This is topic MBAH good play! in forum Micro Penny Stocks, Penny Stocks $0.10 & Under at Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board.


To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.allstocks.com/stockmessageboard/ubb/ultimatebb.php/ubb/get_topic/f/8/t/008129.html

Posted by BDUBS07 on :
 
check it out get in for the rebound today
 
Posted by BDUBS07 on :
 
This is an easy 20 percent if you get in now. At .021 to .024 . It will see .027-.028 in the next few days. Check the charts out. This thing bounces between .02 and .027-.028 almost every day or every other day.
 
Posted by dropithot82 on :
 
Im in at .021 - should see the daily pop.
 
Posted by Garfield1981 on :
 
I am in at 0.02
 
Posted by BDUBS07 on :
 
Ive been playing this for about 2 weeks now. If you get in under .023 it is certain profit. I get in ever day at .02 to .021 and make about 15%. The past 2 days I made 40%. Great daytrade with great pottential for long term growths. Either way you look at it I beleive this is a great play.
 
Posted by Garfield1981 on :
 
Is there any big player in this?
 
Posted by BDUBS07 on :
 
Get in before the close today and you should make out nicely tomorrow. Get in at .02. Good money to be made in this one.
 
Posted by massageguy on :
 
I got in at .032 but I think with all the news coming out and the volume increasing regularly something is up and it will be a good play in the next month or so,
massageguy
 
Posted by BDUBS07 on :
 
I agree completely. Something is up.


 


Posted by BDUBS07 on :
 
Watch MBAH tomorrow and you will see the pattern I have been talking about. If you don't want to miss the 20 percent gain get in tomorrow early and watch it go to atleast .025. Check it out.


 


Posted by BDUBS07 on :
 
Check out MBAH it is at the low for the day. Get in now it will probably make its daily run up to .024 or .025 today. Check it out.


 


Posted by dropithot82 on :
 
here it goes. get on the train to .028.
 
Posted by Garfield1981 on :
 
Why do you think it can go up to 0.028?
 
Posted by BDUBS07 on :
 
It goes up to .028 occasionally but its like clock work going from .019 to .024 every day. There are a lot of two day runs up to .028. It is an easy 20 percent everday. I have made a fortune of this stock in the past month.
 
Posted by BDUBS07 on :
 
End of the day run probably up to .025 or .026. Lets see.


 


Posted by Leardron on :
 
quote:
Originally posted by BDUBS07:
It goes up to .028 occasionally but its like clock work going from .019 to .024 every day. There are a lot of two day runs up to .028. It is an easy 20 percent everday. I have made a fortune of this stock in the past month.

yep, I turned this one 3 times myself. Unfortunately I put my MBAH money into TFCT when it took a nose dive this morning thinking it would bounce. I will have to play the next round on MBAH.
 


Posted by BDUBS07 on :
 
Hop back on tomorrow. It will go down in the morning and buy buy buy and then up to .024 again. Ill be there with you.


 


Posted by massageguy on :
 
quote:
Originally posted by BDUBS07:
Hop back on tomorrow. It will go down in the morning and buy buy buy and then up to .024 again. Ill be there with you.


Unfortunatly I got in at .032 and haven't seen it there since, but, I think it will go back there and more once things start to really move
 


Posted by BDUBS07 on :
 
Check it out. It is down in the .019 range. Get in now and we will probably see .023 by the end of the day.


 


Posted by massageguy on :
 
quote:
Originally posted by BDUBS07:
Check it out. It is down in the .019 range. Get in now and we will probably see .023 by the end of the day.


So much for speculation eh?
This one will go up again, needs some good news
 


Posted by BDUBS07 on :
 
It will be up there tomorrow. It doesn't do it everyday but it always goes up to .023 or higher everyother day. Good bouncer.


 


Posted by BDUBS07 on :
 
It has bottmomed out at .0185 to .019. Get in now and we will see .023 by the end of the day hopefully. If not today then in the next few days. This is an easy 20-25 percent. check it out.
 
Posted by BDUBS07 on :
 
Just made 15% on this one again today and holding half my shares for .024. Am I alone on this one or what?


 


Posted by massageguy on :
 
quote:
Originally posted by BDUBS07:
Just made 15% on this one again today and holding half my shares for .024. Am I alone on this one or what?


Good for you!!
I got in at.032 and have to wait.
not for long I hope
 


Posted by BDUBS07 on :
 
I hope you don't have to wait for long either. I am getting in at .0185 monday i hope and i would love to see .04 or higher. Its going to take a pr for that though. But there could be one coming do hang in there.


 


Posted by stockbuzz on :
 
hangin onto MBAH, hope it does well
 
Posted by Garfield1981 on :
 
quote:
Originally posted by BDUBS07:
I hope you don't have to wait for long either. I am getting in at .0185 monday i hope and i would love to see .04 or higher. Its going to take a pr for that though. But there could be one coming do hang in there.


Hey, any est. date when will the next pr come out?


 


Posted by BDUBS07 on :
 
I have no idea when a pr could be coming but I do know that for the time being this is one of the best daytrades in the market today. .018-.023 nearly everday. Check it out. Its unbelievable.
 


© 1997 - 2019 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2