This is topic BAC Bank of America in forum Hot Stocks Free for All ! at Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board.


To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.allstocks.com/stockmessageboard/ubb/ultimatebb.php/ubb/get_topic/f/2/t/015323.html

Posted by invester on :
 
I thought this needed its own thread. Up 19% this morning. The CEO will be on CNBC at 11:15 eastern time today.
 
Posted by greenman on :
 
I added more to my position. Thanks for the thread.
 
Posted by invester on :
 
HOD $5.76
 
Posted by sju1973 on :
 
BAC was killing me all week. I mean I was so far down that I actually had a margin call! I sold off my other open positions and held on to BAC trying to keep the faith. I am almost in the green now! I hope this uptrend lasts through next week.
 
Posted by invester on :
 
The CEO comes on CNBC in 1 hour. I think this closes up above $6 only to continue Monday.
 
Posted by sju1973 on :
 
BofA CEO Lewis buys nearly $1 million more shares
Bank of America CEO Lewis says board supports model; buys 200,000 more shares
Ieva M. Augstums, AP Business Writer
Friday February 6, 2009, 10:06 am EST
Yahoo! Buzz Print Related:Bank of America Corporation
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) -- In his latest move to show support of his bank, Bank of America Corp. Chief Executive Ken Lewis spent almost a million dollars this week to buy additional shares of his struggling bank.

Related Quotes
Symbol Price Change
BAC 5.54 +0.70


{"s" : "bac","k" : "c10,l10,p20,t10","o" : "","j" : ""} He also told employees in a memo that the bank's board, "unanimously endorsed our business model, strategic direction and the team," at its regular meeting on Jan. 28.

The moves are Lewis' latest effort to convince employees, investors and the board that he and his management team can lead it out of its current crisis.

Lewis purchased 200,000 shares for $958,340 on Wednesday, according to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Thursday. It's the second time in recent weeks that Lewis has pumped his own money into the Charlotte, N.C.-based bank. Two weeks ago, he bought 200,000 shares for $1.2 million.

The filing came as the Bank of America's shares rebounded from a 25-year low Thursday afternoon, following other financial stocks higher as reports surfaced that the government may modify accounting rules that have been blamed for contributing to banks' troubles.

Shares of Bank of America rose 14 cents, or 3 percent, to close at $4.84 on Thursday. Earlier in the day, shares had tumbled as much as 20 percent to $3.77 -- a level not seen since 1984.

Bank of America shares rose 78 cents, or 16.1 percent, to $5.62 in morning trading Friday.

The bank's shares have been pummeled in recent days following the disclosure of the bank's first quarterly loss in 17 years and mounting concerns about its recent Merrill Lynch & Co. acquisition. There's also unrelenting concerns that the government's future plans to help prop up banks could hurt shareholders.

Last week, Lewis went before his directors in Charlotte for "the longest board meeting in anyone's memory," he told employees in the memo issued Monday.

"Every member of the management executive team participated, as we discussed in great detail the company's most recent performance and our plans for getting through the recession in a position of strength," he wrote in the memo.

Some analysts said Lewis' job might be on the line, but lead director O. Temple Sloan Jr. later issued a statement of support for the bank's management team.

In the memo, Lewis called the company's performance in January "encouraging." The "extreme dislocations in the capital markets we suffered last quarter seem to have moderated" but "credit costs continue to be a big issue."

He also acknowledged employees are disappointed about cuts to their bonuses. He noted that higher-ranking executives are taking deeper reductions and that neither he nor his top lieutenants are receiving payouts for 2008, according to the memo.

Last month, it was learned that Merrill Lynch, with Bank of America's knowledge, had moved up year-end bonuses for executives so they could be awarded before the acquisition was formalized Jan. 1. The bonuses were given as Bank of America was approaching the government for more money.

Former Merrill Lynch CEO John Thain, who had taken over as head of the combined company's wealth management business, resigned after news of the bonuses broke.

Thain and Bank of America's chief administrative officer, J. Steele Alphin, have been subpoenaed by New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo amid an investigation into the timing of the Merrill Lynch bonuses.

On Monday, North Carolina Attorney General Roy Cooper also made a request for documents from Bank of America about the bonuses. The North Carolina Department of Justice issued an "investigative demand" seeking records, including a list of Merrill employees who received bonuses, communications between Merrill and Bank of America executives and details of the bank's federal assistance use.

Bank of America is required to respond by March 4, according to the 11-page demand.

"Public money is at stake," Cooper said in a statement.

Investors have been extremely anxious ahead of President Barack Obama's unveiling next week of a new framework for spending what's left of the $700 billion financial bailout which Congress created last year. Investors fear that the administration's moves could hurt shareholders by diluting the value of their stock.

Bank of America has already received $45 billion in government aid, including a $20 billion injection last month to help it absorb losses from its Merrill Lynch acquisition.

On Thursday, Bank of America spokesman Scott Silvestri declined to comment on the stock price, the likely effect of a new rescue plan or calls for management changes.
 
Posted by invester on :
 
Look at the cash and tangible value per share!!!


Per Share Data

EPS Normalized (MRFY) 0.74
Rev per share (TTM) 15.79
BV per share (MRQ) 35.29
Tangible BV per share (MRQ) 14.65
Cash per share (MRQ) 6.55
Cash flow per share (TTM) --
Indicated Annual Dividend (US) 0.04
 
Posted by invester on :
 
$5.97
 
Posted by invester on :
 
Look at the forward P/E You could have $20 easily.


key statistics
Forward P/E (1 yr): 3.26
P/S (ttm): 0.53
Dividend Date: 26-Mar-09
Ex-Dividend Date: 04-Mar-09

» More Key Statistics
 
Posted by invester on :
 
BofA's Lewis: Co Won't Be Needing Any More Govt Money -CNBC
2 minutes ago - FW
 
Posted by invester on :
 
$6.15
 
Posted by invester on :
 
$6.43
 
Posted by sju1973 on :
 
6.44 I never thought I'd see green! [Smile]

I wonder if this will carry over until next week, or is it too much too soon? I guess we will see.
 
Posted by Free Muney on :
 
bought in ah yesterday for 10k! yesssssssssssssss.
 
Posted by invester on :
 
quote:
Originally posted by invester:
BofA's Lewis: Co Won't Be Needing Any More Govt Money -CNBC
2 minutes ago - FW

This is exactly what I was looking for. No more Tarp, thus no dilution. I think we see $15 within a couple of weeks.
 
Posted by invester on :
 
BofA CEO Lewis: Bank Will Not Need More TARP Funds
Topics:Barack Obama | Wall Street | Banking
Sectors:Financial Services | Banks
Companies:Merrill Lynch & Co Inc | Bank of America CorpBy: Maria Bartiromo, Anchor | 06 Feb 2009 | 01:15 PM ET Text Size Bank of America won't need any more bailout money from the government and hopes to pay back the $45 billion it's already received within three years, CEO Ken Lewis told CNBC.

In a live interview, Lewis also dismissed speculation of a possible government nationalization of BofA as "absurd" and said the controversial acquisition of Merrill Lynch last year will "turn out to be a good investment over time."

BofA has received some $45 million in TARP money in recent months, $20 billion of which was needed to help shield the bank from bigger-than-expected losses at Merrill Lynch. The government helped engineer the Merrill acquisition last fall as the brokerage giant neared collapse under the weight of bad mortgage-related assets.

See transcript of the interview
Lewis said BofA is focused on making money and getting TARP money paid back "as soon as humanly possible."

"We're going to get on with doing business," he said. "And frankly, we had a pretty good January."

When asked about the possibility of a government takeover, Lewis said he's talked to members of Congress, regulators and government officials and that "it's not even a remote possibility and no one has mentioned nationalization."

As for the acquisition of Merrill Lynch, Lewis said he had no regrets in making it, and that "It will turn out to be a good investment over time."

Lewis said that other firms wanted to invest in Merrill and that "BofA couldn't let the deal go, and we thought it was in our best interest and in the country's best interest to go ahead with the Merrill takeover."


Lewis also says that the government promised to assist BofA in the deal and that the government strongly advised BofA not to walk away from the deal.

Lewis says BofA didn't anticipate the meltdown of Merrill assets in mid to late December, but that the company did do its "due diligence before acquiring Merrill."

As for the firing of former Merrill CEO John Thain, Lewis said, "I don't like to revisit the past; I'm sorry it happened and I wish John well."

Lewis also said he knew Merrill was considering bonuses, and the range, but was not personally involved. Merrill paid out billions in late year bonus money.

The Lewis interview come as he spent almost a million dollars this week to buy additional shares of his struggling bank. He also told employees in a memo that the bank's board last week, "unanimously endorsed our business model, strategic direction and the team," at its regular meeting on Jan. 28.

The moves are Lewis' latest effort to convince employees, investors and the board that he and his management team can lead it out of its current crisis.

Lewis purchased 200,000 shares for $958,340 on Wednesday, according to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Thursday. It's the second time in recent weeks that Lewis has pumped his own money into the Charlotte, N.C.-based bank. Two weeks ago, he bought 200,000 shares for $1.2 million.

The filing came as the Bank of America's shares rebounded from a 25-year low Thursday afternoon, following other financial stocks higher as reports surfaced that the government may modify accounting rules that have been blamed for contributing to banks' troubles.

Shares of Bank of America rose 14 cents, or 3 percent, to close at $4.84 on Thursday. Earlier in the day, shares had tumbled as much as 20 percent to $3.77—a level not seen since 1984.

Bank of America shares [BAC 6.25 1.41 (+29.13%) ] rose over 10 percent in early morning trading Friday.

Get Real-Time Quotes for Bank of America
The bank's shares have been pummeled in recent days following the disclosure of the bank's first quarterly loss in 17 years and mounting concerns about its recent Merrill Lynch acquisition. There's also unrelenting concerns that the government's future plans to help prop up banks could hurt shareholders.

Last week, Lewis went before his directors in Charlotte for "the longest board meeting in anyone's memory," he told employees in the memo issued Monday.


RELATED LINKS

Current DateTime: 10:32:53 06 Feb 2009
LinksList Documentid: 29055733
BofA Not In Danger: Bove
Poll: Is Lewis to Blame?
Lewis Buys Stock
BofA to Sell 3 Corporate Jets, Apartment
Wall Street's Resume and Cocktail Party
GE Facing Dividend Cut, Lowered Price
Goldman Wants to Give Your Money Back

Some analysts said Lewis' job might be on the line, but lead director O. Temple Sloan Jr. later issued a statement of support for the bank's management team.

In the memo, Lewis called the company's performance in January "encouraging." The "extreme dislocations in the capital markets we suffered last quarter seem to have moderated" but "credit costs continue to be a big issue."

He also acknowledged employees are disappointed about cuts to their bonuses. He noted that higher-ranking executives are taking deeper reductions and that neither he nor his top lieutenants are receiving payouts for 2008, according to the memo.

Investors have been extremely anxious ahead of President Barack Obama's unveiling next week of a new framework for spending what's left of the $700 billion financial bailout which Congress created last year. Investors fear that the administration's moves could hurt shareholders by diluting the value of their stock.

Bank of America has already received $45 billion in government aid, including a $20 billion injection last month to help it absorb losses from its Jan. 1 acquisition of brokerage Merrill Lynch.

On Thursday, Bank of America spokesman Scott Silvestri declined to comment on the stock price, the likely effect of a new rescue plan or calls for management changes.

© 2009 CNBC.com
Tools: Print Email
 
Posted by Free Muney on :
 
running back up a little for close... good sign.
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
Bank Of America President Moynihan Buys 10,000 Shares >BAC

Feb 6, 2009 15:20:06 (ET)


Bank Of America Corp. (BAC) President of Global Banking and Wealth Management Brian T. Moynihan bought 10,000 shares of company stock on Friday.

According to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Moynihan bought the shares for $6.14 each, giving him direct ownership of 343,607 shares of the Charlotte-based financial-services firm.

Moynihan, the replacement for former Merrill Lynch & Co. Chief Executive John Thain, also bought 20,000 shares Thursday and 30,000 shares last month.

Director Thomas M. Ryan reported buying 25,000 Bank of America shares on Friday for an average price of $5.62 each.

Shares of Bank of America traded late Friday at $6.12, up 26%.

-By Yogita Patel, Dow Jones Newswires; 202-862-1343; yogita.patel*dowjones.com

(END) Dow Jones Newswires

February 06, 2009 15:20 ET (20:20 GMT)
 
Posted by invester on :
 
Bought more Leaps today. It looks like its already gapping for Monday.
 
Posted by a surfer on :
 
Dad made 40 grand on RF today.

http://stockcharts.com/charts/gallery.html?rf
 
Posted by T e x on :
 
nice day
 
Posted by invester on :
 
Nov.7th $20.47
Dec.8th $17.50
Jan 8th $15.50
Feb.4th $3.77?????

I think $15 within a couple of weeks. Its back over $5. Institutional money will be pouring back into this.
 
Posted by invester on :
 
Oct. 1st. $38.25
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
Oct. 1st. $38.25 Dont think ill hold that long but sure would be nice!
 
Posted by invester on :
 
quote:
Originally posted by IMAKEMONEY:
Oct. 1st. $38.25 Dont think ill hold that long but sure would be nice!

Oh, I know. I'm just giving a little perspective on the value here.
 
Posted by invester on :
 
$6.75 HOD
 
Posted by invester on :
 
$6.83
 
Posted by invester on :
 
$6.97
 
Posted by invester on :
 
Tim Geithner to appear on CNBC at 12pm eastern time to talk about the bailout. BofA already stated they didn't need any more TARP. If all goes to plan, this will break $10 shortly.
 
Posted by sju1973 on :
 
7.03 Whooo Hoo [Smile] Rock N Roll!
 
Posted by invester on :
 
Look at these assets. ABN Amro, Country Wide, Merrill Lynch, and then Bank of America itself. It also has $6.55 a share in cash. This should have a $150 billion market cap easily.


Company Background
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries throughout the United States and in selected international markets, Bank of America provides a diversified range of banking and non-banking financial services and products through three business segments: Global Consumer and Small Business Banking, Global Corporate and Investment Banking, and Global Wealth and Investment Management. It operates in 32 states, the District of Columbia and 30 foreign countries. In the United States, it serves 59 million consumer and small business relationships with 6,100 retail banking offices, 18,500 automated teller machines and 24 million active online users. It offers services in 13 states. In October 2007, it acquired ABN AMRO North America Holding Company. In July 2008, it acquired Countrywide Financial Corp. In January 2009, Bank of America Corporation announced the purchase of Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc.
 
Posted by Free Muney on :
 
invester, i am currently holding a ton of bac for the stimulus announcement for the record. BUT, in an effort to remain objective, i worry that the acquisitions are as much of a detriment as they are valuable...all of bac's acquisition's namely Merrill and COF were companies that were bleeding bad. and now they are bleeding on bac's books... so unless this stimulus actually in one fell swoop solves banks problems(not likely) it could seriously devalue bac's share price(as well as absorb some of the cash on hand, assets, etc). In addition, being as large a company as bac is, problems with its new companies will take considerable time to repair and coordinate with bac's current operations to create synergy and profitability in the future.
Increasing exposure during this massive banking debacle could end up being costly in the near term is all i'm trying to say. Disagree?
 
Posted by invester on :
 
quote:
Originally posted by Free Muney:
invester, i am currently holding a ton of bac for the stimulus announcement for the record. BUT, in an effort to remain objective, i worry that the acquisitions are as much of a detriment as they are valuable...all of bac's acquisition's namely Merrill and COF were companies that were bleeding bad. and now they are bleeding on bac's books... so unless this stimulus actually in one fell swoop solves banks problems(not likely) it could seriously devalue bac's share price(as well as absorb some of the cash on hand, assets, etc). In addition, being as large a company as bac is, problems with its new companies will take considerable time to repair and coordinate with bac's current operations to create synergy and profitability in the future.
Increasing exposure during this massive banking debacle could end up being costly in the near term is all i'm trying to say. Disagree?

If you were to listen to the interview with Maria Bartiromo, he stated "Country wide financial is on Fire with there business" his words not mine. He also stated that Merrill Lynches question was a good thing. I happen to agree with him. They have an asset base over $1.6 trillion. Its the best brokerage firm in America. The problem with most Americans is that we are not forward looking. We’ve hit a major bump in the road, but to own the biggest and best brokerage firm and mortgage giant in 2 years will be HUGE for BofA. Ken Lewis also said that he doesn't need any more tarp, and has plans to pay back the existing loan in under 2 years. I think he's a pioneer, and shouldn't be condemned for a mere mark to market accounting flaw. BofA is for me.
 
Posted by invester on :
 
Merrill lynches acquisition that is. LoL
 
Posted by invester on :
 
BofA does business with 50% of Americans in one form or another. Again, Ken Lewis’s words not mine. This will be the preeminent brand not just in the short term, but 50 years out. Be forward looking, not sedentary or backwards. This stock is a gift at these prices. You’re in a spooked environment. Everyone saw what happened to AIG's common, and thinks that’s going to happen to BofA. Based on every piece of information I have received, and that Ken Lewis is openly saying, this one is worth $25 or so. Put the puzzle together. R/E/A/D
 
Posted by invester on :
 
I see $10-$15 shortly
 
Posted by Free Muney on :
 
i agree. good arguments. just playing devils advocate, so I'm not blindsided by surprises... its tough to fully grasp this ambiguous capital fallout.
Loving my 35% gain in 2 days and wanna keep it that's all [Smile]
 
Posted by invester on :
 
I also think that BofA is in the DOW 30m which is the bench mark for most Americans. If the Treasury comes up with a plan that the public and share holders hate the stock will plummet, thus bring down the DOW, and thus bring the entire market down. You could loose a trillion in market cap in one day. Also, think about the name "Bank of America". How is the public and foreign perception going to perceive a $1 or $5 stock price of BANK OF AMERICA. Not good. They are by all accounts the Bank of America. I've been wrong before "rarely" but I think at least Bank of America gets very favorable terms. [Smile]
 
Posted by Free Muney on :
 
true.
 
Posted by invester on :
 
By the Way, I gave you a 5 rating on member rating. I love a good contrarians view/argument. Why be silent in life if you have good points of view. Confidence is the key to life. Good, solid points of view Free Money.
 
Posted by greenman on :
 
Pre-market is showing 6.79 currently and going down. I guess someone heard something not so good. Hope we get good news today.
 
Posted by invester on :
 
Sold 40 contracts. I thought it would have been higher pre-market. Buy rumor sell news? Anyway, up 140% on the options.
 
Posted by greenman on :
 
Still holding? I think I'm going to cash out profits. But thats JMO. Sold 40 contracts should be good news. No?
 
Posted by invester on :
 
Glad I sold. Nice going Tim Geithner . Idiot!!!
 
Posted by greenman on :
 
Yea, I bailed out before the speech. Matter of fact, I sold ALL my positions earlier. I'm not sure what to do now, gotta do some studying.
 
Posted by invester on :
 
The speech about the recovery, or the lack there of was appalling. He's been on the job for two and a half months, holds this national press conference "with the American public waiting with bated breath " to only say we need more time. Unreal.
 
Posted by greenman on :
 
And he kept referring to the past administration....well, he was there too, he was part of it.
 
Posted by invester on :
 
quote:
Originally posted by greenman:
And he kept referring to the past administration....well, he was there too, he was part of it.

Yep, New York Fed.
 
Posted by sju1973 on :
 
I sold BAC today to just about break even. I will probably buy back in once the smoke clears. If you all are interested in foreign banks, AIB is one to buy. It's an large Irish bank that will be a monster. Great value right now.
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
BACK IN ON FRIDAY, [Cool]
 
Posted by Free Muney on :
 
getting pummeled.... banking has gotta bounce tomorrow right? insane sell off today.

anyone think this is an over reaction, especially
with bank of america claiming not to need anymore tarp funds?
 
Posted by invester on :
 
quote:
Originally posted by Free Muney:
getting pummeled.... banking has gotta bounce tomorrow right? insane sell off today.

anyone think this is an over reaction, especially
with bank of america claiming not to need anymore tarp funds?

Not enough info now. This stress test may prove to be bad for Merrill but not BofA. Unfortunately BofA owns Merrill now. I might buy a put call straddle here.
 
Posted by wholesaledealer on :
 
I'm back in at 3.22 cant go down much more at this point
 
Posted by greenman on :
 
Looks like it can. This is ridiculous.
 
Posted by BooDog on :
 
We'll see what this does to BAC as well as C. Gov't may not want to "nationalize" banks but they sure will "influence" them. That's change we can count on.

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/090222/citigroup_us_stake.html
 
Posted by wholesaledealer on :
 
Up over A dollar since I got back in so far! Where will go after Obama talks tonight?
 
Posted by wholesaledealer on :
 
I'm out at 5.72 for a good profit
 
Posted by greenman on :
 
I'm out * 5.81 from 3.71.
 
Posted by wholesaledealer on :
 
I'm back in on this at 4.40
 
Posted by Lockman on :
 
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=BAC&p=D&yr=1&mn=0&dy=0&id=p02631864323
 
Posted by wholesaledealer on :
 
Pre market looking good for another day
 
Posted by wholesaledealer on :
 
I'm out at 6.10 nice profit.
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
IM STILL IN THIS WITH 4,500 SHARES AVG 3.67 STAYING LONG FOR NOW BANKS WILL FLY,JMO, A/H 5.87
 
Posted by holygrail on :
 
USE A 2 PERIOD RSI AND A MACD 2,3,1-THEY ARE BY FAR THE MOST ACCURATE INDICATORS-FOR EXAMPLE- THE LAST 2 LOWS WERE 3.0 AND 2.57- AND DAILY RSI(2) WAS ABOUT 1% AND THE AST 2 HIGH WERE 5.87 AND 6.54 AND THE DAILY RSI(2) WAS 99% HOW EASY IS THAT- ON THE WEEKLY CHART ON BAC USING THOSE 2 SAME INDICATORS THE WEEKLY RSI(2) WENT ABOVE 70% FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE OCT --DeaR PEOPLE HERE- My name is roger and my phone is 321-453-5363- Why Im writting you is im looking for someone to write a very simple stock program for me and yourself- in return i will give you the closest thing to the holy grail there is- and it truly does exist no matter what you have heard- you dont need technical analysis--fundamentals- news- i never read anything(it predicts the news before it happens on earnings mergers, fda approvals and so on)- what i will teach you is how to track the people who control the stocks and stock markets-they leave a giant footprint-when they start buying you buy- and every day you check to see if they are still buying and you stay in your trade. you do the same thing when they are selling.This system wins >90% of the time big- on my option recos from Friday 3-06-09-here are my trades before i sold them after the market opened today- and many of these i bought back at today lows in the market because i do also have the most acccurate technical trading system too. here are my option and stock trades from last friday-----------------Account Value (USD): $3,408,062.38Buying Power: $203,960.18Cash: $24,015.18Annual Return: 0.00 %Stock Portfolio (Trade Stock | Symbol Lookup) Symbol Description Qty Purchase Price Current Price Total Value Today’s Change Total Gain/Loss
Sell C CITIGROUP INC 90000 $1.02 $1.64 $147,600.00 $9,000.00(6.49 %) $56,250.00 (61.58 %)
Sell BAC BANK OF AMERICA CORP 30000 $3.04 $5.96 $178,800.00 $30,900.00(20.89 %) $87,600.00 (96.05 %)

Sell HBAN HUNTINGTON BANCSHARES 93000 $1.02 $1.60 $148,800.00 $32,550.00(28.00 %) $53,940.00 (56.86 %)

Sell USB US BANCORP 13000 $8.43 $13.93 $181,090.00 $19,630.00(12.16 %) $71,500.00 (65.24 %)
Sell RF REGIONS FINANCIAL CORP 33000 $2.80 $3.77 $124,357.20 $7,867.20(6.75 %) $31,957.20 (34.59 %)

Total: $780,647.20 $99,947.20(14.68 %) $301,247.20 (62.84 %)


Purchase Price Current Price Total Value Today’s Change Total Gain/Loss
Sell BYO CD 2009/03/21 Call on BANK OF AMERICA CORP at $4.00 4000 $0.27 $2.01 $804,000.00 $372,000.00(86.11 %) $698,000.00 (658.49 %)

Sell BYO CC 2009/03/21 Call on BANK OF AMERICA CORP at $3.00 1500 $0.64 $2.98 $447,000.00 $154,500.00(52.82 %) $351,500.00 (368.06 %)

Sell BYO CF 2009/03/21 Call on BANK OF AMERICA CORP at $6.00 1000 $0.06 $0.54 $54,000.00 $32,000.00(145.45 %) $48,000.00 (800.00 %)

Sell BYO CE 2009/03/21 Call on BANK OF AMERICA CORP at $5.00 2000 $0.11 $1.19 $238,000.00 $134,000.00(128.85 %) $216,000.00 (981.82 %)
Sell C CY 2009/03/21 Call on CITIGROUP INC at $2.50 1500 $0.04 $0.04 $6,000.00 -$1,500.00(-20.00 %) $0.00 (0.00 %)

Sell WFC CO 2009/03/21 Call on WELLS FARGO & CO at $13.00 1500 $0.25 $1.45 $217,500.00 $127,500.00(141.67 %) $180,000.00 (480.00 %)

Sell WFC CB 2009/03/21 Call on WELLS FARGO & CO at $10.00 1000 $0.75 $3.80 $380,000.00 $155,000.00(68.89 %) $305,000.00 (406.67 %)

Sell WFC CL 2009/03/21 Call on WELLS FARGO & CO at $11.00 500 $0.50 $2.95 $147,500.00 $69,500.00(89.10 %) $122,500.00 (490.00 %)

Sell WFC CR 2009/03/21 Call on WELLS FARGO & CO at $7.50 500 $1.85 $6.00 $300,000.00 $75,000.00(33.33 %) $207,500.00 (224.32 %)

Sell C DV 2009/04/18 Call on CITIGROUP INC at $3.00 700 $0.06 $0.12 $8,400.00 $700.00(9.09 %) $4,200.00 (100.00 %)

Sell HQB DZ 2009/04/18 Call on HUNTINGTON BANCSHARES at $2.50 100 $0.15 $0.10 $1,000.00 $0.00(0.00 %) -$500.00 (-33.33 %)
Total: $2,603,400.00 $1,118,700.00(75.35 %) $2,132,200.00 (452.50 %)
 
Posted by BooDog on :
 
quote:
Originally posted by IMAKEMONEY:
IM STILL IN THIS WITH 4,500 SHARES AVG 3.67 STAYING LONG FOR NOW BANKS WILL FLY,JMO, A/H 5.87

You get all worked up over a freeky rally?
Don't think so!!
The rules are still the same bro!

 -


support and resistance
 
Posted by T e x on :
 
quote:
Originally posted by holygrail:
USE A 2 PERIOD RSI AND A MACD 2,3,1-THEY ARE BY FAR THE MOST ACCURATE INDICATORS-FOR EXAMPLE- THE LAST 2 LOWS WERE 3.0 AND 2.57- AND DAILY RSI(2) WAS ABOUT 1% AND THE AST 2 HIGH WERE 5.87 AND 6.54 AND THE DAILY RSI(2) WAS 99% HOW EASY IS THAT- ON THE WEEKLY CHART ON BAC USING THOSE 2 SAME INDICATORS THE WEEKLY RSI(2) WENT ABOVE 70% FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE OCT --DeaR PEOPLE HERE- My name is roger and my phone is 321-453-5363- Why Im writting you is im looking for someone to write a very simple stock program for me and yourself- in return i will give you the closest thing to the holy grail there is- and it truly does exist no matter what you have heard- you dont need technical analysis--fundamentals- news- i never read anything(it predicts the news before it happens on earnings mergers, fda approvals and so on)- what i will teach you is how to track the people who control the stocks and stock markets-they leave a giant footprint-when they start buying you buy- and every day you check to see if they are still buying and you stay in your trade. you do the same thing when they are selling.This system wins >90% of the time big- on my option recos from Friday 3-06-09-here are my trades before i sold them after the market opened today- and many of these i bought back at today lows in the market because i do also have the most acccurate technical trading system too. here are my option and stock trades from last friday-----------------Account Value (USD): $3,408,062.38Buying Power: $203,960.18Cash: $24,015.18Annual Return: 0.00 %Stock Portfolio (Trade Stock | Symbol Lookup) Symbol Description Qty Purchase Price Current Price Total Value Today’s Change Total Gain/Loss
Sell C CITIGROUP INC 90000 $1.02 $1.64 $147,600.00 $9,000.00(6.49 %) $56,250.00 (61.58 %)
Sell BAC BANK OF AMERICA CORP 30000 $3.04 $5.96 $178,800.00 $30,900.00(20.89 %) $87,600.00 (96.05 %)

Sell HBAN HUNTINGTON BANCSHARES 93000 $1.02 $1.60 $148,800.00 $32,550.00(28.00 %) $53,940.00 (56.86 %)

Sell USB US BANCORP 13000 $8.43 $13.93 $181,090.00 $19,630.00(12.16 %) $71,500.00 (65.24 %)
Sell RF REGIONS FINANCIAL CORP 33000 $2.80 $3.77 $124,357.20 $7,867.20(6.75 %) $31,957.20 (34.59 %)

Total: $780,647.20 $99,947.20(14.68 %) $301,247.20 (62.84 %)


Purchase Price Current Price Total Value Today’s Change Total Gain/Loss
Sell BYO CD 2009/03/21 Call on BANK OF AMERICA CORP at $4.00 4000 $0.27 $2.01 $804,000.00 $372,000.00(86.11 %) $698,000.00 (658.49 %)

Sell BYO CC 2009/03/21 Call on BANK OF AMERICA CORP at $3.00 1500 $0.64 $2.98 $447,000.00 $154,500.00(52.82 %) $351,500.00 (368.06 %)

Sell BYO CF 2009/03/21 Call on BANK OF AMERICA CORP at $6.00 1000 $0.06 $0.54 $54,000.00 $32,000.00(145.45 %) $48,000.00 (800.00 %)

Sell BYO CE 2009/03/21 Call on BANK OF AMERICA CORP at $5.00 2000 $0.11 $1.19 $238,000.00 $134,000.00(128.85 %) $216,000.00 (981.82 %)
Sell C CY 2009/03/21 Call on CITIGROUP INC at $2.50 1500 $0.04 $0.04 $6,000.00 -$1,500.00(-20.00 %) $0.00 (0.00 %)

Sell WFC CO 2009/03/21 Call on WELLS FARGO & CO at $13.00 1500 $0.25 $1.45 $217,500.00 $127,500.00(141.67 %) $180,000.00 (480.00 %)

Sell WFC CB 2009/03/21 Call on WELLS FARGO & CO at $10.00 1000 $0.75 $3.80 $380,000.00 $155,000.00(68.89 %) $305,000.00 (406.67 %)

Sell WFC CL 2009/03/21 Call on WELLS FARGO & CO at $11.00 500 $0.50 $2.95 $147,500.00 $69,500.00(89.10 %) $122,500.00 (490.00 %)

Sell WFC CR 2009/03/21 Call on WELLS FARGO & CO at $7.50 500 $1.85 $6.00 $300,000.00 $75,000.00(33.33 %) $207,500.00 (224.32 %)

Sell C DV 2009/04/18 Call on CITIGROUP INC at $3.00 700 $0.06 $0.12 $8,400.00 $700.00(9.09 %) $4,200.00 (100.00 %)

Sell HQB DZ 2009/04/18 Call on HUNTINGTON BANCSHARES at $2.50 100 $0.15 $0.10 $1,000.00 $0.00(0.00 %) -$500.00 (-33.33 %)
Total: $2,603,400.00 $1,118,700.00(75.35 %) $2,132,200.00 (452.50 %)

lol...

Do what?

explain yourself, quickly...
 
Posted by BooDog on :
 
quote:
Originally posted by T e x:
quote:
Originally posted by holygrail:
USE A 2 PERIOD RSI AND A MACD 2,3,1-THEY ARE BY FAR THE MOST ACCURATE INDICATORS-FOR EXAMPLE- THE LAST 2 LOWS WERE 3.0 AND 2.57- AND DAILY RSI(2) WAS ABOUT 1% AND THE AST 2 HIGH WERE 5.87 AND 6.54 AND THE DAILY RSI(2) WAS 99% HOW EASY IS THAT- ON THE WEEKLY CHART ON BAC USING THOSE 2 SAME INDICATORS THE WEEKLY RSI(2) WENT ABOVE 70% FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE OCT --DeaR PEOPLE HERE- My name is roger and my phone is 321-453-5363- Why Im writting you is im looking for someone to write a very simple stock program for me and yourself- in return i will give you the closest thing to the holy grail there is- and it truly does exist no matter what you have heard- you dont need technical analysis--fundamentals- news- i never read anything(it predicts the news before it happens on earnings mergers, fda approvals and so on)- what i will teach you is how to track the people who control the stocks and stock markets-they leave a giant footprint-when they start buying you buy- and every day you check to see if they are still buying and you stay in your trade. you do the same thing when they are selling.This system wins >90% of the time big- on my option recos from Friday 3-06-09-here are my trades before i sold them after the market opened today- and many of these i bought back at today lows in the market because i do also have the most acccurate technical trading system too. here are my option and stock trades from last friday-----------------Account Value (USD): $3,408,062.38Buying Power: $203,960.18Cash: $24,015.18Annual Return: 0.00 %Stock Portfolio (Trade Stock | Symbol Lookup) Symbol Description Qty Purchase Price Current Price Total Value Today’s Change Total Gain/Loss
Sell C CITIGROUP INC 90000 $1.02 $1.64 $147,600.00 $9,000.00(6.49 %) $56,250.00 (61.58 %)
Sell BAC BANK OF AMERICA CORP 30000 $3.04 $5.96 $178,800.00 $30,900.00(20.89 %) $87,600.00 (96.05 %)

Sell HBAN HUNTINGTON BANCSHARES 93000 $1.02 $1.60 $148,800.00 $32,550.00(28.00 %) $53,940.00 (56.86 %)

Sell USB US BANCORP 13000 $8.43 $13.93 $181,090.00 $19,630.00(12.16 %) $71,500.00 (65.24 %)
Sell RF REGIONS FINANCIAL CORP 33000 $2.80 $3.77 $124,357.20 $7,867.20(6.75 %) $31,957.20 (34.59 %)

Total: $780,647.20 $99,947.20(14.68 %) $301,247.20 (62.84 %)


Purchase Price Current Price Total Value Today’s Change Total Gain/Loss
Sell BYO CD 2009/03/21 Call on BANK OF AMERICA CORP at $4.00 4000 $0.27 $2.01 $804,000.00 $372,000.00(86.11 %) $698,000.00 (658.49 %)

Sell BYO CC 2009/03/21 Call on BANK OF AMERICA CORP at $3.00 1500 $0.64 $2.98 $447,000.00 $154,500.00(52.82 %) $351,500.00 (368.06 %)

Sell BYO CF 2009/03/21 Call on BANK OF AMERICA CORP at $6.00 1000 $0.06 $0.54 $54,000.00 $32,000.00(145.45 %) $48,000.00 (800.00 %)

Sell BYO CE 2009/03/21 Call on BANK OF AMERICA CORP at $5.00 2000 $0.11 $1.19 $238,000.00 $134,000.00(128.85 %) $216,000.00 (981.82 %)
Sell C CY 2009/03/21 Call on CITIGROUP INC at $2.50 1500 $0.04 $0.04 $6,000.00 -$1,500.00(-20.00 %) $0.00 (0.00 %)

Sell WFC CO 2009/03/21 Call on WELLS FARGO & CO at $13.00 1500 $0.25 $1.45 $217,500.00 $127,500.00(141.67 %) $180,000.00 (480.00 %)

Sell WFC CB 2009/03/21 Call on WELLS FARGO & CO at $10.00 1000 $0.75 $3.80 $380,000.00 $155,000.00(68.89 %) $305,000.00 (406.67 %)

Sell WFC CL 2009/03/21 Call on WELLS FARGO & CO at $11.00 500 $0.50 $2.95 $147,500.00 $69,500.00(89.10 %) $122,500.00 (490.00 %)

Sell WFC CR 2009/03/21 Call on WELLS FARGO & CO at $7.50 500 $1.85 $6.00 $300,000.00 $75,000.00(33.33 %) $207,500.00 (224.32 %)

Sell C DV 2009/04/18 Call on CITIGROUP INC at $3.00 700 $0.06 $0.12 $8,400.00 $700.00(9.09 %) $4,200.00 (100.00 %)

Sell HQB DZ 2009/04/18 Call on HUNTINGTON BANCSHARES at $2.50 100 $0.15 $0.10 $1,000.00 $0.00(0.00 %) -$500.00 (-33.33 %)
Total: $2,603,400.00 $1,118,700.00(75.35 %) $2,132,200.00 (452.50 %)

lol...

Do what?

explain yourself, quickly...

no doubt...just DELETE!!!

btw.... hope you're doin well tex. You are alwayaazzz one I like to drinxxxx a toast too


Cheers M8 ... hope alzz well


and YES it is raining outside and the hot tub isn't covered


yer supposseddd to delete this here post tooooo!
 
Posted by holygrail on :
 
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=BAC&p=D&yr=0&mn=1&dy=0&id=p95820001213
 
Posted by holygrail on :
 
showing extreme strenght on weekly chart using rsi 2 macd 2 3 1--http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=BAC&p=W&yr=0&mn=6&dy=0&id=p26570418861
 
Posted by BooDog on :
 
also one hell of a gap to fill eh? We'll see.
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
YEP WILL SEE, [Razz] [Razz] [Razz] $$$$$$$$$$$$ PPS 5.87
 
Posted by BooDog on :
 
could go either way IMAKE, a lot of my fins are showing an evening star or close to it potential. I'd certainly like to see it keep going! One hell of a crazy week. There are a lot of gaps to fill between March 9th and 10th.

one of my fin lists...
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=ABK+ACE+AGO+AIG+ALL+ARE+AYR+AWBC+CB+CINF+CLP+CNA+CN B+DLR+EWBC+FIC+FMD+FNM+FRE+GFG+HIG+IMGN+MBI+MGI+MI+MORN+PMI+RDN+SLM+WDR&d=t" ;
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
I THINK CHARTS ARE OUT THE WINDOW NOW BOO, BANKS WILL RUN TO NEW HIGHS,JMO
 
Posted by BooDog on :
 
looks that way IMAKE, pre market lookin pretty good.

there's a WHOLE LOTTA koolaid drinkin goin on. lol Anyway, it does look good and my funds will only improve with it (not in BAC but in my barclays retirement cap funds).
Another gap on the way eh?
 
Posted by BooDog on :
 
bac 6.37, i'd say this bear got flattened
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
BAC 6.47 [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
6.56
 
Posted by Mr. CATIAEngineer on :
 
Nice. I was watching this when it made its first run a couple of weeks ago...its seems to have stronger legs now. I wish all of you the best of luck with this one...it NEEDS to do well in general so my fingers are crossed!
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
6.76
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
HOD 6.95 I THINK WE SEE 7.00 SOON [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
THINK THIS IS WHERE WE GO OVER 7.00 [Eek!]
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
7.19 LOL SWEET BRING ON 8.00
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
7.89 A/H CAN YOU SAY 12.00,LMAO
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
HOD 8.57 WITH MUCH MORE TO COME,LOL [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
 
Posted by BooDog on :
 
6.97
could get some bounce action eh? Gotta love these fins
 
Posted by BooDog on :
 
quote:
Originally posted by BooDog:
6.97
could get some bounce action eh? Gotta love these fins

Or maybe it will be time to fill the gaps [Eek!]
 
Posted by BooDog on :
 
1st support level, was looking at 5.97
 
Posted by BooDog on :
 
catching some support on the 50dma
 
Posted by BooDog on :
 
3.77 - 4.20 gap to fill [Eek!]
not sayin it will fill today but it is certainly a clear gap.
 
Posted by BooDog on :
 
a lot of buyers 6.02
 
Posted by BooDog on :
 
imake!! Need your closing pick, i'll take that 8.57 HOD!!! [Wink]
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
SHOULD MOVE BACK UP FROM HERE 6.17
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
HA 7.20
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
7.89 SAY BYB BYB 8.00s GAPPER!
 
Posted by invester on :
 
Still holding.
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
GONNA GO BIG, JMO BAC BAC BAC [Were Up]
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
BOOM BOOM BOOM
 
Posted by invester on :
 
quote:
Originally posted by IMAKEMONEY:
GONNA GO BIG, JMO BAC BAC BAC [Were Up]

I agree $10 resistance.
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
YA I LIKE THAT invester
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
RELOADED!!!
 
Posted by invester on :
 
$5 calls held for a month or so. I've traded in and out of the common 20 times or so.
 
Posted by Lockman on :
 
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=BAC&p=D&yr=1&mn=0&dy=0&id=p68156517963
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
7.17 A/H
 
Posted by invester on :
 
Sold at $9.30
 
Posted by sju1973 on :
 
Invester, Nice one!

I should have stayed in this when I got in between 3 and 4 a while ago, but the market was so crazy I got out for a small profit.
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
LOL 10.40 GOING TO 20.00
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
PPS 10.72
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
PPS 11.02 [Were Up] [Were Up] [Were Up]
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
BooDog
Member


Member Rated:
posted March 15, 2009 12:36 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by IMAKEMONEY:
IM STILL IN THIS WITH 4,500 SHARES AVG 3.67 STAYING LONG FOR NOW BANKS WILL FLY,JMO, A/H 5.87
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You get all worked up over a freeky rally?
Don't think so!!
The rules are still the same bro!


support and resistance

--------------------
All post are my opinion. Do your own DD. Who's clicking your buy/sell button!?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Razz]
 
Posted by BooDog on :
 
quote:
Originally posted by IMAKEMONEY:
BooDog
Member


Member Rated:
posted March 15, 2009 12:36 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by IMAKEMONEY:
IM STILL IN THIS WITH 4,500 SHARES AVG 3.67 STAYING LONG FOR NOW BANKS WILL FLY,JMO, A/H 5.87
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You get all worked up over a freeky rally?
Don't think so!!
The rules are still the same bro!


support and resistance

--------------------
All post are my opinion. Do your own DD. Who's clicking your buy/sell button!?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Razz]

nice bounce a roos

too bad all the banks are insolvent!! LOL Just keep those printer presses goin full speed!!

[Big Grin]
Nice Imake!

watching a few others also, CNO, ABK, RDN, CNB
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
PPS 11.40
 
Posted by invester on :
 
Sold my BAC options. I bought more CPN and options on CPN
 
Posted by invester on :
 
quote:
Originally posted by invester:
quote:
Originally posted by IMAKEMONEY:
GONNA GO BIG, JMO BAC BAC BAC [Were Up]

I agree $10 resistance.
I said then that it was a crowded trade at $10. Now $9.88 A/H. This ones going to $7
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
LOL PPS 10.20 AND GETTING COVERD
 
Posted by invester on :
 
Grrr
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
[Were Up] [Were Up] [Were Up] [Were Up] [Were Up] [Were Up]
 
Posted by invester on :
 
One of my best trades ever though. I can't be mad. I still think we see $7. I would look at Blackstone BX.
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
NOPE PPS 10.70 AND LOTS OF COVERING, GOING TO 20.00
 
Posted by invester on :
 
quote:
Originally posted by IMAKEMONEY:
NOPE PPS 10.70 AND LOTS OF COVERING, GOING TO 20.00

So you think its going to get to 134 billion market cap? Your dreaming. Maybe $12 at the highest. I see a re-tracement. Its to crowded. I like HBAN and BX much more.
 
Posted by BooDog on :
 
"It's designed to inspire confidence, but creates a whole new set of expectations in the market that, if not met, can totally backfire," the source said.

http://money.cnn.com/2009/04/16/news/economy/stress_test_results.reut/index.htm

IMO report cards that even my son could get away with. No one fails. Remains to be seen though eh? It's all just a distraction to justify why this administration is printing so much so fast. Lets get back to the write downs!
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
A/H PPS 10.82 GONNA GO UP MORE JUST WATCH,LOL [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
 
Posted by BooDog on :
 
quote:
Originally posted by IMAKEMONEY:
A/H PPS 10.82 GONNA GO UP MORE JUST WATCH,LOL [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Watch DOG

dow only +5
The WHOLE WORLD's attention is here...
http://new.music.yahoo.com/****s/videogaga/16130/susan-boyle-hype-revitalizes-10 -year-old-cover/

Who NEEDS TARP!? lmao

Of course it's going up!!!

It's like a free for all. Don't worry... be happy

So much indicision out there... just get the right dog out in front to take point would ya!


There are a lot of gaps that need to be filled so when everyone sobers up maybe we'll see another (not quite so deep) March bounce. But I'm all in favor of higher lows - so long as we dip back into the 7's so I can reload eh!
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
WERE NOT GOING BACK TO 7.00 BOO THINK 20.00 CUZ THATS WHATS COMING$$$$$$ [Were Up] [Were Up] [Were Up]
 
Posted by BooDog on :
 
quote:
Originally posted by IMAKEMONEY:
WERE NOT GOING BACK TO 7.00 BOO THINK 20.00 CUZ THATS WHATS COMING$$$$$$ [Were Up] [Were Up] [Were Up]

I meant 7k dow LOL but that's not looking likely. 9k dow isn't too far off imo. I have some on the sidelines waiting for a decent dip though.
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
DIP IS HERE!!!
 
Posted by BooDog on :
 
quote:
Originally posted by IMAKEMONEY:
DIP IS HERE!!!

Maybe see $7 afterall!!! I'll take 7.97
 
Posted by BooDog on :
 
quote:
Originally posted by BooDog:
quote:
Originally posted by IMAKEMONEY:
DIP IS HERE!!!

Maybe see $7 afterall!!! I'll take 7.97
Or even fill the gap at 7.58 wow, what a day
 
Posted by invester on :
 
quote:
Originally posted by invester:
One of my best trades ever though. I can't be mad. I still think we see $7. I would look at Blackstone BX.

[Smile]
 
Posted by BooDog on :
 
imake, check out the gap on LNC also, and CENX just filled one of its gaps at 3
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
WILL DO BOO, SOLD OUT FIRST THING THIS MORNING AND RE- BOUGHT BACK IN AT 8.07 EOD, HOPE SHE STAYS UP OVER 8.00, STILL SAY 20.00 [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
 
Posted by invester on :
 
$7.95 A/H I'll be buying $7.10-$7.15 50% re-tracement.
 
Posted by invester on :
 
BAC $7.80 A/H
 
Posted by BooDog on :
 
Pre-Market
Last: $ 7.53 Pre-Market
High: $ 8.26
Pre-Market
Volume: 6,261,996 Pre-Market
Low: $ 7.44

now, wanna go for the gap from March 9th to the 10th?
[Eek!]
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
PPS 8.35 [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
 
Posted by invester on :
 
In at $7.16 I called this one perfect!!!!
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
LOL, NEW YOU DID,LMAO [Roll Eyes]
 
Posted by invester on :
 
quote:
Originally posted by invester:
$7.95 A/H I'll be buying $7.10-$7.15 50% re-tracement.

[Smile]
 
Posted by BooDog on :
 
quote:
Originally posted by IMAKEMONEY:
PPS 8.35 [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

in 7.6 out 8.76 practice account. Still don't have tha capital to move for real but sure is cool watching this one.

Looks like it touched the $7 afterall eh?

BK OF AMERICA CP(NYSE: BAC)
Real-Time: 8.73 0.71 (8.85%) 3:59pm EThelp
Last Trade: 8.76
Trade Time: 4:00pm ET
Change: 0.74 (9.23%)
Prev Close: 8.02
Open: 7.21
Bid: N/A
Ask: N/A
1y Target Est: 11.19
Day's Range: 7.00 - 8.93
52wk Range: 2.53 - 40.65
Volume: 858,562,790
Avg Vol (3m): 458,745,000
Market Cap: 56.08B
P/E (ttm): 15.81
EPS (ttm): 0.554
Div &
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
PPS 9.24 [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
 
Posted by BooDog on :
 
got back in 8.6 practice account

can't buy everything!
 
Posted by BooDog on :
 
F on the move too upgraded by GS
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
PPS 8.82
 
Posted by BooDog on :
 
quote:
Originally posted by IMAKEMONEY:
PPS 8.82

Bank of America Corp 6.63 +0.19

6.60+0.16 / +2.48% 12:43pm ET

oh, you may be interested to know that that's not US lol

Bk Of America Corp (Frankfurt:NCB)
http://money.cnn.com/quote/quote.html?symb=FNCB&sid=164441

[Were Up]


but both F and GE are down [Roll Eyes] but still going strong [Big Grin] [Wink]
 
Posted by BooDog on :
 
Ford Pre-Market: $ 5.53 1.04(+23.16%) Volume: 12.32 m 8:51 AM EDT Apr 24, 2009

BAC Pre-Market: $ 9.08 0.26(+2.95%) Volume: 4.7 m 8:52 AM EDT Apr 24, 2009
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Were Up]
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
HOD 15.07 [Eek!]
 
Posted by invester on :
 
[Smile]
 
Posted by invester on :
 
Back in. August Calls.. 110 billion market cap 140 billion in cash. I see a share repurchase program in the near future. We will see mid $20's by August
 
Posted by invester on :
 
If China was smart, they would take out Bank of America for free, and then some. Instead of buying our bonds, buy BofA which has a market cap of 118 billion, but has 140 billion in cash. Now that would be something.
 
Posted by invester on :
 
up 2.9% $11.91 now
 
Posted by invester on :
 
EPS Normalized (MRFY) 0.18
Rev per share (TTM) 11.87
BV per share (MRQ) 22.97
Tangible BV per share (MRQ) 13.15
Cash per share (MRQ) 13.07
Cash flow per share (TTM) -0.34
Indicated Annual Dividend (US)
 
Posted by metal1 on :
 
The cash balance looks big but when compared to debt and liablilities it's tiny. Banks have to have cash so this number isn't the end of all the analysis. That being said, if they can get this mortgage crap figured out should be a good long term play.
 
Posted by crazytrade on :
 
quote:
Originally posted by invester:
If China was smart, they would take out Bank of America for free, and then some. Instead of buying our bonds, buy BofA which has a market cap of 118 billion, but has 140 billion in cash. Now that would be something.

Not sure that would make sense. sure you get the cash but you take on 450 million in long term debt and another trillion or so in other liabilities. you have to look deeper with bank cash balances.
 
Posted by invester on :
 
quote:
Originally posted by crazytrade:
quote:
Originally posted by invester:
If China was smart, they would take out Bank of America for free, and then some. Instead of buying our bonds, buy BofA which has a market cap of 118 billion, but has 140 billion in cash. Now that would be something.

Not sure that would make sense. sure you get the cash but you take on 450 million in long term debt and another trillion or so in other liabilities. you have to look deeper with bank cash balances.
Yes...I know you have to look deeper. Most of the bad debt has either been written off, or have loan loss reserves to more than cover. Housing is set to rebound in the 1st. quarter of 2011. In one form or another, BofA does business with 50% of America. Oh ya, and how great would it look to the Chinese that they own the bank of AMERICA. Anyway you slice BofA, its cheap. Book value of over $22, tangible book of $13. That’s not even taking into account that the yield curve is sure to steapen over the next year. This will be $25 by August. Current $12.01 Mark it.
 
Posted by invester on :
 
That’s not even taking into account that most other banks went bankrupt, thus not as much supply. They aslo have Merrill Lynch/Investment, one of the last great ones. Even Country Wide looks to be paying off. So for all that, they put a valuation far less than the cash they have on hand? Were starting to see a sense of normalcy, and a steep yield curve. These guys are going to print money. $25 by August.
 
Posted by metal1 on :
 
quote:
Originally posted by invester:
That’s not even taking into account that most other banks went bankrupt, thus not as much supply. They aslo have Merrill Lynch/Investment, one of the last great ones. Even Country Wide looks to be paying off. So for all that, they put a valuation far less than the cash they have on hand? Were starting to see a sense of normalcy, and a steep yield curve. These guys are going to print money. $25 by August.

holy smokes, where do you see that country wide is paying off? they are costing and have already cost BofA billions! BofA would probably be at 25 or 30 if they never bought countrywide. they merrill deal is paying off but countrywide has been a huge drag still more to come. I am long too but we'll have to see how these housing lawsuits pan out first.
 
Posted by invester on :
 
Countrywide will pay off. It also closed above the 50 day. $12.42 now
 
Posted by metal1 on :
 
quote:
Originally posted by invester:
Countrywide will pay off. It also closed above the 50 day. $12.42 now

fair enough, if you think it will pay off in the end that is a different story.
 
Posted by invester on :
 
$12.66
 
Posted by invester on :
 
$12.74 Options are up 75% in just a few days.
 
Posted by invester on :
 
Broke resistance. At $12.75 Now $12.81 I see mid $14 as next resistance.
 
Posted by Bob Frey on :
 
Looking to get back in this down here. $9.50
 
Posted by Bob Frey on :
 
Back in here $6.88
 
Posted by Bob Frey on :
 
Looking to get back in this am.
 
Posted by Nile on :
 
I wouldn't touch this yet!
 
Posted by T e x on :
 
is it ready for a lil bounce?
 
Posted by Bob Frey on :
 
Thats what I was thinking. In and out in less than an hour.

May try again today.
 
Posted by Bob Frey on :
 
Like taking candy from a baby.
 
Posted by T e x on :
 
http://www.cnbc.com/id/44260259
 
Posted by Bob Frey on :
 
Made my year! Thank you Buffet!
 
Posted by T e x on :
 
Have you seen the supposed terms? Apparently, he struck quite a deal.
 
Posted by Bob Frey on :
 
I heard 5 billion = Preferd shares with warrants @ 7.00 for 700 million common
 
Posted by Bob Frey on :
 
Going back in @ 6.08
 
Posted by a surfer on :
 
quote:
Originally posted by invester:
quote:
Originally posted by crazytrade:
quote:
Originally posted by invester:
If China was smart, they would take out Bank of America for free, and then some. Instead of buying our bonds, buy BofA which has a market cap of 118 billion, but has 140 billion in cash. Now that would be something.

Not sure that would make sense. sure you get the cash but you take on 450 million in long term debt and another trillion or so in other liabilities. you have to look deeper with bank cash balances.
Yes...I know you have to look deeper. Most of the bad debt has either been written off, or have loan loss reserves to more than cover. Housing is set to rebound in the 1st. quarter of 2011. In one form or another, BofA does business with 50% of America. Oh ya, and how great would it look to the Chinese that they own the bank of AMERICA. Anyway you slice BofA, its cheap. Book value of over $22, tangible book of $13. That’s not even taking into account that the yield curve is sure to steapen over the next year. This will be $25 by August. Current $12.01 Mark it.
What housing recovery? There will be no housing recovery. Not for another 7 years minimum....the rate of inflation will surpass home values rise for a long while. Houses are getting cheaper by the day.
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
BUY IT AT 5.33 JMO [Eek!] [Big Grin] [Were Up]
 
Posted by IMAKEMONEY on :
 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
 
Posted by Bob Frey on :
 
[Smile]
 
Posted by Bob Frey on :
 
Looking for a good year here!
[Smile]
 


© 1997 - 2013 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2