Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Hot Stocks Free for All ! » JBII - JBI Inc. - Plastic to Oil (Page 0)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: JBII - JBI Inc. - Plastic to Oil
IWISHIHAD

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IWISHIHAD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NIAGARA FALLS, Ontario, June 10, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- JBI, Inc. (the "Company") (OTCBB:JBIIE - News) is providing notice that the Company's previously issued audited financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2009, filed on Form 10-K with the Securities & Exchange Commission ("SEC") on March 31, 2010 and the interim financial statements for the period ended September 30, 2009, filed on Form 10-Q with the SEC on November 16, 2009, should no longer be relied upon due to questions regarding: 1) the accounting treatment and related disclosures of two acquisitions which were completed during 2009 and 2) the valuation of media credits acquired by the Company during 2009 through the issuance of common stock. The Company's former independent registered public accounting firm, Gately and Associates, which was dismissed on May 13, 2010, was informed of the matters disclosed above.

Subject to approval by its new independent auditors, Withum Smith + Brown, PC, the Company intends to file revised financial statements as soon as they are available. The Company has hired Moore Stevens to assist in this effort, and provide ongoing accounting expertise.

About JBI, Inc.

JBI, Inc. is a technology company focused on injecting intelligence into existing products and processes, making them efficient and profitable. JBI seeks to innovate new solutions to issues facing today's world, including environmental concerns. JBI currently has four business lines including JBI's tape data recovery, JAVACO, PAK-IT LLC and our new Plastic2Oil business. Information on our company and all of our products and services can be found at http://www.jbiglobal.com/.

Forward Looking Statements

This press release contains statements, which may constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act. The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (PSLRA) implemented several significant substantive changes affecting certain cases brought under the federal securities laws, including changes related to pleading, discovery, liability, class representation and awards fees as of 1995. Those statements include statements regarding the intent, belief or current expectations of JBI, Inc., and members of its management as well as the assumptions on which such statements are based. Prospective investors are cautioned that any such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks and uncertainties, and that actual results may differ materially from those contemplated by such forward-looking statements. The Company undertakes no obligation to update or revise forward-looking statements to reflect changed assumptions, the occurrence of unanticipated events or changes to future operating results.

-

JBI, Inc.

Posts: 3798 | From: ca. | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IWISHIHAD

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IWISHIHAD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am surprised they still do not have their financials done.

They only have a little longer and i think they will revert to a pinkie, but i guess they will lose the E.

I thought by now they would be on the big board, at least that's what the indication was when they applied.

Still holding in the 1.50's to 2.00's, but not sure how long without some major news.

-

Posts: 3798 | From: ca. | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IWISHIHAD

Jbiie sure is hitting hard times since it's high.

No word at all from the CEO, seems to be in a silent phase.

-

T e x

Icon 1 posted      Profile for T e x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
about to go pink and lose the "e," right?

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi
Adventures in microcapitalism...

Posts: 21054 | From: Fort Worth | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IWISHIHAD

Not such a good way to lose an E.

I don't think i have been on a stock that has went backwards to a pinkie, although i am sure it happened many times.

Still has a few days to pull it out.

Even if it stays on this board, needs some real good news to turn it around.

Some of those pipe shares will be hitting the market soon, which will most likely bring the share price down more without some good news.

Something sure does not add up here lately, but time will tell, always exciting in penny land and you never know what's coming next.

-

buckstalker

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for buckstalker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IWISHIHAD:

Something sure does not add up here lately

-

You know what they say Iwish...

If it looks like a duck...

--------------------

It's all in the timing...

Posts: 4249 | From: DSA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BooDog

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BooDog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just adding this to my pincher radar to see how things pan out.
http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=JBIIE&p=D&yr=0&mn=1&dy=0&i=p12923777989&r=1002

--------------------
All post are my opinion. Do your own DD. Who's clicking your buy/sell button!?

Posts: 7707 | From: Virginia | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zardiw

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zardiw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The JBII Bottom Line:

I've always been a proponent of the Bottom Line. So what IS the bottom line here?

To me it's very simple.

JBII has a waste plastic to diesel processor that is light years ahead of the competition:

-

It eats waste plastic, and spits out: 90% high grade Diesel, 8% Natural Gas, and only has 1% non toxic residue.

-

It's Green. There are no toxic emissions whatsoever:

It's operational. It works.

It's been independently validated to work by IsleChem (a very high class company run by some brilliant CHEMISTS).

-

250 Shareholders saw it running full bore at the AGM which was attended by over 450 shareholders.

-

One day very soon, there will be a press release that states the company has received their air permit, and is commencing production.

They will most likely announce that they have sold the fuel that's in that tanker outside the building where they've pumped all the diesel from test runs.

Everyone will then realize that it's for real.

And I anticipate intense competition for shares at that time.

Then we have Pak-It with it's elegant solution of putting cleaning chemicals inside water soluble packets.

Pak-It has been generating profits all along from sales to businesses like Home Depot, and has now started to penetrate the retail market.

Karcher is already selling the Pak-It cleaners on Amazon, and they will soon be in your local WalMart.

Then we have Javaco, the little sister of the bunch, who recently reported a 52% increase in revenues. Javaco will give us a Plastic2Oil foot in the door for Mexico, and South America, since they already have a presence and extensive contacts there.

And last we have the 'sole sourced by NASA' vintage computer tape reading business that's been placed on the back burner until P2O becomes operational. We have a 100,000 tape backlog of NASA tapes at the moment, representing $2.2M in revenue. Addax Petroleum is already sending in seismic computer tapes to be converted to modern media. Other oil companies are sure to follow. Our company is the only one in the world that can guarantee 100% accuracy in reading these 40+ year old tapes. There are millions of them needing to be read and converted to modern storage. NASA has millions containing satellite data. Oil companies have millions containing seismic data.

So there you go.

The Bottom Line: JBII is on the verge of generating a significant increase in profits for her shareholders... imo.

z

Posts: 233 | From: Palm Springs, Ca | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buckstalker

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for buckstalker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds quite impressive...now if they could learn how to do accounting and/or learn how to file required documents on time, I would really be impressed

--------------------

Posts: 4249 | From: DSA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IWISHIHAD

Bottom line is can they produce and make any money producing the fuel?

There are quite a few companies that have machines that can produce fuel/oil, but it appears that they cannot make a profit or very little by doing so.

The machine JBI has could supposedly already produce fuel when it was bought from China, but there must not be any profit in it or more companies would own them.

Many like the idea they claim, i have followed and bought shares in several of these companies over the years.

None have panned out longer term as many know.

Like most penny/pinks and companies making these claims it was not a good idea to stay in to long, hope this one turns out different, whether i am in or out.

Time will tell if there is any real profit in this machine and their catalyst.

The first financials must not have had the numbers included in them that they wanted investors to see.

If they can't get the numbers they want we might see the pinkies, at least that way they don't have to show any numbers.

I can't really see that happening after the promotion about heading for the big board, and then going the other way.

-

buckstalker

Member Rated:
Not sure, but I believe the stock price has to be $2.00 or higher for 20 days to uplist to AMEX

Looks like a pinkie to me...

--------------------

T e x

Icon 1 posted      Profile for T e x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something's off--pinksheets shows it as trading pink, yet the ticker still has the "E." Latest action on Daily List is gaining the "E," May 25.

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi

Posts: 21054 | From: Fort Worth | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IWISHIHAD

Not much going on with this one, still not a pinkie yet, looks like their still hanging in pennyland.

So far it appears that the pipe shares haven't hit the market, must be taken them awhile to clear their shares.

Seems to have lost interest at this time, need to see some production numbers before much happens, if it ever does.

Time will tell what happens, but not looking good at this point.

I still have a few shares, but would not be surprised to see the bottom fall out if those pipe shares hit the market before some real good news arrives.

Not even sure what news would over ride those shares other than true numbers of plastic to fuel and real profit.

I don't think hype can carry this one again, at least very far.

Although pennyland is a funny place you just never know.

-

T e x

yup, "pink sheets limited" according to:

http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/JBIIE/company-info

--------------------
Nashoba Holba Chepulechi

IWISHIHAD

It appears that they will be listed as OTCQX.

-

IWISHIHAD

This one keeps heading downward.

-

zardiw

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zardiw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fixing the World:

To read the text, Right Click/View Image

JBII's John Bordynuik

-  -

-

-

-

z

--------------------
Faster horses, yw, ow, mm.

Posts: 233 | From: Palm Springs, Ca | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zardiw

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by T e x:
yup, "pink sheets limited" according to:

http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/JBIIE/company-info

JBII now at the Top Tier Level: OTCQX ......equivalent to a NASDAQ Stock..........z

--------------------

zardiw

Member Rated:
ALSO......they passed their Stack Tests with Flying Colors........just a matter of days now for the Production Permit........AND a Major Media Event announcing JBII to the World............z

--------------------

zardiw

Member Rated:
JBII Video. Shows everything:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4-UDF1TqY4

z

oldseven

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for oldseven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IWISHIHAD:
This one keeps heading downward.

-

I expect a permit sometime this month or early Dec. and as a result, I expect this to start moving up quickly. Will be good for 25% flip IMO.

--------------------
Only ONE good stock away from retirement!

Posts: 493 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IWISHIHAD

Oldseven, i have not seen you around here for awhile.

Still in?

Been a long drop since $7.00.

Should get a pop when/if they ever get that permit.

I am sure there are plenty of investors just waiting for that pop to get rid of their shares.

Probably most of those guys that bought in at $4 with the pipe offering are hoping for a big pop.

The company never has gotten very far with their money making projects.

Not unusal in pennyland.

Maybe some day one will go, i keep watching to see.

Good Luck.

-

zardiw

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for zardiw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NY DEC has given JBII the go ahead to commercially produce and SELL their Diesel/Gasoline product:

THOROLD, Ontario, Dec. 15, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, JBI, Inc. (JBI) (OTCQX:JBII) announces that it has entered into a formal Consent Order with the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) Region 9, which will allow the Company to immediately run its Plastic2Oil process commercially and begin construction of an additional processor at its Niagara Falls, New York P2O facility.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] z

IWISHIHAD

Nice to see that they can run the machine, i assume it's running production now.

It sounds like they have all the free plastic they can use for years to come from what i have read.

Should be a hugh money maker since the operating costs of this machine are low and they have free plastic, again from what i have read.

There should be no reason for any more pipes or selling off any shares, they will have plenty of cash for everything.

We will see how it goes over the next few months, would expect to see a few pr's about production levels and cash sales over this time.

Good luck.

-

oldseven

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for oldseven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interactive conference call today after the bell. Should be a good update on progress IMO.

--------------------

Posts: 493 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buckstalker

Member Rated:
CC progress update must have been "not so good"...

--------------------

IWISHIHAD

Originally Posted By Buckstalker:

"CC progress update must have been "not so good"...

Didn't appear to be much there, they did not seem to get enough out of it to even get a little run, although there was quite a few shares unloaded leading to the cc and it did not drop much.

Doesn't seem to get the attention from a cc that it used to.

Can't pull a hat trick to many times, investors start to get leary.

Maybe one day they will actually post some numbers from production that will get some interest.

But i am guessing that they will need something offical to back those numbers in order to help get investors interested again.

But you never know in pink land.

-

oldseven

Member Rated:
CC posted on website. They mentioned some big names implying they were some type of partner but never really said that. Sounds like they let the FL P2O team go but hired a fuel person. Nothing released about and fuel sales which IMO is why the PPS will continue to go down. Seems this whole project went public about 3-4 years to soon.

--------------------

zardiw

Member Rated:
JBII Golden Cross:

-

________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

JUGGERNAUT!!!!!!!

-

--------------------

zardiw

Member Rated:
Fuel Sales to OXY (NYSE)!!

THOROLD, Ontario, May 9, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- JBI, Inc. (the "Company" or "JBII") (OTCQX:JBII) announced today that Oxy Vinyl Canada, a wholly owned subsidiary of Occidental Petroleum (NYSE:OXY - News), has agreed to purchase JBI's low sulphur heating oil for $109.80 per barrel. Low sulphur heating oil is a product of our Plastic2Oil(TM) process. Under the terms of the agreement, the first order of approximately 214 barrels of low sulphur heating oil is expected to be delivered this week.

"Today's announcement is for the sale of JBI petroleum products derived from waste plastic," said CEO John Bordynuik. "I am pleased that our green initiative has come to fruition evidenced by Oxy Vinyl's purchase."

JBI's revolutionary Plastic2Oil(TM) process converts mixed waste plastic into separated diesel, heating oil, and light naphtha fuels. Low sulphur heating oil is diesel fuel without transport additives. In Q1 2011, Bordynuik designed quality controls, fuel blending, and automatic additive injection so that the fuel produced is a final product, unlike crude oil. The agreement with Oxy Vinyl marks the company's first alternative fuel sale.

JBII used highly reputable laboratories and service providers to validate and test its Plastic2Oil(TM) process and products. This strategy has provided a long term benefit to our shareholders.

z

zardiw

Member Rated:
JBII on TV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCBsmWxIK9A&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JTF5ygx8pc&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l6b9f6zs5I&feature=player_embedded

z

zardiw

Member Rated:
8-4-11: RockTenn(NYSE:RKT) Supplies Plastic to JBII:

-

On July 29, 2011, JBI, Inc. (“JBI” or the “Company”) and RockTenn Company (“RockTenn”) entered into a Master Revenue Sharing Agreement (the ‘Agreement”) for a ten (10) year term with an automatic 5 year renewal term.

In accordance with the terms and provisions of the Agreement, JBI has an exclusive 10-year license to the following:

1. Build and operate Plastic2Oil processors at RockTenn facilities.
2. Process RockTenn's waste plastic from paper mills and material recovery facilities (MRF).
3. Mine and process plastic feedstock from plastic-filled monofill sites.
4. Monofill sites contain years of waste plastic from mills.
5. Waste plastic from RockTenn facilities exceeds thousands of tons per day.

z

IWISHIHAD

http://seekingalpha.com/article/319080-john-bordynuik-revolutionary-company-or-c an-of-worms?source=yahoo

-

techisbest

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for techisbest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Things have changed...

http://www.plastic2oil.com/site/news-releases-master/2012/05/15/jbi-inc-announce s-10-million-financing-successful-independent-engineering-review-of-p2o-technolo gy-by-saic-and-management-and-governance-changes

http://www.plastic2oil.com/site/news-releases-master/2012/06/27/jbi-inc-expands- management-team-with-the-appointment-of-new-coo

Get ready for this:

http://www.plastic2oil.com/site/news-releases-master/2012/06/20/jbi-inc-announce s-its-annual-stockholders-meeting-set-for-july-23-2012

Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zardiw

Member Rated:
DDAmanda Chart on JBII:

DDAmanda.com

-

z

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2013 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.