Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Micro Penny Stocks, Penny Stocks $0.10 & Under » ONEV! Ready to run.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ONEV! Ready to run.
whizknock

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizknock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Was sub penny 5 weeks ago. Starting to heat up.

I was Looking for 10 million share days & we ended up with 15.2 million changing hands today. What's really sweet is that's only like .03% of the OS which means we have alot of room to move up. This isn't even a run yet! Today this thing closed with some strength very near the high of the day.

Depending on what this thing does near term will determine my exit plans. I'm looking at it as a 2 to 3 month play with .12 to .15 as a target. But it could go much higher if a computer company bundles their software or if ONEV signs a contract with a major phone carrier.

As of now I plan to sell a small block at .08 but I'm not married to that idea. "If" we get news of a significant material event that has clear positive guidance concerning income. Then all bets are off. With only 580 million in the OS this thing has huge upside potential.

Just my very humble oppinion!

Shares Outstanding: 564,397,231
Float: Approx. 500 M

Press Release Source: One Voice Technologies, Inc.

One Voice Begins MobileVoice Installation in Mexico
Wednesday December 6, 10:49 am ET

LA JOLLA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--One Voice Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB:ONEV - News), developer of 4th Generation voice solutions for the Telecom and Interactive Multimedia markets, today announced that it has begun installing equipment and services in Mexico in support of the upcoming launch of its MobileVoice(TM) service. Installation is scheduled for completion this month with testing beginning before year-end.

"This is a significant milestone for our company," said Dean Weber, president and CEO of One Voice Technologies. "We have put a tremendous amount of effort and resources into this upcoming launch and we anticipate very successful returns in 2007."

About One Voice Technologies, Inc.

One Voice Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB:ONEV - News) is the world's first developer of 4th Generation voice solutions for the Telecom and Interactive Multimedia markets. Our Intelligent Voice(TM) solutions employ revolutionary, patented technology that allows people to send messages (E-mail, SMS, Instant Messaging and paging), purchase products, get information and control devices - all by using their voice. The company is headquartered in La Jolla, California. For more information, please visit One Voice Technologies - We are a leading developer and provider of voice applications for the telco, enterprise, pc and entertainment markets..
.................................................. .................................................. ...........

And consider this!

MEXICO CITY, Dec 7 (Reuters) - Mexican stocks surged on Thursday amid market talk that Mexico's leading fixed-line phone company Telmex (TELMEXL.MX: Quote, Profile , Research) (TMX.N: Quote, Profile , Research) will merge with its holding firm Carso Telecom (TELECOMA1.MX: Quote, Profile , Research).
.................................................. .................................................. ...........

Also working with voice recognition computor/media remote.

HiPe PC Leads The Media Center PC Industry With New Line of Voice Controlled Home Theater Computers

New HDCP ready ‘eMage-N’ Media Center computer features improved usability and interactivity with advanced voice recognition software standard on all models.

By HiPePC.com -via PRLog
Dec 03, 2006 10:21:45

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HiPe PC Leads The Media Center PC Industry With New Line of Voice Controlled Home Theater Computers

Minneapolis, MN – Dec. 1, 2006 – HiPe PC® - Manufacturer of high performance desktop, notebook, media center and professional workstations – leads the Home Theater PC industry by being the first computer manufacturer to include advanced voice recognition capabilities as standard equipment on all home theater PC models.

The new eMage-N (pronounced ‘imagine’) line of Media Center computers is designed to replace keyboards and mice for most computer tasks by incorporating voice recognition software by One Voice Technologies.

“Believe The HiPe. We couldn’t be more excited about the eMage-N, it's like something out of a science fiction movie. The one obstacle to widespread adoption of Media Center computers has always been inputting data,” said Richard Stenlund, Sales and Marketing Manager for HiPe PC. “Sure, it’s great to have a computer in your living room connected to your HDTV, but balancing a keyboard and mouse on your lap while lying down on your couch is counterproductive and uncomfortable. With the eMage-N, you can walk into a room and say ‘Record channel 30 from 8pm to 9pm, play Jazz music, read email and show me my movies’ and with the addition of the mControl home automation software, you can say ‘Turn on the hallway lights and turn on the sprinklers’. Keyboards are based off of QWERTY typewriters, which is technology from the 1800s. I think it’s time for something new. With the amount of untapped potential in a home computer, voice recognition is exactly what is needed to push the industry out of the stone age. In ten years the rest of the industry will catch up and we’ll all look back on the mouse and keyboard era with mild embarrassment.”

The eMage-N series’ soundproofed, brushed aluminum chassis is designed to blend in seamlessly with existing home audio and video equipment by connecting to nearly any television and stereo amplifier. Configuration options include Blu-Ray recorder drive, 200 disc DVD/RW changer, HD movie projector and 100+ inch movie screen for HDCP enabled high definition content. Computer interaction is brought up to the next level with the introduction of voice recognition. Playing music, watching movies, recording live television, browsing the web and even custom commands are made simple by speaking to your computer in a natural voice and telling it what you’d like to do.

Taken from One Voice Technologies' website - Media Center Communicator requires no voice training for basic navigation. Anybody can navigate Media Center using voice, play music by artist, and more without having to teach MCC. MCC is also able to handle most common accents with ease. Each time you start MCC it automatically searches all of your media so you don't have to. This means that MCC is ready to use right away.

“Voice recognition is worlds ahead of where it was just a few years back,” says Sarah Werner, Vice President of HiPe PC. “Years ago, you’d have to spend hours training it by reading stories. I still have most of Aesop’s Fables memorized. The eMage-N’s voice recognition works right out of the box and the computer itself is dead silent. Believe The HiPe.”

About HiPe PC

HiPe PC offers unique computer technology products that include Home Theater computers, Gaming Computers and Notebooks built from top quality components, with a strong focus on silent, high performance computing and superior customer service. For more information, please visit eMage-N Home Theater and Media Center Computers or call 1-877-HIPEPC-5 (1-877-447-3725).

--------------------
whizknock

Posts: 4363 | From: waldorf,maryland,USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizknock

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizknock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Update!!!

Shaping up nicely!

We are in the early phase of an anticipatory spike. ONEV came off an .008 bottom in October & has since settled in nicely in the .0135 range. As of this writing pps is .0169 after a mild two day serge on above average volume! It appears that money flow could turn positive very soon. Please review this chart by Dart.

http://www.investorshub.com/boards/read_pmsg.asp?message_id=16370281

In addition please review this chart by Jrod.

http://www.investorshub.com/boards/read_msg.asp?message_id=16375542

This thing is setting up nicely & the fuel is there for a serious run. I expect 100 million share trading days in the not to distant future. I would like to see us sustain a higher share price once we move. There is only one way PPS does not drift back down from the inevitable upcoming run. ONEV needs to issue a press release of a specific, significant material event & follow it up with an Edger filing complete with numbers & it wouldn't hurt to throw in some positive guidance.

Over the past four years this is the closest I've seen ONEV to actual blockbuster deals, that being a phone carrier launch in Mexico or a Tier 1 computer MFG deal. I might add that if one major computer manufacturer bundles this product the others will follow. If we get both & should Tata offer this as part of their phone service in India, I don't need to tell you, we will never see a penny again.

Anticipation can prop up the share price for as much as a month or two but will not maintain it. We need something genuine to move from potential to reality. Without solid news this still shapes up as a good trade near term, with news it may turn into an actual investment which is rare for a penny stock.

In my very humble opinion this stock has all the earmarks of what Wall Street likes to call "the next killer app." for computers & phones. I will not tell anyone to buy as I an not a broker or financial analyst but I would strongly suggest you do your DD,,,SOON!

Best of luck,,,

--------------------
whizknock

Posts: 4363 | From: waldorf,maryland,USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizknock

Rate Member
Decent day! Up another 3% on average volume even though bids outnumbered the asks no one was selling. It would appear that we still have a gap to fill in the .015 range. This thing is still warming up for a run.

--------------------
whizknock

whizknock

Rate Member
Down 2.3% on below average volume. Did not appear to seek that gap at .015 to .016. Some people stated that the gap was filled. Good luck to anyone that flips.
whizknock

Rate Member
Down 8.24% on below average volume. Gap at .015 to .016 filled. Any selling tomorrow & I buy more.

--------------------
whizknock

whizknock

Rate Member
***WARNING!***

If you're long or even a mid term swing trader don't get spooked if we drop a little more. Dart just explained to me that we could bounce off of the 20 MA * .0144 before a reversal.

Dart knows his charts!!!!!!!!

http://www.investorshub.com/boards/read_msg.asp?message_id=16478850

Hope this monolog is useful to anyone reading it. I'm not telling anyone to buy but I will disclose that I am buying more if this thing has a 10% dip.

--------------------
whizknock

whizknock

Rate Member
Back to .017 & I was expecting a dip.

This thing couldn't behave better on low volume. Higher highs & higher lows. If we can just creep up to 4 or 5 cents before volume starts coming in we will be in real good shape! Further more we appear to have established support above .015 which is very significant.

--------------------
whizknock

whizknock

Rate Member
And held .017 despite a dip during the trading Friday. All I can say is watch for a spike in volume.

--------------------
whizknock

whizknock

Rate Member
I sure hope we benefit!

-------------------------

Several Firms Could Profit From Vista Release

By Nicole Ridgway Published: January 26, 2007

HALF A DECADE and billions of R&D dollars later, the Vista operating system is finally ready to be unleashed upon the masses. Microsoft's (MSFT: 30.60, +0.15, +0.5%) first OS launch since Windows XP in 2001, Vista's level of success will be testament to the software giant's innovative prowess. But Microsoft isn't the only company with a lot riding on Vista. There are hundreds of businesses in the Vista food chain that are hoping to get a piece of the rewards that this hardware-intensive operating system is expected to reap.

Microsoft promises that Vista will offer improvements on several fronts with a more user-friendly interface, cool 3-D graphics, more intuitive search and organizational capabilities and helpful wizard applications. However, our computers as we know them will have a difficult time handling the extra memory and processing power that all of these neat new applications require.

For that reason, Vista spells opportunity for many tech companies. Memory makers like Samsung and SanDisk (SNDK: 42.73, +1.14, +2.7%) are wagering that demand for added DRAM and flash memory will continue to climb and graphics chip makers like Nvidia (NVDA: 31.47, -0.26, -0.8%) are hoping consumers will want to show off Vista's graphical muscle.

"The excitement that we have around Vista is that we believe this is an operating system that is actually going to make hardware matter a lot," says Mueez Deen, Samsung's director of marketing for graphics. "The user experience in Vista will depend upon the hardware that you have in your system."

For investors, it's a tricky game trying to figure out which of these companies will be higher on the Vista food chain or whether consumers will actually bite. A lot depends on how quickly potential buyers and businesses integrate Vista into their computing lives and to what degree they plan on investing in the higher-end applications offered by the operating system. At this point, that uptake may be slow, but over the course of Vista's life the investment will still be there.

Independent research firm Gartner estimates that 10.2% of consumers world-wide will have Vista installed on their computers by the end of the year. The enterprise market is expected to take longer to gain momentum, with Gartner estimating that only 2.1% of businesses will adopt Vista in 2007. By 2010, Gartner forecasts that more than 56% of consumers and almost 16% of businesses will be using Vista. "For most enterprise customers, Vista is a 2008 phenomenon," says Gartner analyst David Smith.

What investors should be paying attention to is which version of Vista that people actually buy. For consumers, there are three Vistas to choose from: Home Basic, Home Premium and Ultimate. Independent research firm International Data Corp. predicts that a fair majority of consumers will likely opt for the Basic version, which is less memory-hungry and not as graphically advanced as the two more expensive versions. Home Basic is also cheaper at $199. The Home Premium and Ultimate cost $239 and $399, respectively. It's these more expensive versions that graphics chips, memory and PC makers are banking on to incite sales in the Vista universe.

Looks and Smarts
In all of the versions of Vista, except Basic, among the first things that users will notice are the much more modern look and 3-D windows. Microsoft developed a graphical interface for Vista that it calls Windows Aero, which has features like "glass" windows that are slightly transparent so you can see the applications that are open underneath and thumbnails that allow you easy access to oft-used applications. To run Windows Aero, however, your computer's graphics capabilities have to be up to speed.

That's where graphics chips makers like Nvidia and ATI Technologies, recently acquired by Advanced Micro Devices (AMD: 16.22, +0.17, +1.1%), are hoping to see gold. According to Nvidia's web site, "to fully experience Vista, Microsoft and other industry experts recommend using a PC that is 10 times more powerful than those required by previous generations of Windows."

In fact, Nvidia has launched a whole new line of graphics processing units, or GPUs, called GeForce made specifically for Vista. GeForce adds a second processor to the PC that more powerfully runs advanced graphics applications like high-def video and PC gaming. That takes the pressure off of the computer's main processor and allows for faster response time and better clarity.

Another cool aspect of Vista is the way it uses memory. Microsoft has included something called ReadyBoost in the operating system's architecture. ReadyBoost allows for flash memory devices, such as USB thumb drives, to actually increase the performance of a computer by adding extra memory, or RAM. So instead of relying heavily on the computer's much slower hard drive, you can access memory more quickly through the flash device that you connect to your computer.

SanDisk wants to be the one selling you your ReadyBoost device. In March, the company will launch its Cruzer Contour line of USB flash memory devices for Vista. These flash drives range from two gigabytes (priced at $89.99) to eight gigabytes (at $239.99) in storage capacity. The drives can also contain and run their own applications, including the Skype phone service and antivirus software.

Vista also includes ReadyDrive, which has propelled the creation of hybrid hard-disk drives that include both dynamic random access memory, or DRAM, as well as nonvolatile flash memory. These drives are especially good for laptop computers because they are less demanding on batteries. As Jim McGregor, the research director of market research firm In-Stat's Enabling Technologies group, notes, Vista is going to weigh heavily on the battery life of notebook computers. "For mobile PCs, [Vista] is a bad thing. With more memory and graphics, I just killed my battery life," says McGregor. "Flash is going to play a more important role in PC architecture no matter what."

The use of flash also means that the computer doesn't have to "boot up" when it's turned on or awakened from a sleep mode. A good example is the way an Apple (AAPL: 85.38, -0.87, -1.0%) iPod can automatically display the last song you were listening to when you turn it on.

In early January, Samsung, Hitachi (HIT: 67.36, -0.50, -0.7%), Seagate Technology (STX: 27.35, -0.36, -1.3%) and Toshiba announced an alliance to advance the use of hybrid hard-disk drives. Citing research from IDC, the group says that hybrid hard-disk drives are expected to make their way into 35% of portable computers by 2010. For a company like Samsung, which is by far the largest maker of flash memory, the move to hybrid drives could prove quite lucrative. Samsung's stock isn't traded in U.S. markets. Investors interested in the Korean company can invest in emerging market funds like the Oppenheimer Developing Markets Fund (ODMAX: 40.91, -0.02, -0.1%) or Vanguard's Emerging Markets Stock Index Fund (VEIEX: 24.07, -0.11, -0.5%), which claims Samsung as its second largest holding.

Vista might not be an immediate cash cow for Microsoft or the hundreds of other companies that are jumping onboard with the operating system, but it should prove to build new revenue streams and new markets that investors should keep a close eye on.

--------------------
whizknock

whizknock

Rate Member
ONEV was not mentioned.

However from what I've read from others they state that ONEV's voice recognition software works much better with XP Media Center than Microsofts own product (Voice Command 1.5) & that ONEV's next generation remote was designed specifically with Vista in mind & takes full advantage of all the possibilities Vista offers. Matter of fact the remote is called the Media Center Communicator. MMC 3 is their latest version & that's the product we hope will be bundled with a teir one computor manufacturer such as HP, Dell or Gatway.

It's also been written that presently our sftware does not need training to recognize a persons voice & that anyone can use it right out of the box. From what I understand this is not true with any of ONEV's competitors & that includes Dragon Naturally Speaking which is the leading voice recognition product out there at present.

Having said all that I will admit that this investment remains a crap shoot because even though some smaller regional phone carriers offer their services they've yet to land that blockbuster deal. Same applies to the computer industry. there are a few high end manufacturers that offer this thing bundled in their pricier products but we need a company whos products we see every day in Best Buy or CC to offer this as standard equipment for their Media Center HPs & Gateways. Presently Dell offers it as an add on which you can buy from Dell on their web site.

http://search.dell.com/results.aspx?s=gen&c=us&l=en&cs=&k=voice+recognition&cat= prod&x=9&y=12

The reason this stock has shown some strength lately is because many people that have followed this comany for the last couple years believe that major deals are in the works & may be announced in the very near future.

Just the same, I'll repeat this. This investment is still a gamble.

--------------------
whizknock

whizknock

Rate Member
Posters from I-hub (venomen2002) provided this example today of a high end computer company that features ONEV bundled on all eight of their products found here,,,

http://www.hipepc.com/store/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=18

From that page on the Hipe site you will find links to these write ups under the headings "Rated 9/10 on Askmen.com" & "Also featured on".

http://www.askmen.com/tech_info/2006_dec/dec_07_voice_pc.html

http://www.mediacenterpcworld.com/news/832

Can't wait till Gateway, Dell & HP scamble to keep up with one another by introducing voice-recognition software on their midrange priced computers to enable a voice controlled remote that operates their Vista Media Center program. If just one of these teir one companies bundles this product the others will have to follow.

--------------------
whizknock

whizknock

Rate Member
Vista supposed to be released tomorrow. Sure would love to see us get a little news with as well.
whizknock

Rate Member
Up 3% on below average volume! They had the bid at .0166 & maybe one person sold. Overall, no one was selling for less than .017 & many of them will buy back in. Wait till volume hits.

--------------------
whizknock

whizknock

Rate Member
20 days, no news.

Let that next PR have some sustance & this thing will roll.

--------------------
whizknock

whizknock

Rate Member
Like I said "Substance!"

Now it's time to roll & this is just the begining!

One Voice Announces Industry's First Voice Control for Xbox 360 to Access all your Digital Media directly on your TV
Thursday February 1, 10:58 am ET
Powerful voice commands to play music, videos, photos and recorded TV on Xbox 360

LA JOLLA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--One Voice Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB:ONEV - News), developer of 4th Generation voice solutions for the Telecom and Interactive Multimedia markets, today announced that the upcoming release of their Media Center Communicator(TM) v3 for Windows Vista will allow users to simply speak to play music, videos, watch recorded TV or play photo slideshows on Xbox 360 gaming consoles. One Voice's Media Center Communicator can control up to five Xbox 360 game consoles connected to a Windows Vista computer. This exciting feature enables users to easily share digital media throughout the home to an Xbox 360 game console using simple and powerful voice commands. Pricing and availability to be announced. For more information on Xbox 360, visit Xbox.com | Xbox.com Home or for connecting your Xbox 360 to Windows Vista, visit Xbox.com | Xbox 360 Media Download Center.

"Imagine walking into your entertainment room and simply saying, for example; Xbox Play U2 or Xbox Play American Idol, and your Xbox immediately starts playing that content," said Dean Weber, president and CEO at One Voice Technologies. "With our technology you can control both the main Windows Vista computer along with controlling up to five Xbox 360 game consoles using voice commands. We allow the user to uniquely name each Xbox 360 in their home; for instance one might be named Family Room while another named Game Room. This allows the user to say - Family Room Play U2 or Game Room Play CSI Miami. This creates the ultimate digital home experience combining the power of today's PC's running Windows Vista with the flexibility of having up to five Xbox 360 game consoles in your home offering a complete networked digital media distribution and gaming environment. Now with the launch of Windows Vista and millions of existing Xbox 360 game consoles already in the market, this creates a very large opportunity for our company."

mrinos

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrinos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice looking chart
Posts: 1220 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizknock

Rate Member
And volume is back!!!!

--------------------
whizknock

whizknock

Rate Member
Keep your eye on this. More to come!

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2021 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.