Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Micro Penny Stocks, Penny Stocks $0.10 & Under » QBID XXXII Risk versus Reward? (Page 55)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 119 pages: 1  2  3  ...  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ...  117  118  119   
Author Topic: QBID XXXII Risk versus Reward?
whizknock
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizknock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by King Crimson:
quote:
Originally posted by whizknock:
I like your insight KC!

yeah, now if frank's on the same wavelength....
Yep! Wake up Frank!!!!~!

--------------------
whizknock

Posts: 4363 | From: waldorf,maryland,USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dew-it
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dew-it         Edit/Delete Post 
I guess you have to set your internet browser to "GLBT" security setting and cookies. [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Doctoall:
quote:
Originally posted by Dew-it:
FOT, its on the bottom of Q home page.

quote:
Originally posted by Doctoall:
Anyone know what the Gay Games Logo is no longer on the "Q" website, there has to be a logical explanation [Big Grin] . Sent Richard an e-mail asking him why it has been missing since last PM [Big Grin]


GO QBID!!!!!!!


Just not showing up on my computer [Big Grin]

Posts: 1124 | From: DC/VA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SingleDad703
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SingleDad703     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Dew-It... where from in the DC VA area?
Also, who is it that does the after hours reports usually?

--------------------
Go Q, I want to make my Ex-wife grovel.

15000001 and holding, yes I needed the 1 share.

Posts: 141 | From: Alex. Va. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dew-it
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dew-it         Edit/Delete Post 
Singledad,

I Live Springfield (Kingstown Area) and work in Fairfax... I belive MT normally posts after hours stuff. Afterhour activity from L2.


16:00:57 6000000 0.0009 + OTCEQ_NBB T (F)
16:00:57 9000000 0.0009 + OTCEQ_NBB T (F)
16:00:57 9000000 0.0009 + OTCEQ_NBB T (F)
16:00:51 3000000 0.0009 + OTCEQ_NBB T (F)
15:59:39 250000 0.0008 - OTCEQ_NBB ?1 (SF)
15:59:24 833300 0.0009 + OTCEQ_NBB
15:59:12 833300 0.0009 + OTCEQ_NBB
15:59:06 833300 0.0009 + OTCEQ_NBB
15:57:27 1500000 0.0009 + OTCEQ_NBB




quote:
Originally posted by SingleDad703:
Hey Dew-It... where from in the DC VA area?
Also, who is it that does the after hours reports usually?


Posts: 1124 | From: DC/VA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SingleDad703
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SingleDad703     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very cool... I work over by the wave pool in Alexandria, and live over on the Annandale/Springfield border.

--------------------
Go Q, I want to make my Ex-wife grovel.

15000001 and holding, yes I needed the 1 share.

Posts: 141 | From: Alex. Va. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam1959
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam1959     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MillerTIME:
Whats SIRI got now (1-3billion?)

SIRI Float = 1.3165 billion per a Reuters Report dated 11OCT05.

--------------------
Sam

Posts: 291 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizknock
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizknock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dew-it:
Singledad,

I Live Springfield (Kingstown Area) and work in Fairfax... I belive MT normally posts after hours stuff. Afterhour activity from L2.


16:00:57 6000000 0.0009 + OTCEQ_NBB T (F)
16:00:57 9000000 0.0009 + OTCEQ_NBB T (F)
16:00:57 9000000 0.0009 + OTCEQ_NBB T (F)
16:00:51 3000000 0.0009 + OTCEQ_NBB T (F)
15:59:39 250000 0.0008 - OTCEQ_NBB ?1 (SF)
15:59:24 833300 0.0009 + OTCEQ_NBB
15:59:12 833300 0.0009 + OTCEQ_NBB
15:59:06 833300 0.0009 + OTCEQ_NBB
15:57:27 1500000 0.0009 + OTCEQ_NBB




quote:
Originally posted by SingleDad703:
Hey Dew-It... where from in the DC VA area?
Also, who is it that does the after hours reports usually?


Hey! Dew-it & Single-D!

I live in Waldorf, Md. & work in Herndon, Va. I drive over Woodrow Wilson every day & can't wait til QBID sets me free! LOL! I'm headed to work now. See you later.

--------------------
whizknock

Posts: 4363 | From: waldorf,maryland,USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dew-it
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dew-it         Edit/Delete Post 
Yep, I know where it is. I have a project out that in that area. I am outta here. Let see what Q brings us tomorrow. GLTA

quote:
Originally posted by SingleDad703:
Very cool... I work over by the wave pool in Alexandria, and live over on the Annandale/Springfield border.


Posts: 1124 | From: DC/VA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SingleDad703
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SingleDad703     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whiz, you pass my office everday on 495. It's off on your right. As soon as you get off the WW bridge tomorrow, start blowing your horn.... I will sit outside and listen for you.
That should make your commute much more enjoyable. LOL

Actually, you Dew and I should have a drink next week sometime after work.

--------------------
Go Q, I want to make my Ex-wife grovel.

15000001 and holding, yes I needed the 1 share.

Posts: 141 | From: Alex. Va. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dew-it
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dew-it         Edit/Delete Post 
Cool whiz. I believe Wangdo is from Woodbride. Maybe when the Q hits, we can all get together and celebrate in our neck of the woods [Smile] Alright, now Im outt here. Hard day work, now its time for a beer!


quote:
Originally posted by whizknock:
quote:
Originally posted by Dew-it:
Singledad,

I Live Springfield (Kingstown Area) and work in Fairfax... I belive MT normally posts after hours stuff. Afterhour activity from L2.


16:00:57 6000000 0.0009 + OTCEQ_NBB T (F)
16:00:57 9000000 0.0009 + OTCEQ_NBB T (F)
16:00:57 9000000 0.0009 + OTCEQ_NBB T (F)
16:00:51 3000000 0.0009 + OTCEQ_NBB T (F)
15:59:39 250000 0.0008 - OTCEQ_NBB ?1 (SF)
15:59:24 833300 0.0009 + OTCEQ_NBB
15:59:12 833300 0.0009 + OTCEQ_NBB
15:59:06 833300 0.0009 + OTCEQ_NBB
15:57:27 1500000 0.0009 + OTCEQ_NBB




quote:
Originally posted by SingleDad703:
Hey Dew-It... where from in the DC VA area?
Also, who is it that does the after hours reports usually?


Hey! Dew-it & Single-D!

I live in Waldorf, Md. & work in Herndon, Va. I drive over Woodrow Wilson every day & can't wait til QBID sets me free! LOL! I'm headed to work now. See you later.


Posts: 1124 | From: DC/VA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SingleDad703
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SingleDad703     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ha ! ! ! We should all go down to Dupont Circle and start handing out Fliers for the Q.

--------------------
Go Q, I want to make my Ex-wife grovel.

15000001 and holding, yes I needed the 1 share.

Posts: 141 | From: Alex. Va. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Crimson
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Crimson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
they're still talking about this on cnbc.

1st...apple/disney partnership will pay disney $$$ for CONTENT

now google/comcast are going to pay aol 5b--just for their CONTENT

our CONTENT could be worth alot more than is being anticipated. plus we also have tangible physical assets.

CONTENT will drive the distribution.

in other words, we could end up with more power than the carriers who will be competing with all these other devices for our distribution rights.

i'll say it again...CONTENT is KING

we could be in the driver's seat.
this is only the beginning, and we're poised....

Posts: 702 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizknock
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizknock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SingleDad703:
Ha ! ! ! We should all go down to Dupont Circle and start handing out Fliers for the Q.

Dew-it & Single-D!

That's a plan Dew-it. We will meet up one of these days. Single-D! I'll hit the horn this evening about 6 pm or 6:15. Your idea of handing out fliers isn't so crazy. I'll give that some thought.

--------------------
whizknock

Posts: 4363 | From: waldorf,maryland,USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizknock
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizknock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by King Crimson:
they're still talking about this on cnbc.

1st...apple/disney partnership will pay disney $$$ for CONTENT

now google/comcast are going to pay aol 5b--just for their CONTENT

our CONTENT could be worth alot more than is being anticipated. plus we also have tangible physical assets.

CONTENT will drive the distribution.

in other words, we could end up with more power than the carriers who will be competing with all these other devices for our distribution rights.

i'll say it again...CONTENT is KING

we could be in the driver's seat.
this is only the beginning, and we're poised....

KC!

You're right on the money!

--------------------
whizknock

Posts: 4363 | From: waldorf,maryland,USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Crimson
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Crimson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you know it....
Posts: 702 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HossTrader
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HossTrader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would go back and look, but that was a lot of posts ago.

Doc, didn't you say that investors could call Q and get promotional material?

Maybe yall could pass that stuff out at Dupont circle? [Big Grin]

Oh and my screen name,
Hoss = nickname offline
Trader = I'm a financial advisor

--------------------
I just want to make enough money to be eccentric.

Posts: 2412 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MillerTIME
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MillerTIME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys, missed most of the day...I will load the boat if we get much lower..

HIT US WITH ANOTHER CARRIER WOULD YA "POPS!"

........

Before i forget, my trading mentor is having a 1 day trading seminar in the comin month...i believe it is something like 150 dollars for the day...the spots will go fast and if you are into trading, this 1 day seminar will probably pay itself 6x over within the first month..it is being run by bill panetta who is probably the biggest name in small cap stocks and is on traders nation twice a week

So if your interested PM me and i will give you the details and website to go and check it all out.

--------------------
Buy the silence-Sell the noise
SFTV.004-.0075
AVNT.0018-.0033
FPPL.0034-.03
WEGI. My new Call

Posts: 3100 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MillerTIME
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MillerTIME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have been sorta tryin for a month or two now, but i am gonna "really" try this time to set up a paltalk chat room for Q shareholders...in the coming days we can set up a day where we are all in there and can get ready for the shareholders meeting ....it may not work out, but its good to get everybody together

--------------------
Buy the silence-Sell the noise
SFTV.004-.0075
AVNT.0018-.0033
FPPL.0034-.03
WEGI. My new Call

Posts: 3100 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wangdo
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wangdo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SingleDad703:
Ha ! ! ! We should all go down to Dupont Circle and start handing out Fliers for the Q.

SD..i did take your advise and write the Washington Blade still waiting for a respose from them. ask them about doing an article on frank and what Q can bring to the Washington GBLT and also getting out the Q word in Washington

--------------------
Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance.

Posts: 804 | From: Woodbridge, Va | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tqn
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tqn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
2005-10-13


QTV to Attend MIPCOM

BURBANK, October 13: Q Television Network will be a first-time exhibitor at MIPCOM, offering a variety of gay-themed programming.



Among the highlights is Gay Games VII, an event to be held in Chicago in July, 2006. QTV will provide both live and packaged programming from the games, which will feature gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender competitors from around the world.



"Over the past year, we have continued to grow our U.S. distribution with system launches in major cities such as New York, Boston, San Francisco and, most recently, Chicago," said QTV executive VP Scott Withers. "The network's international growth is a natural progression, and we are very excited about this momentous opportunity to reach out on a global level."
http://www.worldscreen.com/newscurrent.php?filename=qtv1013.htm

Posts: 734 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctoall
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctoall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by tqn:
2005-10-13


QTV to Attend MIPCOM

BURBANK, October 13: Q Television Network will be a first-time exhibitor at MIPCOM, offering a variety of gay-themed programming.



Among the highlights is Gay Games VII, an event to be held in Chicago in July, 2006. QTV will provide both live and packaged programming from the games, which will feature gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender competitors from around the world.



"Over the past year, we have continued to grow our U.S. distribution with system launches in major cities such as New York, Boston, San Francisco and, most recently, Chicago," said QTV executive VP Scott Withers. "The network's international growth is a natural progression, and we are very excited about this momentous opportunity to reach out on a global level."
http://www.worldscreen.com/newscurrent.php?filename=qtv1013.htm

This is the meeting where Scott Withers will get together with the people from PinkTV. That was confirmed in Burbank on 10/11 [Big Grin]

--------------------
Be Careful Of The Toes We Step On Today, They Could Be Attached To The Butt We Have To Kiss Tomorrow

Posts: 4727 | From: Elk Grove ( Sacramento )CA USA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MillerTIME
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MillerTIME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
DOC, i have gotta ask you...what exactly does it feel like talking to Frank olson...seeing one picture of him, ( a big white guy, leanin back in his chair with his nice desk and TV.) he looks like almost a mob king...

I dont know how much wealth he gained over the years but i would assume its gotta be 50 Million+...

Did it sound like he had a good understanding of the business and financial side of Q and what the shareholders would be interested in???

--------------------
Buy the silence-Sell the noise
SFTV.004-.0075
AVNT.0018-.0033
FPPL.0034-.03
WEGI. My new Call

Posts: 3100 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MillerTIME
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MillerTIME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HOCKEY IS BACK!!!

ahahha, i dont know if anybody else is as excited as i am, but you gotta love hockey! footballs great, but nothing compares to a good game of hockey!!!

and i gotta say the Redwings will take it all this year.

--------------------
Buy the silence-Sell the noise
SFTV.004-.0075
AVNT.0018-.0033
FPPL.0034-.03
WEGI. My new Call

Posts: 3100 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SingleDad703
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SingleDad703     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cool Wandango, let me look back... when I first made the call a year ago, I spoke to Frank (aka Pops) and he was all for it. If I can find the link to "The Blade" for the other parts of the country, I will post them.

I would think that if the "honest to GOD" GLBT public were to call DirecTV, Dish, Cox, RCN, etc.
and request Q, it would show the power behind the demographic.

I used to work for DirecTV, and know that the FCC laws make it so that "Local Commercials" can be inserted into "Nationwide broadcasts" thus making it possible for the small businessman to afford advertisments on TV.

My point being, that GLBT advertising on a channel that is directed specifically at them would be capable of a fantastic return.

Sorry... the Dewars Scotch took over that post

--------------------
Go Q, I want to make my Ex-wife grovel.

15000001 and holding, yes I needed the 1 share.

Posts: 141 | From: Alex. Va. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MillerTIME
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MillerTIME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SingleDad703:
Cool Wandango, let me look back... when I first made the call a year ago, I spoke to Frank (aka Pops) and he was all for it. If I can find the link to "The Blade" for the other parts of the country, I will post them.

I would think that if the "honest to GOD" GLBT public were to call DirecTV, Dish, Cox, RCN, etc.
and request Q, it would show the power behind the demographic.

I used to work for DirecTV, and know that the FCC laws make it so that "Local Commercials" can be inserted into "Nationwide broadcasts" thus making it possible for the small businessman to afford advertisments on TV.

My point being, that GLBT advertising on a channel that is directed specifically at them would be capable of a fantastic return.

Sorry... the Dewars Scotch took over that post

Yeah single dad, i think that we should help out in starting a grassroots campaign...

We should be thinking of ourselves, a certain friend that is gay, or whomever to hand out fylers or whatever showing Q and how they can request it....

In all honesty, i would be a little nervous of going into gay bars and passing out the fylers strictly for the fact that you never know who you will see and what they will think!

I am thinking that i could get a gay friend or two to pass out the fylers...

But this idea should work, and not be to hard...Maybe pass them out to the gay newspapers as well...

Man why didnt we think of this sooner

--------------------
Buy the silence-Sell the noise
SFTV.004-.0075
AVNT.0018-.0033
FPPL.0034-.03
WEGI. My new Call

Posts: 3100 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rtrng at 45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rtrng at 45         Edit/Delete Post 
whats a guy from louisiana doing rooting for a team from detroit??!!?!!?!?!?!? come on MT!!!!!

at least root for the stars or the blues!!!!!

Posts: 50 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marty
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The below T&S was provided by QuoteTracker via Etrade feed. The negative numbers are volume corrections. Based on what I'm seeing, this thing is either being massively dilluted, or massively manipulated by the MM's. I've cancelled my buys for now....Opinions?
Date Time Price Bid Ask Volume
10/13/05 09:30:05 0.001 0.001 0.001 -316688710
10/13/05 09:32:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 129704
10/13/05 09:32:40 0.001 0.001 0.001 64852
10/13/05 09:32:55 0.001 0.001 0.001 64853
10/13/05 09:33:05 0.001 0.001 0.001 482266
10/13/05 09:33:20 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 482266
10/13/05 09:33:40 0.001 0.001 0.001 482266
10/13/05 09:33:55 0.001 0.001 0.001 482264
10/13/05 09:34:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 9000000
10/13/05 09:35:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 16000000
10/13/05 09:37:05 0.001 0.001 0.001 2506000
10/13/05 09:39:05 0.001 0.001 0.001 844000
10/13/05 09:41:05 0.001 0.001 0.001 500000
10/13/05 09:46:05 0.001 0.001 0.001 1200000
10/13/05 09:50:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 2516000
10/13/05 10:02:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1000000
10/13/05 10:03:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 135000
10/13/05 10:08:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1380000
10/13/05 10:11:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1300000
10/13/05 10:12:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 5000000
10/13/05 10:13:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 24460000
10/13/05 10:14:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 25273673
10/13/05 10:15:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 20910773
10/13/05 10:16:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 400000
10/13/05 10:20:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 172490
10/13/05 10:20:20 0.0008 0.0008 0.0008 172490
10/13/05 10:20:40 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 172490
10/13/05 10:20:55 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 172490
10/13/05 10:22:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 188000
10/13/05 10:24:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 2500000
10/13/05 10:26:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 550000
10/13/05 10:27:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1000000
10/13/05 10:30:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 900000
10/13/05 10:31:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 760000
10/13/05 10:32:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 10000000
10/13/05 10:33:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1500000
10/13/05 10:35:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 100000
10/13/05 10:44:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 25118000
10/13/05 10:46:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 10000
10/13/05 10:53:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 2000000
10/13/05 10:59:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 79555
10/13/05 11:05:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1000000
10/13/05 11:09:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 3500000
10/13/05 11:13:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1000000
10/13/05 11:15:05 0.001 0.001 0.001 900000
10/13/05 11:22:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 2000000
10/13/05 11:23:05 0.001 0.001 0.001 1000
10/13/05 11:43:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 3850000
10/13/05 11:44:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 7837333
10/13/05 11:54:05 0.001 0.001 0.001 400000
10/13/05 12:00:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 260000
10/13/05 12:01:05 0.001 0.001 0.001 160000
10/13/05 12:08:05 0.001 0.001 0.001 100000
10/13/05 12:15:05 0.001 0.001 0.001 50000
10/13/05 12:22:05 0.001 0.001 0.001 900000
10/13/05 12:26:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1100000
10/13/05 12:30:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1000000
10/13/05 12:37:05 0.001 0.001 0.001 500000
10/13/05 12:38:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1684
10/13/05 12:40:05 0.001 0.001 0.001 300000
10/13/05 12:51:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 46363934
10/13/05 12:52:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1100000
10/13/05 12:53:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1999998
10/13/05 12:56:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1000000
10/13/05 12:57:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 100000
10/13/05 12:58:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 500000
10/13/05 13:00:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 444000
10/13/05 13:01:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 2777777
10/13/05 13:05:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 700000
10/13/05 13:10:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 555555
10/13/05 13:12:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1800000
10/13/05 13:14:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1000000
10/13/05 13:15:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 2111111
10/13/05 13:16:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 5388200
10/13/05 13:17:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 611000
10/13/05 13:18:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1000007
10/13/05 13:19:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 2400000
10/13/05 13:21:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 444444
10/13/05 13:22:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1864606
10/13/05 13:25:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 150000
10/13/05 13:26:04 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 201000
10/13/05 13:26:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 -110000
10/13/05 13:29:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 11000000
10/13/05 13:29:18 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 -5890000
10/13/05 13:29:45 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 6000000
10/13/05 13:32:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 3890000
10/13/05 13:32:46 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 110000
10/13/05 13:44:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 994399
10/13/05 13:44:45 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 -889999
10/13/05 13:44:45 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 999999
10/13/05 13:45:16 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 999999
10/13/05 13:50:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 889000
10/13/05 13:50:17 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 110000
10/13/05 13:51:20 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1000000
10/13/05 13:52:23 0.0008 0.0009 0.0009 600000
10/13/05 13:56:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 890000
10/13/05 13:56:26 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 110000
10/13/05 13:59:01 0.0008 0.0009 0.0009 1076104
10/13/05 13:59:01 0.0008 0.0009 0.0009 9000000
10/13/05 13:59:05 0.0008 0.0008 0.0008 -110000
10/13/05 14:06:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 100000
10/13/05 14:06:25 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 110000
10/13/05 14:08:22 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 154455
10/13/05 14:09:47 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 5000000
10/13/05 14:09:47 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1000000
10/13/05 14:11:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 705000
10/13/05 14:11:51 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 -235000
10/13/05 14:11:51 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 220000
10/13/05 14:11:51 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 125000
10/13/05 14:13:21 0.0008 0.0009 0.0009 7000000
10/13/05 14:13:28 0.0008 0.0009 0.0009 9000000
10/13/05 14:13:34 0.0008 0.0009 0.0009 9000000
10/13/05 14:13:55 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 100000
10/13/05 14:13:56 0.0008 0.0009 0.0009 100000
10/13/05 14:19:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 50000
10/13/05 14:19:27 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 110000
10/13/05 14:21:05 0.0008 0.0008 0.0008 2390000
10/13/05 14:21:43 0.0008 0.0009 0.0009 110000
10/13/05 14:22:39 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 2000000
10/13/05 14:23:57 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 300000
10/13/05 14:23:57 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 140000
10/13/05 14:26:03 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 100000
10/13/05 14:26:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 -110000
10/13/05 14:28:05 0.0008 0.0008 0.0008 7500
10/13/05 14:28:42 0.0008 0.0009 0.0009 110000
10/13/05 14:32:04 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1111111
10/13/05 14:32:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 -110000
10/13/05 14:34:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 15000
10/13/05 14:34:37 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 110000
10/13/05 14:35:43 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 50000
10/13/05 14:36:10 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 200000
10/13/05 14:36:13 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 200000
10/13/05 14:36:33 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 350000
10/13/05 14:38:18 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1000000
10/13/05 14:40:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 967833
10/13/05 14:40:33 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 110000
10/13/05 14:46:05 0.0008 0.0008 0.0008 77000
10/13/05 14:46:28 0.0008 0.0009 0.0009 110000
10/13/05 14:48:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1122
10/13/05 14:48:49 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 110000
10/13/05 14:50:21 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1000000
10/13/05 14:54:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1878000
10/13/05 14:54:44 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 -1873000
10/13/05 14:54:47 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1923000
10/13/05 14:54:55 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 10000
10/13/05 14:54:57 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 50000
10/13/05 14:55:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1923100
10/13/05 14:55:17 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1923100
10/13/05 14:55:20 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 71386
10/13/05 14:59:00 0.0008 0.0009 0.0009 999999
10/13/05 14:59:05 0.0008 0.0008 0.0008 -110000
10/13/05 15:01:59 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1110000
10/13/05 15:02:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 -110000
10/13/05 15:04:03 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1110000
10/13/05 15:04:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 -110000
10/13/05 15:07:03 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 609000
10/13/05 15:07:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 500000
10/13/05 15:07:07 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 500000
10/13/05 15:13:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 5940000
10/13/05 15:13:36 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 -940000
10/13/05 15:13:41 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1050000
10/13/05 15:14:13 0.0008 0.0009 0.0009 50000
10/13/05 15:15:18 0.0008 0.0009 0.0009 100000
10/13/05 15:17:09 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 350000
10/13/05 15:21:05 0.0008 0.0008 0.0008 889999
10/13/05 15:21:40 0.0008 0.0009 0.0009 110000
10/13/05 15:24:02 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 3552980
10/13/05 15:24:04 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 100
10/13/05 15:24:05 0.0008 0.0009 0.0009 59900
10/13/05 15:24:15 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 100000
10/13/05 15:24:20 0.0008 0.0008 0.0008 -1966490
10/13/05 15:24:40 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 928245
10/13/05 15:24:55 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 928245
10/13/05 15:31:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1842333
10/13/05 15:34:05 0.0008 0.0008 0.0008 500000
10/13/05 15:36:05 0.0008 0.0008 0.0008 337500
10/13/05 15:36:40 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 168750
10/13/05 15:36:55 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 168750
10/13/05 15:37:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1199999
10/13/05 15:38:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 999999
10/13/05 15:39:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1100000
10/13/05 15:40:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 2222220
10/13/05 15:42:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1299999
10/13/05 15:43:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1059999
10/13/05 15:46:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 2900000
10/13/05 15:47:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 240000
10/13/05 15:53:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 50000
10/13/05 15:54:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 780000
10/13/05 15:55:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 300000
10/13/05 15:56:05 0.0008 0.0008 0.0008 5750000
10/13/05 15:56:40 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 2875000
10/13/05 15:56:55 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 2875000
10/13/05 15:57:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 1500000
10/13/05 15:59:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 2749900
10/13/05 16:00:05 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 27000000
10/13/05 16:00:57 0.0009 0.0009 0.0009 110000

--------------------
Marty
When I was born, I was granted a visitors pass to earth. I will enjoy everyday until it has expired. You should too ;)

Posts: 1740 | From: NJ, USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctoall
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctoall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Frank did sound like he knew what was going on, he was able to talk about revenues and burn rate with little effort. He was able to talk about show production, outsourcing revenue for the studio and carrier relations.

He has a very course voice yet easy to listen to. You feel his presence for sure and when we walked into the room, he was sitting behind a large oak conference table. For me it was like walking into a royal court. Yet very pleasant with a smile on his face, I think he loves to talk [Big Grin]

He snaps his fingers and people jump, although he was in a conference room in the front of the building he knew everything that was going on in the production side of the studio. If any of his staff knocked on the door to remind him of the time, he sent them away, I would not want to have to manage his time schedule.

The one thing that was evident is that his staff love him and they truly believe in his vision. They also have a vision to succeed in their mission to develop this gay television network. Not only to develop it but to make it the best on the market.

You had to be there to listen to their stories and to understand their passion for what they are doing at "Q".

At the end of the meeting I asked if I could take a picture with him, his words were "Come On" and he placed his arm around me and we took 2-3 pictures.

I did have a private 1-2 minute chat with Frank during my photos and I believe that I am not going to go wrong with my investment in the "Q".

Everyone has to do what they feel is right with their money and should do their own DD before they buy a stock and that is no different from QBID.

If you feel uncomfortable with your investment then move on. He told 2 people in the room that if all they were worried about is the current PPS then this investment is not for them. He told them that this is a long term investment and that the shareholders need to understand that.

As for me after my Burbank visit I am a true believer and if that hurts me at the end of the day, then I will be the first to admit that I was wrong.

I continue to be Long, Strong and Holding [Big Grin]

--------------------
Be Careful Of The Toes We Step On Today, They Could Be Attached To The Butt We Have To Kiss Tomorrow

Posts: 4727 | From: Elk Grove ( Sacramento )CA USA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HossTrader
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HossTrader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, comparing Hockey to Football borders on blasphemy in these parts!!

But in my support for Q I have to embrace diversity and accept your position,
no matter how it may go against my upbringing and notions of right livin. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I just want to make enough money to be eccentric.

Posts: 2412 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shlik
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shlik         Edit/Delete Post 
fer real dog
Posts: 348 | From: seattle | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shlik
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shlik         Edit/Delete Post 
This is an accurate sharecount for TMM (QBID) as of october 12 2005 -
16 billion tmm shares + 50 billion more shares unrestricted as of 4\04 = 66 billion shares.

66 billion shares

66,000,000,000


66,000,000,000

Posts: 348 | From: seattle | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shlik
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shlik         Edit/Delete Post 
Thats why a billion plus trades wont move this hog.
Posts: 348 | From: seattle | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marty
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
....and the source for this 'accurate sharecount' is.....????
quote:
Originally posted by shlik:
This is an accurate sharecount for TMM (QBID) as of october 12 2005 -
16 billion tmm shares + 50 billion more shares unrestricted as of 4\04 = 66 billion shares.

66 billion shares

66,000,000,000


66,000,000,000



--------------------
Marty
When I was born, I was granted a visitors pass to earth. I will enjoy everyday until it has expired. You should too ;)

Posts: 1740 | From: NJ, USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marty
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's a bit different here on 8/29/05:
http://www.qtelevision.com/site/press.asp?ID=3621
again, the source for your 'accurate sharecount'?

quote:
Originally posted by shlik:
This is an accurate sharecount for TMM (QBID) as of october 12 2005 -
16 billion tmm shares + 50 billion more shares unrestricted as of 4\04 = 66 billion shares.

66 billion shares

66,000,000,000


66,000,000,000



--------------------
Marty
When I was born, I was granted a visitors pass to earth. I will enjoy everyday until it has expired. You should too ;)

Posts: 1740 | From: NJ, USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realmoney2
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for realmoney2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Doctoall:
Frank did sound like he knew what was going on, he was able to talk about revenues and burn rate with little effort. He was able to talk about show production, outsourcing revenue for the studio and carrier relations.

He has a very course voice yet easy to listen to. You feel his presence for sure and when we walked into the room, he was sitting behind a large oak conference table. For me it was like walking into a royal court. Yet very pleasant with a smile on his face, I think he loves to talk [Big Grin]

He snaps his fingers and people jump, although he was in a conference room in the front of the building he knew everything that was going on in the production side of the studio. If any of his staff knocked on the door to remind him of the time, he sent them away, I would not want to have to manage his time schedule.

The one thing that was evident is that his staff love him and they truly believe in his vision. They also have a vision to succeed in their mission to develop this gay television network. Not only to develop it but to make it the best on the market.

You had to be there to listen to their stories and to understand their passion for what they are doing at "Q".

At the end of the meeting I asked if I could take a picture with him, his words were "Come On" and he placed his arm around me and we took 2-3 pictures.

I did have a private 1-2 minute chat with Frank during my photos and I believe that I am not going to go wrong with my investment in the "Q".

Everyone has to do what they feel is right with their money and should do their own DD before they buy a stock and that is no different from QBID.

If you feel uncomfortable with your investment then move on. He told 2 people in the room that if all they were worried about is the current PPS then this investment is not for them. He told them that this is a long term investment and that the shareholders need to understand that.

As for me after my Burbank visit I am a true believer and if that hurts me at the end of the day, then I will be the first to admit that I was wrong.

I continue to be Long, Strong and Holding [Big Grin]

Thanks for your analysis. I read a lot of messages from people who are calling Frank Olsen names and calling for him to step down. That is rubbish and it makes me shake my head in disbelief. I've never met him, but in following this for the last two years it is apparent that this guy knows how to grow a business. Frankly, (no pun intended) he knows more than we do on the subject and I for one feel comfortable with him at the helm. He has the pulse of the GLBT community. He knows what they want and I hope he gives it to them. I really hope he does it via Dish/Direct/Comcast! haha
Posts: 30 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 119 pages: 1  2  3  ...  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ...  117  118  119   

Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2019 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share