Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Micro Penny Stocks, Penny Stocks $0.10 & Under » QBID's Pride,,,XXVI (Page 15)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  62  63  64   
Author Topic: QBID's Pride,,,XXVI
Doctoall
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctoall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well thank you, just trying to do my part!!!

Long and Holding and will buy more today if these prices hold. But I expect news today [Big Grin]

Go Qbid!!!!! Bring On The Green

--------------------
Be Careful Of The Toes We Step On Today, They Could Be Attached To The Butt We Have To Kiss Tomorrow

Posts: 4727 | From: Elk Grove ( Sacramento )CA USA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SnoozenLooze
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnoozenLooze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello everyone...

This isn't exactly on topic, but I thought it was an interesting article about CEOs and made me immediately think of our friend Frank. This is printed in the latest edition of Always On magazine, Spring 2005, but is actually an older article from late last year. Anyhow, for what it's worth:

http://www.alwayson-network.com/comments.php?id=5903_0_4_0_C

For my part, I'm all over the map as far as Frank is concerned. Sometimes, he looks and sounds the part, other times he seems way off the mark.

--------------------
Don't listen to me - I stink at this!

Posts: 107 | From: Tampa, FL USA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctoall
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctoall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gay365 April 07 2005

Gay Network Splits Up
by Jed Lang, 365Gay.com Entertainment

Canada's PrideVision is seeing double. The world's first LGBT television network is twinning itself, spinning off a second network that will be all porn.

PrideVision has had an eclectic mix of mainstream gay programming mixed with adult films after midnight since its beginning. Now, the adult content will be stripped away, making it easier for cable companies to sell the network in packages with other digital channels.

Beginning April 12 the adult material will have its own channel called Hard. PrideVisiion is getting a new name too. It will be called OUTtv.

“PrideVision needed to divide into two channels due to high demand and the tremendously broad range of programming to serve the GLBT communities better,” says Bill Craig, the new President of both OUTtv and HARD on PrideVision.

“Because OUTtv will have dramatically increased reach through package distribution going from 20,000 subscribers to upwards of 700,000 over the next few months, it will substantially increase relevant programming for the GLBT community currently not available on any other mainstream channel."

OUTtv will also begin airing a daily live newscast and add a phone-in show to its roster.

A new season featuring GLBT books and authors, Read OUT! will also debut, as well as new episodes of the West-Coast produced series, Way Out West TV . Also Fairy Tale , the unscripted GLBT dating series that gained international attention as one-of-a-kind in the world, will have its world television premier for its second season on OUTtv. A brand new series, I Now Pronounce You... focuses on gay and lesbian weddings, and is hosted by comedian Trevor Boris. The second season of the internationally syndicated Canadian gay travel series Bump! will also debut this year. Bump! was the highest rated show on PrideVision

OUT tv will also increase its national and international acquisitions substantially, providing a new slate of relevant programming for Canada’s GLBT television audience including the much-anticipated North American premiere of The Big Bow Wow , a stylish and gritty drama featuring 20-something’s in the heart of Dublin, Ireland. More movies, documentaries, sitcoms, talk shows and further seasons of popular programs such as Prisoner: Cell Block H , Queer As Folk , and FortheboysTV will also return.

The success of PrideVision has attracted interest from fledgling US gay broadcaster Q Television of Palm Springs.

©365Gay.com 2005

"Attracted the interest from fledgling US gay broadcaster Q Television of Palm Springs" way to go "Q" [Big Grin]

--------------------
Be Careful Of The Toes We Step On Today, They Could Be Attached To The Butt We Have To Kiss Tomorrow

Posts: 4727 | From: Elk Grove ( Sacramento )CA USA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FatherOfTwo
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FatherOfTwo         Edit/Delete Post 
OUTtv will also begin airing a daily live newscast and add a phone-in show to its roster......

could he mean GMGA and QLive???????

--------------------
A good friend will bail you out of Jail. A great friend will be sitting next to you saying... Damn that was fun! :)

Posts: 3353 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tstruck05
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tstruck05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Been away for a while. I'm still in this one. Going to average down this week though so hoping my money gets in my account while this is in the 2's

T

Posts: 9 | From: Columbia, SC | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricardo
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricardo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
tstruck05: Is Odom staying or leaving??
Ricardo

Posts: 208 | From: Florence, SC, USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tstruck05
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tstruck05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ricardo, not sure what you are referring to.

T

Posts: 9 | From: Columbia, SC | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricardo
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricardo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
tstruck05: Basketball Coach for Gamecocks!!
You must not be from Columbia??

Posts: 208 | From: Florence, SC, USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tstruck05
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tstruck05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh not originally no. He never confirmed or denied staying or leaving. He was rather rude in the interview. I bet he goes. Probably waiting to see what they're going to offer him.

T

Posts: 9 | From: Columbia, SC | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricardo
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricardo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
tstruck05, My Son says they will go after former
Gamecock player and former Georgia Tech Coach
Bobby Cremmins.
We need to get some momentum going here with the
Qtv.
Have a great weekend
Ricardo

Posts: 208 | From: Florence, SC, USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peaser
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peaser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did any of you all get any GTEL by chance? I hope you all had a chance. I'm up another $3200+ today so far!! I sold my 400,000+ QBID shares @ .0029 2 days ago to buy more GTEL. I lost 2 hundred, but I'm not bitter. Good luck all, I might stop back upon good news.

--------------------
Buy Low. Sell High.

Posts: 10736 | From: The Land Of The Giants | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tstruck05
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tstruck05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ricardo, I've been trying to get the word out here in Columbia. I emailed the tha man in charge of the gay/lesbian community center. Also have informed the gay/lesbian church and talked it up at the last Pride fest.

You're right though because we have Time Warner Cable and if we could get people to call them maybe they would consider carrying it and that would be a HUGE deal.

T

Posts: 9 | From: Columbia, SC | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suzainiee
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for suzainiee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Doc,

Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

Classic Frank, too. lol

Someone in the biz must have coined "go with the flow".

Everyday, we flow a little closer to the green!


quote:
Originally posted by Doctoall:
Pridevision Website 04/07/05

OUTtv LAUNCH DELAYED TO APRIL 12TH
SHAW CABLE AND BELL EXPRESSVU AT AN IMPASSE to DISTRIBUTE GAY CHANNEL

TORONTO, (Canada), April 7, 2005 – The OUTtv launch originally scheduled for today has been delayed to April 12th due to technical problems from digital cable and satellite providers and not from the network. This launch extension will also give OUTtv more time to come to terms with Shaw Communications and Bell ExpressVu. Negotiations have been difficult and are at an impasse as both carriers are refusing to distribute OUTtv in an appropriate manner. Agreements have been made with the remaining cable and satellite carriers including Rogers, Cogeco, Videotron and the independents. The CRTC is currently processing complaints submitted by OUTtv to assist in removing these impasses. Shaw and Bell ExpressVu are both required by law to carry OUTtv as a Category 1 programming service.

Go QBID [Big Grin]



--------------------
Suz

Posts: 1397 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suzainiee
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for suzainiee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gee, Peaser, congratulations on selling below the low two days ago! lol

--------------------
Suz

Posts: 1397 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricardo
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricardo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
tstruck05: My brother-in-law and I have been trying to get folks interested in Investing in
the Qtv. Have been reasonably successful in doing that, even talked my Amigo in Brazil in to
investing last May. Can't wait to see how Q is
presented on Oxygen here in Florence. We must all
be patient and not secumb to the Bashers. It is
strickly an Investment, and you either do well or
you have a tax deduction.
Chau, Ricardo

Posts: 208 | From: Florence, SC, USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peaser
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peaser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by suzainiee:
Gee, Peaser, congratulations on selling below the low two days ago! lol

Thanks Suz, It's a better sell then if I waited till today. I couldn't wait any longer, If I did I would have lost a penny/share on GTEL. It wouldn't take my Ask at .3 at the time. I bought in at .0035 sold at .0029.

UP $4400 now today!!

--------------------
Buy Low. Sell High.

Posts: 10736 | From: The Land Of The Giants | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suzainiee
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for suzainiee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Glad you made some bucks, though.

I must have really stepped on some toes---my stars are gone and the rating box is gone.

Makes one wonder..........

--------------------
Suz

Posts: 1397 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peaser
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peaser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Twas not me. I wondered about that yesterday as well. I've given many on this thread a 5 star rating.

--------------------
Buy Low. Sell High.

Posts: 10736 | From: The Land Of The Giants | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
George
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for George     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Peaser01:
quote:
Originally posted by suzainiee:
Gee, Peaser, congratulations on selling below the low two days ago! lol

Thanks Suz, It's a better sell then if I waited till today. I couldn't wait any longer, If I did I would have lost a penny/share on GTEL. It wouldn't take my Ask at .3 at the time. I bought in at .0035 sold at .0029.

UP $4400 now today!!

Good job Peaser.. I actually did the same a while back.. took my 3k lose in Q and move what was left to GTEL. I am now up 7.7k for moving it. I hope Q does make it some day and will get back in once it shows movement. Until then Good luck everyone.

It is never too late to cut your loss.

[ April 08, 2005, 16:03: Message edited by: George ]

--------------------
If all goes well then great, if not, make it work.

Posts: 2562 | From: Louisville, KY | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricardo
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricardo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why do some of you talk about the other stocks
you bought on this thread. Go somewhere else,
I don't care about your other investments, and
I don't see any reason for you to give us that
information here.

Posts: 208 | From: Florence, SC, USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pennies to Dollars
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennies to Dollars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ricardo:
Why do some of you talk about the other stocks
you bought on this thread. Go somewhere else,
I don't care about your other investments, and
I don't see any reason for you to give us that
information here.

I agree. I'm happy for those who sold their shares and bought GTEL, but I will not be copying their actions, nor do I think cutting your losses is always the best investment strategy.
Posts: 798 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suzainiee
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for suzainiee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Guys, we know why they "talk" about their great investments elsewhere! [Wink]

I just looked at some other threads....

Reminds me of that old saying about one being born every minute.

--------------------
Suz

Posts: 1397 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizknock
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizknock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Peaser01:
quote:
Originally posted by suzainiee:
Gee, Peaser, congratulations on selling below the low two days ago! lol

Thanks Suz, It's a better sell then if I waited till today. I couldn't wait any longer, If I did I would have lost a penny/share on GTEL. It wouldn't take my Ask at .3 at the time. I bought in at .0035 sold at .0029.

UP $4400 now today!!

Peaser!

Congrats! I too have a fat position in GTEL but I would not let go of QBID to buy more!

Matter of fact I'll be buying more QBID if it keeps dropping!

Posts: 4363 | From: waldorf,maryland,USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizknock
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizknock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Of interest!


By: charleyjeanesurvivor
08 Apr 2005, 03:09 PM EDT
Msg. 99689 of 99717
Jump to msg. #
Posted by: Jenny C C
In reply to: None Date:4/8/2005 1:52:15 PM
Post #of 97784

Viacom to Buy Q in June


My husband's best friend from college who works for Viacom in New York said that Viacom was going to buy Q along with all its programming and staff who want to make the change over to Logo.

Viacom has been footing the bills of Q for the last several months and is paying for Q advertisments. Viacom is footing the salary for the big names who have joined the Q team the last couple of months. You all know it takes money to get big names. Viacom wants Q to be as strong as possible before the buy out. The stronger Q looks at the time of the announcment the easier for the transition. Viacom wants Q to be at ever major event before the buy out to get the word out about Gay television.

This is why Q has not been looking to get up on any carriers at this time. Oxygen is being paid by viacom to run Q on the move to promote the show before the buy out. Q on the move will be fully backed by viacom along with all Q's live programming. Viacom is again paying Q bills and paid for the NCTA boths. Many of the new employees that have signed on with Q is because of the Viacom deal.

Many from Viacom are starting to buy shares of Q since word has leaked out. Jim said Q stock price should increase when Viacom announces the Deal the 1st of June. The deal is worth billions from what Jim was told. Frank and staff will be moved into the logo family. The main goal of frank and Summer Redstone is to get a strong and Family channel up and running for the GLBT community.

We have been friends with Jim for over 12 years and he knows what he is talking about. I read alot of stuff on this board and call it a rumor for now but, wait and watch. June will be big for Q viewers who want to watch a great channel for the GLBT community.

Hope this helps I am very excited for many of my friends are gay and I think this is a needed thing for them.

--------------------
whizknock

Posts: 4363 | From: waldorf,maryland,USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marty
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy Carp Whiz!!!! That's BIG news! LOL....

--------------------
Marty
When I was born, I was granted a visitors pass to earth. I will enjoy everyday until it has expired. You should too ;)

Posts: 1740 | From: NJ, USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pennies to Dollars
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennies to Dollars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by whizknock:
Of interest!


By: charleyjeanesurvivor
08 Apr 2005, 03:09 PM EDT
Msg. 99689 of 99717
Jump to msg. #
Posted by: Jenny C C
In reply to: None Date:4/8/2005 1:52:15 PM
Post #of 97784

Viacom to Buy Q in June


My husband's best friend from college who works for Viacom in New York said that Viacom was going to buy Q along with all its programming and staff who want to make the change over to Logo.

Viacom has been footing the bills of Q for the last several months and is paying for Q advertisments. Viacom is footing the salary for the big names who have joined the Q team the last couple of months. You all know it takes money to get big names. Viacom wants Q to be as strong as possible before the buy out. The stronger Q looks at the time of the announcment the easier for the transition. Viacom wants Q to be at ever major event before the buy out to get the word out about Gay television.

This is why Q has not been looking to get up on any carriers at this time. Oxygen is being paid by viacom to run Q on the move to promote the show before the buy out. Q on the move will be fully backed by viacom along with all Q's live programming. Viacom is again paying Q bills and paid for the NCTA boths. Many of the new employees that have signed on with Q is because of the Viacom deal.

Many from Viacom are starting to buy shares of Q since word has leaked out. Jim said Q stock price should increase when Viacom announces the Deal the 1st of June. The deal is worth billions from what Jim was told. Frank and staff will be moved into the logo family. The main goal of frank and Summer Redstone is to get a strong and Family channel up and running for the GLBT community.

We have been friends with Jim for over 12 years and he knows what he is talking about. I read alot of stuff on this board and call it a rumor for now but, wait and watch. June will be big for Q viewers who want to watch a great channel for the GLBT community.

Hope this helps I am very excited for many of my friends are gay and I think this is a needed thing for them.

Whiz, thanks for the post, but I'd like to see more evidence of this before getting my hopes up. Q Television has warned us not to believe what people say on the message boards.
Posts: 798 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marty
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If this truly happens, then .01 is really close....Woww.....I'm almost speachless [Wink] GLTA....

--------------------
Marty
When I was born, I was granted a visitors pass to earth. I will enjoy everyday until it has expired. You should too ;)

Posts: 1740 | From: NJ, USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marty
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
see....I can't spell either...speach-e-less, speach-i-less....speechless! LOL...sorry, just for fun [Wink]

--------------------
Marty
When I was born, I was granted a visitors pass to earth. I will enjoy everyday until it has expired. You should too ;)

Posts: 1740 | From: NJ, USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizknock
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizknock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pennies to Dollars

What's so hard to believe?

It's not like we would be suprised!
.....................................................................................

**Just Maybe**

By: whizknock
28 Mar 2005, 03:26 AM EST Msg. 96980 of 97634
(Msg. is a reply to 73292 by whizknock.)
**I could have been wrong!**

It may not happen the way I thought back in December. See post #73285. I was right about one thing. They delayed their launch. And it was for exactly the reasons I stated.

But now it's dawned on me that when logo finally makes it on the air we will see some original programing from the leader! QBID! With out initially buying them!

Just maybe Sumner Redstone has a much more clever agenda. He didn't get rich by accident. I wrote net long ago that I believe he was actually rooting for QBID to be a success & that he wouldn't launch until he saw that there was a market for this product. All this is pure speculation on my part but I will not be surprised by anything that comes down the pike now!

Actually I'm only sure of a few things.

Genuine Broadcasting International TV Networks do not trade for less than a dollar a share!

Frank will not own this company five years from now & I'll be rich because of that fact.

And of course my favorite,,,,,,,,,,,,

"All we ever had to do is launch!"


.........................................................................................................
I wrote this a solid month or more before Viacom announced they were delaying for exactly the reasons I outlined! No garuantees but it was pretty obvious in hindsight & sure as hell supports any rumor of a Viacom buyout!


By: whizknock
05 Dec 2004, 01:43 PM EST
Msg. 73292 of 97634
(This msg. is a reply to 73285 by slapshotmo.)
Jump to msg. #
**Slapshotmo!**

Viacom knows th G/L community will not pay good money for the type of programing they offer. This demographic is working with $600 Billion Dollars of Discretionary income for a reason. Their numbers tend to be much better educated than than any other segment of society or minority. Viacom's Sumner Redstone wants to get in on the gold rush & he knows that MTV's form of programing is unlikely to attract & hold this customer. MTV has made a mint by programing in such a way as not to challenge their audience on a cognitive level. Viacom may never launch LOGO,,,unless they buy QBID!

Frank has a history of developing & selling media companies. That's what he's doing now!!!! He may not say it but he will sell. When he has said there will be no reverse split as long as I'm a part of this company he's not saying there will never be a reverse split. He's saying it will not occur while he's the owner! He doesn't care about O/S. He simply cares about owning controlling interest. $3.80 a share for 1.5 billion shares is the same as .38 a share for 15 billion shares.

Frank has said this will be worth about $5 Billion in 5 years. I guarantee you he will not own this 5 years from now. Frank will sell the whole thing for approximately $6 billion in less than two years. Viacom's first bid will be about .24! They'll settle at .38
.......................................................................................................

And that's the only way I don't get $1.25 a share!!!!

--------------------
whizknock

Posts: 4363 | From: waldorf,maryland,USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suzainiee
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for suzainiee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice rumor.

Something that is not a rumor--Comcast is trading Time-Warner and acquiring Adelphia.


Like most rumors, this one sounds reasonable too--we have discussed the pros and cons on such a deal before.

That would also answer why we haven't heard much news from LOGO so very close to June.

Seems that most of us agree that QTN will be sold at some point--which brings up the question of how our shares would be affected.

Perhaps, charleyjeansurvivor will have a post for that, too. lol

--------------------
Suz

Posts: 1397 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizknock
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizknock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by suzainiee:
Nice rumor.

Something that is not a rumor--Comcast is trading Time-Warner and acquiring Adelphia.


Like most rumors, this one sounds reasonable too--we have discussed the pros and cons on such a deal before.

That would also answer why we haven't heard much news from LOGO so very close to June.

Seems that most of us agree that QTN will be sold at some point--which brings up the question of how our shares would be affected.

Perhaps, charleyjeansurvivor will have a post for that, too. lol

We will benifit!
Posts: 4363 | From: waldorf,maryland,USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buckwheatbob
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for buckwheatbob     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That’s a nice piece of info Whiz and I don't want to sound negative, but that type of info has been floating around for about a year or more since I got in. Is there anything a little more solid for proof? I am sure many of us would love this to be true and I do appreciate the info, but solid evidence is what we need.

Buckwheat


quote:
Originally posted by whizknock:
Pennies to Dollars

What's so hard to believe?

It's not like we would be suprised!
.....................................................................................

**Just Maybe**

By: whizknock
28 Mar 2005, 03:26 AM EST Msg. 96980 of 97634
(Msg. is a reply to 73292 by whizknock.)
**I could have been wrong!**

It may not happen the way I thought back in December. See post #73285. I was right about one thing. They delayed their launch. And it was for exactly the reasons I stated.

But now it's dawned on me that when logo finally makes it on the air we will see some original programing from the leader! QBID! With out initially buying them!

Just maybe Sumner Redstone has a much more clever agenda. He didn't get rich by accident. I wrote net long ago that I believe he was actually rooting for QBID to be a success & that he wouldn't launch until he saw that there was a market for this product. All this is pure speculation on my part but I will not be surprised by anything that comes down the pike now!

Actually I'm only sure of a few things.

Genuine Broadcasting International TV Networks do not trade for less than a dollar a share!

Frank will not own this company five years from now & I'll be rich because of that fact.

And of course my favorite,,,,,,,,,,,,

"All we ever had to do is launch!"


.........................................................................................................
I wrote this a solid month or more before Viacom announced they were delaying for exactly the reasons I outlined! No garuantees but it was pretty obvious in hindsight & sure as hell supports any rumor of a Viacom buyout!


By: whizknock
05 Dec 2004, 01:43 PM EST
Msg. 73292 of 97634
(This msg. is a reply to 73285 by slapshotmo.)
Jump to msg. #
**Slapshotmo!**

Viacom knows th G/L community will not pay good money for the type of programing they offer. This demographic is working with $600 Billion Dollars of Discretionary income for a reason. Their numbers tend to be much better educated than than any other segment of society or minority. Viacom's Sumner Redstone wants to get in on the gold rush & he knows that MTV's form of programing is unlikely to attract & hold this customer. MTV has made a mint by programing in such a way as not to challenge their audience on a cognitive level. Viacom may never launch LOGO,,,unless they buy QBID!

Frank has a history of developing & selling media companies. That's what he's doing now!!!! He may not say it but he will sell. When he has said there will be no reverse split as long as I'm a part of this company he's not saying there will never be a reverse split. He's saying it will not occur while he's the owner! He doesn't care about O/S. He simply cares about owning controlling interest. $3.80 a share for 1.5 billion shares is the same as .38 a share for 15 billion shares.

Frank has said this will be worth about $5 Billion in 5 years. I guarantee you he will not own this 5 years from now. Frank will sell the whole thing for approximately $6 billion in less than two years. Viacom's first bid will be about .24! They'll settle at .38
.......................................................................................................

And that's the only way I don't get $1.25 a share!!!!



--------------------
Buckwheat

Posts: 792 | From: Bradford, Ont. | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i would give you 5 stars but i already have given you 5 already. they wont let me do it again. lol


it doesnt take much to loose a star. I had 5 stars but u4 and one of his cronies gave me a 1 each and i droped to just under 4 with those 2 alone.

thanks to those that did give me the 5 stars.

Rod

quote:
Originally posted by suzainiee:
Glad you made some bucks, though.

I must have really stepped on some toes---my stars are gone and the rating box is gone.

Makes one wonder..........



--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizknock
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizknock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Buckwheatbob!

If I "knew" it would be insider info!

All I can do is speculate!

News goes over the business wires. Message boards are for speculation!

--------------------
whizknock

Posts: 4363 | From: waldorf,maryland,USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
its also a mild subtle bash at trying to get you to sell your shares. really do you think that anyone really cares about us once they sell off thier shares and move on. I sold out of Cetek a while ago and have never went back and read anythign about it. really why would you. if you have moved on whats the point in coming back to read the thread on your old stocks.

in my opinion anyone that continues to post to a thread after statign that they have sold out is only playing a head game to get you to sell your shares to them cheap.

JMHO no insults ment by it. just how i feel.

Rod
quote:
Originally posted by Ricardo:
Why do some of you talk about the other stocks
you bought on this thread. Go somewhere else,
I don't care about your other investments, and
I don't see any reason for you to give us that
information here.



--------------------
Dont buy or sell on my opinions, do your research. Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy.

This is a non reporting pink sheet with very high risk. From high risk comes high rewards.
Dont invest more then you can afford to lose.

Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  62  63  64   

Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2019 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share