May have the largest land position for Platinum Group Metals in the world !
The Swan Lake complex is the largest ultramafic complex in North America according to the Canadian Geological Society (43-101 compliant properties)
Canadian Platinum is not a "grass roots/start up company". The company was very active in exploration over the past two years as a private company and began trading as a public company on November 22, 2011. Announcements regarding summer drill results and a pending winter start-up are expected shortly.
Below are 14 reasons why to consider Canadian Platinum a company worth investing in:
1. Canadian Platinum has Canada and the World’s newest significant platinum discovery.
2. Saskatchewan is one of the most stable mining environments in the world.
3. The Swan Lake Complex is the world’s largest unexplored ‘Bushveld’ like complex.
4. Ultramafic rock is the host rock for platinum group metals. The Swan Lake Complex is North America’s largest ultramafic complex.
5. Management has a great track record of new discovery prospects.
6. Management was the founders of Anglo Potash.
7. Management represented the first junior potash project in Saskatchewan (Anglo Potash).
8. Anglo Potash signed a deal with BHP as a partner in 2006.
9. Anglo Potash was bought out for 284 million in 2008.
10. BHP is developing the world’s largest potash mine on Anglo Potash’s Jansen Lake site.
11. “Saskatchewan has some of the best platinum group occurrences in Canada if not the world” – from the Geological Survey of Canada.
12. South African production of platinum group metals is becoming more unstable and unreliable with every passing day.
13. Over 76% of the world’s platinum group metals come from South Africa with the current and real threat of nationalization looming.
14. Demand for platinum group metals is forecast to grow as the auto catalyst and jewellery markets expand in India and China (catalytic converters are used to reduce CO2 emissions in vehicles).
Posted by djk on :
“The Corporation plans to immediately proceed with a 2011 Winter Drill Program. Plans for this program include 3000 - 5000 meters of diamond drilling to test the EM targets identified by down hole Time Domain Electromagnetic (TDEM) on three previous diamond drill holes. The 2011 Winter Drill Program will continue to focus on delineating PGE mineralization within the Swan Lake Complex.”