FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America (Free-Press-Release.com) May 20, 2011 -- MORE GOOD NEWS MAY 20, 2001
TO ALL IT MAY CONCERN
We have more good news to report.
1. A delegation from a certain South American country, including the Chairman of the company that is our agent and a big defense contractor in that country, as well as a member of the government, have confirmed that they are arriving on June 12 (I have their flight info) and staying 3 days to do business. Our target date for putting the boat in the water in June 5 (my birthday.. what a great present for me). I have been working this country for over a year.
2. In another country, this one in Central America, our agent has a meeting with the head of the Navy and the Minister of Defense on Monday! I would imagine that soon a delegation from that country will be up for a fast boat ride.
3. We are going to leave the boat in the water all summer to make giving demos easier and certainly will not have to pay the transport back and forth from here in Yakima to the Columbia River.
4. There are now about 12 US Embassies around the world that are pushing the boats for us!!
5. Swiftships, with whom I have a long relationship, has now agreed to build all the boats that we sell. In fact, they have recently acquired a new boat yard east of their main facility and are looking for work for it.
Let’s keep praying for a swift contract signing so we can start the ball rolling for a rosy future.