Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Micro Penny Stocks, Penny Stocks $0.10 & Under » QBID XXXIII "Q" The Global Frontier (Page 180)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 181 pages: 1  2  3  ...  177  178  179  180  181   
Author Topic: QBID XXXIII "Q" The Global Frontier
manfromjax
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for manfromjax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can't believe that I just got 2 million shares at .0002 which I just put in for bid just after PR came out. Now we are at .0003. Hope we stay ther and go higher from here. [Smile]
Posts: 265 | From: Jacksonville, fl | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dew-it
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dew-it         Edit/Delete Post 
I KNOW I have been very negative recently and many have let me know, but I think I and many have a reason. All I want to know is what I/We own. I am still sceptical, but at least we are getting investor info. Also I have mentioned before - this probably has a lot to do with the fact that Doc and Imak were putting pressure by requiring a visit with Frankie boy.

quote:
Originally posted by Wangdo:
quote:
Originally posted by Dew-it:
Finally, we get some news with "bite "relevance. Tell us what we own... Many DID NOT want to believe that QTN was operating as a seperarte entity... It was/is. Now this is the kind of NEWS and information we need. This kind of news is what makes the PPS move. Now, all we need is follow through - Don't let us down again Frankie boy.

careful dew..this might be construed as a positive feeling...JK [Big Grin]

Posts: 1124 | From: DC/VA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rich735
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rich735     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now we know for sure!!! WE OWN QTN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Great day to skip work!!!LOL)
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GatorMan
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GatorMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did this get posted on this board?

1/9/2006 - DVD Release

Shareholders,

The DVD for Triangle Multi-Media shareholders will begin being shipped to shareholders next week.

--------------------
The opinions expressed here by myself and others should be taken for what they are: opinions. Beware, many express opinion as fact. Do your own research from reputable sources and never invest more than you can afford to loose. ~,-,-< GatorMan

Posts: 752 | From: Springville, Utah | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bottomliner
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bottomliner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by behind the Q ball:
I have had Q stock for some time now and ask you all to remember this. EVERYTHING Frank has ever promised about this company has come to be, Everything. Over a year ago he said he will be a regular cable show and start filming and airing new shows, He DID. he alos promised to be carrying major gay events on this programing venue, HE did (GAY GAMES). he promised to be soon picked up by a major sattelite or cable network, HE DID. I have the utmost confidence in this company only becuase all things promised were so far delivered. Not overnight, but delivered.

Q ball
Nice summary ... and welcome to the Q board. [Smile]

--------------------
Everything I say is only my opinion ... right or wrong.

Posts: 2152 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
behind the Q ball
Member


Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted      Profile for behind the Q ball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rate Member posted January 10, 2006 09:35
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have had Q stock for some time now and ask you all to remember this. EVERYTHING Frank has ever promised about this company has come to be, Everything. Over a year ago he said he will be a regular cable show and start filming and airing new shows, He DID. he alos promised to be carrying major gay events on this programing venue, HE did (GAY GAMES). he promised to be soon picked up by a major sattelite or cable network, HE DID. I have the utmost confidence in this company only becuase all things promised were so far delivered. Not overnight, but delivered

Posts: 11 | From: new york city | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wangdo
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wangdo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i agree 100%..frank would have taken his time had the screw not been turned a little tighter.

quote:
Originally posted by Dew-it:
I KNOW I have been very negative recently and many have let me know, but I think I and many have a reason. All I want to know is what I/We own. I am still sceptical, but at least we are getting investor info. Also I have mentioned before - this probably has a lot to do with the fact that Doc and Imak were putting pressure by requiring a visit with Frankie boy.

quote:
Originally posted by Wangdo:
quote:
Originally posted by Dew-it:
Finally, we get some news with "bite "relevance. Tell us what we own... Many DID NOT want to believe that QTN was operating as a seperarte entity... It was/is. Now this is the kind of NEWS and information we need. This kind of news is what makes the PPS move. Now, all we need is follow through - Don't let us down again Frankie boy.

careful dew..this might be construed as a positive feeling...JK [Big Grin]



--------------------
Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance.

Posts: 804 | From: Woodbridge, Va | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dew-it
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dew-it         Edit/Delete Post 
I am going on the limb with this one... but I think we MAY see a glimpse of .0004 by the end of the week.
Posts: 1124 | From: DC/VA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIGDOUGH
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIGDOUGH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
30% of qbid can be sold right out from under my ass, besides the huge dilution? Not sure if I understand this yet. ANd does anybody know what SAAG is?
Posts: 4245 | From: SMALLVILLE USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rich735
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rich735     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now we need the audit to show the "hundreds of millions of dollars added"
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaos
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok everyone..not to be a kill joy...but before the party starts lets see the numbers rise...frank has promised things before and then took his sweet time making them happen...so don't pop the cork just yet.. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
life is short..go for the long shot and ride it all the way home...

Posts: 154 | From: nyc | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wangdo
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wangdo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
screen actors guild, i'm sure that they don't even know that there is only 1 A

http://www.sag.org/sagWebApp/index.jsp

or it's a ????


http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,,FOOD_9936_22389,00.html

--------------------
Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance.

Posts: 804 | From: Woodbridge, Va | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bottomliner
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bottomliner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dew-it:
I am going on the limb with this one... but I think we MAY see a glimpse of .0004 by the end of the week.

Careful, Dew
You can get whiplash doing a 180-degree turn ... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Everything I say is only my opinion ... right or wrong.

Posts: 2152 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manfromjax
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for manfromjax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Crap... Hoping NOT to see .0002 anymore! Still got a bid on 10 mill at .0001. Hope we don't get there either!
Posts: 265 | From: Jacksonville, fl | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dew-it
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dew-it         Edit/Delete Post 
It did. Not to beat a dead horse, but my only point is that this is the type PRs that we need to make the PPS move. New as well as old investors need to know what they own and not who is on Q Live or Q on move. Even the MM are reacting to this news, some have already moved to .0004 - This is not rocket science. Granted WE STILL need the audit.

L2
vol
3x.0002
12X.0003


quote:
Originally posted by Bottomliner:
quote:
Originally posted by Dew-it:
I am going on the limb with this one... but I think we MAY see a glimpse of .0004 by the end of the week.

Careful, Dew
You can get whiplash doing a 180-degree turn ... [Big Grin]


Posts: 1124 | From: DC/VA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GatorMan
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GatorMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My guess would be "Standard Accounting and Auditing Guidelines".


quote:
Originally posted by Wangdo:
screen actors guild, i'm sure that they don't even know that there is only 1 A

http://www.sag.org/sagWebApp/index.jsp

or it's a ????


http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,,FOOD_9936_22389,00.html



--------------------
The opinions expressed here by myself and others should be taken for what they are: opinions. Beware, many express opinion as fact. Do your own research from reputable sources and never invest more than you can afford to loose. ~,-,-< GatorMan

Posts: 752 | From: Springville, Utah | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
still no cheeesecake for you [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Ad astra:
Holy Smokes! This is great news! Now keep it coming! [Smile]



--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wangdo
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wangdo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by GatorMan:
My guess would be "Standard Accounting and Auditing Guidelines".


quote:
Originally posted by Wangdo:
screen actors guild, i'm sure that they don't even know that there is only 1 A

http://www.sag.org/sagWebApp/index.jsp

or it's a ????


http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,,FOOD_9936_22389,00.html


yeah... i was trying to be funny [Big Grin]

--------------------
Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance.

Posts: 804 | From: Woodbridge, Va | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farley
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Penny check BB.

L2's anyone? (Just curious)

Thanks.

--------------------
Farley

"Retiring before the age of 40!"

Posts: 73 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Still no cheesecake for you

to the parking garage [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Dew-it:
Finally, we get some news with "bite "relevance. Tell us what we own... Many DID NOT want to believe that QTN was operating as a seperarte entity... It was/is. Now this is the kind of NEWS and information we need. This kind of news is what makes the PPS move. Now, all we need is follow through - Don't let us down again Frankie boy.



--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ad astra
Member


Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Ad astra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Doctoall:
quote:
Originally posted by Ad astra:
Holy Smokes! This is great news! Now keep it coming! [Smile]

Well imagine that, some news is being forced out, so what happens by the Jan 20th??? Feeling some pressure do you think???? [Big Grin]
----

Doc, if this puppy moves up sharply one of these days, a bottle of Maker's to you AND monkey for your efforts to light a match under FO's arse. (sorry I makmoney, but when ever i see your handle, I think 'Monkey').

I will say this is better news than we have seen in months. Kudos.

Posts: 333 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think you are reading into it too much.

they always stated it was a seperate entity. that is why they also told us that it was wholey owd subsiduary.


Now your on the waiting list for the parking Garage. [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Dew-it:
He has eluded to it in the past in a round-'about way. This is the first time he PRs and says TMM and QTN was operating seperate and that now it will be "merged" so that we own 100%. Now he need to filed and document with relevant agencies.

quote:
Originally posted by GatorMan:
Interesting news. I thought Frank already said we (the QBID stockholders) owned 100% of QTN. So how is this news new? Also, our $1B film library is now worth "over several hundred million dollars". And I had no clue what "Up to thirty percent of QTN may be used for future financing and debt" means.

I wish I could be more positive but this seems to me to be the same old smoke and mirrors. We need to know what is really going on.




--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dew-it
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dew-it         Edit/Delete Post 
Never asked for any - don't like it. And I don't and won't feel left out. [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by Penny-Trader:
Still no cheesecake for you

to the parking garage [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Dew-it:
Finally, we get some news with "bite "relevance. Tell us what we own... Many DID NOT want to believe that QTN was operating as a seperarte entity... It was/is. Now this is the kind of NEWS and information we need. This kind of news is what makes the PPS move. Now, all we need is follow through - Don't let us down again Frankie boy.



Posts: 1124 | From: DC/VA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pennies to Dollars
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennies to Dollars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by behind the Q ball:
I have had Q stock for some time now and ask you all to remember this. EVERYTHING Frank has ever promised about this company has come to be, Everything. Over a year ago he said he will be a regular cable show and start filming and airing new shows, He DID. he alos promised to be carrying major gay events on this programing venue, HE did (GAY GAMES). he promised to be soon picked up by a major sattelite or cable network, HE DID. I have the utmost confidence in this company only becuase all things promised were so far delivered. Not overnight, but delivered.

I'm not so sure about that. I'm still waiting for the group of "private investors" to buy this stock up to .01.
Posts: 798 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dew-it
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dew-it         Edit/Delete Post 
Somebody is dumping big time. Any thoughts?
Posts: 1124 | From: DC/VA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Still in the waiting line, but ill move you to the front. If anyone in the Garage cant make it your in.

still no cheesecake for you [Big Grin]


quote:
Originally posted by Dew-it:
I KNOW I have been very negative recently and many have let me know, but I think I and many have a reason. All I want to know is what I/We own. I am still sceptical, but at least we are getting investor info. Also I have mentioned before - this probably has a lot to do with the fact that Doc and Imak were putting pressure by requiring a visit with Frankie boy.

quote:
Originally posted by Wangdo:
quote:
Originally posted by Dew-it:
Finally, we get some news with "bite "relevance. Tell us what we own... Many DID NOT want to believe that QTN was operating as a seperarte entity... It was/is. Now this is the kind of NEWS and information we need. This kind of news is what makes the PPS move. Now, all we need is follow through - Don't let us down again Frankie boy.

careful dew..this might be construed as a positive feeling...JK [Big Grin]



--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIGDOUGH
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIGDOUGH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It sounds like the 1 billion in assets may have been traded for a more realistic several hundred million, before we get sticker shock from Doc and imaks visit. Just a guess, but it sounds so.
Posts: 4245 | From: SMALLVILLE USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wangdo
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wangdo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dew-it:
Somebody is dumping big time. Any thoughts?

uuuhh...frank

put out pr that's positive get more bang for your buck.

dump as much as you can before doc and imak show up.

i'm still waiting for the dust to settle so that i can add more to my core

--------------------
Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance.

Posts: 804 | From: Woodbridge, Va | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigrod40
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigrod40         Edit/Delete Post 
[Razz] I'm not happy, still no audit, Don't understand the excitement,and everyone thats down $12-$16,000 on this, probably feels the same way.
Posts: 1637 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dew-it
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dew-it         Edit/Delete Post 
C'Mon PT, you are changing your spots. [Big Grin] Frankie boy NEVER once said QTN was/is a seperate entity. In both his CC, he flat out said QBID investors own QTN and has eluded to that fact in all his PRs. This is the first time he has made this statement - this clear.

quote:
Originally posted by Penny-Trader:
I think you are reading into it too much.

they always stated it was a seperate entity. that is why they also told us that it was wholey owd subsiduary.


Now your on the waiting list for the parking Garage. [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Dew-it:
He has eluded to it in the past in a round-'about way. This is the first time he PRs and says TMM and QTN was operating seperate and that now it will be "merged" so that we own 100%. Now he need to filed and document with relevant agencies.

quote:
Originally posted by GatorMan:
Interesting news. I thought Frank already said we (the QBID stockholders) owned 100% of QTN. So how is this news new? Also, our $1B film library is now worth "over several hundred million dollars". And I had no clue what "Up to thirty percent of QTN may be used for future financing and debt" means.

I wish I could be more positive but this seems to me to be the same old smoke and mirrors. We need to know what is really going on.




Posts: 1124 | From: DC/VA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIGDOUGH
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIGDOUGH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man Q sure sells the shares cheap. But they are free, so anything after that is profit.
Posts: 4245 | From: SMALLVILLE USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manfromjax
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for manfromjax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I was hoping for more of a positive upward trend for QBID on this News... but there still seems to be a lots of dumping at .0002. So, this still makes me worried. I know, it has only been a few hours!
Posts: 265 | From: Jacksonville, fl | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you are back of the line now
http://www.investorwords.com/4806/subsidiary.html


subsidiary
Definition

A company for which a majority of the voting stock is owned by a holding company.

Related Terms

controlled company, corporate venture capital, wholly-owned subsidiary, minority ownership, wholly-owned subsidiary


quote:
Originally posted by Dew-it:
C'Mon PT, you are changing your spots. [Big Grin] Frankie boy NEVER once said QTN was/is a seperate entity. In both his CC, he flat out said QBID investors own QTN and has eluded to that fact in all his PRs. This is the first time he has made this statement - this clear.

quote:
Originally posted by Penny-Trader:
I think you are reading into it too much.

they always stated it was a seperate entity. that is why they also told us that it was wholey owd subsiduary.


Now your on the waiting list for the parking Garage. [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Dew-it:
He has eluded to it in the past in a round-'about way. This is the first time he PRs and says TMM and QTN was operating seperate and that now it will be "merged" so that we own 100%. Now he need to filed and document with relevant agencies.

quote:
Originally posted by GatorMan:
Interesting news. I thought Frank already said we (the QBID stockholders) owned 100% of QTN. So how is this news new? Also, our $1B film library is now worth "over several hundred million dollars". And I had no clue what "Up to thirty percent of QTN may be used for future financing and debt" means.

I wish I could be more positive but this seems to me to be the same old smoke and mirrors. We need to know what is really going on.






--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dew-it
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dew-it         Edit/Delete Post 
do I have to wear the dunce hat too? LOL!

quote:
Originally posted by Penny-Trader:
you are back of the line now
http://www.investorwords.com/4806/subsidiary.html


subsidiary
Definition

A company for which a majority of the voting stock is owned by a holding company.

Related Terms

controlled company, corporate venture capital, wholly-owned subsidiary, minority ownership, wholly-owned subsidiary


quote:
Originally posted by Dew-it:
C'Mon PT, you are changing your spots. [Big Grin] Frankie boy NEVER once said QTN was/is a seperate entity. In both his CC, he flat out said QBID investors own QTN and has eluded to that fact in all his PRs. This is the first time he has made this statement - this clear.

quote:
Originally posted by Penny-Trader:
I think you are reading into it too much.

they always stated it was a seperate entity. that is why they also told us that it was wholey owd subsiduary.


Now your on the waiting list for the parking Garage. [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Dew-it:
He has eluded to it in the past in a round-'about way. This is the first time he PRs and says TMM and QTN was operating seperate and that now it will be "merged" so that we own 100%. Now he need to filed and document with relevant agencies.

quote:
Originally posted by GatorMan:
Interesting news. I thought Frank already said we (the QBID stockholders) owned 100% of QTN. So how is this news new? Also, our $1B film library is now worth "over several hundred million dollars". And I had no clue what "Up to thirty percent of QTN may be used for future financing and debt" means.

I wish I could be more positive but this seems to me to be the same old smoke and mirrors. We need to know what is really going on.






Posts: 1124 | From: DC/VA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.marketwatch.com/tools/quotes/newsarticle.asp?g=C6486B4944B0416EBCC9BA7C1FD55264&siteid=mktw&dist=nbs


Q Television Network Marches into the New Year by Concluding Distribution Agreement in Lincoln; GLBT Network Closes First Distribution Deal in Middle America
1/10/2006 10:30:01 AM










BURBANK, Calif., Jan 10, 2006 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Migrating its programming service from major urban markets to middle America, Q Television Network (Pink Sheets:QBID) has announced its launch on the Time Warner Cable Nebraska system, servicing the Lincoln area and the seven colleges and universities in the marketplace.







MARKETWATCH TOP NEWS
Alcoa shares dive on sharply lower profit
Crude gains as Iran resumes nuclear research
Chinese may buy oil as part of forex diversification
HSBC plans for up to 50% absences during pandemic
New Camaro wows Detroit auto show attendees




Sign up for FREE e-Newsletters




TRACK THESE TOPICS
My Portfolio Alerts
Company: Time Warner Inc Add
Create
Company: Triangle Multi-Media Ltd Inc Add
Create

Get Breaking News sent directly to your inbox




Edit My Portfolio | Edit Alerts

Lincoln area cable subscribers will be able to sign on for QTN's live, original, gay and lesbian programming as a 24/7 premium network, carried on channel 392 effective immediately, for a monthly fee of $7.95. Subscribers will also need a digital cable box to receive the channel. The launch marks QTN's sixth Time Warner carriage deal and signals the network's first move into both middle America and the surrounding rural communities.

In announcing the carriage agreement, Time Warner Cable Nebraska Division President Beth Scarborough said: "Time Warner Cable is committed to serving the needs and interests of our customers, and Q Television is an ideal partner for reaching out to and including the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender members of our community through innovative and original programming that speaks to their lifestyle and concerns. We're proud to offer Q Television Network programming and believe it will be another quality programming choice for the broad range of people and perspectives we serve in Lincoln."

Added Carol Hinnant, QTN's Vice President, Affiliate Sales & Marketing, "Time Warner Cable is truly steadfast in its objective of connecting with all segments of its customer base, and we look forward to working with them to serve the entertainment and informational needs of the GLBT community in Lincoln. It is our continued goal to reach out and entertain GLBT communities where they have been underserved in the past. Lincoln, as one of the fastest growing non-Sun Belt cities in the U.S. and one of the fastest growing metro areas in the Midwestern region, is a welcome extension of Q's reach."

Q Television previously announced carriage agreements with Time Warner Cable systems in Houston, New York and New Jersey, with previous launches on Time Warner's Rochester, Syracuse and Maine divisions -- all within the last four months. The addition of Lincoln will extend QTN's reach by approximately 3 million digital cable households.

In addition to movies, documentaries and original series, Q Television currently offers its customers five hours of live programming daily, including such hit shows as "Brunch," "QueerEdge with Jack E. Jett," "The Reichen Show," "On Q Live," "Q on the Move," "QTN World News," "Xcess/Access," "On Topic" and "Flesh and Threads."

About Q Television:

This 24/7 premium television network is organized to create, develop and feature television programming for the gay and lesbian community, including live & interactive content every weeknight, plus sports, information and entertainment. While the company expects much of its subscriber base to be comprised of members of the gay and lesbian population, management also believes that quality programming about the gay and lesbian experience, designed to entertain, educate and inform, will attract many other segments of the viewing public. The company's programming is available on a subscription basis to those desiring to subscribe. The network is telecast 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Providing distribution via satellite ensures availability of the network across the United States, including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Q Television Network is the official network of Gay Games(R) VII. The network is also ad-supported. For further information on programming and subscriptions, please visit www.qtelevision.com.

About Time Warner Cable:

--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 181 pages: 1  2  3  ...  177  178  179  180  181   

Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2019 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share