Post A Reply
Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board
Hot Stocks Free for All !
» Post A Reply
Post A Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BooDog: [QB] [QUOTE]Originally posted by BooDog: [qb] VG is movin again premarket give me back my 1.35! [/qb][/QUOTE]VONAGE HOLDINGS CORP(NYSE: VG) After Hours: 1.42 0.05 (3.65%) 7:59PM EThelp Last Trade: 1.37 Trade Time: Aug 28 Change: 0.62 (31.16%) Prev Close: 1.99 Open: 2.02 Bid: N/A Ask: N/A 1y Target Est: 0.50 Day's Range: 1.36 - 2.04 52wk Range: 0.31 - 2.63 Volume: 33,239,247 Avg Vol (3m): 3,734,520 Market Cap: 215.10M P/E (ttm): N/A EPS (ttm): -0.25 Div & Yield [QUOTE]Originally posted by BooDog: [qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by jgrecoconstr: [qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Love the Market: [qb] I sold BONU too early today at $1.03 and $1.04 - but it went on to close at $1.18..... I have a new buy order in if it pulls back to .80 in the next few days...... It's tripled in a week, but it's a GREAT swine flu play - and COULD be a $10 stock THIS year imho. [/qb][/QUOTE]I Looked at BONU yesterday around 2:30 but it was was near it's high so I stayed out same thing with ENWV those were two I was interested in. C was staying strong around $5.04-5.06 range and the day was close to ending so I felt it was going to atleast close there and possibly break the ceiling it's been hitting. Boo, to be totally honest I looked at the chart for VG the other day when you posted it and I said what does he see in this so I skipped on it. Wish I hadn't, what is it that you liked about the chart??? [/qb][/QUOTE]one thing VG was doing was just sitting sideways for a bit. I thought maybe someone was just converting/selling in one range. But someone else was soaking up the shares keeping it at support. Their PR hardly got a response at first, but it did show some accumulation. imo it was just a matter of time for it to pop, as with BCON and CHB also. How far it would go up would be anyone’s guess. Maybe some institutionals sparked the rally? and then in comes the herd. My capital isn't that great so I wasn't planning anything long term, and as I mentioned I sold out too soon. My first half at .875 (or whatever it was) let me ride free then when it hit resistance and started a pull back at 1.35 i said see ya. What happened next was great for the other guy in this case. It very well could have dropped right back to where it started. I can't post charts from where I am but you can look at the money flow and accumulation that was slowly taking place from support levels. http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=VG&p=D&yr=0&mn=1&dy=0&i=t08348274015&r=355 But the real truth is I just wait for my crystall ball. [/qb][/QUOTE]So now my 1.35's are support. With some decent pull back on the market it could fall but we'll see. [/QB][/QUOTE]
Instant UBB Code™
What is UBB Code™?
Disable Graemlins in this post.
*** Click here to review this topic. ***
Allstocks.com Message Board Home
© 1997 - 2018 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.