Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » .11 and Up! » LNLT

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LNLT
JFPENNY
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JFPENNY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep your eyes on LNLT, Looks like this company is going to be coming into play soon. Lions Gate Lighting Corp has entered into an agreement with Baja Aquafarms. Lions Gate is is currently holding 33% of the company and has the option to take the other 67% of the company before Sept 15th. Baja Aqua farms is the largest tuna farming operation in Mexico.

The price of Blue fin tuna is on the rise and major demand coming from Japan for the sashimi market this might be a good one to look into. Also Lions Gate owns Kali Tuna which is a Croatian-based aquaculture operation raising Northern bluefin tuna in the Croatian part of the Adriatic Sea. Between the acqusition of the two companies and the vast knowlage they both have this could easily become the Leader in the Blue fin Tuna market. Keep watch on this company.. Imo we should be seeing news soon about the other 67% of Baja and then this should reall take off.

Posts: 221 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
   

Quick Reply
Message:

HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins
   


Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2013 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share