Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Hot Stocks Free for All ! » CSHD - DD discussion of events (Page 69)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: CSHD - DD discussion of events
Fredgrasshopper
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fredgrasshopper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love it. Hope he littered the halls, and courtroom with horse crap.
Posts: 115 | From: Michigan | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doniboy
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doniboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rufus is going on Subpenny after a PR????????

Oh man, this is just the funniest stock I have ever even heard of.

I hope he puts on the show of his life.

Jenna, babe, are you going to transcribe it for us?

--------------------
"I will smack you in the mouth, I'm Neil Diamond"- Will Ferrell

Posts: 4190 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trade04
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trade04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Chartwalker:
.... -is this the part where I say...

"I told ya so..." [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

here yeeeeeeee here yeeee

yeah man a few of us were saying since rufus was so confident/ attorney-less and what not, that this should be a quick hearing and it should NOT lead to a case, and i was right...gawd it feels good dont it? lol

Posts: 3086 | From: miami | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mastaflash
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mastaflash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Doniboy:
Rufus is going on Subpenny after a PR????????

Oh man, this is just the funniest stock I have ever even heard of.

I hope he puts on the show of his life.

Jenna, babe, are you going to transcribe it for us?

Oh ya!! This can't be bad news can it? BTW, well done taking all that crap on IHUB. Its a thankless job.... [Wink]
Posts: 33 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trade04
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trade04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Fredgrasshopper:
I love it. Hope he littered the halls, and courtroom with horse crap.

LMAO!!!!! we have such a character for a ceo, and hundreds of cshd comedians without jobs lol....

my favorite one was someone said he probably showed up in his faded jeans, tshirt, and horse dung covered boots lmaoooooo

Posts: 3086 | From: miami | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TaxBack04
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for TaxBack04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! great news I was off "turning up the heat" on the bunglers at the SEC.

Hey CHART!!! read this. Sent it from Grassley's web site.

quote:

October 26, 2006

Senator Charles Grassley

Dear Honorable Senator Charles Grassley:
Sir, I hope this letter finds you well. I wanted to contact you regarding the article titled, “SEC Will Be Investigated in Probe Sought by Senate's Grassley” published on the Bloomberg website. I am an informed investor in a company named Conversion Solutions Holdings Corporation which just recently has been placed under “temporary suspension” by the SEC’s Enforcement Division headed by Division Branch Chief Micheal E. Mashburn.

The reason I am writing you is that I personally suspect that actions currently being taken by a select few regarding this suspension are not in the best interest of the shareholders and may be another example of the SEC Enforcement Division over stepping it’s authority. Additionally, it may be a combined effort to aid multiple members of a RICO group who have been illegally naked short selling the corporation’s stock for months. The halt in trading occurred after the CFO of CSHD received validation that the company was in compliance with all of it’s SEC filings, and is in regards to “speculative” ownership of some rather large bond assets held by CSHD, even though every informed investor of CSHD knows that all information regarding the ownership of the bonds has been made available to the public via filed documents with the Georgia Courts.

Hundreds of millions of dollars of investor money is at stake in this situation, and well established proof of ownership has never before been a filing requirement of the SEC before but seems to be enough to halt trading, put the outstanding reputation of a small fast growing company at stake, and damage the credibility of the company as a whole and the long term investors funds along with it.

I implore you to contact CSHD CEO Rufus Paul Harris at Harris*cshd.us or at his office number 770-420-8270, and inquire into this really interesting and scary story so that you yourself can hear about it first hand and make comparisons with your current probe/audit of the SEC Enforcement Division.

Sincerely,
XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
Concerned CSHD Shareholder



--------------------
Una Mas!

Posts: 2717 | From: Eville,IN,USA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mo-rydr
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for mo-rydr         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Fredgrasshopper:
I love it. Hope he littered the halls, and courtroom with horse crap.

The SEC peeps probably crapped their pants by now... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Hi-ho Momo, awayyyy...

Posts: 871 | From: So. Cal | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chart walker
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chart walker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Doniboy:
Rufus is going on Subpenny after a PR????????

Oh man, this is just the funniest stock I have ever even heard of.

I hope he puts on the show of his life.

Jenna, babe, are you going to transcribe it for us?

I hope so! (Jenna/BB)
I won't be home tonight till late ~

--------------------
The "BIG PICTURE" http://www.businessjive.com/nss/darkside.html

Posts: 5449 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doniboy
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doniboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, I grew up at the Boys Club combating mother jokes from all the Ghetto kids. I'm pretty sure that my skin is thick enough to take criticism from nerdy Internet Investors...LOL


quote:
Originally posted by mastaflash:
quote:
Originally posted by Doniboy:
Rufus is going on Subpenny after a PR????????

Oh man, this is just the funniest stock I have ever even heard of.

I hope he puts on the show of his life.

Jenna, babe, are you going to transcribe it for us?

Oh ya!! This can't be bad news can it? BTW, well done taking all that crap on IHUB. Its a thankless job.... [Wink]


--------------------
"I will smack you in the mouth, I'm Neil Diamond"- Will Ferrell

Posts: 4190 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trade04
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trade04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
is it just me or is posting on ihub/reading a waste of time? its bashershub now, we get rufus on hsm saying pr tonight etc...and they are still screaming fraud....quite discouraging..im gonna stay here in happy land....Lololol...
Posts: 3086 | From: miami | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
a surfer
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for a surfer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ruiz5:
well atleast we know he didn't get hauled of to Jail!!!ha Or will Simon be his one phone call! j/k

ROFLMAO!!! Thats funny...

Way to go mo-ryder!

Man things are looking GOOD!!

Posts: 6410 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chart walker
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chart walker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TaxBack04:
Wow! great news I was off "turning up the heat" on the bunglers at the SEC.

Hey CHART!!! read this. Sent it from Grassley's web site.

quote:

October 26, 2006

Senator Charles Grassley

Dear Honorable Senator Charles Grassley:
Sir, I hope this letter finds you well. I wanted to contact you regarding the article titled, “SEC Will Be Investigated in Probe Sought by Senate's Grassley” published on the Bloomberg website. I am an informed investor in a company named Conversion Solutions Holdings Corporation which just recently has been placed under “temporary suspension” by the SEC’s Enforcement Division headed by Division Branch Chief Micheal E. Mashburn.

The reason I am writing you is that I personally suspect that actions currently being taken by a select few regarding this suspension are not in the best interest of the shareholders and may be another example of the SEC Enforcement Division over stepping it’s authority. Additionally, it may be a combined effort to aid multiple members of a RICO group who have been illegally naked short selling the corporation’s stock for months. The halt in trading occurred after the CFO of CSHD received validation that the company was in compliance with all of it’s SEC filings, and is in regards to “speculative” ownership of some rather large bond assets held by CSHD, even though every informed investor of CSHD knows that all information regarding the ownership of the bonds has been made available to the public via filed documents with the Georgia Courts.

Hundreds of millions of dollars of investor money is at stake in this situation, and well established proof of ownership has never before been a filing requirement of the SEC before but seems to be enough to halt trading, put the outstanding reputation of a small fast growing company at stake, and damage the credibility of the company as a whole and the long term investors funds along with it.

I implore you to contact CSHD CEO Rufus Paul Harris at Harris*cshd.us or at his office number 770-420-8270, and inquire into this really interesting and scary story so that you yourself can hear about it first hand and make comparisons with your current probe/audit of the SEC Enforcement Division.

Sincerely,
XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
Concerned CSHD Shareholder


Saaweeet Tax!!

You know it's my life's mission to rid that cancer (Nake Shorting). WELL SAID BUDDY!

"Two thumbs WAY UP!"

--------------------
The "BIG PICTURE" http://www.businessjive.com/nss/darkside.html

Posts: 5449 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
new2stocks
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for new2stocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awsome letter TAX!!
Posts: 1453 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRab
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CRab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Apperently the Euroclear system docs are on the Georgia site now...according to someone on HSM...they gave a list of everything present...

Anyone verify?

Posts: 2024 | From: New Orleans, LA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
a surfer
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for a surfer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by new2stocks:
Awsome letter TAX!!

Yes it is Tax!! Thank you!
Posts: 6410 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chart walker
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chart walker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ruiz5:
well atleast we know he didn't get hauled of to Jail!!!ha Or will Simon be his one phone call! j/k

That was a good one! ha ha ~~

--------------------
The "BIG PICTURE" http://www.businessjive.com/nss/darkside.html

Posts: 5449 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
plni
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for plni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
may the lord bless all of you and may rufus make us rich.
Posts: 534 | From: florida | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chart walker
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chart walker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by plni:
may the lord bless all of you and may rufus make us rich.

You TOO!

"Amen"

--------------------
The "BIG PICTURE" http://www.businessjive.com/nss/darkside.html

Posts: 5449 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRab
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CRab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just noticed something else about them...his family is from the same County as Rufus, the same place all of those gsccca docs are filed...

quote:
Originally posted by portman:
quote:
Originally posted by CRab:
Joe Frank Harris(he's a Dem)

http://www.georgiaencyclopedia.org/nge/Article.jsp?id=h-1025

Crab I can't say he is related because I do not know.

10ofassumptions...what are you assuming about Mr. Harris? [Wink]


Posts: 2024 | From: New Orleans, LA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
new2stocks
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for new2stocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Originally Posted by RufusPaulHarris
All is well; right on schedule.

OT: Flicka was a great family movie; really helps a parent understand their kid’s passions for things and life.

Hope all gets to hear tonight. Maybe the few of you that can patch the broadcast into pall-talk can help everyone get an opportunity to hear.

Posts: 1453 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doniboy
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doniboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love you Guys!!!
-Eric Cartman

--------------------
"I will smack you in the mouth, I'm Neil Diamond"- Will Ferrell

Posts: 4190 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chart walker
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chart walker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by new2stocks:
Originally Posted by RufusPaulHarris
All is well; right on schedule.

OT: Flicka was a great family movie; really helps a parent understand their kid’s passions for things and life.

Hope all gets to hear tonight. Maybe the few of you that can patch the broadcast into pall-talk can help everyone get an opportunity to hear.

THIS SOUNDS HUGE!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
The "BIG PICTURE" http://www.businessjive.com/nss/darkside.html

Posts: 5449 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dollar13
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for dollar13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
anybody here is thinking to put a law sue against the SEC?


LOL


[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 4112 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
new2stocks
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for new2stocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sometimes I hate not having internet at home! [Frown]
Posts: 1453 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doniboy
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doniboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A law sue?

LOL...sorry Dollar I couldn't resist.

--------------------
"I will smack you in the mouth, I'm Neil Diamond"- Will Ferrell

Posts: 4190 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chart walker
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chart walker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hope St.Matt gets to hear the good word...

He didn't have to call so much, and he REALLY didn't have to share all the info he found out either!

Good Man St.Matt!!!

--------------------
The "BIG PICTURE" http://www.businessjive.com/nss/darkside.html

Posts: 5449 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
a surfer
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for a surfer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by CRab:
Apperently the Euroclear system docs are on the Georgia site now...according to someone on HSM...they gave a list of everything present...

Anyone verify?

They are there!!!!!!!!!!! As clear as day!
Posts: 6410 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRab
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CRab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Catia as well...isn't he on a plane today?

Thanks a surfer...paying the fee now, lol...

Posts: 2024 | From: New Orleans, LA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MTPromises
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MTPromises     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by mastaflash:
quote:
Originally posted by Doniboy:
Rufus is going on Subpenny after a PR????????

Oh man, this is just the funniest stock I have ever even heard of.

I hope he puts on the show of his life.

Jenna, babe, are you going to transcribe it for us?

Oh ya!! This can't be bad news can it? BTW, well done taking all that crap on IHUB. Its a thankless job.... [Wink]
ditto that, masta, I have no idea how Doni does it - he must be a glutton for punishment

I'll help transcribe tonight - I just need to know the time.

Posts: 603 | From: Plymouth, MN | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blanco4444
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for blanco4444     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/flicka/flicka_trail_lg.html
Posts: 23 | From: ny | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chart walker
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chart walker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by CRab:
Catia as well...isn't he on a plane today?

well as soon as catia can check he email he will know!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
The "BIG PICTURE" http://www.businessjive.com/nss/darkside.html

Posts: 5449 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool AZ
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool AZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Definitely looking better all the time ... very good signs! GLTA CSHD LONGS!

--------------------
... make you're decisions only on you're own DD ...

Posts: 348 | From: Arizona | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cassity
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
From HSM:

Today, 01:31 PM #8226
RufusPaulHarris
HSM Newbie




Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Georgia
Posts: 68 CSHD will put out the PR about it, when it is confirmed that Simon is ready.
__________________
GODSPEED
Rufus Paul Harris
Chief Executive Officer
Conversion Solutions Holdings Corp
Harris*cshd.us

--------------------
www.air1.com

www.klove.com

-Cassity

Posts: 2754 | From: Utah | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MTPromises
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MTPromises     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Chartwalker:
.... -is this the part where I say...

"I told ya so..." [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[Wink]
Posts: 603 | From: Plymouth, MN | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
a surfer
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for a surfer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey there Guys I don't remember seeing these before..

2106 pg 15-20 are all the signed and stamped and notarized documents stating CONVERSION SOLUTIONS OWNS the bond.

Issue city Venezuela-caracas

BB Reg ECO153287 A-989/08/01 to A-989/08/19

VALUE: $500,000,000

Posts: 6410 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  ...  132  133  134   

Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2019 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share