Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Micro Penny Stocks, Penny Stocks $0.10 & Under » QBID XXXV The Road to Transparency (Page 52)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 228 pages: 1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ...  226  227  228   
Author Topic: QBID XXXV The Road to Transparency
HossTrader
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HossTrader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by firefly:
More paint on this old house lol. Still haven't called the old broaker. Interesting week.

LOL It is an old house. I tell my wife that if I fix ours up too much it will lose it's "character" [Big Grin]

--------------------
I just want to make enough money to be eccentric.

Posts: 2412 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
firefly
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for firefly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How are the waves imak? Saw a very little snow last night.

--------------------
don't sweat the small stuff.

Posts: 3439 | From: ATL | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
firefly
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for firefly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL Hoss.

--------------------
don't sweat the small stuff.

Posts: 3439 | From: ATL | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suzainiee
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 10 posted      Profile for suzainiee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde_Crashcup:
quote:
Originally posted by NextWeek:
I canceled all of my QBID buy orders and put in orders for REAL stocks. Saved those losses at least.

Thank goodness real stocks don't lose money.
Ha, ha, ha...

--------------------
Suz

Posts: 1397 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
firefly
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for firefly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That was pretty rediculous next week. I am ROTFLMAO.

Hi Suz [Smile]

--------------------
don't sweat the small stuff.

Posts: 3439 | From: ATL | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imakmony2005
unregistered


Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
been fun, how you doing fly?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
firefly
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for firefly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ready for spring imak. Cut this darn furnace off. LOL

--------------------
don't sweat the small stuff.

Posts: 3439 | From: ATL | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4Tune4Me
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4Tune4Me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Almost 3 billion in AFTER HOURS volume, tsk, tsk. I would expect this to hit to the SEC's radar if it hasn't already.

--------------------
Just the facts, ma'am.

Posts: 1083 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imakmony2005
unregistered


Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I hear that but the surf is much better in the winter, and im long NG so help a brother out and keep the p light on. LOL
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suzainiee
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 6 posted      Profile for suzainiee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by imakmony2005:
If you can buy at .0001 and your long load the boat even if a r/s happens your in at the lowest but you need a biggg share count for a reward.IMHO

Please define big--5m, 10m, 20m, 100m?


Hi Sam,

Did you get back in yet?

--------------------
Suz

Posts: 1397 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4Tune4Me
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4Tune4Me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Doc, you're awfully quiet given the level of insult we've been dealt today. Any thoughts on today's volume?

--------------------
Just the facts, ma'am.

Posts: 1083 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imakmony2005
unregistered


Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
50M-100M
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suzainiee
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for suzainiee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ouch!

--------------------
Suz

Posts: 1397 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wangdo
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wangdo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by imakmony2005:
50M-100M

it's no wonder why dj has 67 mil

--------------------
Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance.

Posts: 804 | From: Woodbridge, Va | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
firefly
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for firefly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by suzainiee:
quote:
Originally posted by imakmony2005:
If you can buy at .0001 and your long load the boat even if a r/s happens your in at the lowest but you need a biggg share count for a reward.IMHO

Please define big--5m, 10m, 20m, 100m?


Hi Sam,

Did you get back in yet?

Hi Suz. I never sold my initial core. Just wrote off my losses after chasing for a while. Always will hold my initial investment. May put in a bid at .0001.

--------------------
don't sweat the small stuff.

Posts: 3439 | From: ATL | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suzainiee
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for suzainiee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck!

I recently made an impulse purchase at .0002--but not for 50m!

--------------------
Suz

Posts: 1397 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
firefly
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for firefly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by imakmony2005:
I hear that but the surf is much better in the winter, and im long NG so help a brother out and keep the p light on. LOL

lol brotherman. My energies keep growing. I am just poorer than I want to be. Ouch on your share count unless it turns well.

Take care buddy.

Sam

--------------------
don't sweat the small stuff.

Posts: 3439 | From: ATL | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
firefly
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for firefly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by firefly:
quote:
Originally posted by imakmony2005:
I hear that but the surf is much better in the winter, and im long NG so help a brother out and keep the p light on. LOL

lol brotherman. My energies keep growing. I am just poorer than I want to be. Ouch on your share count unless it turns well. I hope this turns out great.

Take care buddy.

Sam



--------------------
don't sweat the small stuff.

Posts: 3439 | From: ATL | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctoall
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctoall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 4Tune4Me:
Doc, you're awfully quiet given the level of insult we've been dealt today. Any thoughts on today's volume?

Insults do not bother me in the least, I know the course that I am staying with, plain and simple I am here for the long run. If the pps was moving up, most people on here would care less what kind of record Frank has or does not have.

I am following a great principle in life that I learned a very long time ago, and I might add that I learned it the hard way.

"Be Careful Of The Toes That You Step On Today, They Maybe Attached To The Azz That You Have To Kiss Tomorrow" [Big Grin]

--------------------
Be Careful Of The Toes We Step On Today, They Could Be Attached To The Butt We Have To Kiss Tomorrow

Posts: 4727 | From: Elk Grove ( Sacramento )CA USA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moremoney06
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moremoney06     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello to everyone here. I've been lurking for a few months and thought I would add my 2 cents.

I've seen many times in the past where MMs will bring the Bid down to fill large orders. I can't say that this is what happened here....but if Frank is buying back it would make sense. When the order is filled there is usually a large move up and made in a short period of time.

Good luck to everyone.......we need it [Smile]

Posts: 30 | From: minnesota | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackWidow
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackWidow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi IMAK,

Just want to make sure that I understand. . .having met with Q representatives you feel that only a 50-100M position purchased at .0001 stands a chance for a reward?

I'm not trying to put you on the spot. That was how I interpreted your post and I am ascertaining that was what you meant.

TIA,
BW


quote:
Originally posted by imakmony2005:
50M-100M


Posts: 260 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marty
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Definately a favorite line on AS....LOL Doc.... [Wink]
quote:
Originally posted by Doctoall:
I am following a great principle in life that I learned a very long time ago, and I might add that I learned it the hard way.

"Be Careful Of The Toes That You Step On Today, They Maybe Attached To The Azz That You Have To Kiss Tomorrow" [Big Grin] [/QB]



--------------------
Marty
When I was born, I was granted a visitors pass to earth. I will enjoy everyday until it has expired. You should too ;)

Posts: 1740 | From: NJ, USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rich735
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rich735     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
moremoney,

Welcome and I agree with your thinking!!

Posts: 1176 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rtrng at 45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rtrng at 45         Edit/Delete Post 
Q Television Network Partners With Mobile Accord to Launch QTN Mobile

January 18, 2006 09:05:29 (ET)


Jan 18, 2006 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- Taking a leadership role in television's move to incorporate interactive mobile branding and commerce, Q Television Network (QBID, Trade) has announced the launch of QTN Mobile and its partnership with Mobile Accord, a leader in the application of mobile technology. The premium network for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered individuals (GLBT) will embrace the mobile channel by employing SMS text messaging based solutions to give its viewers yet another way of interacting with the QTN brand. With the potential to reach more than 195 million cell phone users in the U.S., this new mobile channel technology will allow the network to boost viewership, acquire new subscribers and extend its content into the mobile space, driving new revenue streams through downloads of wallpapers, ringtones and exclusive interactive content.

Q Television will kick off QTN Mobile during this year's Sundance Film Festival (Jan. 19-29), with an exciting mobile sweepstakes promotion. Sundance attendees will have the opportunity to enter the sweepstakes by sending text messages, with winners notified immediately via mobile phone. The Grand Prize is an 84" HDTV capable plasma screen. Additionally, participants in the Sundance sweepstakes promotion will have the ability to subscribe to QTN and sign up for future mobile alerts.

"We are incredibly energized by this new technology and are delighted to partner with Mobile Accord's experienced team of technical visionaries," said Carol Hinnant, QTN's Vice President, Affiliate Sales & Marketing. "Not only will our subscribers benefit from their gained interactivity, but we will also be able use the mobile channel to facilitate cause related fundraising programs that will benefit charities near and dear to the hearts of everyone in the GLBT community."

QTN plans to use Mobile Accord's technology to introduce wireless fundraising programs at GLBT festivals in 10 major metropolitan markets throughout the coming year where attendees will be able to instantly donate money to select charities. In exchange, donors will receive mobile content to showcase their support, along with the opportunity to sign up for future mobile alerts from QTN.

"We are pleased to partner with a forward thinking content provider like QTN," said Tony Aiello, Mobile Accord's Vice President of Business Development. "Our mobile marketing and connectivity solutions allow clients like QTN to interact with consumers on a personal basis utilizing a device they carry with them virtually everywhere they go."

About Q Television:

The company's programming is available on a subscription basis to those desiring to subscribe. The monthly fee varies by region of the country. The network is telecast 24 hours per day, 7 days per week and features a variety of live and original programming. Q Television is available on such blue chip cable systems as Time Warner, Cox Communications and RCN, among others, with availability approaching 3 million digital cable households in the U.S. Q Television Network is the official network of Gay Games(r) VII. The network is also ad-supported. For further information on programming and subscriptions, please visit www.qtelevision.com.

About Mobile Accord:

Mobile Accord helps Corporate Marketers, Agencies and Nonprofits develop mobile content, deliver it effectively to its intended audience and establish an end-to-end billing platform. The company's marketing expertise and relationships in the mobile space ensure creative strategic thinking, reliability and above all results. The Company's executive team includes a depth of experience in technology, financial services, cable/broadcasting, Fortune 500 marketing, and Olympic and major event sponsorship programs. Mobile Accord utilizes a wide array of mobile delivery options including SMS, MMS, WAP and customized handset applications. The company's products are multi-platform capable, facilitating mobile-phone-originated transactions, brand interactivity solutions, database services and customer retention tools.

Mobile Accord is committed to being more than just a provider of mobile technology or a pipe for messaging data. Our mobile marketing expertise means we know what it takes to most efficiently implement mobile technology in a scalable fashion. As a part of this process, Mobile Accord assists clients in developing a plan to fit their specific objectives and communications resources. This makes the path from planning to launch as simple as possible. Mobile Accord works with major wireless carriers on behalf of clients and facilitates their campaign approval procedures. Finally, Mobile Accord provides its clients with the latest and most compelling mobile technology available to afford them a significant competitive advantage. For more information on Mobile Accord please visit: www.mobileaccord.com or contact Mike Ricci at 303-531-5505 ext. 16.

Safe Harbor Statement

As a cautionary note to investors, certain matters discussed in this press release may be forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such matters involve risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially, including the following: changes in economic conditions; general competitive factors; the television network's ability to execute its business model and strategic plans; and the risks described from time to time in the company's Securities and Exchange Commission filings.


Media Contacts: QTN Media Relations QTN Investor Relations
Priority Public Relations Equity Relations, Inc
Kristien Brada-Thompson Richard Brown
(818) 338-3555 (617) 314-7379
kristien*prioritypr.net Staff*EquityRelations.com
SOURCE Q Television Network


Media, Kristien Brada-Thompson of Priority Public Relations, +1-818-338-3555,
kristien*prioritypr.net, for Q Television Network; or Investors, Richard Brown of
Equity Relations, Inc, +1-617-314-7379, Staff*EquityRelations.com, for Q Television
Network
http://www.prnewswire.com
Copyright (C) 2006 PR Newswire. All rights reserved.

Posts: 50 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buckwheatbob
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for buckwheatbob     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by imakmony2005:
Ok post if you got filled at .0001 today, no share count just say yes are no.



--------------------
Buckwheat

Posts: 792 | From: Bradford, Ont. | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David2376
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for David2376     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Finally got filled today after a week of waiting, 20mil at .0001. Anyone else getting filled? At these prices I could not resist, had to average down.

David

--------------------
The greatest mistake a man (or woman) can make is to be afraid of making one.

Posts: 45 | From: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rtrng at 45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rtrng at 45         Edit/Delete Post 
wish i had that much confidence in this to put 2k down like that!!!! long and strong and holding till it breaks or i can retire!!!
Posts: 50 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JOELGA
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOELGA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I must say that you are all much more brave than I to buy more of this stock
Posts: 769 | From: Hotizona | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjm2005
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjm2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Posted by: uwlungman
In reply to: None
Date:1/18/2006 9:09:17 AM
Post #of 210312

QTN is listed on Request Form...

http://www.timewarnercable.com/albany/customer/contactus/default.html

- Under E-Mail, choose "use our request form".
- Under Type of feature "select cable network"
- Under network scroll down till you find Q Television Network.

--------------------
Remember two things:
You love New York City
and leave only your footprints.

Posts: 1526 | From: Chatham, NJ... and NC-- Wake Forest University | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjm2005
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjm2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, that Sputnik cat on IHub is just another G-Invest...

I wouldn't be surprised if they were the same person...

--------------------
Remember two things:
You love New York City
and leave only your footprints.

Posts: 1526 | From: Chatham, NJ... and NC-- Wake Forest University | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjm2005
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjm2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Posted by: foxy
In reply to: None
Date:1/18/2006 11:58:40 AM
Post #of 210318

I guess todays Mobile Accord NEWs Did Absolutely NOTHING to push the share price up to even 0.0003. OH well Buy at 0.0001 sell at 0.0002 for a nice 100% profit, this seems to be the only way some of us will ever make any money with QBID from now on. IMO
Mobile Accord helps Corporate Marketers, Agencies and Nonprofits develop mobile content, deliver it effectively to its intended audience and establish an end-to-end billing platform. Our marketing expertise and relationships in the mobile space ensure creative strategic thinking, reliable connectivity to all major wireless carriers, and above all results.

The company?s executive team includes a depth of experience in technology, financial services, cable/broadcasting, Fortune 500 marketing, and Olympic sponsorship programs.

Mobile Accord utilizes a wide array of mobile delivery options including SMS, MMS, WAP and customized handset applications. Our products are multi-platform capable, facilitating mobile-phone-originated transactions, brand interactivity solutions, database services, and customer retention tools.


Mobile Accord is committed to being more than just a provider of mobile technology or a pipe for messaging data. Our mobile marketing expertise means we know what it takes to most efficiently implement mobile technology in a scalable fashion. As a part of this process, we assist our clients in developing a plan to fit their specific objectives and communications resources. This makes the path from planning to launch as simple as possible. We work with major wireless carriers and address on behalf of our clients their campaign approval procedures. We also maintain a secure and easy to use web-based client extranet that allows users to easily create, manage, and track mobile campaigns in-house.

Mobile Accord provides its clients with the latest and most compelling mobile technology available, affording them a significant competitive advantage.
http://www.mobileaccord.com/about.htm

--------------------
Remember two things:
You love New York City
and leave only your footprints.

Posts: 1526 | From: Chatham, NJ... and NC-- Wake Forest University | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by mjm2005:
Posted by: foxy
In reply to: None
Date:1/18/2006 11:58:40 AM
Post #of 210318

I guess todays Mobile Accord NEWs Did Absolutely NOTHING to push the share price up to even 0.0003. OH well Buy at 0.0001 sell at 0.0002 for a nice 100% profit, this seems to be the only way some of us will ever make any money with QBID from now on. IMO
Mobile Accord helps Corporate Marketers, Agencies and Nonprofits develop mobile content, deliver it effectively to its intended audience and establish an end-to-end billing platform. Our marketing expertise and relationships in the mobile space ensure creative strategic thinking, reliable connectivity to all major wireless carriers, and above all results.

The company?s executive team includes a depth of experience in technology, financial services, cable/broadcasting, Fortune 500 marketing, and Olympic sponsorship programs.

Mobile Accord utilizes a wide array of mobile delivery options including SMS, MMS, WAP and customized handset applications. Our products are multi-platform capable, facilitating mobile-phone-originated transactions, brand interactivity solutions, database services, and customer retention tools.


Mobile Accord is committed to being more than just a provider of mobile technology or a pipe for messaging data. Our mobile marketing expertise means we know what it takes to most efficiently implement mobile technology in a scalable fashion. As a part of this process, we assist our clients in developing a plan to fit their specific objectives and communications resources. This makes the path from planning to launch as simple as possible. We work with major wireless carriers and address on behalf of our clients their campaign approval procedures. We also maintain a secure and easy to use web-based client extranet that allows users to easily create, manage, and track mobile campaigns in-house.

Mobile Accord provides its clients with the latest and most compelling mobile technology available, affording them a significant competitive advantage.
http://www.mobileaccord.com/about.htm

Soooooooooo, is this person actually able to buy at .0001 and sell at .0002? Sounds like we should all be doing it if it's possible...
Posts: 1235 | From: Anacortes, WA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marty
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, most likely they're not. If they could buy at .0001, then you can bet the MM's bought lower....after all, your buying and selling to MM's, NOT to actual buyers/sellers.....so, if someone bought at .0001, you can bet that the MM's are trading in the fifth digit...you can't see it, but it's probably happening....Ric had a good explaination on one of the CMKX threads....let me see if I can find it....
quote:
Originally posted by LEO:
quote:
Originally posted by mjm2005:
Posted by: foxy
In reply to: None
Date:1/18/2006 11:58:40 AM
Post #of 210318

I guess todays Mobile Accord NEWs Did Absolutely NOTHING to push the share price up to even 0.0003. OH well Buy at 0.0001 sell at 0.0002 for a nice 100% profit, this seems to be the only way some of us will ever make any money with QBID from now on. IMO
Mobile Accord helps Corporate Marketers, Agencies and Nonprofits develop mobile content, deliver it effectively to its intended audience and establish an end-to-end billing platform. Our marketing expertise and relationships in the mobile space ensure creative strategic thinking, reliable connectivity to all major wireless carriers, and above all results.

The company?s executive team includes a depth of experience in technology, financial services, cable/broadcasting, Fortune 500 marketing, and Olympic sponsorship programs.

Mobile Accord utilizes a wide array of mobile delivery options including SMS, MMS, WAP and customized handset applications. Our products are multi-platform capable, facilitating mobile-phone-originated transactions, brand interactivity solutions, database services, and customer retention tools.


Mobile Accord is committed to being more than just a provider of mobile technology or a pipe for messaging data. Our mobile marketing expertise means we know what it takes to most efficiently implement mobile technology in a scalable fashion. As a part of this process, we assist our clients in developing a plan to fit their specific objectives and communications resources. This makes the path from planning to launch as simple as possible. We work with major wireless carriers and address on behalf of our clients their campaign approval procedures. We also maintain a secure and easy to use web-based client extranet that allows users to easily create, manage, and track mobile campaigns in-house.

Mobile Accord provides its clients with the latest and most compelling mobile technology available, affording them a significant competitive advantage.
http://www.mobileaccord.com/about.htm

Soooooooooo, is this person actually able to buy at .0001 and sell at .0002? Sounds like we should all be doing it if it's possible...


--------------------
Marty
When I was born, I was granted a visitors pass to earth. I will enjoy everyday until it has expired. You should too ;)

Posts: 1740 | From: NJ, USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's what I thought Marty, I vaguely remember that from CMKX. Thanks.
Posts: 1235 | From: Anacortes, WA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjm2005
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjm2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Posted by: skunksyard
In reply to: None
Date:1/18/2006 4:05:26 PM
Post #of 210323

Intel is a presenting sponsor in addition to Q at Queer Lounge?????


http://queerloungeonline.com/

--------------------
Remember two things:
You love New York City
and leave only your footprints.

Posts: 1526 | From: Chatham, NJ... and NC-- Wake Forest University | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 228 pages: 1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ...  226  227  228   

Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2019 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share