a surfer:
The question I hve is why the hell are we not using this website. This looks very good.

http://www.songwi.com/

Any one know why???
On a scale of 1-10 of importance right now...this is about a 2
At this point the websight should be the last of any shareholders concerns...a websight does not equate to success in business...I hate to throw this one out there but this compnay is very successful without a fancy website.. [Wink]
http://berkshirehathaway.com/

Posts: 559 | From: MN | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wv1973
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wv1973     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Also, never underestimate your opposition. Many times it is a fatal error.
Posts: 276 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
6digits
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for 6digits     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No thanks
Posts: 957 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jmoe20
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmoe20     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm at least happy to get some of my money back... Some of you may want to do the same while you have the chance to. This is not looking good. Both MA and RPH are playing everyone and now you all including me were/still are involved in there game. Their is nothing good about this stock anymore. With the amount of controversy going around and with the history of RPH and MA (awful FHAL company) their is no exchange that is going to take the risk of putting cshd on it. This stock has let us down time and time again, with little set backs and dissappointments. It seems we are all mostly negative now and have been this way for the past couple of months. Even when good news comes out, there is always questions left unanswered and nothing is explained well at all, or is re-explained at a later date to mean a totally different thing. Everyone think through your investment and make sure that you are confident in what you are doing.
Posts: 127 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
madmoney
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for madmoney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TaxBack04:
quote:
Originally posted by wv1973:
And I'm sorry, this might not be positive news.

It is positive the SEC is still barking up the wrong tree with out a leg to stand on. It is good to hear where they barely stand.
all these statements about the SEC knowing nothing about how bonds work is hard to swallow! it`s the SEC!! I am shure they have the rescources to investigate any questions they may have about ANY of the companies assets. also the statements that the SEC is " barking up the wrong tree" or that everthing is fine and they found no problems are speculation. you dont KNOW anything, no one does! except the SEC and MAYBE the company. these posts are your opinions! right?
Posts: 2503 | From: connecticut | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
a surfer
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for a surfer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by mnvestor:
quote:
Originally posted by a surfer:
quote:
Originally posted by a surfer:
The question I hve is why the hell are we not using this website. This looks very good.

http://www.songwi.com/

Any one know why???
On a scale of 1-10 of importance right now...this is about a 2
At this point the websight should be the last of any shareholders concerns...a websight does not equate to success in business...I hate to throw this one out there but this compnay is very successful without a fancy website.. [Wink]
http://berkshirehathaway.com/

Mnvester someone was asking about CVSU. thats the only reason I asked.
Posts: 6410 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stocktrader22
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for stocktrader22         Edit/Delete Post 
THE BEST PART OF THIS WHOLE GIG IS HOW EVERYONE SAYS OH RUFUS AND MIKE ARE SO HONEST/GENUINE

I think everyone forgot that Mike ran a bankrupt company and made money by having a certain porportion of the outstanding shares his through contract. Lets not get into Rufus and him being a CEO of some crap BBAN stock and the golf course problems.

DOESNT ANYONE KNOW THE BEST CON MEN ARE THE ONES THAT APPEAR TO BE HONEST AND GENUINE?

This is pretty messed up in my book, and I'm just going to ride it down to subpenny, I told myself from the beginning all or nothing

--------------------
Disclaimer: Not accountable for anything I say

Posts: 6266 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Repoman75
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Repoman75         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 6digits:
No thanks

Are you sure? No song?

--------------------
Stick with Repo's plan in '07 - FRPT/DKAM!

Posts: 6379 | From: PA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SherriT
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SherriT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The only thing I want to add to this banter about what the SEC does or does not know is this:

How many times have you gone to a government office, be it Soc. Sec., to pay taxes, get a driver license, whatever and walk away thinking - "WOW - they were some really intelligent, helpful people"?

I'm gonna get "slapped" for this one too (but I can say it because hubby is one)....most government employees are there because they are a disabled veteran, or have some type of preference that allows them to get hired. If you can pass the stupidity test, you can get a job if you have the right "preferences"....AND? you have to REALLY screw up to get fired.

At least think about it, even if you don't agree.

--------------------
Study before you buy, Sell before you think about it....

Posts: 3903 | From: Gulf Coast | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doniboy
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doniboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is actually the best news I've heard all day. Hi Murnak. What makes you want to get involved here? Any insight?

quote:
Originally posted by Murnak:
I like this buying op!



--------------------
"I will smack you in the mouth, I'm Neil Diamond"- Will Ferrell

Posts: 4190 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mnvestor
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for mnvestor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by jmoe20:
[Q] I'm at least happy to get some of my money back... Some of you may want to do the same while you have the chance to. This is not looking good . Both MA and RPH are playing everyone and now you all including me were/still are involved in there game. Their is nothing good about this stock anymore. With the amount of controversy going around and with the history of RPH and MA (awful FHAL company) their is no exchange that is going to take the risk of putting cshd on it. This stock has let us down time and time again, with little set backs and dissappointments. It seems we are all mostly negative now and have been this way for the past couple of months. Even when good news comes out, there is always questions left unanswered and nothing is explained well at all, or is re-explained at a later date to mean a totally different thing. Everyone think through your investment and make sure that you are confident in what you are doing. [/Q]

Maybe your DD has been different than those that believe in the company...the only negative people in my opinion are those that question their own DD (nothing IMO has changed fundamentally with the company, just some hurdle that need to be crossed to realize that)...I do not think you need to tell people to re-analyze their position just because you are uncomfortable...we are all grown-ups
Posts: 559 | From: MN | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
a surfer
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for a surfer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gone surfing.
Posts: 6410 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mnvestor
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for mnvestor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by mnvestor:
quote:
Originally posted by jmoe20:
[Q] I'm at least happy to get some of my money back... Some of you may want to do the same while you have the chance to. This is not looking good . Both MA and RPH are playing everyone and now you all including me were/still are involved in there game. Their is nothing good about this stock anymore. With the amount of controversy going around and with the history of RPH and MA (awful FHAL company) their is no exchange that is going to take the risk of putting cshd on it. This stock has let us down time and time again, with little set backs and dissappointments. It seems we are all mostly negative now and have been this way for the past couple of months. Even when good news comes out, there is always questions left unanswered and nothing is explained well at all, or is re-explained at a later date to mean a totally different thing. Everyone think through your investment and make sure that you are confident in what you are doing. [/Q]

Maybe your DD has been different than those that believe in the company...the only negative people in my opinion are those that question their own DD (nothing IMO has changed fundamentally with the company, just some hurdles that need to be crossed to realize that)...I do not think you need to tell people to re-analyze their position just because you are uncomfortable...we are all grown-ups

Posts: 559 | From: MN | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Repoman75
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Repoman75         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SherriT:
The only thing I want to add to this banter about what the SEC does or does not know is this:

How many times have you gone to a government office, be it Soc. Sec., to pay taxes, get a driver license, whatever and walk away thinking - "WOW - they were some really intelligent, helpful people"?

I'm gonna get "slapped" for this one too (but I can say it because hubby is one)....most government employees are there because they are a disabled veteran, or have some type of preference that allows them to get hired. If you can pass the stupidity test, you can get a job if you have the right "preferences"....AND? you have to REALLY screw up to get fired.

At least think about it, even if you don't agree.

You are true when you speak about the Post Office, DMV, etc.

However, not when you speak about law enforcement. Are you inferring the FBI or CIA is in the same category?

Trust me, the SEC is FULL of guys who used to be in the business, made a ton of cash, and now suddenly have a morality attack and are willing to go after their friends. I wouldn't equate all public service with the inability to work in the private sector.

--------------------
Stick with Repo's plan in '07 - FRPT/DKAM!

Posts: 6379 | From: PA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wv1973
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wv1973     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey everybody! Did you know that 50 percent of all attorneys graduated in the bottom half of their class???? Yuck, yuck, yuck.
Posts: 276 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
plni
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for plni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the other 50% graduated lower
Posts: 534 | From: florida | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wv1973
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wv1973     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I got a million of 'em. acha cha cha
Posts: 276 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TaxBack04
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for TaxBack04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wv1973 ~ If you are just relaying information from a conversation with Alana you should not be taking offense when I point out holes in her response.

But if you are taking offense... let me balance things a bit. I think you are right that CSHD is not playing it the smartest at this point, but I will say it does seem to me that they are trying. I just hope it doesn't take them too long to put up a defense. Lord knows it would not be hard based on the weak case the SEC has laid out in Pacer.

I tend to believe Rufus that things moved faster than he anticipated, but that excuse only goes so far. Did he think that the first hearing was going to be a room full of Accountants, rather than a room full of lawyers? Maybe, he did say that they did not send him one document before the first hearing. He did not take a lawyer because it was set for the very next day. Large companies have lawyers sitting on offices in the building, small companies have to discover and hire them. Why there wasn't one with Mike just days after his taking over the company I do not know but it seems he would have been priviy to the hearing and knew it was high time for the company to lawyer up.

I am not real happy with how this has been handeled to date. I do know that if the SEC strikes too quickly. They had better watch out for "joe shareholder". Because we have enough evidence already to prove the bonds in a court of law. For an entity to shut down a small honest growing company that we have ownership in because of ego or alterier motives. Let's just say it will lite a spark that will reach all sides of the issue and possibly end the careers of the several individuals responsible.

--------------------
Una Mas!

Posts: 2717 | From: Eville,IN,USA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SherriT
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SherriT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Repoman75:
quote:
Originally posted by SherriT:
The only thing I want to add to this banter about what the SEC does or does not know is this:

How many times have you gone to a government office, be it Soc. Sec., to pay taxes, get a driver license, whatever and walk away thinking - "WOW - they were some really intelligent, helpful people"?

I'm gonna get "slapped" for this one too (but I can say it because hubby is one)....most government employees are there because they are a disabled veteran, or have some type of preference that allows them to get hired. If you can pass the stupidity test, you can get a job if you have the right "preferences"....AND? you have to REALLY screw up to get fired.

At least think about it, even if you don't agree.

You are true when you speak about the Post Office, DMV, etc.

However, not when you speak about law enforcement. Are you inferring the FBI or CIA is in the same category?

Trust me, the SEC is FULL of guys who used to be in the business, made a ton of cash, and now suddenly have a morality attack and are willing to go after their friends. I wouldn't equate all public service with the inability to work in the private sector.

Agreed - I definately over-generalized on some of the government agencies, but IMHO, not many. And to clarify, I didn't say they could not work in the private sector, I implied the demands are less for most....

--------------------
Study before you buy, Sell before you think about it....

Posts: 3903 | From: Gulf Coast | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wv1973
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wv1973     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tax -- no offense taken at all. Both of us agree that this hasn't been handled as well as it should have. But, until the company puts in play the knowledge you have, we're stuck. Agree?
Posts: 276 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mo-rydr
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for mo-rydr         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by a surfer:
quote:
Originally posted by a surfer:
The question I hve is why the hell are we not using this website. This looks very good.

http://www.songwi.com/

Any one know why???
I would say to keep Public Relations side of the house separate from the Investor Relations, in light of the current situation?

--------------------
Hi-ho Momo, awayyyy...

Posts: 871 | From: So. Cal | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2late
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2late     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
who owns net bank, maybe romero ??, i'll have to check it out, rufus would'nt just throw that name out for nothing, dang, this company right now is playing with riddles and clue's.. I am riding the storm on this one, it's taking longer than hoped, but my Due Diligence remains the same, the only difference right now is our new (old) CEO MA is not into posting on the forums and engaging simon into discussions, Mike was like that before, and i do not see him changing, but, he gets the job done, he has nothing to prove, this company is huge, with a cash base. thats my 2 cent today GLTA,
Posts: 572 | From: usa | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vance
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by driver4t4:
who owns net bank, maybe romero ??, i'll have to check it out, rufus would'nt just throw that name out for nothing, dang, this company right now is playing with riddles and clue's.. I am riding the storm on this one, it's taking longer than hoped, but my Due Diligence remains the same, the only difference right now is our new (old) CEO MA is not into posting on the forums and engaging simon into discussions, Mike was like that before, and i do not see him changing, but, he gets the job done, he has
nothing to prove, this company is huge, with a cash base. thats my 2 cent today GLTA,

Net Bank is a publicly traded company, so the shareholders own it. Here is some DD I did on NetBank yesterday...

posted November 07, 2006 11:16 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just got off the phone with the IR department of NetBank. They stated they were not in negotiations with Conversion Solutions, but even if they were they would not be able to comment on the situation of a potential merger...
Here's some info on the company I got from a PR

About NetBank, Inc.

NetBank, Inc. (Nasdaq:NTBK) is a financial holding company that operates a family of businesses focused primarily on consumer and small business banking as well as conforming mortgage lending. The company's businesses have a shared value proposition of providing consumers in select markets a superior combination of price, service and experience through skilled associates and advanced technology systems. Retail brands include NetBank and Market Street Mortgage. For more information, please visit www.netbankinc.com.

Forward-Looking Statements

Statements in this press release that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements that reflect management's current expectations, assumptions, and estimates of future performance and economic conditions. Such statements are made in reliance upon the safe harbor provisions of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.

Forward-looking statements in this press release include but are not limited to: 1) The severance and shutdown costs related to the closure of the non-conforming mortgage and RV, boat and aircraft financing operation totaling $6.0 to $7.5 million; and 2) Management completing the company's reorganization efforts by the end of the first quarter of 2007.

--------------------
Success is having the time and money to enjoy all of life's wonders...

Posts: 2083 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
milliam
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for milliam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think the SEC attorneys are dummies, but it really doesn't appear they know all. I'm learning a bit about bonds myself, so I can't say I know more than them. I feel like they don't know as much as they should. They were still talking about Bloomberg at the court hearing. Something about what all things you can do there. It sounded like they still didn't get all of the Euroclear thing as well (in my speculating opinion "IMSO").

IMSO, the SEC still doesn't have proof. And they say that they only brought the charges that they can prove? I heard Bill Hicks say "we're going to find something". If they had something, Rufus would be in jail and CSHD would be no longer!

As for how the company is handling this. I really wish we would take a more offensive defense against this. I would like to see CSHD and their attorneys fighting this instead of letting the SEC just continue trying to figure this out. In the future, I think we might see more of this now that Mike is heading the company.

Posts: 1028 | From: Georgia | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chart walker
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chart walker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did anyone by chance copy and paste the shareholders list?.......

Those banks that were on there I bet could be DD'd and tied to our boy!

-just a thought...

--------------------
The "BIG PICTURE" http://www.businessjive.com/nss/darkside.html

Posts: 5449 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Murnak
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Murnak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Doniboy:
This is actually the best news I've heard all day. Hi Murnak. What makes you want to get involved here? Any insight?

quote:
Originally posted by Murnak:
I like this buying op!


Doni we DDed it and picked up 7500 yesterday and looking to pickup maybe 10 more!!!!
This lottery pick where everyone is a winner........worth a shot!imo

--------------------
It is always darkest before it goes completely BLACK!!!

Posts: 2322 | From: FL | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 153 pages: 1  2  3  ...  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  ...  151  152  153   

Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

1997 - 2019 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share